Does Thanos have any gems?

Avatar image for deactivated-5bd0d99b6c6f7
deactivated-5bd0d99b6c6f7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Post Justice League Supes Stomps, but Man Of Steel Superman gets a scary beat down.

AngelJax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clark

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By anthp2000  Moderator

Thanos needs at least most of the infinity stones to stand a chance here.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#6  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

Kal. Despite his showings against Hulk, Thanos' strength and durability feats were lackluster without the gems.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e49375365792
deactivated-5e49375365792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@jedixman said:

Kal. Despite his showings against Hulk, Thanos' strength and durability feats were lackluster without the gems.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0
deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

phillip33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By phillip33

If this is speed equalized I’d say thanos. Otherwise I’d say Superman.

KanyeCosby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for marvelanddcfan24
MarvelandDCfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman is stronger and more durable

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Without any gems, Clark wins. Stronger and faster

Avatar image for indomitableregal
IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

IW MCU thread number 754...

I'm gonna say Thanos because I don't like Superman (objectively, probably Supes).

Avatar image for jointhedarkseid
JoinTheDarkseid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedixman: With speed equalized would you agree Thanos gets more hits in due to higher skill? His win against Hulk seemed to be due more to skill than physicals, he moved like a boxer. If so, do you think it's enough to compensate for the physical disadvantage (which is debatable)?

EzraArcher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If its no gem Thanos then he should lose. Base Thanos is around Hulks level and we know Superman>>>Hulk even in just strength

deltahuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman stomps.

Avatar image for deactivated-5da8e253e9df8
deactivated-5da8e253e9df8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MCU Thanos simply lacks the feats for a sound argument against DCAU Superman. Perhaps once the novelization comes out it will be a different story.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 JediXMan  Moderator

@jointhedarkseid:

Certainly. I think Superman is stronger and more durable, but skill does count for something. Unfortunately, the Hulk fight was his one and only feat of skill. He became a brawler after that. Of course, the argument can be made that he didn't need to use skill because he was vastly superior to everyone else he fought, and there's some truth in that. But in krder to determine to what degree skill changes the battle, we need to determine what the strength / durability disparity, if there is one, actually is.

rahiem9123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman gives Thanos the steppenwolf treatment.

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos. He beat the Hulk down, in a few seconds, so bad that he was afraid to even come out again. In this battle Superman does not have his speed. The only way Superman wins here is BFR.

CryoModeste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Thanos

jamespacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman

Superhero24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Superhero24

Supes with no speed = Thanos win with no problems. Thanos is a much better fighter and debatably as strong as Superman. His durability should be as good if not better as well based on feats.

jashugan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

superman wins

pansito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

superman

PayneInTheAss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman should win without powers, he is still way to fast and stronger

Bag_ass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

even with full infinity gem IG, supes wipe thanos out. MCU thanos is laughably weak.

ErickAgl17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By ErickAgl17

superman without his speed??? Thanos wins. their strength is comparable and Thanos is more skilled+Brutal

With his speed he stomps

Essem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Thanos vs Hulk fight is such a negative outlier in terms of Hulks durability. He got beaten by a couple of jabs so to speak. You can also hear Thanos having a little struggle with lifting Hulk over his head, so it was heavy for him. And Hulk weighs like what? Around 1 ton?
Both Hulkbuster and Thor has given Hulk FAR FAR superior punches and beatdown and Hulk was fine. The way the Thanos vs Hulk fight was visualized was laughable and a disrespect to Hulks durability.

DCEU Supes will give Thanos a beatdown hes never felt before. A fight with a serious Supes i dont think can be contained within a ship like that, it simply doesnt have enough space. Thanos will be sent flying through the wall and out of the ship.

omriamar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman stomps

Erkan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Erkan12

Thanos stomps.

Erkan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MCU Thanos simply lacks the feats for a sound argument against DCAU Superman. Perhaps once the novelization comes out it will be a different story.

Confirmed to be the stronger than Ragnarok Thor and Hulk is more than enough to stomp DCEU Supes.

MCU Hulk was able to tank an Aircraft ammunition where DCEU Supes gets ragdolled and falls over a house.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Thanos is stronger and more durable than this Hulk. Which means Thanos > Hulk > Supes.

g2_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

Superman.

S4M0AN_TH0R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By S4M0AN_TH0R

If Thanos has no Infinity stones then he loses in a decent fight. If Thanos has any one of the stones he wins in a great fight.

Zepta_Pon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman.

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@jedixman said:

@jointhedarkseid:

Certainly. I think Superman is stronger and more durable, but skill does count for something. Unfortunately, the Hulk fight was his one and only feat of skill. He became a brawler after that. Of course, the argument can be made that he didn't need to use skill because he was vastly superior to everyone else he fought, and there's some truth in that. But in krder to determine to what degree skill changes the battle, we need to determine what the strength / durability disparity, if there is one, actually is.

There is one other thing to consider, using skill vs someone who is considerably smaller than you is incredibly difficult. I have trained MMA and i hated sparring with my best friend who is a full head shorter than me because everything actually works differently when you are that taller. It is basically outfighting or bust at that point.

grappolo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No gems? Clark stomps him.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 JediXMan  Moderator

@chimeroid:

Interesting perspective, and one I hadn't considered, but I agree. That's a legitimate factor. I fence and I can definitely agree that fencing smaller fencers is often more difficult. For different reasons, certainly, but it's a valid point.

TheHierarchy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos in a hard fight.

omriamar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@essem: @essem: “The Thanos vs Hulk fight is such a negative outlier in terms of Hulks durability. He got beaten by a couple of jabs so to speak. You can also hear Thanos having a little struggle with lifting Hulk over his head, so it was heavy for him. And Hulk weighs like what? Around 1 ton?

Both Hulkbuster and Thor has given Hulk FAR FAR superior punches and beatdown and Hulk was fine. The way the Thanos vs Hulk fight was visualized was laughable and a disrespect to Hulks durability.”. This is so true and for some reason everyone ignores this or most

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erkan12 said:
@jagernutt said:

Confirmed to be the stronger than Ragnarok Thor and Hulk is more than enough to stomp DCEU Supes.

MCU Hulk was able to tank an Aircraft ammunition where DCEU Supes gets ragdolled and falls over a house.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Thanos is stronger and more durable than this Hulk. Which means Thanos > Hulk > Supes.

I already know that. Thanos need's more than one solid "none" IG feat for a solid uncontested win. Thanos has more "none" IG feats that were cut out if the movie and I'm expecting even more to be in the novelization. More than just strength is needed. The Thanos feats I'm talking about are hax type feats. Not just strength.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@essem:

Everyone saying Thanos is only about equal to Hulk strength wise seems to have overlooked the simple fact that Hulk had Thanos by the throat and Thanos easily overpowered Hulk simply by pulling his hand right off of his neck. That's superior strength plain and simple.lol.

Avatar image for marvelanddcfan24
MarvelandDCfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By MarvelandDCfan24

Thanos cant adapt and gets one shot

MoTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Only strength?

Still Superman.

Avatar image for darkpsychiclord_prime
DarkPsychicLord_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos without using the gems destroyed Iron Man's suit wich tanked a meteorite falling on him, i haven't seen any striking feat of Superman on that level. Not to mention he stomped Hulk and bloodied him, someone who tanked a skyscrapper falling on him and wasn't knocked out by Thor's lightning amped punches. Thanos stomps if this is speed equalized imo.

Crunch5481

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@essem said:

The Thanos vs Hulk fight is such a negative outlier in terms of Hulks durability. He got beaten by a couple of jabs so to speak. You can also hear Thanos having a little struggle with lifting Hulk over his head, so it was heavy for him. And Hulk weighs like what? Around 1 ton?

Both Hulkbuster and Thor has given Hulk FAR FAR superior punches and beatdown and Hulk was fine. The way the Thanos vs Hulk fight was visualized was laughable and a disrespect to Hulks durability.

DCEU Supes will give Thanos a beatdown hes never felt before. A fight with a serious Supes i dont think can be contained within a ship like that, it simply doesnt have enough space. Thanos will be sent flying through the wall and out of the ship.

This.

RL4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I’d say considering the abuse Thor has put Hulk through (without really ever hurting him) and the fact that Thanos could abuse him like a dog with a handful of strikes, Thanos would drop Superman in under a minute if he got his hands on him.

BUT, Superman is waaaaay too fast to get pinned by Thanos. This fight would look like the Apocalypse vs Quicksilver fight, except quicksilver wins here.

omriamar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MCU Thanos 'The Mad Wanker' is a joke and a hype job that will blow over sooner or later

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erkan12 said:
@jagernutt said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Stop trolling