Superman prime vs rune king thor?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

orin81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By orin81

who wins

Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Dex_Starr

It's been done before but I'd say Rune King Thor.

Avatar image for supermandefender
supermandefender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By supermandefender

Prime takes it.
Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Been done before. but which prime? There are versions of Superboy Prime that would defeat RKT (obviously punching holes in reality, immunity to magic, no weakness' at that time til retconned with Earth Primes element lad).. that Prime wins.. Superman Prime DC 1 million would destroy Rune Lord Thor. The later versions of Superboy prime would lose (probably) after a good fight.  

Infinite Crisis, Sinestro Corps, and Countdown versions of Prime win. Only thing that could stop him was an actual red son. But obviously he can't be killed because hes the "Universal Anomally". 

Legion of 3 Worlds, Blackest Night, and Legion of Doom Prime all lose after a good fight.  

Superman Prime DC 1 million though he has few feats would still destroy RKT...
a88378438

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By a88378438

smp easily wins sbp lose

orin81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By orin81

which superman is the strongest and most powerfull??

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By isaac_clarke

@orin81 said:

The one that isn't actually Superman, Thought Robot.

Rune King Thor.

ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By ssejllenrad

@isaac_clarke said:

@orin81 said:

The one that isn't actually Superman, Thought Robot.

Rune King Thor.

I don't know. The thought bot was beyond the multiverse but has shown no powers aside from what Supes already has. I see them fighting just in a very very big scale outside the multiverse but that's just it. Now the featless Gold Superman Prime One Million was said to be "omnipotent"... But then again he's featless so meh.

TheGoldenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#9  Edited By TheGoldenOne
RKT.
Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Killemall

@a88378438 said:

smp easily wins sbp lose

I dont think a normal superman prime nor a normal superboy prime (not including the gold superman prime who has absolutely no feats whatsoever and the thought robot) could actually win RKT. One of the most important reason is, RKT did show control over time, which gives him major advantage.

a88378438

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By a88378438
@Killemall said:

@a88378438 said:

smp easily wins sbp lose

I dont think a normal superman prime nor a normal superboy prime (not including the gold superman prime who has absolutely no feats whatsoever and the thought robot) could actually win RKT. One of the most important reason is, RKT did show control over time, which gives him major advantage.

maybe,you are right,friend,but,RKT has better feats than SMP feats?
TheFallenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By TheFallenOne

@a88378438 said:

@Killemall said:

@a88378438 said:

smp easily wins sbp lose

Way better feats. Also he would win against Superman Prime 1 000 000 (Superman wasn't even omniscent), RKT was omniscent and was well above skyfather level@supermandefender said:

Prime takes it.

No chance in hell and you know this, so stop trolling.

@Supermanwithatan01 said:

Been done before. but which prime? There are versions of Superboy Prime that would defeat RKT (obviously punching holes in reality, immunity to magic, no weakness' at that time til retconned with Earth Primes element lad).. that Prime wins.. Superman Prime DC 1 million would destroy Rune Lord Thor. The later versions of Superboy prime would lose (probably) after a good fight. Infinite Crisis, Sinestro Corps, and Countdown versions of Prime win. Only thing that could stop him was an actual red son. But obviously he can't be killed because hes the "Universal Anomally". Legion of 3 Worlds, Blackest Night, and Legion of Doom Prime all lose after a good fight. Superman Prime DC 1 million though he has few feats would still destroy RKT...

Wrong on every part. Rune Thor overkills Superboy Prime (any version) and stomps Superman Prime 1 000 000. Second you haven't prove any of your points. And you were right about one things. This has been done before and both SMP and Superman Prime 1 000 000 lost.

P.S. This is totaly one sided match (in Thor's favor) and needs to be locked immediately. Not to mention that it's a repeating thread for the 5th-6th time. I'm notifing the mods.

RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By RoyalDivinity

@a88378438:

In this case, it doesn't matter whether Prime possess better feats or not. Rune Thor possesses power above Odin whom has destroyed multiple galaxies, repair damage across the universe, and shook the multiverse as a result of his power. Rune Thor possesses power above this as well as the addition of immortality and nigh-omniscience. A being that's nigh-omniscient alone of Rune Thor's stature is far too much for Prime to take on as it's safe to assume that Rune Thor knows Prime better than he knows himself. After all Thor did know more of Loki then he did himself and thus, Thor will know all of Prime's weaknesses including his fragile mind and how to defeat him.

a88378438

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By a88378438

my friend!nice to meet your!PunkMastaFlex and TheFallenOne

monarch2016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By monarch2016

prime would send half of thor's body in another dimension with a punch

TheFallenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By TheFallenOne

@a88378438 said:

my friend!nice to meet your!PunkMastaFlex and TheFallenOne !

Nice to meet you too.

D00MSMITH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By D00MSMITH

Rune King Thor can win this

monarch2016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By monarch2016

@Enzeru said:

Even the regular Thor would STOMP Superboy-Prime, because Superboy-Prime was written hugely depowered during his last appearance.

are you judging prime's power level from a few low feats?prime has alot more good feats than bad feats

prime as a boy would beats rk thor let alone man prime

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#21  Edited By Saren

RKT, pretty easily at that.

Avatar image for supermandefender
supermandefender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By supermandefender
@TheFallenOne said:

@a88378438 said:

@Killemall said:

@a88378438 said:

smp easily wins sbp lose

Way better feats. Also he would win against Superman Prime 1 000 000 (Superman wasn't even omniscent), RKT was omniscent and was well above skyfather level @supermandefender said:

Prime takes it.

No chance in hell and you know this, so stop trolling.

@Supermanwithatan01 said:

Been done before. but which prime? There are versions of Superboy Prime that would defeat RKT (obviously punching holes in reality, immunity to magic, no weakness' at that time til retconned with Earth Primes element lad).. that Prime wins.. Superman Prime DC 1 million would destroy Rune Lord Thor. The later versions of Superboy prime would lose (probably) after a good fight. Infinite Crisis, Sinestro Corps, and Countdown versions of Prime win. Only thing that could stop him was an actual red son. But obviously he can't be killed because hes the "Universal Anomally". Legion of 3 Worlds, Blackest Night, and Legion of Doom Prime all lose after a good fight. Superman Prime DC 1 million though he has few feats would still destroy RKT...

Wrong on every part. Rune Thor overkills Superboy Prime (any version) and stomps Superman Prime 1 000 000. Second you haven't prove any of your points. And you were right about one things. This has been done before and both SMP and Superman Prime 1 000 000 lost.

P.S. This is totaly one sided match (in Thor's favor) and needs to be locked immediately. Not to mention that it's a repeating thread for the 5th-6th time. I'm notifing the mods.

You do realize that Trolling does not mean voting for a character just to start a debate. And know I do not know this because Prime is immune to Magic and beat up on Mxy. This is not  Superboy Prime. I agree he would lose but Superman PRime is a different story. RKT hasnt shown any feats that suggest he is powerful enough to be on a Parrallax level nevermind a Superman Prime.  

Also please correct your phasing. Trolling is not when someone debates wrong on purpose Trolling is bad mouthing a person. Like if I came in here and said something bad about you for no reason. Thats trolling. People lets please know the meaning of the words before we start accusing others wrongfully.  

Now if you wanna say I making a big deal outta nothing to get ppl to debate and get ppl fired up on a topic or something then say what you think and ill defend myself it could just be a misunderstanding. Yal should really do this it will solve alot of problems.  

Ok, TheFallenone? If am not trolling. Wrongfully calling me one is but sense you said it in a way thats like please stop this its not so bad. I forgive you. Next time....get the meaning of the word correct. I am not bad mouthing anybody so I am not trolling. If at all possible we should leave the debator out of it and just debate. 

I stand by that Prime is unharmed by magic. RKT is pretty much all magic. RKT's strength isnt near SMP. SMP is resisted magics on a mxy level and even beat him up. Mxy stomps RKT. Even Monarch has displayed better feats than RKT. And this is what I honestly think. So unless you have proof to discredit my claims you would need a very very good argument.
Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Killemall

@supermandefender: Rune king thor was able to will mangog into nothing? Could he not do the same against Superman Prime??

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Static Shock

Spite, and been done already.