Thor opens with a time stop.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c7d98090c8ef
deactivated-5c7d98090c8ef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Prime...only if Thor doesn't use his time manipulation to the best of its ability

sally81919

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thor

Vexus_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superboy Prime was already highly resistant to magic, with the amp he should be nigh immune to it.

dawnone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Prime God stomps

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Thor.

ConnorDorian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#7  Edited By ConnorDorian

Thor

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Thor.

Lordflawlez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

prime slaughter stomps

superman prime is far above skyfather level and is immune to magic

superman prime survived a UNIVERSE BUSTER, wtf is odin force thor gonna do to him?

As superboy, he tanked an attack from a multi galaxy buster like mordu and said it only tickles, and proceeded to tank a galaxy level attack. And that superboy is infinitely weaker than superman prime.

Monarch is a universal threat who would stomp odin and thor at the same time yet superman prime could still fight on par with him.

Prime slaughterstomps and anyone who knows anything about comic book knows this

Gamingod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lmao , do people saying thor know who superman prime is? This isnt superboy prime, this is frikking superMAN PRIME and you think thor stands a chance? Are you kidding me?

Let me show you the powerlevels for you to get a better understanding

superman prime=Monarch>>> mordu> odin> odin force thor.

Superman prime is leagues above odin force thor to the extent it becomes a stomp.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c6c6de088804
deactivated-5c6c6de088804

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor.

Gamingod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Give reasons why thor wins instead of just saying thor. I clearly showed why prime is leagues above thor. Now show me why thor wins.

Prime has universal level durability

prime is immune to magic, infinitely stronger and faster than thor.

So how does thor win against someone who is stronger, faster, way more durable, is immune to magic and survived an attack a million times more powerful than thor's strongest attack?

Give reasons instead of posting crap like thor wins.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 114

Thor stops time and kicks his ass.

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@krleavenger: didnt man prime tank a universe buster though?

Lordflawlez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman prime is immune to magic , thor's time stop wont work on him and even if it could, prime could break the timestream with mere punches.

Timestop is useless to prime who can time travel with mere punches.

And even if somehow it works, how is thor supposed to hurt him when prime is infinitely more durable than what thor can dish out?

Prime could just stand there and let thor attack and thor wouldnt be able to do crap to him, this is the same guy who survived the end of a universe. So what is thor's pathetic attacks supposed to do? Tickle him to death?

Gamingod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reality warping from a being infinitely more powerful than odin force thor couldnt even work on superboyprime who is leagues weaker than SUPERMAN PRIME.

There's zero chance in hell that thor wins agains superman prime, that would be like saying thor could beat monarch, and we all know for anyone to say that is stupidity at its peak.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hittheassasin: Something like that. It does not change the fact that Prime was hurt by the likes of Green Lantern and guardians.

Gamingod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

When did green lanterns ever hurt superman prime? Do you know there's a difference between superboy prime and superman prime?

And what do you mean by hurt? Superboy beat them all, i mean this is the same superboy who tanked the equivalent of a galaxy buster, puting his durability at galaxy level.

and the dude on this thread is SUPERMAN PRIME not superboy, superman prime is leagues above superboy who survived a galaxy buster.

Superman prime's durabilty climaxes and universal level. The difference between superman prime and superboy is as clear as night and day.

Superman prime is on that level where he can one shot odin force thor with a casual punch

superboy on the other hand is on the same level as odin force thor, but would still beat thor due to magic immunity. both are infinitely weaker than monarch and man prime.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@runekingthor98: Please ignore him. The only thing he does is underrate Marvel and overrate Superman type of characters (or DC overall).

runekingthor98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

@gamingod: plz stop using that he survived A universal busting where tf was that durability when the guardians were hurting him

runekingthor98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@krleavenger: i know i remember him saying thought bot was above LT

runekingthor98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@krleavenger: i dont need to see them but im gonna cheek them out anyways. @gamingod is a joke he said LT isn't even multiversal

runekingthor98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By KrleAvenger

@runekingthor98: Yeah I know. But you should still check out post 90. Also don't tell people they ar ejoke. That can give you warning.

runekingthor98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lord-Parallax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

With Time Stop?

Thor.

Otherwise, Prime kills him to death.

Gamingod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@runekingthor98

guardians never fought superman prime, they only fought superboy prime who still won by the way

superMAN PRIME is the guy who superboy transoformed into after absorbing that guardian energy

superman prime is the dude who fought monarch who could one shot kill superman level beings like knife through butter, who treated 40 captain atoms like they were jokes. Who's full power busted a universe. That's who superman prime fought

keep in mind that superman prime >>>>>>>>>>x100>> superboy prime

stop trying to pass superboy prime as superman prime. You can have 1000 superman/herald level beings vs monarch and monarch would could one shot every last one of em, that is the dude superman prime hangs with

superboy prime cant hang with monarch, get your facts right

@monarch2016 @bluehope

what do you have to say?

runekingthor98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@runekingthor98: Yep. If you want to contine this conversation lets move it to the thread, not here.

Gamingod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@runekingthor98

lol you are quoting yourself and giving kudos to yourself, how pathetic

couldnt switch to your alternate fast enough right? You have just exposed yourself right here to pretend people agree with you. Lol

clearly you know nothing about comic books as you cant even tell the difference between superboy prime and superman prime.

And when did i ever say living tribunal isnt multiversal? I dare you to show me.

Switching to alternates to support yourself is laughbly bad.

Prime stomps hard

KingZod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol Prime stomps. Hard

TheArchon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@krleavenger: To be honest, you don't even know what you are talking about and seem to like to overate Marvel a lot. Superboy Prime and Superman Prime aren't even close to one another. Superboy Prime became Superman Prime when he absorbed the Oan energy of a Guardian of the Universe when the later did a suicide bomb to get rid of Superboy Prime. Superman Prime took a blast equal to the big bang at point blank without any damage and survived a blast that destroyed a universe from Monarch. I think you should stop talking against people who know a bit about DC and do some research. Superboy Prime, without his power up, was taking magical blows from Black Adam and he was laughing. Same thing for Mordru who is a Lord of Chaos, a being far above Thor in term of magic.

Lordflawlez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

prime wins, there is nothing thor can do to him, thor uses magic, prime is immune to magic, prime is immune to reality warping, can break the reality/timestream with his fists. Prime wins

you guys dont need to take this too far

Gamingod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The fact that @runekingthor cant even tell the difference between superboy prime and superman prime shows he knows nothing about superman prime.

Let me ask you this, can anyone here seriously say with a straight face that thor could beat monarch? Even a toddler knows monarch would stomp the shit outta asgard much less thor alone.

And superman prime is the guy who gets to fight monarch, now you expect me to believe somehow that thor can beat him? Even when we all know he's immune to magic? And can break the timestream?

Crazy things i see everyday on this board

this is how you know those who read comics and those who go by hear say.

I would seriously be impressed if thor can last even 5minutes against man prime.

Gamingod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thearchon

thank you very much, finally someone who know stuff about comic books.

A battle between thor vs superboy prime would still favour superboy prime because of his immunity to magic, let alone SUPERMAN PRIME

this guys who thinks thor wins probably never read a comic with either superboy or superman prime on it. They only go by the few scans people post online.

Anyone who remotely knows both characters very well would say.

PRIME godSTOMPS

Alex_1333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5d86fd79c2e73
deactivated-5d86fd79c2e73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman Prime stomps hard. A universe busting blast k.o.ed him when he was dead in the center of it. The hell is Thor going to do?

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By KrleAvenger

@thearchon: For your information I was well aware of Monarch feat. I just did not know he has counter for temporal manipulation.

It is funny how you are getting upset and somehow thinking I'm against DC in favor of Marvel. I actually side with either of them depending on what I think. Maybe you can actually look around instead of accusing me.

As for Gladiator vs Cyborg Superman thread, I was not aware of full scope of Hank's abilities. Now I am and I think he would one shot Gladiator. What I find finny is the fact that you are saying how I'm against people siding with DC.

That is beyond ridiculous. I'm against biased fans like two guys you will see around here. Maybe you should check out their biased statements to see why I'm against them without allowing that standard "he is Marvel fan against DC" because I'll tell you anyone saying that is biased himself. I actually agree that Aquaman would beat Thor if they are in water and Thor does not have his hammer (like when that thread was made few days ago).

My whole argument was based 100% on facts. Every time I make a mistake that is because I was not aware of some things.

At least I'm not claiming Superman is a planet buster while he is confirmed more than once as Moon buster.

Gamingod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why would superman ever destroy a planet in the first place? He could lift the planets weight, he definitely can destroy a planet if he wishes, but why should he?

Anyway as long as we know superman prime stomps.

Case closed

Spambot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Odin Force is not a purely magical power. I've read something like 500 Thor comics and never seen it stated that the OF is a magical force. Its just a form of godly energy. Its been described as cosmic in nature more often than anything to do with magic. In fact, back in the 60's Odin's energy blasts were referred to as his cosmic blasts. Also, a universal chain reaction isn't the same as a point blank universal blast regarding SMP and his durability.

Nerise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman prime > Comic vine Thor > Odin Force Thor

BlueHope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gamingod: Well yeah, by feats Superman Prime is leagues above Superboy prime,also 2 details.

1-Being hurt by a Guardian is not a low feat at all,those little guys give problem to beings like Doomsday,Anti monitor and Larfleeze

2-In the universe busting durability feat Prime was already losing his upgrade so prime was not in his "prime" anymore lol.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Prime tears him in half.

FirstHunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MattVarmo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gamingod Maybe you don't know that while Thor have his hammer nobody can defeat him. As you know, what say the dwarf when forged the mjolnir? they say that the hammer will hit as hard as thor want. So the limit of thor's force is what he wants. If he wants to go through the body of any superman with his hammer he can, as long as he has his hammer, the mighty mjolnir. Also superman wikness is a stone, what kind of superhero is that?

Avatar image for deactivated-5d86fd79c2e73
deactivated-5d86fd79c2e73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

^Best post in this thread.

FirstHunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maybe you don't know that while Thor have his hammer nobody can defeat him.

Then why do people defeat him?

BlueHope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers