Superman, Green Lantern & Aquaman vs Hulk & Spiderman

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Dimension

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Dimension

So it's basically some DC vs some Marvel. What team wins?

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Superman can take the other team by himself.

Case Closed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Case Closed

lol, way to hang marvel out to dry with this match up

Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Forever

What's with everyone overrating Spider-Man?

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Forever says:

"What's with everyone overrating Spider-Man?"

Its because the movie just came out so everyone thinks Spiderman is immortal. I mean GL and Superman vs Hulk and Spiderman? Forget Aquaman, Spidy would be dead before he even knew what happened then its three on one and its my personal believe that Supes could kill the Hulk by himself, so add in two more powerhouse's and I dont see how Hulk wins.

Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Forever

Gambler says:

"Forever says:
Its because the movie just came out so everyone thinks Spiderman is immortal. I mean GL and Superman vs Hulk and Spiderman? Forget Aquaman, Spidy would be dead before he even knew what happened then its three on one and its my personal believe that Supes could kill the Hulk by himself, so add in two more powerhouse's and I dont see how Hulk wins."

I'm in total agreement. Some of these newer guys seem like they only know the characters from the movies and JLU. It's sad really.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Yeah but if they stick around we'll get em caught up. lol

Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Forever

lol youre right about that my friend.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#9  Edited By The_Martian

This is really one sided. Spider-Man could take Aquaman on. Thats it. He is my favorite character but he can't compete with a GL or Supes. Superman and GL could waste the Hulk quickly and then both gain up on Spidey taking him out.

Eternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Eternus

well im gunna say yeah super man would win with the green lantern and aquaman, but truthfully aquaman is useless unless you are near water. without it he begins to weaken like namor.

Sketchtor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Sketchtor

Nobody says:

"This is really one sided. Spider-Man could take Aquaman on. Thats it. He is my favorite character but he can't compete with a GL or Supes. Superman and GL could waste the Hulk quickly and then both gain up on Spidey taking him out."

Spiderman couldn't even handle aquaman. and it's not like Aquaman loses all his power as soon as he leaves the water. It takes quite a while.

Rotten gun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Rotten gun

Forever says:

"Gambler says:
"Forever says:
Its because the movie just came out so everyone thinks Spiderman is immortal. I mean GL and Superman vs Hulk and Spiderman? Forget Aquaman, Spidy would be dead before he even knew what happened then its three on one and its my personal believe that Supes could kill the Hulk by himself, so add in two more powerhouse's and I dont see how Hulk wins."
I'm in total agreement. Some of these newer guys seem like they only know the characters from the movies and JLU. It's sad really."

i dont think its sad at all, the movies have been fantastic for comic sales and the emergence of super heroes being fasionable, i like their opinions as even though it isn't from a comic they have legitiment points as marvel/DC have every opportunity to pull the plug before release. and there are more of them than us. i hope the movies continue to make superheroes cool so comics can carry on and grow

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Rotten gun says:

"Forever says:
"Gambler says:
"Forever says:
I'm in total agreement. Some of these newer guys seem like they only know the characters from the movies and JLU. It's sad really."
i dont think its sad at all, the movies have been fantastic for comic sales and the emergence of super heroes being fasionable, i like their opinions as even though it isn't from a comic they have legitiment points as marvel/DC have every opportunity to pull the plug before release. and there are more of them than us. i hope the movies continue to make superheroes cool so comics can carry on and grow"

Your missing the point man. Of course the movies were cool, but just because Spideman 3 is out doesnt mean he needs to be in every battle thread. I mean come on, Spiderman and Hulk vs GL, Aquaman and Supes? WTF?

Rotten gun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Rotten gun

Gambler says:

"Rotten gun says:
"Forever says:
"Gambler says:
"Forever says:
i dont think its sad at all, the movies have been fantastic for comic sales and the emergence of super heroes being fasionable, i like their opinions as even though it isn't from a comic they have legitiment points as marvel/DC have every opportunity to pull the plug before release. and there are more of them than us. i hope the movies continue to make superheroes cool so comics can carry on and grow"
Your missing the point man. Of course the movies were cool, but just because Spideman 3 is out doesnt mean he needs to be in every battle thread. I mean come on, Spiderman and Hulk vs GL, Aquaman and Supes? WTF?"

its better than the... me vs hulk or me vs superman... i mean whats up with that? oh and spiderman sucked, but fan four was great and the transformers is F'N awesome.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Rotten gun says:

"Gambler says:
"Rotten gun says:
"Forever says:
"Gambler says:
"Forever says:
Your missing the point man. Of course the movies were cool, but just because Spideman 3 is out doesnt mean he needs to be in every battle thread. I mean come on, Spiderman and Hulk vs GL, Aquaman and Supes? WTF?"
its better than the... me vs hulk or me vs superman... i mean whats up with that? oh and spiderman sucked, but fan four was great and the transformers is F'N awesome. "

I'll never watch Transformers (The new one) it looks like big grey robots vs the army, that aint transformers. But I agree, I hate the me vs so and so threads.

Rotten gun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Rotten gun

Gambler says:

"Rotten gun says:
"Gambler says:
"Rotten gun says:
"Forever says:
"Gambler says:
"Forever says:
its better than the... me vs hulk or me vs superman... i mean whats up with that? oh and spiderman sucked, but fan four was great and the transformers is F'N awesome. "
I'll never watch Transformers (The new one) it looks like big grey robots vs the army, that aint transformers. But I agree, I hate the me vs so and so threads."

oh no you've got to, i wasn't a huge fan as a kid but the CGI has just taken a giant step, never seen anything like it. movies from now on are just gonna be awesome

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Gambler says:

"Rotten gun says:
"Forever says:
"Gambler says:
"Forever says:

I agree completely. I'm a fan of Spidey, but some people think he's unstoppable. This is an overkill. It's just not a fair fight. But I agree that movies are making comic books more popular and who knows where it'll lead. As far as catching people up. Well, I'll admit it. I only read Spider-Man and a few X-Men. But you guys like Forever, Buckshot, Gambler, and all the guys here have mentioned every character's powers, and abilities and have helped even more with the bios on this site. I read most of the bios, and I'm more knowledgable in comics so for that, I am thankful. I knew a few things, but not a whole lot. Now I know alot now, so thanks guys. :)