Superman Blue vs Morg

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By King_Saturn
Can Superman Blue take down Morg in an all out battle in Metropolis ?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Dreadmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Dreadmaster

What are Superman Blue's powers?

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By King_Saturn
@dreadmaster said:
" What are Superman Blue's powers? "
basically he is Superman with Energy Manipulation...
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
Hmm...Superman in this form is basically an energy manipulator. Question is, could he control the Power Cosmic, or not? Also, could he not use energy to augment his attributes?
Dreadmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Dreadmaster

Is this current Morg before he died?

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By King_Saturn
@Morpheus_ said:
" Hmm...Superman in this form is basically an energy manipulator. Question is, could he control the Power Cosmic, or not? Also, could he not use energy to augment his attributes?
"
I dont know about the first question... but I believe the answer to the second one is Yes
Dreadmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Dreadmaster

I think if Supes speed blitzes then he can win, but if he doesn't he might be susceptible to matter manipulation. But Morg has been defeated by Terrax before so i'm leaning more towards Superman.

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@King Saturn said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" Hmm...Superman in this form is basically an energy manipulator. Question is, could he control the Power Cosmic, or not? Also, could he not use energy to augment his attributes?
"
I dont know about the first question... but I believe the answer to the second one is Yes "
That is what I believe as well -and since this is Metropolis, there are numerous energy sources for Superman to increase his stats significantly (even if he could not control the Power Cosmic), and take Morg down. Also, I am unsure as to Morg's speed and reflexes.His strength is not an issue (he is class 100+ like most heralds), but I doubt Morg could keep up with Superman's speed. Especially since he can become pur energy, and travel that way.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By King_Saturn
@Morpheus_ said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
"
I dont know about the first question... but I believe the answer to the second one is Yes "
That is what I believe as well -and since this is Metropolis, there are numerous energy sources for Superman to increase his stats significantly (even if he could not control the Power Cosmic), and take Morg down. Also, I am unsure as to Morg's speed and reflexes.His strength is not an issue (he is class 100+ like most heralds), but I doubt Morg could keep up with Superman's speed. Especially since he can become pur energy, and travel that way. "
true enough
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@dreadmaster said:
" I think if Supes speed blitzes then he can win, but if he doesn't he might be susceptible to matter manipulation. But Morg has been defeated by Terrax before so i'm leaning more towards Superman. "
In that form, it is debatable if Morg would be able to transmute him.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By King_Saturn
Morg is a brute though... he hardly ever really utilizes his Power Cosmic like he should
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@King Saturn said:
" Morg is a brute though... he hardly ever really utilizes his Power Cosmic like he should
"
How on earth did this guy beat SS & Firelord at the same time? The Surfer should have been able to beat him on his own.Was it just one of those " he looks like a killer character in his first appearance, and he later becomes a lackey" cases ?
Dreadmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Dreadmaster
@King Saturn said:
"Morg is a brute though... he hardly ever really utilizes his Power Cosmic like he should
"

No, he doesn't, that would be his downfall on a highly superior opponent.
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#14  Edited By castleking
if morg relies solely on his physical prowers he goes down after a while of being worn down. aside from that if he uses the powers at his command he should be able to quickly neutralize him in the onset of the battle.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By King_Saturn
@Morpheus_ said:
" @King Saturn said:
" Morg is a brute though... he hardly ever really utilizes his Power Cosmic like he should
"
How on earth did this guy beat SS & Firelord at the same time? The Surfer should have been able to beat him on his own.Was it just one of those " he looks like a killer character in his first appearance, and he later becomes a lackey" cases ? "
I dont know... I mean Morg is badass with that Axe... but using Energy Projection is something you wont see from him that much.... it could have been the writing that allowed him to beat SS and Firelord
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By King_Saturn
@dreadmaster said:
" @King Saturn said:
"Morg is a brute though... he hardly ever really utilizes his Power Cosmic like he should
"
No, he doesn't, that would be his downfall on a highly superior opponent. "
indeed

@castleking said:
" if morg relies solely on his physical prowers he goes down after a while of being worn down. aside from that if he uses the powers at his command he should be able to quickly neutralize him in the onset of the battle. "
hmmm... maybe

DaMainMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By DaMainMan

Morg should win. And Terrax did not beat Morg one on one but with the help of 4 other heralds and Morg still killed one of them (could have easily have been all 4 if Galactus hadn't stepped in).

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By King_Saturn
@DaMainMan said:
" Morg should win. And Terrax did not beat Morg one on one but with the help of 4 other heralds and Morg still killed one of them (could have easily have been all 4 if Galactus hadn't stepped in). "
I dont know... Morg is such a Brute... and I think Supes Blue is faster than he is...
DaMainMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By DaMainMan

All the Heralds can move faster than Supes if they want to, they just don't like he doesn't move that fast all the time. What if Morg used his superspeed to slice him up (damn he's energy in this form but you know what I mean) er drain the energy?

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By King_Saturn
@DaMainMan said:
" All the Heralds can move faster than Supes if they want to, they just don't like he doesn't move that fast all the time. What if Morg used his superspeed to slice him up (damn he's energy in this form but you know what I mean) er drain the energy? "
when has Morg ever used significant Energy Manipulation though ? Morg like to Bang Bodies with his Opponents... not so much use EM against them... and Morg's super speed is more of a factor in Hyperspace than it is in Battle
DaMainMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By DaMainMan

That's saying he can only move fast when travelling thru space. If Supes can do it why couldn't a herald?

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By King_Saturn
@DaMainMan said:
" That's saying he can only move fast when travelling thru space. If Supes can do it why couldn't a herald? "
I aint saying a Herald cant move fast within a battle... but I have never seen them show the Surfer used massive punch and fighting speed within a battle like they have Superman on occasions...
the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#23  Edited By the creator
@DaMainMan said:
"All the Heralds can move faster than Supes if they want to, they just don't like he doesn't move that fast all the time. What if Morg used his superspeed to slice him up (damn he's energy in this form but you know what I mean) er drain the energy? "
They can fly faster than Superman but they don't typically show the actual super speed power, like the Flash has.
the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By the creator
@Morpheus_ said:
"@King Saturn said:
"
How on earth did this guy beat SS & Firelord at the same time? The Surfer should have been able to beat him on his own.Was it just one of those " he looks like a killer character in his first appearance, and he later becomes a lackey" cases ?"
He had augmented his power by bathing in the Pool of Life. This made him far more powerful than a single herald. This was why he could project a beam of energy powerful enough to blow a hole through Nova and kill her.
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By geraldthesloth

Superman Blue wins. He's still physically superior too Morg and can absorb Morgs energy(if he uses any) and I think he is faster than Morg

DaMainMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By DaMainMan
@King Saturn said:
"@DaMainMan said:
" That's saying he can only move fast when travelling thru space. If Supes can do it why couldn't a herald? "
I aint saying a Herald cant move fast within a battle... but I have never seen them show the Surfer used massive punch and fighting speed within a battle like they have Superman on occasions..."

Like Morpheus told Neo when asked if he could dodge bullets. "No, when your ready you want have to."  The Heralds don't go all out cause they don't really feel that most of the "threats" they face are dire. In fact they are rather caviler until some bastich hooks em up to a giant Duracell.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@the creator said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
"@King Saturn said:
"
How on earth did this guy beat SS & Firelord at the same time? The Surfer should have been able to beat him on his own.Was it just one of those " he looks like a killer character in his first appearance, and he later becomes a lackey" cases ?"
He had augmented his power by bathing in the Pool of Life. This made him far more powerful than a single herald. This was why he could project a beam of energy powerful enough to blow a hole through Nova and kill her. "
I believe that came afterwards; when he did beat SS, Firelord, Terrax & Nova, all at the same time. In their first encounter, he was at his normal state.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By King_Saturn
@DaMainMan said:
" @King Saturn said:
"@DaMainMan said:
I aint saying a Herald cant move fast within a battle... but I have never seen them show the Surfer used massive punch and fighting speed within a battle like they have Superman on occasions..."
Like Morpheus told Neo when asked if he could dodge bullets. "No, when your ready you want have to."  The Heralds don't go all out cause they don't really feel that most of the "threats" they face are dire. In fact they are rather caviler until some bastich hooks em up to a giant Duracell. "
I dont know man... I cant assume that Heralds have amazing in fight Super Speed... at least not on Supes level... not without some evidence or something
Dreadmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Dreadmaster
@DaMainMan said:
"Morg should win. And Terrax did not beat Morg one on one but with the help of 4 other heralds and Morg still killed one of them (could have easily have been all 4 if Galactus hadn't stepped in). "

I could have swore it was with one other Herald of Galactus at one time.
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By castleking
morg physically destroys supes tech suit and wins by default when supe blue dissipates into nothing.
the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By the creator
@Morpheus_ said:
"@the creator said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
"@King Saturn said:
"
He had augmented his power by bathing in the Pool of Life. This made him far more powerful than a single herald. This was why he could project a beam of energy powerful enough to blow a hole through Nova and kill her. "
I believe that came afterwards; when he did beat SS, Firelord, Terrax & Nova, all at the same time. In their first encounter, he was at his normal state."
Not every herald is created equal.
Some of them have a superior grasp on their powers and how ro use them.
Temperment also plays a part. Morg is a stone killer.
DaMainMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By DaMainMan
@King Saturn:
I respect your opinion. Don't agree but from my short time on this site I can tell you know comics and we'll just disagree on a point or two. (On a side note I wonder how much I'd have to bribe D.C. to let Lobo finish off Big Blue)?
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@the creator:I can agree with that; the Surfer's nobility has hindered him many times, especially during that time (prior to his recent upgrade). But still, I believe that their experience and versatility should have prevailed (that is, if I do remember correctly, and Morg hadn't found the Well of life by that time).
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By King_Saturn
@DaMainMan said:
" @King Saturn: I respect your opinion. Don't agree but from my short time on this site I can tell you know comics and we'll just disagree on a point or two. (On a side note I wonder how much I'd have to bribe D.C. to let Lobo finish off Big Blue)? "
Hey... Thats Cool

Side Note : They would never let you do it... lol
Avatar image for celestialheroin
celestialheroin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By celestialheroin

well superman blue isnt as strong as regular superman but he could shoot him with an energy blast or somthing but it all depends on morgs use of power cosmic,if he uses it to its full extent he could win but if he decides to try and not use i think he will lose

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By King_Saturn
@celestialheroin said:
" well superman blue isnt as strong as regular superman but he could shoot him with an energy blast or somthing but it all depends on morgs use of power cosmic,if he uses it to its full extent he could win but if he decides to try and not use i think he will lose "
Superman Blue isnt far from regular Superman physically either though... and his Energy Manipulation makes him almost like the Eradicator
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By castleking
ppl should bring up what happens to supes when his suit gets destroyed or damaged here. once ppl answer that question the outcome of this battle is decided.