Superman (Man of Steel) vs Alita: Battle Angel & Iron Man 400% Power: Bleeding Edge

UnbanPleaseTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Poll: Superman (Man of Steel) vs Alita: Battle Angel & Iron Man 400% Power: Bleeding Edge (19 votes)

Superman (Man of Steel) 74%
Alita: Battle Angel & Iron Man 400% Power: Bleeding Edge 26%
Superman
Superman
  1. Superman is the Man of Steel incarnation.
  2. All feats from Batman v Superman & Justice League are not applicable.
  3. Superman is in-character.
  4. Alita has her sword and her special armor.
  5. Iron Man is inside his bleeding edge suit.
  6. Iron-Man has infinite nanites and he is at 400% power capacity.
  7. Win by any means necessary.
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

• 
Avatar image for supermanforever
Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Supermanforever

Spite clark lolstomps.

eri123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman.

Avatar image for randybutternubs
RandyButterNubs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You can handicap Clark as much as you want and he still stomps.

Avatar image for ready_4_madness
Ready_4_Madness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They don’t have the damage output to beat Clark. Iron Man is good but he’s not on par.

Crunch5481

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Idk Alita's feats but Im willinig to bet Superman still wins.

UnbanPleaseTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You can handicap Clark as much as you want and he still stomps.

Nobody is handicapping anybody. I used specific incarnations to make it a fair fight.

HERMES1220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alita I don’t think can cut him. She may be able to react though. She can bullet time. Iron Man is toast though.

UnbanPleaseTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alita I don’t think can cut him. She may be able to react though. She can bullet time. Iron Man is toast though.

Her sword showed no known limitations. I don't see why it couldn't slice through him. Iron-Man has taken harder blows than Superman's punch. He's not out of his league here.

Avatar image for randybutternubs
RandyButterNubs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By RandyButterNubs  Online
Crunch5481

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hermes1220 said:

Her sword showed no known limitations. I don't see why it couldn't slice through him. Iron-Man has taken harder blows than Superman's punch. He's not out of his league here.

no known limitations =/= infinity. No-Limits-Fallacy

Avatar image for money_brings_happiness
Money_Brings_Happiness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

At 400 percent power and infinite nanites Ironman could be a decent fight he would lose but he would make it entertaining. Alita is fodder and dies instantly.

HERMES1220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@unbanpleasety: He hasn’t actually. A bullrush would kill him and a full out hit would ko him. He can be hurt inside his suit. Tony took a good amount of damage from the meteor but it knocked him out. I’ll need to find the calc.

HERMES1220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

UnbanPleaseTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@unbanpleasety said:
@hermes1220 said:

Until we are shown such limitations, there is no reason to believe they have any.

UnbanPleaseTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@unbanpleasety: He hasn’t actually. A bullrush would kill him and a full out hit would ko him. He can be hurt inside his suit. Tony took a good amount of damage from the meteor but it knocked him out. I’ll need to find the calc.

No they wouldn't. Tony took a small planetoid with more weight behind it than a punch from Superman.

HERMES1220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By HERMES1220

@unbanpleasety: The meteor that hit Tony was only about 0.012 kt. That was just the energy, the force is much lower.

It’s not very impressive. Every high mid and high tier can do the same or better. Tony is toast here.

He likely gets one shot.

UnbanPleaseTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@unbanpleasety: The meteor that hit Tony was only about 0.012 kt. That was just the energy, the force is much lower.

It’s not very impressive. Every high mid and high tier can do the same or better. Tony is toast here.

He likely gets one shot.

There are no in-universe calculations to determine how many kt the force of impact was, but it likely surpassed any punch thrown by Superman. It is far more impressive than anything that Clark has withstood except his being able to survive a nuclear-explosion, which Tony has replicated himself.

Crunch5481

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@crunch5481 said:
@unbanpleasety said:
@hermes1220 said:

Until we are shown such limitations, there is no reason to believe they have any.

Just full on embracing the no limits fallacy okay lol

UnbanPleaseTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@unbanpleasety said:
@crunch5481 said:
@unbanpleasety said:
@hermes1220 said:

You have no argument to debunk my position.

HERMES1220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@unbanpleasety: Tbf, this is one of the most misinformed posts I’ve ever read.

Instead denying evidence because your head canon. Find counter evidence and debate it. Deflecting isn’t a counter. Remember that. It’s not an extremely hard calc. It’s large building level. On the lowest end though. Tony can comfortably withstand building level stuff.

He’s much less durable than Superman.

webinyoureye11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman should still win, but unless he has resistance to monomolecular blades, alita should be able to cut him

UnbanPleaseTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@unbanpleasety: Tbf, this is one of the most misinformed posts I’ve ever read.

Instead denying evidence because your head canon. Find counter evidence and debate it. Deflecting isn’t a counter. Remember that. It’s not an extremely hard calc. It’s large building level. On the lowest end though. Tony can comfortably withstand building level stuff.

He’s much less durable than Superman.

There is nothing to debate because you treated your opinion as an absolute fact and relied on speculative conjectures e.g. fan calculation.

There is literally nothing to debate.

HERMES1220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By HERMES1220

@unbanpleasety: So if I look through your profile I won’t see you using a fan calc in an argument? I doubt that. You’re only saying this because it disagrees with your argument. Which is fine. There’s to speculate about. The calculation actually high balls the feat by disregarding several of the factors.

As a wise man once said, “facts don’t care about your feelings.” (I just laughed at myself).

You treated your opinion as a fact as well. I backed mine up. If you can’t back yours up that’s fine. I accept your concession. You have yet to discuss anything I posted. Instead you’ve tried to attack my credibility. If this is all you have to bring to the table then I agree, there’s nothing to debate.

I’ll wait for a counter. I doubt I’ll get one.

Nervedamage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Nervedamage

@hermes1220: Tony ain't getting one-shotted at 400%, you have lost your god damn mind. Especially if he can take blows from Thor in a much weaker armor, He can take a punch from in-character Clark.

HERMES1220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By HERMES1220

@nervedamage: 400% power is just stored energy. It does nothing to durability. Thor wasn’t serious. He got knocked out in a superior armor by mjolnir.

I’ll give him the benefit of the doubt of two.

ElSebbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clark stomps.

Crunch5481

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@crunch5481 said:
@unbanpleasety said:
@crunch5481 said:
@unbanpleasety said:
@hermes1220 said:

You have no argument to debunk my position.

Your logic is inherently flawed which means you have no position.

By your logic: (since no feats after MoS count as per OP)

Superman's skin was not pierced in all of Man of Steel therefore his skin is impenetrable by anything and everything.

Lucano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Lucano

Superman wins, again.

Juicers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Statueman

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tony solos. He has enough power to harm supes, let alone with 400%, plus infinite nanites means supes will have a hard time putting down tony, assuming he can put him down at all.

Avatar image for abominationblitzes
abominationblitzes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mattyboi: Clark stomps, lmao Iron-Man couldn’t even beat Captain America or Bucky ahahahhahaha

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clark isn't stomping shit. He has MoS only feats and Stark's armor has unlimited self-repair. His striking is nowhere near high enough to one-shot an armor which withstood a meteor, power gem, and punches from Thanos. Hell, that applies even with composite DCEU Superman, let alone with MoS only feats. We're talking about a guy that was out of commission from a broken up train car being thrown at him (at easily perceivable speeds might I add) compared to a guy that was out of commission after a chunk of a moon was thrown at him. A guy that was ragdolled from high caliber bullets and jet missiles to a guy that was no-selling multiple 100% full powered repulsor cannons in his lab.

Avatar image for kryptonianking88
KryptonianKing88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alita's kinda useless here, maybe give her an Uru sword to make things fun?

As far as Clark vs Tony goes, I think it's a stalemate or a very hard victory for Tony.

MoS Clark's punches honestly wont do anything to the suit besides ragdolling, so his best hope would be to spam bullrushes to bypass the infinite regen. Though I think that would tire him out and leave him open to a beating

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@abominationblitzes: That was the civil war suit, which is tony's weakest. The one being used here is bleeding edge, which is far stronger. Plus even in civil war tony didnt even want to fight steve.

Avatar image for abominationblitzes
abominationblitzes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

D2therJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

you MCU fans are delusional if you think any iteration of MCU stark can beat MOS superman.

el-kun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alita could me MVP with tony serving as a distraction

He combat speed is right up Dere with supes , seeing as she was reacting to 25mm bullets with ease although she is next to useless in strength, striking and durability, her skill should help her avoid Clark hits, and coupled with her sword which should cut Clark team might win

el-kun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alita could me MVP with tony serving as a distraction

He combat speed is right up Dere with supes , seeing as she was reacting to 25mm bullets with ease although she is next to useless in strength, striking and durability, her skill should help her avoid Clark hits, and coupled with her sword which should cut Clark team might win

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron Man wins after a hard fight