Superman "Herald of Galactus" vs Doctor Doomsday.

ceroxon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ceroxon

No Caption Provided

Superman would have no chance against Dr. Doomsday, who has the power of Doomsday coupled with the intelligence and the character of Dr. Doom. So to make things more interesting, take Superman when he was the herald of Galactus, who had made him "his most powerful herald", against Dr. Doomsday when he stole the power of the Silver Racer (fusion of the DC Black Racer and Marvel's Silver Surfer).

Doctor doomsday can use magic as a Doctor Doom but Superman does not have that particular weakness for this fight. No Kryptonite weakness or a red sun either. Galactus abolishes his specific weaknesses.

No preparation, no outside intervention. Space vacuum as a battlefield.

ceroxon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No advice?

sabracadabra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would say herald superman. Superman with the power cosmic and no weaknesses is a very scary thought.

ceroxon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

But doctor Doom have power of Silver Racer, So power cosmic too even less powerful of Superman Herald.

ceroxon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

One advice only? I am searching original fight but unfortunately, people are not interested. Maybe because Amalgam Universe?

noobmaster2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

There's a lot of variables to consider, but i would back Superman. The power cosmic plus no weaknesses to kryptonite gives him the win.