• 93 results
#51 Posted by catofellow (390 posts) - - Show Bio

Really cool pics of the marvel guys.

Team 2 takes this. They have more versatile move sets than team 1. Speed and strength can only take you so far when your opponents can manipulate time and have access to powerful alien technology.

Except that team 1 can also manipulate time and have access to powerful alien technology.

Team 1 can also BFR team 2 or return team members who have been BFR'd. Superman can push himself and enemies through dimensional barriers, Darkseid can transport enemies through time and space, or he could send his Omega Beams back to in time kill Pym before he created Ultron, or Thor when he is in the Thorsleep.

BFR is out of the question unless only Doomsday remains. Fight would take place in the present in the arena they are fighting in.

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
#52 Edited by termiteone4ever (12795 posts) - - Show Bio

@thenaughtytitan

Well it does matter. I am pretty sure . Thor hammer didnt move at light speed instantly. There has been too much occasion where it doesnt . Now his hammer has accelerated to light speed and beyond even then it wasnt at a close/short distance, this was done out in space mostly. Clearly we have seen Thor angry and not losing back plenty of times tossing the hammer it still wasnt light speed.

Now it still wasnt stated how long it took. Now was he throwing it at thanos across the galaxy and back? No he wasnt. So assuming its light speed is wrong. Since prime has done this long or short distance blitz flashes and punch through dimensions thanos is not surviving such blows and have never shown no defense against that.

Excuse the wording . I think my accent kicked in. Let me rephrase that. Surfer has no close combat Blitz. Surfer has never really blitz thanos on any high levels. The biggest blitz surfer ever performed on thanosn was the incident he missed the infinity gauntet trying to take it from Thanos . His combat or hand reaction was slow to grab it from thanos. We all know Surfer cant really move at these speeds with out his board .

#53 Posted by MysticMedivh (32250 posts) - - Show Bio

@barelyaverage said:

Really cool pics of the marvel guys.

Team 2 takes this. They have more versatile move sets than team 1. Speed and strength can only take you so far when your opponents can manipulate time and have access to powerful alien technology.

Except that team 1 can also manipulate time and have access to powerful alien technology.

Team 1 can also BFR team 2 or return team members who have been BFR'd. Superman can push himself and enemies through dimensional barriers, Darkseid can transport enemies through time and space, or he could send his Omega Beams back to in time kill Pym before he created Ultron, or Thor when he is in the Thorsleep.

BFR is out of the question unless only Doomsday remains. Fight would take place in the present in the arena they are fighting in.

Probably wouldn't work.

IIRC, Kang the Conqueror traveled back in time (a couple dozen times or so) in an attempt to defeat Ultron. Each and every attempt to defeat Ultron via time failed for Kang.

Also, how would Darkseid even know about Pym or Thorsleep in the first place?

#54 Posted by AgentofChaos1 (2578 posts) - - Show Bio

thor is a weakling here

#55 Posted by transcendence (3824 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#57 Posted by transcendence (3824 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#58 Posted by Rexorr (1277 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2.

#59 Posted by ancient_god (6567 posts) - - Show Bio
#60 Posted by Keehn93 (999 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2.

Avatar image for oneaboveall8-26
#61 Posted by OneAboveAll8-26 (157 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1 stomps

Avatar image for theaterofdreams
#62 Posted by theaterofdreams (220 posts) - - Show Bio

Boy Prime slaughters

#63 Posted by JasonBourne_ (434 posts) - - Show Bio

Superboy Prime slaughters Thor...he's the x factor. Ultron and Thanos vs Team 1..I say team DC

#64 Posted by SinnTek1 (2314 posts) - - Show Bio

. . . Team 2 Curbstomps for Win.

#65 Posted by Trickyman86 (1288 posts) - - Show Bio

@mysticmedivh said:

Doomsday doesn't bring much versatility to the table. Thanos can BFR him.

Thor can also stop time.

I think Ultron is actually the weak link. Too slow and weak to face anyone here.

I say Prime faces Thor and Ultron in the air, while Thanos faces Doomsday and Darkseid on ground. Prime quickly disables Ultron by melting his internals, and beats Thor straight up. Thanos may be able to overcome Doomsday and Darkseid, but he lose to Prime in his weakened state.

Thor may be able to stop time, but Prime can break through the fabric of space and time, and Darkseid can send his Omega Beams through time.

I say team 1 takes it.

#66 Posted by MysticMedivh (32250 posts) - - Show Bio

@catofellow said:

@mysticmedivh said:

Doomsday doesn't bring much versatility to the table. Thanos can BFR him.

Thor can also stop time.

I think Ultron is actually the weak link. Too slow and weak to face anyone here.

I say Prime faces Thor and Ultron in the air, while Thanos faces Doomsday and Darkseid on ground. Prime quickly disables Ultron by melting his internals, and beats Thor straight up. Thanos may be able to overcome Doomsday and Darkseid, but he lose to Prime in his weakened state.

Thor may be able to stop time, but Prime can break through the fabric of space and time, and Darkseid can send his Omega Beams through time.

I say team 1 takes it.

Prime cannot break through the fabric of space and time when there is no time for him to do so in the first place.

#67 Posted by Trickyman86 (1288 posts) - - Show Bio

@mysticmedivh: my bad didnt see odinforce, yeah cany deny it that is about skyfather right?

#68 Posted by gokuisking (393 posts) - - Show Bio

Prime and the boys should win, it clearly states thanos has "no artifacts" therefore I can assume that since it is not clearly labeled "doesn't have artifacts" that he(darksied) has his soulfire power and anti-life equation at his disposal. Therefore team one for the win. With prime beating Thor and darksied taking out thanos, doomsday has enough time to toy with ultron until its over. Oh and I've seen Thor's stop time ability. I believe that's all it can do "stop time" and "change time" are two different things.

#69 Posted by MysticMedivh (32250 posts) - - Show Bio

Prime and the boys should win, it clearly states thanos has "no artifacts" therefore I can assume that since it is not clearly labeled "doesn't have artifacts" that he(darksied) has his soulfire power and anti-life equation at his disposal. Therefore team one for the win. With prime beating Thor and darksied taking out thanos, doomsday has enough time to toy with ultron until its over. Oh and I've seen Thor's stop time ability. I believe that's all it can do "stop time" and "change time" are two different things.

Darkseid doesn't have ALE or SF. You're making assumptions.

By your logic, it doesn't say that Thor doesn't have the Necrosword, Rune Magic, Destroyer Armor, and Power Gem, so he has it.

#70 Posted by gokuisking (393 posts) - - Show Bio

@mysticmedivh: it is clearly labeled "has no artifacts" next to thanos name.if it didn't state that beside darksied name then I'm pretty sure I can assume that. Lol I was wondering who would see that loophole with Thor, but the anti life equation should put him under control.

#71 Edited by ancient_god (6567 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2

#72 Posted by green_skaar (12268 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2

#73 Posted by Yamiyodare (1254 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1 without really trying

#74 Posted by The_Red_Devil (4791 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2 , with mid-difficulty.

#75 Posted by Supermanthor (18917 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2

#76 Posted by Bayman007 (1543 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1 with ease

#77 Posted by XLR87T3 (9837 posts) - - Show Bio
#78 Posted by King-Ragnar (3845 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor acts as canon fodder and Ultron and Thanos beat team 1 senseless.

#79 Posted by EmpressOfDread (12367 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2 stomps.

#80 Posted by Soratoumiga (2543 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1 without much problem.

Avatar image for god_of_butchers
#81 Posted by god_of_butchers (70 posts) - - Show Bio

Team marvel wins mainly because of Thor

#82 Posted by Mister_Surreal (10254 posts) - - Show Bio

Could go either way, but I might have to go with team 1 because of Superboy.

#83 Edited by baph (1670 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2 stomps.

Prime gets BFR'd.

Doomsday gets lolstomped by Thor/Thanos and Ultron manhandles Darkaeid.

Doomsday is too weak for this match.

#84 Posted by god_of_butchers (70 posts) - - Show Bio
#85 Posted by Soratoumiga (2543 posts) - - Show Bio
#86 Posted by Saiyan_Ross (156 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2 ftw.

#87 Posted by god_of_butchers (70 posts) - - Show Bio
#88 Posted by Mister_Surreal (10254 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_of_butchers: If he can use that then I guess team 2 wins. Unless of course Superboy just punches a hole in the reality.

#89 Posted by Stezzy (318 posts) - - Show Bio

I’m going with team 2. I never thought SBP was that impressive. His best feat is breaking the fabrics of space/time but Galactus had a herald who was already doing that(Red Shift) and he lost to Surfer and Thor always matches Surfer in power whenever they fight and Thanos and Ultron routinely beats those two down like red headed step children.

#90 Posted by god_of_butchers (70 posts) - - Show Bio

@mister_surreal: of course he’s going to use it, op says Thor has the odinforce and aldo Thor tanked Big G punches

#91 Posted by Mister_Surreal (10254 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_of_butchers: OK, I can’t say much about this fight since I don’t know a lot about Thor with the Odin Force.

#93 Posted by bdelloidgrain2 (1964 posts) - - Show Bio

Honestly, I think team 1 might have it.

#94 Posted by Soratoumiga (2543 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_of_butchers: Oh, I might have skipped that part. I guess it's closer now, but team 1 still wins.

#95 Posted by god_of_butchers (70 posts) - - Show Bio
#96 Posted by KratoDaManto (834 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2