This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Hughneutron (112 posts) - - Show Bio

The LEGEND himself vs all of an overrated(&not very good) manga series

Round1: brawl takes place in his universe

Round2: Speed is equalized

So does he clear or get far?

#2 Posted by TheTruthIII (3153 posts) - - Show Bio

I've never even opened a Saint Seiya manga and I already know Superman Prime 1 Mil gets shitstomped into oblivion

Avatar image for diarrhearegatta
#3 Edited by DiarrheaRegatta (2533 posts) - - Show Bio

Prime loses. He's barely got any feats to use anyway.

Most of the Saint characters are broken.

#4 Posted by Hughneutron (112 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by Hughneutron (112 posts) - - Show Bio

@diarrhearegatta: not really, most if not all of them r overhyped 2 hell and back. These version of supes should handle most of them fine if he cant beat all.

#6 Edited by EcoBlitz (3204 posts) - - Show Bio

@hughneutron: Hi Baltoro. I also like how you created a thread then said one side should handle the other fine. Lol.

#7 Posted by EcoBlitz (3204 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1 he gets clapped. Round2 can be debated for some.

Although universe vs universe/ universe vs Character battles are banned

#8 Posted by JOVIOLMA (3854 posts) - - Show Bio

How strong is him ?

#9 Posted by Hughneutron (112 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Posted by JOVIOLMA (3854 posts) - - Show Bio

@hughneutron: Hum.... can I see some statement or feat for this ?

#11 Posted by Hughneutron (112 posts) - - Show Bio

@ecoblitz: >thinks i’m Another user

yeah sorry bud, the only reason u think that is coz i dont overrate the series like some people here.

#12 Posted by JOVIOLMA (3854 posts) - - Show Bio

Never mind, just saw your comments and all, but obviously that you are just some troll or hater(likely both) and this is obviously bait, not really worthy arguing.

@jedixman@juiceboks@rogueshadow

#13 Edited by Hughneutron (112 posts) - - Show Bio

@joviolma: how is this bait? This is a serious topic that I genuinely want 2 know. Actually debate this instead of calling mods in jfc

#14 Posted by Jman88933 (1174 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Posted by JOVIOLMA (3854 posts) - - Show Bio

@joviolma: how is this bait? Actually debate this instead of calling mods in jfc

Sadly, I can't debate for or against Superman Prime, main reason is due the fact that I'm ignorant towards his powers and abilities so I can't give a opinion, I'm tagging the mods due the fact that is pretty obviously that this is bait and debate on your on thread accusing a series for being overrated shows some hate or troll attitudes, so far I'm not like some persons that think that Golden Saints are Multiversal.

#16 Posted by Hughneutron (112 posts) - - Show Bio

@jman88933: ok.... yet one Superman prime one million isnt a universe.....

And 2 why are their some threads here that fit the “universe vs universe” category jus fin & get away with it

#17 Posted by EcoBlitz (3204 posts) - - Show Bio

@hughneutron: Yes I think you’re another user. Hi Baltaro. How you been doing? Also you can’t say you genuinely want to know about a topic when you previously state this

“not really, most if not all of them r overhyped 2 hell and back. These version of supes should handle most of them fine if he cant beat all.”

You’re being dishonest.

#18 Posted by Hughneutron (112 posts) - - Show Bio

@joviolma: top tiers in the verse are apparently multiversal so I want 2 see how this plays out, putting my bias for the series aside

#19 Posted by Hughneutron (112 posts) - - Show Bio

@ecoblitz: and ur being ignorant if u genuinely believe this, mods can even check if I’m another user so...

#20 Edited by TheTruthIII (3153 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman Prime 1 Mil is NOT multiversal lmfao. He's not universal. He's never even destroyed/manipulated/damaged a galaxy. Bringing Lois Lane back to life with the help of her DNA and a 5D imp is very impressive and all...wait no it isn't.

He has zero good feats. That's an objective truth

#21 Posted by Jman88933 (1174 posts) - - Show Bio

@joviolma said:
@hughneutron said:

@joviolma: how is this bait? Actually debate this instead of calling mods in jfc

Sadly, I can't debate for or against Superman Prime, main reason is due the fact that I'm ignorant towards his powers and abilities so I can't give a opinion, I'm tagging the mods due the fact that is pretty obviously that this is bait and debate on your on thread accusing a series for being overrated shows some hate or troll attitudes, so far I'm not like some persons that think that Golden Saints are Multiversal.

There is no need to provide a reasoning. This guy had to do was read the Comic Vine rules.

#22 Edited by Hughneutron (112 posts) - - Show Bio

Also I would like 2 point out the notice in speed regarding Saint Seiya characters, sure their “extremely fast”(via obvious calc staking) but u all need 2 remember that this is a dimension that Supes himself made, he even said that this is “his universe”. That means he can travel as fast & freely as he wants 2 effectively making his speed infinite. This might not be the case outside his realm however, but in his world he will always be faster than his opponent.

#23 Posted by Hughneutron (112 posts) - - Show Bio

@thetruthiii: saying he isnt universal is dishonest debating let alone disbelieving he isnt multi versal.

#24 Posted by Jman88933 (1174 posts) - - Show Bio

@jman88933: ok.... yet one Superman prime one million isnt a universe.....

And 2 why are their some threads here that fit the “universe vs universe” category jus fin & get away with it

A wise person, who joins a site for the first time, would read the rules before they start posting. A single character vs an entire universe is under the same category of Universe vs Universe in banned battles

Avatar image for rampagethefirst
#25 Posted by RampageTheFirst (4864 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh no, the Prime 1 Million fans are back, take cover!

#27 Edited by Hughneutron (112 posts) - - Show Bio

@rampagethefirst: so r gonna actually debate over this or troll like the others???

Avatar image for rampagethefirst
#28 Posted by RampageTheFirst (4864 posts) - - Show Bio
#29 Edited by Hughneutron (112 posts) - - Show Bio

Also topkek @those claiming Prime One million is featless when most of Saint Gaya is filled with hyperbolic statements and inflated wank calcs

#30 Posted by TheTruthIII (3153 posts) - - Show Bio

@thetruthiii: saying he isnt universal is dishonest debating let alone disbelieving he isnt multi versal.

First of all, I'm disbelieving that he is multiversal, not the other way around. At least get your accusations straight.

Second, prove it. Call me dishonest all you want, but at least have the fortitude to back up your claims. What has Superman Prime 1 Million done to make him universal? Oh dear me, he said "welcome to my universe", he must be universal. The last time I went to pick up some pals at the airport, I said "welcome to my city". I guess I'm a citybuster now. GG

#31 Posted by kilgpmktra (646 posts) - - Show Bio

@rampagethefirst: so r gonna actually debate over this or troll like the others???

If the saint seiya verse consist of multiversal beings, then you should start showing some feats from Supes one million to see if he can contest that.

No one's trolling. Just skeptical.

#32 Posted by Hughneutron (112 posts) - - Show Bio

@kilgpmktra: he’s multiverse lvl in virtue of being superior than actual multiversals like Lucifer Morningstar and the 5D Imps. Also in his universe he can nullify anything the gold saints would throw @ him so they would practically be worthless against him

#33 Edited by Hughneutron (112 posts) - - Show Bio

@thetruthiii: so...dishonest debating got it, also claiming he is featless when we clearly see him recreating the universe in his image yet all the gold saints have done is spat out hyperbolic attacks dat are on par with the “Big Bang” yet have never shown 2 destroy a single universe onpanel. See the double standards

#34 Posted by TheTruthIII (3153 posts) - - Show Bio

Who was that dude who would commit 1st degree verbal murder against the Saint Seiya haters? @thedarkpaladin?

#35 Posted by EcoBlitz (3204 posts) - - Show Bio

@hughneutron: he’s higher than 5D imps but needs help from 5D imps to simply bring someone back to life? You’ve got to be joking here.

Anyway a thread creator isn’t allowed to debate in their own thread, all you can do is provide feats for a character but not debate who will win.

You’re not providing any feats, so please don’t infring on the debate in any way else.

@juiceboks please hop in.

#36 Edited by TheTruthIII (3153 posts) - - Show Bio

@thetruthiii: so...dishonest debating got it, also claiming he is featless when we clearly see him recreating the universe in his image yet all the gold saints have done is spat out hyperbolic attacks dat are on par with the “Big Bang” yet have never shown 2 destroy a single universe onpanel. See the double standards

Post. A. Scan. Oh wait, you can't. He's NEVER created a universe. EVER. He merely stood in one and said "welcome to my universe". If I said "welcome to my planet", am I a planet buster now?

#37 Posted by Hughneutron (112 posts) - - Show Bio

@ecoblitz: how is “welcome to my universe” not a feat? It’s his most iconic feat to date... pls just stop

#38 Posted by Hughneutron (112 posts) - - Show Bio

@thetruthiii: Hades also created a “universe” yet you dont see me denying that he did(albeit it was a Small one). If Prime one million didnt create a universe than never did Hades. Plain & Simple double standards.

#39 Posted by EcoBlitz (3204 posts) - - Show Bio

@hughneutron: it’s a statement... quite literally that’s what it is. A statement. Statements are feats, by that logic madara is able to destroy everything in a universe. Kek Perfect susano madara now has Feats on par with SPOM using your faulty logic.