Superman Prime One Million vs Itachi

• 181 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

BboyBreezi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Can superman prime really break through Itachi's invincible Susanoo? Or does Superman under-estimate Itachi and get sucked in by the Sword of Totsuka? Lets see.
Start 100m apart.
Itachi is Edo and already in Complete Susanoo.
Genjutsu's and Energy absorbtion work on Superman Prime

BboyBreezi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

One look, and superman is done. Tsukiyomi wins.

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Bossmonster

@sirneko: You know what impresses me.

Not that he misspelled the technique.

Not that the stat gap is retardedly massive.

not that he posted the thread as a battle and was the first one to post an answer proving his bias

Not that 1 million has the power to unmake itachi given that he can create matter and life.

No no no, what impresses me as that with all this and the fact that there is so much more, he still made this thread as if it was legit. Like it was possible for Itachi to win. This impresses me. The balls on his guy.

Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

not that he posted the thread as a battle and was the first one to post an answer proving his bias

Not that 1 million has the power to unmake itachi given that he can create matter and life.

No no no, what impresses me as that with all this and the fact that there is so much more, he still made this thread as if it was legit. Like it was possible for Itachi to win. This impresses me. The balls on his guy.

... except SMP1M has little to barely any feats and his theoretical power-set (which has never been proven to exist) is what's going to be his downfall in this utterly boring and possibly easiest fight Itachi has ever had.

Loki_D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

This should be locked

Avatar image for mugen_tsukuyomi
Mugen_Tsukuyomi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Mugen_Tsukuyomi

Lord Itachi, bless his name, solos. Totsuka blitz GG, can't argue with da mangaphax.

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By SirNeko

@bossmonster: P1M never created life. Hourman, 5th Dimensional Superman and P1M created life, it was never stated who had most impact in the creation.

SP1M never created life.

SP1M never created Krypton.

SP1M never created an universe(he had an universe, never stated or shown that he created it, he could have gone and claimed an universe).

SP1M does not have the power to make or unmake.

SP1M as far as I remember from the comic, his only feat is crushing near death Solaris with a GL ring.

Other than that I agree. SP1M should win, but with morals he sadly does not.

ScouterV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bossmonster said:

... except SMP1M has little to barely any feats and his theoretical power-set (which has never been proven to exist) is what's going to be his downfall in this utterly boring and possibly easiest fight Itachi has ever had.

...Wouldn't really call it a fight, against Prime One Million. I like Itachi, but Prime One Million doesn't need 600 chapters for me to rationally come to the conclusion that my favorite Naruto character has no chance of beating the guy.

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@loki_d: Hey dude, don't steal my joke. I have nothing against people using my joke, but not you.

Loki_D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Loki_D

@sirneko said:

@loki_d: Hey dude, don't steal my joke. I have nothing against people using my joke, but not you.

No Caption Provided

Keikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SP1M, the featless character still stomps Itachi.

Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scouterv said:

@dark_cloud_ said:

@bossmonster said:

...Wouldn't really call it a fight, against Prime One Million. I like Itachi, but Prime One Million doesn't need 600 chapters for me to rationally come to the conclusion that my favorite Naruto character has no chance of beating the guy.

You're right, he doesn't - just enough chapters to prove he doesn't possess theoretical powers. Itachi wins this one, clearly.

Avatar image for vintage_spiderman
vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

flashback0180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

these threads, just ....why?

Avatar image for life_without_progress
life_without_progress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Good lord, this Naruto wank really needs to stop, Itachi's way out of his league here

LuckyStrike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Restrict genjutsu otherwise Itachi stomps hard in this fight, Again Yata mirror deflects supermans attacks back on him, and totsuka could seal.

Good lord, this Naruto wank really needs to stop, Itachi's way out of his league here

Crys Itachi Wank - Wanks superman.

UFT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By UFT

funny how people whine about SMP has no feats yet half the arguments for itachi are solely speculative hype

this forum relies so much on feats yet people just assume itachi's abilities will work on massively physically superior people because vague unreliable hype says so? show me some yata mirror feats. and show me totsuka's speed feats.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#22  Edited By ComicStooge

Lord Itachi, bless his name, solos. Totsuka blitz GG, can't argue with da mangaphax.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Itachi

AbramDaAwesome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This should be locked

Itatchi can't beat normal Supes let alone the God hax version

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still Batman.

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This should be locked

Itatchi can't beat normal Supes let alone the God hax version

Show me the hax he has except GL ring.

Avatar image for darkknightofsteel
DarkKnightOfSteel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Really? This is easily the most unmatched non-troll battle I've seen on this forum. Dude Superman Prime One Million could destroy the likes of Goku (in all SSJ forms) how in the holy hell does Itachi stand a chance.

oldwasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Really? Itachi doesn't stamd a chance.

DarkKnightOfSteel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343: This Superman Prime One Million, and immensely powerful Superman variant that sun dipped for 15,000 years when he was put in exile. Besides showing his god like powers off by one-shotting Solaris, and re-creating Krypton and Lois he is practically feat less. However, because of the way that sundipping works we can estimate how powerful this Superman really is.

You can do this by using the stats of the pre-52 Superman and multiplying them by how long he Sundips. Superman once sunidpped for 15 minutes, and came out 3 times as powerful. Assuming that this level of power never decreases or increases you can get vague calculations of how powerful this guy really is.

It has been calculated that Superman's standard lifting power should be around 6,600,000,000,000,000,000 Tons (6.6 Quintillion Tons) it is possible that he exceeds this capacity.

After Sundipping for 15,000 years, Superman P1M should be able to lift around 10,400,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 Ton (10.4 Octillion Tons) once again, it is possible that he exceeds that number

As for striking power, it has been calculated that Superman has been able to hit with the force of around 10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 (10 Octillion megatons) as far as feats go this seems to be his most powerful strike.

That should put Superman P1M's striking power at around 15,800,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 megatons (15.8 Undecillion megatons) of force. This makes sense, as he was able to one-shot solaris.

As far as speed goes, Superman has traveled at a speed of 17,000,000,000 (17 billion) miles per hour. Several times faster than the speed of light.

Superman P1M's speed should be around 26,800,000,000,000,000,000 miles per hour (26.8 Quintillion mph) long story short, he is potential one of the fastest beings in DC.

Superman's heat vision can reach the heat of the core of the sun. The core of the sun is 27,000,000 degrees Fahrenheit (27 million degrees F) This is around the temperature of hi heat vision... normally.

SMP1M's heat vision would be around 42,600,000,000,000,000 degrees fahrenheit (42.6 Quadrillion degrees F)

Finally, for durability, Superman has survived a Supernova, and ill leave it at that, the average Supernova hits with a force of around 10 octillion megatons. This means that his durability is almost identical to his striking power. According to physics, this actually makes sense.

Source:http://www.comicvine.com/superman/4005-1807/forums/superman-prime-one-millions-power-levels-747026/

flashback0180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

this is ridiculous , he's MFTL and has all his previous stats

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

DarkKnightOfSteel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343: If if Itachi traps him in Genjutsu what can he do to him after that? Yes he could use Amaterasau and burn him forever but that won't do shit to Superman Prime. Anyway Superman will kill him with a single punch before Itachi can cast any kind of Genjustu so it doesn't even matter anyway.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol

andr4132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By andr4132

LORD ITACHI TOTSUKA BLITZ

Drones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Drones

This is spite and a mismatch.

For anyone here who doesn't know anything about Naruto, the Totsuka blade that these fans are wanking is some jar of sake that seals people inside of a dimension. I don't know if Superman Prime can break through dimensions, but if he can then totsuka is useless. Anything Superman Prime does will kill Itachi easily, he's a human with no durability feats. How the hell is Itachi even going to pull off totsuka on supes? Superman is one million times faster, you guys act like he's just going to stand there. Also, this fanboy nerfed him so that yata mirror and tsukiyomi would work. Tsukiyomi has never been used on anyone who was at any point valid or relevant. Energy absorption won't do anything to Superman Prime.

I actually hate Superman Prime but he godstomps this fool.

LuckyStrike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By LuckyStrike

@leo-343: If if Itachi traps him in Genjutsu what can he do to him after that? Yes he could use Amaterasau and burn him forever but that won't do shit to Superman Prime. Anyway Superman will kill him with a single punch before Itachi can cast any kind of Genjustu so it doesn't even matter anyway.

Not a question of casting, genjutsu requires eye contact and that's it, Itachi can make his illusions very realistic and eventually could control superman, making him his new pet.

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drones said:

This is spite and a mismatch.

For anyone here who doesn't know anything about Naruto, the Totsuka blade that these fans are wanking is some jar of sake that seals people inside of a dimension. I don't know if Superman Prime can break through dimensions, but if he can then totsuka is useless. Anything Superman Prime does will kill Itachi easily, he's a human with no durability feats. How the hell is Itachi even going to pull off totsuka on supes? Superman is one million times faster, you guys act like he's just going to stand there. Also, this fanboy nerfed him so that yata mirror and tsukiyomi would work. Tsukiyomi has never been used on anyone who was at any point valid or relevant. Energy absorption won't do anything to Superman Prime.

I actually hate Superman Prime but he godstomps this fool.

well .. you hate naruto characters way more though

your hate of naruto characters >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> your hate of all the other hated characters combined... so there goes that logic of yours XD

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89 said:

@ssj_god: You know Itachi can actually win with the Talk no jutsu,if you recall his TNJ is more powerful than KCM Naruto,since he TNJ him.

i know.. he even have a variation of TnJ .. in a form of izanami... where illusions TnJs the character.

Jimmy_Rustler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Itachi one-shots, he has better feats.

Lucano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Matter manipulation, extreme and I mean extreme physical stats including MFTL, Green Power Ring, and all other Kryptonian powers after a 15,000 years sunddip > Any ninja BS.

Jimmy_Rustler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lucano: Extreme hax >>>>>> any hyped, featless Krytonian BS so..

KingH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Itachi can't even beat regular base superman. And you guys think he can beat a undoubtedly stronger version of superman lmao. Yall gotta be trolling.