Superman One Million, GDS Darkseid, HP Doomsday vs WB Hulk, Death Seed Sentry & Trion Juggernaut

• 59 results
Cruelrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Cruelrain
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

DC team has pre and post crisis, new 52 & Rebirth

Marvel 616 as usual

The versions of the character are the same as the pictures above

All bloodlusted, no BFR

Place: indestructible earth

Fantaman12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I made more research on all of them and honestly Hunter Prey Doomsday easily solos

And Darkseid by existing oneshots them all

Superman may only lose to Death Seed but might because Supes still has much better feats than DS Sentry but his haxes are broken

Cruelrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fantaman12: some people think that WBH can beat Doomsday and Darkseid individually 🤔

Avatar image for deactivated-5f2414030c5e3
deactivated-5f2414030c5e3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2.

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would say that either Death Seed Sentry and Trion Juggernaut would solo.

Avatar image for captainsweatpan
CaptainSweatpan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Trion Juggernaut? The one who was smacking dimensions? Yeah team two in a landslide, Superman doesn't belong here

Avatar image for the_man_with_questions
The_Man_With_Questions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Marvel Team seems stacked compared to Team DC. DS sentry could probably solo.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marvel Team murks hard

Fantaman12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sentrytards strikes again with their immortality No Limit Fallacy and lifting exitar feat. Sure it is some 7-dimensional lvl feats but this is joke compared to what Supes, Darkseid and Doomsday has done and this is only lifting strenght. DSS is far inferior in rest of stats and less verastile compared to Superman feats

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By green_skaar

Flagged.

As to your argument, it's one big strawman. (3) people said DSS could solo, no one in this thread said sh*t about immortality, Exitar feat, or 7-dimenstional lvl feat (WTF?!?!).

In fact you said in your first comment Superman may only lose to Death Seed, yet you say now (4 hours later) DSS is joke compared to Supes. Make up your mind.

Also, next time, use your main account, not your stupid alt.

Later!

@fantaman12 said:

Sentrytards strikes again with their immortality No Limit Fallacy and lifting exitar feat. Sure it is some 7-dimensional lvl feats but this is joke compared to what Supes, Darkseid and Doomsday has done and this is only lifting strenght. DSS is far inferior in rest of stats and less verastile compared to Superman feats

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

Well, one has to see that, with World Breaker even around, his omnidirectional gamma waves will be battering the surface area where the fight is taking place, meaning that both teams will have to struggle against that to do, well, anything here. if anything, he can annoy both of the teams here and badly hurt them.

Guys like Superman and Sentry are going to have trouble already with the amount of power output occurring as soon as the fight starts, regardless of their speed or regen (in reference to DS's ability to survive without the need for vital organs.) so really, this'll be likely a battle of bricks rather than a speed contest, if we are to be honest here. No one here is doing much in terms of speed.

Darkseid is quite inconsistent with his power levels, outside of authors trying to give him good feats for the sake of it, some consider him to be a Superman level threat that he can deal with by himself, and some have actually came out saying that Darkseid was fundamentally weaker than Superman on a physical basis. For the sake of not being bias, I'll be nice and say that he might be able to do some damage here.

Hunter/Prey Doomsday.....is pretty weak, tbh. His actualised feats outside of a implied universal adaptation ability aren't very good outside of beating up Superman and Darkseid.....teambuster level? Doubt it.

If Hulk just by standing around can barrage the DC team, then him moving and striking is going to be a whole bigger problem. Death Seed isn't remarkable, but his unique status gives him a edge here, and Trion Juggernaut is a significant powerhouse.

AnnamalHouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Juggernaut solos

AnnamalHouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Juggernaut solos

Soratoumiga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Marvel team stomps.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 takenstew22  Moderator

Lol at HP Doomsday soloing. Fantaman's outerversal DD strikes again.

Marvel Team murks hard

Marvel team stomps.

Fantaman12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flagged.

As to your argument, it's one big strawman. (3) people said DSS could solo, no one in this thread said sh*t about immortality, Exitar feat, or 7-dimenstional lvl feat (WTF?!?!).

In fact you said in your first comment Superman may only lose to Death Seed, yet you say now (4 hours later) DSS is joke compared to Supes. Make up your mind.

Later!

@fantaman12 said:

My previous was banned. i said Superman might lose. Not definitely loses. Read all words and comprehend context. Superman has about 65 universe lvl feat in Post Crisis and can be ( as result ) purely scaled to Pre Crisis Superman

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@green_skaar said:

Flagged.

Later!

@fantaman12 said:

My previous was banned. i said Superman might lose. Not definitely loses. Read all words and comprehend context. Superman has about 65 universe lvl feat in Post Crisis and can be ( as result ) purely scaled to Pre Crisis Superman

Does that make The General like, multi Universal because he outmuscled Superman then, thus making him stronger?

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fantaman12: You aren't that smart are you?

"Superman may only lose to Death Seed" - This means that both can win..

"DSS is joke compared to Supes." - This means this Sentry doesn't have an iota of a chance of beating Superman

Contradiction.

Also, everyone besides WBH from Marvel solo this.

Trion Juggs >> DSS >>>>>>>>>>> WBH = Darkseid > HP Doomsday >>> Sueprman

Fantaman12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@byondeon said:

@fantaman12: You aren't that smart are you?

"Superman may only lose to Death Seed" - This means that both can win..

"DSS is joke compared to Supes." - This means this Sentry doesn't have an iota of a chance of beating Superman

Contradiction.

Also, everyone besides WBH from Marvel solo this.

Trion Juggs >> DSS >>>>>>>>>>> WBH = Darkseid > HP Doomsday >>> Sueprman

Sorry i am not gonna argue u. Darkseid oneshots them all. Creator of thread do not specify version or even do not mention avatars. So that means i can use base form so True Form. And True Form just oneshots them without even realisng what is going on. DSS is 7-d ( non consistent but let highball him for sake to not accusing me of being biased ). Darkseid is outerversal via his consistent feats as Godsphere being. Superman from Post Crisis is Low 2-C via most of his consistent feats ( 66 universe lvl feats ). He just punches Hulk simply sending him to the Source Wall and RIP WBH or throws Hulk across time. They won't even keep up with Superman. What is gonna Trion do to HP Doomsday ? I see only copying power. Doomsday clapped Motherbox amped Superman and in Boomtube amped solos easily Apocalypse. And Darkseid Omega Beams > Trion Juggernaut. Breaking Timespace continuum is supposed be impressive ? Post Crisis Superman did this too.

Sorry but rules never specified version of Darkseid. So that means we use pure base forms so True Form already

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fantaman12: I will not argue with you since you are using VSBattle wiki as a source.

Cruelrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Cruelrain

@fantaman12: i really don't know much about Darkseid, can you tell which version of him makes this battle more fair and not a mismatch?

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By RisingBean

My previous was banned.

"I wonder why." I type sarcastically.

Fantaman12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@byondeon said:

@fantaman12: I will not argue with you since you are using VSBattle wiki as a source.

I am only using tiering system. VS Battle wiki claims Post Crisis as 4-B. I am using only tiering system but not their profiles because their profiles are trash.

MCU Thanos said ( contextwise ) he is gonna to wipe every atom in universe and rewrite it what is 3-A feat.

VSBW: 5-A

And VSBW is not only one site who has suck tiering system There are tons of other sites with such tiering system.

Fantaman12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fantaman12: i really don't know much about Darkseid, can you tell which version of him makes this battle more fair and not a mismatch?

Post Flashpoint avatars makes fair like New 52 avatars

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 takenstew22  Moderator

GDS Darkseid.

Avatar image for supermanfan1938
Supermanfan1938

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2 wins, you put amped versions vs base Superman, Darkseid and an overrated DD, good job.

Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, one has to see that, with World Breaker even around, his omnidirectional gamma waves will be battering the surface area where the fight is taking place, meaning that both teams will have to struggle against that to do, well, anything here. if anything, he can annoy both of the teams here and badly hurt them.

Guys like Superman and Sentry are going to have trouble already with the amount of power output occurring as soon as the fight starts, regardless of their speed or regen (in reference to DS's ability to survive without the need for vital organs.) so really, this'll be likely a battle of bricks rather than a speed contest, if we are to be honest here. No one here is doing much in terms of speed.

Darkseid is quite inconsistent with his power levels, outside of authors trying to give him good feats for the sake of it, some consider him to be a Superman level threat that he can deal with by himself, and some have actually came out saying that Darkseid was fundamentally weaker than Superman on a physical basis. For the sake of not being bias, I'll be nice and say that he might be able to do some damage here.

Hunter/Prey Doomsday.....is pretty weak, tbh. His actualised feats outside of a implied universal adaptation ability aren't very good outside of beating up Superman and Darkseid.....teambuster level? Doubt it.

If Hulk just by standing around can barrage the DC team, then him moving and striking is going to be a whole bigger problem. Death Seed isn't remarkable, but his unique status gives him a edge here, and Trion Juggernaut is a significant powerhouse.

Who here is going to struggle with not even continental level blasts?

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 takenstew22  Moderator

OP changed the title. Team 1 has a way better chance now.

Cruelrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cruelrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By ProfessorRespect

@kevd4wg: Superman, for one, would be annoyed by it, and it would hamper his speed here.

Sentry would be battered by it and might have problems getting something off

And keep in mind, Hulk making a single step was enough to nearly sink the entire eastern coast, what do you think will happen when he's not only walking around, but slamming people down with his force, or punching them, or jumping around?

You underestimate how much damage he can do here to both teams just by being around them.

Avatar image for supermanfan1938
Supermanfan1938

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Prime One Million negs now. Before somebody says no feats. Prime 1 mil scales off Kal who is galaxy level. Not only that but he's the strongest meta human ever and probably millions of times stronger than base Superman. He also is potentially universal considering he could have stopped Atom's universe from collapsing.

Xanman2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkseid solos.

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Prime One Million and DD are out of their league still.

The problem here is that GDS Darkseid would beat WBH, but would lose to either on team Marvel.

Marvel still.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's a bit hard to judge the fight considering the characters keep getting changed around.

Xanman2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@byondeon said:

Prime One Million and DD are out of their league still.

The problem here is that GDS Darkseid would beat WBH, but would lose to either on team Marvel.

Marvel still.

GDS Darkseid would slap around sentry and trion juggs.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xanman2000: What are his feats during GDS? Any cited stuff you got there?

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He would be low skyfather level.. I have no scans yet but he beat a few low-skyfathers to gain powers..

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@byondeon: What kind of "skyfather" dudes tho

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Xanman2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He was able to fight Pre-crisis Superman and Pre Crisis Supergirl at the same time who were both amped by higherfather, No-sold mon el's hits then proceeded to one-shot him, Has drained mordru though he was weakened IIRC and was also able to drain time trapper. That's about it tho he doesn't have too many feats.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xanman2000: I mean, I guess that's pretty good? It's hard to judge pre crisis characters because they change stats between stories for the most part. They get great high showings and then get really bad stuff a few issues later.

Xanman2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Xanman2000

@professorrespect said:

@xanman2000: I mean, I guess that's pretty good? It's hard to judge pre crisis characters because they change stats between stories for the most part. They get great high showings and then get really bad stuff a few issues later.

Yeah, honestly it just depends on how you scale him to the Kryptonians due to his lack of feats.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f053db00e589
deactivated-5f053db00e589

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol outerversal DS. Marvel Wins. Hp is trash tier.

Avatar image for deactivated-60f4d10418f1d
deactivated-60f4d10418f1d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman solos these fodders

wwwwwwwwww

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers