#2 Posted by KanyeCosby (7041 posts) - - Show Bio

Does Thanos have any gems?

Avatar image for deactivated-5bd0d99b6c6f7
#3 Posted by deactivated-5bd0d99b6c6f7 (1676 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Justice League Supes Stomps, but Man Of Steel Superman gets a scary beat down.

#4 Posted by AngelJax (11646 posts) - - Show Bio

Clark

#5 Edited by ANTHP2000 (26795 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos needs at least most of the infinity stones to stand a chance here.

#6 Edited by JediXMan (42476 posts) - - Show Bio

Kal. Despite his showings against Hulk, Thanos' strength and durability feats were lackluster without the gems.

#7 Posted by EmpressOfDread (12367 posts) - - Show Bio

@jedixman said:

Kal. Despite his showings against Hulk, Thanos' strength and durability feats were lackluster without the gems.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0
#8 Posted by deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0 (11360 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Edited by phillip33 (4097 posts) - - Show Bio

If this is speed equalized I’d say thanos. Otherwise I’d say Superman.

#10 Posted by KanyeCosby (7041 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0 (11360 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

Avatar image for marvelanddcfan24
#12 Posted by MarvelandDCfan24 (7312 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman is stronger and more durable

#13 Posted by geekryan (4492 posts) - - Show Bio

Without any gems, Clark wins. Stronger and faster

Avatar image for indomitableregal
#14 Posted by IndomitableRegal (15845 posts) - - Show Bio

IW MCU thread number 754...

I'm gonna say Thanos because I don't like Superman (objectively, probably Supes).

Avatar image for jointhedarkseid
#15 Posted by JoinTheDarkseid (80 posts) - - Show Bio

@jedixman: With speed equalized would you agree Thanos gets more hits in due to higher skill? His win against Hulk seemed to be due more to skill than physicals, he moved like a boxer. If so, do you think it's enough to compensate for the physical disadvantage (which is debatable)?

#16 Posted by EzraArcher (1161 posts) - - Show Bio

If its no gem Thanos then he should lose. Base Thanos is around Hulks level and we know Superman>>>Hulk even in just strength

#17 Posted by deltahuman (4969 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman stomps.

#18 Posted by jagernutt (16331 posts) - - Show Bio

MCU Thanos simply lacks the feats for a sound argument against DCAU Superman. Perhaps once the novelization comes out it will be a different story.

#19 Posted by JediXMan (42476 posts) - - Show Bio

@jointhedarkseid:

Certainly. I think Superman is stronger and more durable, but skill does count for something. Unfortunately, the Hulk fight was his one and only feat of skill. He became a brawler after that. Of course, the argument can be made that he didn't need to use skill because he was vastly superior to everyone else he fought, and there's some truth in that. But in krder to determine to what degree skill changes the battle, we need to determine what the strength / durability disparity, if there is one, actually is.

#20 Posted by rahiem9123 (1562 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman gives Thanos the steppenwolf treatment.

#21 Posted by RR79 (6761 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos. He beat the Hulk down, in a few seconds, so bad that he was afraid to even come out again. In this battle Superman does not have his speed. The only way Superman wins here is BFR.

#22 Posted by CryoModeste (1344 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos

#23 Posted by jamespacker (533 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman

#24 Edited by Superhero24 (4748 posts) - - Show Bio

Supes with no speed = Thanos win with no problems. Thanos is a much better fighter and debatably as strong as Superman. His durability should be as good if not better as well based on feats.

#25 Posted by jashugan (6258 posts) - - Show Bio

superman wins

#26 Posted by pansito (1220 posts) - - Show Bio

superman

#27 Posted by PayneInTheAss (11453 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman should win without powers, he is still way to fast and stronger

#28 Posted by Bag_ass (300 posts) - - Show Bio

even with full infinity gem IG, supes wipe thanos out. MCU thanos is laughably weak.

#29 Edited by ErickAgl17 (396 posts) - - Show Bio

superman without his speed??? Thanos wins. their strength is comparable and Thanos is more skilled+Brutal

With his speed he stomps

#30 Posted by Essem (287 posts) - - Show Bio

The Thanos vs Hulk fight is such a negative outlier in terms of Hulks durability. He got beaten by a couple of jabs so to speak. You can also hear Thanos having a little struggle with lifting Hulk over his head, so it was heavy for him. And Hulk weighs like what? Around 1 ton?
Both Hulkbuster and Thor has given Hulk FAR FAR superior punches and beatdown and Hulk was fine. The way the Thanos vs Hulk fight was visualized was laughable and a disrespect to Hulks durability.

DCEU Supes will give Thanos a beatdown hes never felt before. A fight with a serious Supes i dont think can be contained within a ship like that, it simply doesnt have enough space. Thanos will be sent flying through the wall and out of the ship.

#31 Posted by omriamar (7068 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman stomps

#32 Edited by Erkan12 (8391 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos stomps.

#33 Posted by Erkan12 (8391 posts) - - Show Bio

MCU Thanos simply lacks the feats for a sound argument against DCAU Superman. Perhaps once the novelization comes out it will be a different story.

Confirmed to be the stronger than Ragnarok Thor and Hulk is more than enough to stomp DCEU Supes.

MCU Hulk was able to tank an Aircraft ammunition where DCEU Supes gets ragdolled and falls over a house.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Thanos is stronger and more durable than this Hulk. Which means Thanos > Hulk > Supes.

#34 Posted by g2_ (11380 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman.

#35 Edited by S4M0AN_TH0R (14 posts) - - Show Bio

If Thanos has no Infinity stones then he loses in a decent fight. If Thanos has any one of the stones he wins in a great fight.

#36 Posted by Zepta_Pon (1214 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman.

#37 Posted by Chimeroid (9241 posts) - - Show Bio

@jedixman said:

@jointhedarkseid:

Certainly. I think Superman is stronger and more durable, but skill does count for something. Unfortunately, the Hulk fight was his one and only feat of skill. He became a brawler after that. Of course, the argument can be made that he didn't need to use skill because he was vastly superior to everyone else he fought, and there's some truth in that. But in krder to determine to what degree skill changes the battle, we need to determine what the strength / durability disparity, if there is one, actually is.

There is one other thing to consider, using skill vs someone who is considerably smaller than you is incredibly difficult. I have trained MMA and i hated sparring with my best friend who is a full head shorter than me because everything actually works differently when you are that taller. It is basically outfighting or bust at that point.

#38 Posted by grappolo (2979 posts) - - Show Bio

No gems? Clark stomps him.

#39 Posted by JediXMan (42476 posts) - - Show Bio

@chimeroid:

Interesting perspective, and one I hadn't considered, but I agree. That's a legitimate factor. I fence and I can definitely agree that fencing smaller fencers is often more difficult. For different reasons, certainly, but it's a valid point.

#40 Posted by TheHierarchy (2069 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos in a hard fight.

#41 Posted by omriamar (7068 posts) - - Show Bio

@essem: @essem: “The Thanos vs Hulk fight is such a negative outlier in terms of Hulks durability. He got beaten by a couple of jabs so to speak. You can also hear Thanos having a little struggle with lifting Hulk over his head, so it was heavy for him. And Hulk weighs like what? Around 1 ton?

Both Hulkbuster and Thor has given Hulk FAR FAR superior punches and beatdown and Hulk was fine. The way the Thanos vs Hulk fight was visualized was laughable and a disrespect to Hulks durability.”. This is so true and for some reason everyone ignores this or most

#42 Edited by jagernutt (16331 posts) - - Show Bio

@erkan12 said:
@jagernutt said:

Confirmed to be the stronger than Ragnarok Thor and Hulk is more than enough to stomp DCEU Supes.

MCU Hulk was able to tank an Aircraft ammunition where DCEU Supes gets ragdolled and falls over a house.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Thanos is stronger and more durable than this Hulk. Which means Thanos > Hulk > Supes.

I already know that. Thanos need's more than one solid "none" IG feat for a solid uncontested win. Thanos has more "none" IG feats that were cut out if the movie and I'm expecting even more to be in the novelization. More than just strength is needed. The Thanos feats I'm talking about are hax type feats. Not just strength.

#43 Posted by jagernutt (16331 posts) - - Show Bio

@essem:

Everyone saying Thanos is only about equal to Hulk strength wise seems to have overlooked the simple fact that Hulk had Thanos by the throat and Thanos easily overpowered Hulk simply by pulling his hand right off of his neck. That's superior strength plain and simple.lol.

Avatar image for marvelanddcfan24
#44 Edited by MarvelandDCfan24 (7312 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos cant adapt and gets one shot

#45 Posted by MoTM (1647 posts) - - Show Bio

Only strength?

Still Superman.

Avatar image for darkpsychiclord_prime
#46 Edited by DarkPsychicLord_Prime (4076 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos without using the gems destroyed Iron Man's suit wich tanked a meteorite falling on him, i haven't seen any striking feat of Superman on that level. Not to mention he stomped Hulk and bloodied him, someone who tanked a skyscrapper falling on him and wasn't knocked out by Thor's lightning amped punches. Thanos stomps if this is speed equalized imo.

#47 Posted by Crunch5481 (956 posts) - - Show Bio

@essem said:

The Thanos vs Hulk fight is such a negative outlier in terms of Hulks durability. He got beaten by a couple of jabs so to speak. You can also hear Thanos having a little struggle with lifting Hulk over his head, so it was heavy for him. And Hulk weighs like what? Around 1 ton?

Both Hulkbuster and Thor has given Hulk FAR FAR superior punches and beatdown and Hulk was fine. The way the Thanos vs Hulk fight was visualized was laughable and a disrespect to Hulks durability.

DCEU Supes will give Thanos a beatdown hes never felt before. A fight with a serious Supes i dont think can be contained within a ship like that, it simply doesnt have enough space. Thanos will be sent flying through the wall and out of the ship.

This.

#48 Posted by RL4 (1700 posts) - - Show Bio

I’d say considering the abuse Thor has put Hulk through (without really ever hurting him) and the fact that Thanos could abuse him like a dog with a handful of strikes, Thanos would drop Superman in under a minute if he got his hands on him.

BUT, Superman is waaaaay too fast to get pinned by Thanos. This fight would look like the Apocalypse vs Quicksilver fight, except quicksilver wins here.

#49 Posted by omriamar (7068 posts) - - Show Bio

MCU Thanos 'The Mad Wanker' is a joke and a hype job that will blow over sooner or later

#50 Posted by deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0 (11360 posts) - - Show Bio

@erkan12 said:
@jagernutt said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Stop trolling