superman prime

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

You post a picture of Prime owning the JLA and than put him up against the Classic Avengers?

superhitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By superhitman
The Classic Avengers was the most powerful team of Marvel :)
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
superhitman said:
"
"
Actually it wasn't.The Mighty Avengers would destroy them and so would the Guardians of the Galaxy and the Initiative.
lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By lordraiden
Vance Astro said:
"superhitman said:
"
"
Actually it wasn't.The Mighty Avengers would destroy them and so would the Guardians of the Galaxy and the Initiative."

??? Wow, that's a really big call! The Mighty Avengers as in the new one, with Sentry? Wow, again, how times have changed with the younger readers! On a personal note, I beg to differ :-)
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
lordraiden said:
"Vance Astro said:
"superhitman said:
"
"
Actually it wasn't.The Mighty Avengers would destroy them and so would the Guardians of the Galaxy and the Initiative."

??? Wow, that's a really big call! The Mighty Avengers as in the new one, with Sentry? Wow, again, how times have changed with the younger readers! On a personal note, I beg to differ :-)"
Iron Man alone could take down half of the classic Avengers.
lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By lordraiden
Vance Astro said:
"lordraiden said:
"Vance Astro said:
"superhitman said:
"
"

??? Wow, that's a really big call! The Mighty Avengers as in the new one, with Sentry? Wow, again, how times have changed with the younger readers! On a personal note, I beg to differ :-)"
Iron Man alone could take down half of the classic Avengers."

Iron Man alone's gonna take down classic Thor, just so i'm reading you right?
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
lordraiden said:
"Vance Astro said:
"lordraiden said:
"Vance Astro said:
"superhitman said:
"
"

Iron Man alone's gonna take down classic Thor, just so i'm reading you right?"
When I said half of them you have to know I was excluding Thor.Sentry would destroy Classic Thor though.Everyone else is cannon fodder.
lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By lordraiden
Vance Astro said:
"lordraiden said:
"Vance Astro said:
"lordraiden said:
"Vance Astro said:
"superhitman said:
"
"

When I said half of them you have to know I was excluding Thor.Sentry would destroy Classic Thor though.Everyone else is cannon fodder."

Sentry could never destroy Thor if he had a million years to do it! Mjolnir is more powerfull than Sentry. Thor eats him alive and spits out his remains as a pitiful hero who only had unlimited power in theory! He's had the poorest feats/showings in comics for a supposed high end power character that i've ever seen!
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
lordraiden said:
"Vance Astro said:
"lordraiden said:
"Vance Astro said:
"lordraiden said:
"Vance Astro said:
"superhitman said:
"
"

When I said half of them you have to know I was excluding Thor.Sentry would destroy Classic Thor though.Everyone else is cannon fodder."

Sentry could never destroy Thor if he had a million years to do it! Mjolnir is more powerfull than Sentry. Thor eats him alive and spits out his remains as a pitiful hero who only had unlimited power in theory! He's had the poorest feats/showings in comics for a supposed high end power character that i've ever seen!"
Sentry beat a herald and Thor failed to beat Ghost Rider with the help of the Avengers.Poor showings indeed.
lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By lordraiden
Vance Astro said:
"lordraiden said:
"Vance Astro said:
"lordraiden said:
"Vance Astro said:
"lordraiden said:
"Vance Astro said:
"superhitman said:
"
"

Sentry could never destroy Thor if he had a million years to do it! Mjolnir is more powerfull than Sentry. Thor eats him alive and spits out his remains as a pitiful hero who only had unlimited power in theory! He's had the poorest feats/showings in comics for a supposed high end power character that i've ever seen!"
Sentry beat a herald and Thor failed to beat Ghost Rider with the help of the Avengers.Poor showings indeed."

You know Vance, you keep harping on about how Ghost Rider whipped the Avengers and use that alot as a reference to other battles, which doesn't really carry any weigh, when did that happen? way back when, 70's, possibly 80's? Well, Thor has stood up to Mephisto himself, in his own realm, and Mephisto>Zarathos, so, how does your logic work now! By your logic,  what your saying is that Ghostie chew's out Bob's alter ego also, huh?
lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By lordraiden

Oh, and P.S. It's a well known fact that the powerhouses (Thor, Superman etc) are numbed/dumbed down for the team books, since they can solo alot of the work :-)

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
lordraiden said:
You know Vance, you keep harping on about how Ghost Rider whipped the Avengers and use that alot as a reference to other battles, which doesn't really carry any weigh, when did that happen? way back when, 70's, possibly 80's? Well, Thor has stood up to Mephisto himself, in his own realm, and Mephisto>Zarathos, so, how does your logic work now! By your logic,  what your saying is that Ghostie chew's out Bob's alter ego also, huh?"
I'm not harping on anything.I could also mention how Thor and the Avengers had trouble beating the Vision and Count Nefaria.Standing up to Mephisto himself is nto even a feat really...Daredevil did that.It doesn't matter when it was Ghost Rider owned the Avengers..it happened to the Classic Avengers and that's who were talking about.You say By my logic and than completely make up what I meant.Ghost Rider really cannot even hurt Sentry seeing as how his magic will not work on Sentry.Classic Thor cannot beat Sentry..period.Neither can Savage Hulk,or anybody else on that team.
lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By lordraiden
Vance Astro said:
"lordraiden said:
You know Vance, you keep harping on about how Ghost Rider whipped the Avengers and use that alot as a reference to other battles, which doesn't really carry any weigh, when did that happen? way back when, 70's, possibly 80's? Well, Thor has stood up to Mephisto himself, in his own realm, and Mephisto>Zarathos, so, how does your logic work now! By your logic,  what your saying is that Ghostie chew's out Bob's alter ego also, huh?"
I'm not harping on anything.I could also mention how Thor and the Avengers had trouble beating the Vision and Count Nefaria.Standing up to Mephisto himself is nto even a feat really...Daredevil did that.It doesn't matter when it was Ghost Rider owned the Avengers..it happened to the Classic Avengers and that's who were talking about.You say By my logic and than completely make up what I meant.Ghost Rider really cannot even hurt Sentry seeing as how his magic will not work on Sentry.Classic Thor cannot beat Sentry..period.Neither can Savage Hulk,or anybody else on that team."

No worries, Tomato/Tomarto :-)
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
lordraiden said:
"Oh, and P.S. It's a well known fact that the powerhouses (Thor, Superman etc) are numbed/dumbed down for the team books, since they can solo alot of the work :-)"
So is Sentry.
lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By lordraiden
Vance Astro said:
"lordraiden said:
"Oh, and P.S. It's a well known fact that the powerhouses (Thor, Superman etc) are numbed/dumbed down for the team books, since they can solo alot of the work :-)"
So is Sentry."

Ah, Sentry is always numbed down, that's my point! For me, Sentry is the equivilent of a paraplegic being able to fly!
HalJordan1986x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#19  Edited By HalJordan1986x

He doesnt even have to be at 100% to take down the avengers

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By never give up

Superman Prime.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By never give up
Vance Astro said:
"You post a picture of Prime owning the JLA and than put him up against the Classic Avengers?"
lol.
The_Scourge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#22  Edited By The_Scourge

SMP