Superman and Wonder Woman vs Goku SS3 and Vegeta SS4

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Wisppeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Wisppeons
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Wisppeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Wisppeons

takes place on Earth no planet destruction  allowed who wins also no BFR.

Avatar image for ben_doverand_taykit
Ben Doverand Taykit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Superman and Wonder Woman

MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By MrDirector786
@Ben Doverand Taykit said:
" Superman and Wonder Woman "

WindCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By WindCloud

Team 2 will probably fuse into Gogeta and beat both of Team 1 (unless they too fuse into a "SuperWonder")  LOL !!!

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By King_Saturn
oh gawd... not this again
Wisppeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Wisppeons
@King Saturn said:
"oh gawd... not this again
"

its Yubba $%^$ Yubba#$#$ bubba
WindCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By WindCloud

A "SuperWonder" will probly be the most powerful hermaphrodite in the entire universe tho', wouldn't you agree ?

Wisppeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Wisppeons

Team one  would in this no problem.

WindCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By WindCloud
@Wisppeons said:
" Team one  would in this no problem. "
If you're already so sure of  the answer, why bother asking ?  That doesn't make any sense, dude.
Wisppeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Wisppeons

I want more insight on the battle.

lol

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#12  Edited By The_Ghostshell

I never understood the appeal of DBZ vs Comicbook characters. They seldom end with anything other then drama.

goosehorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By goosehorn
@King Saturn said:
"oh gawd... not this again
"

Wisppeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Wisppeons
@Gambler said:
"I never understood the appeal of DBZ vs Comicbook characters. They seldom end with anything other then drama. "

lol that was todays theme DBZ vs DC.
G-w-D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By G-w-D

Goku can't beat those two alone

And thatswhat he would be alone SSJ4 is from DB GT there fore it is filler

Johnny_Blazed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Johnny_Blazed
@MrDirector786 said:
" @Ben Doverand Taykit said:
" Superman and Wonder Woman "
"

vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#17  Edited By vegeta

yall are the weakest link good buy

Wisppeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Wisppeons
@vegeta said:
"yall are the weakest link good buy
"

sucks that you spelled bye wrong
vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By vegeta

lol

Tradog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#20  Edited By Tradog

vegeta and goku.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#21  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Wonder Woman and Superman easily

DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@Tradog said:
"vegeta and goku. "

not gonna happen
Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#23  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator
@Gambler said:
" Wonder Woman and Superman easily "

Avatar image for ultimatewarrior123
ultimatewarrior123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vegeta and goku easily, goku takes on superman, while vegeta knock out wonderwoman. Seriously speaking, superman knocks out goku perhaps ( I don't think so, but for arguments sake he does), SSJ4 is so much faster than the speed of light, because they are not bound by the laws of physics for some stupid reason:

Some dragonballz obssessed people on another forum actually did some calculations lol, and this is what they came up with, Sorry for the long comment:

In the episode where Goku fights Jeice and Burter, he is so fast, you cannot see when he moves. Now, take into consideration that Burter was a pretty big guy, with a swinging arc of, oh, I don't know, maybe 9 feet. If he was standing 3 feet away from Goku (which is pretty close), he would take his arm back 3 feet, launch it at Goku which would be another 3 feet to actually hit him, and then complete his arc 3 feet into Goku.
Goku would obviously dodge this. Lets say Goku was pretty dull, and he chose the longest way of dodging the punch. If Burter was straight in front of him, he would therefore simply lean back, pulling a matrix on our blue foe. This would be approximately a 4 foot arc.
Now, lets say that the time it took him to dodge it was much lower than we expected. We are basically giving Goku the benefit of the doubt. Lets say it took Goku only an eightieth of a second. That means he can move 320 feet in one second. That would be 218.2 miles an hour. At this time, Goku was using a little more than his hidden power level of 5000 (if he had used his entire power of 60,000, he would have been sweating or something). Lets say he used a power level of 15,000.
At the end of DBZ, Goku's power level was 550,000,000. If you do some simple math, you'll find out Goku was able to travel 8 and 2/3 million miles an hour.
Superman, on the other hand, travels at 99% the speed of light. That would be 662,904,000 miles an hour.
At the end of the day, when all the laws of physics are broken, Superman has the simple advantage of speed.

I hope you know that the power level regarding Goku at the end of DBZ is B.S. Asside from the fact that there aren't any official power levels after the Frieza era, 500,000,000 is completely illogical. If I was to take a guess using your logic I'd estimate Goku's power at the strongest we see him ( In DBZ) in the 50 billion range. Considering the fact that Frieza had a battle strength of around 120,000,000 (and yes I can completely explain this to you if need be)placing SSJ Goku at around 150,000,000 during that time. So your little calculation would turn out differently. Also considering the fact that you based it off of speculation... Even by your assumption regarding the ginyu force and what not, Chou Gohan would end up having a power level of around 200 billiob leaving SSJ4 Goku in the 500 billion range. Again your numbers turn out to be quite different. But a better source would be using the fact that SSJ Gotenks went across the globe around 7 times in a second or perhaps even less. Then calculate it from there.

I think he is on the side that says Frieza is 12,000,000 and SSJ Goku is 15,000,000. I refuse to say what my opinion on that issue is. Also, Mystic Gohan was at least 400,000,000,000 making SSJ4 Goku(if you calculate it correctly, and not like Toei) at about 600,000,000,000.

I agree that Goku's power level was more like 600,000,000,000. That makes the fight a little more interesting. It means that he would travel at 8,728,000,000 miles an hour. Never mind. It just got boring again. Goku would friggin' obliterate Superman.

But back to this thread: Vegeta's powerlevel is not far below, if not equal to super saiyan 4 and so should dispose of wonderwoman if he does it quickly, and does not boast. Many forget that saiyans have practically a sixth sense for fighting, and so even though wonderwoman is a great fighter, it would not be an advantage. then that mght leave a worn out vegeta who would use any attack to create an explosion, sending superman back, he will then give goku a senzu bean and the will kick supes butt. lol

Only joking, it would be close, anybody could win. Superman is stronger at lifting things, however, due to Goku's  "KI" and super speed gives him punching power very close to superman's, heat vision, will be blocked, breath would be dodged, anybody can win, they have too many POWERS.

Please respond, and I am not a fanboy, I am just curious to see what the experts say. I could not care less if it ends in superman throwing goku into space, who then uses a sheild like Broly survive, I don't care, I just need figures.

Avatar image for incredible_hulk_prime
Incredible Hulk-Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

This could go either way.

DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@ultimatewarrior123 said:
"Vegeta and goku easily, goku takes on superman, while vegeta knock out wonderwoman. Seriously speaking, superman knocks out goku perhaps ( I don't think so, but for arguments sake he does), SSJ4 is so much faster than the speed of light, because they are not bound by the laws of physics for some stupid reason:

Some dragonballz obssessed people on another forum actually did some calculations lol, and this is what they came up with, Sorry for the long comment:

In the episode where Goku fights Jeice and Burter, he is so fast, you cannot see when he moves. Now, take into consideration that Burter was a pretty big guy, with a swinging arc of, oh, I don't know, maybe 9 feet. If he was standing 3 feet away from Goku (which is pretty close), he would take his arm back 3 feet, launch it at Goku which would be another 3 feet to actually hit him, and then complete his arc 3 feet into Goku.
Goku would obviously dodge this. Lets say Goku was pretty dull, and he chose the longest way of dodging the punch. If Burter was straight in front of him, he would therefore simply lean back, pulling a matrix on our blue foe. This would be approximately a 4 foot arc.
Now, lets say that the time it took him to dodge it was much lower than we expected. We are basically giving Goku the benefit of the doubt. Lets say it took Goku only an eightieth of a second. That means he can move 320 feet in one second. That would be 218.2 miles an hour. At this time, Goku was using a little more than his hidden power level of 5000 (if he had used his entire power of 60,000, he would have been sweating or something). Lets say he used a power level of 15,000.
At the end of DBZ, Goku's power level was 550,000,000. If you do some simple math, you'll find out Goku was able to travel 8 and 2/3 million miles an hour.
Superman, on the other hand, travels at 99% the speed of light. That would be 662,904,000 miles an hour.
At the end of the day, when all the laws of physics are broken, Superman has the simple advantage of speed.

I hope you know that the power level regarding Goku at the end of DBZ is B.S. Asside from the fact that there aren't any official power levels after the Frieza era, 500,000,000 is completely illogical. If I was to take a guess using your logic I'd estimate Goku's power at the strongest we see him ( In DBZ) in the 50 billion range. Considering the fact that Frieza had a battle strength of around 120,000,000 (and yes I can completely explain this to you if need be)placing SSJ Goku at around 150,000,000 during that time. So your little calculation would turn out differently. Also considering the fact that you based it off of speculation... Even by your assumption regarding the ginyu force and what not, Chou Gohan would end up having a power level of around 200 billiob leaving SSJ4 Goku in the 500 billion range. Again your numbers turn out to be quite different. But a better source would be using the fact that SSJ Gotenks went across the globe around 7 times in a second or perhaps even less. Then calculate it from there.

I think he is on the side that says Frieza is 12,000,000 and SSJ Goku is 15,000,000. I refuse to say what my opinion on that issue is. Also, Mystic Gohan was at least 400,000,000,000 making SSJ4 Goku(if you calculate it correctly, and not like Toei) at about 600,000,000,000.

I agree that Goku's power level was more like 600,000,000,000. That makes the fight a little more interesting. It means that he would travel at 8,728,000,000 miles an hour. Never mind. It just got boring again. Goku would friggin' obliterate Superman.

But back to this thread: Vegeta's powerlevel is not far below, if not equal to super saiyan 4 and so should dispose of wonderwoman if he does it quickly, and does not boast. Many forget that saiyans have practically a sixth sense for fighting, and so even though wonderwoman is a great fighter, it would not be an advantage. then that mght leave a worn out vegeta who would use any attack to create an explosion, sending superman back, he will then give goku a senzu bean and the will kick supes butt. lol

Only joking, it would be close, anybody could win. Superman is stronger at lifting things, however, due to Goku's  "KI" and super speed gives him punching power very close to superman's, heat vision, will be blocked, breath would be dodged, anybody can win, they have too many POWERS.

Please respond, and I am not a fanboy, I am just curious to see what the experts say. I could not care less if it ends in superman throwing goku into space, who then uses a sheild like Broly survive, I don't care, I just need figures.
"
all those ''facts'' have NO proof to back it, they are just there own ideas from DBZ fans, not ssj4 is not even close to FLT well WW is light speed and superman could solo this team with ease, we are talking about two people here who can lift massive tons and can take alot of punishment, ssj3 was going to die when a planet blew up well both these people can take that and live,
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@Incredible Hulk-Prime said:
"This could go either way. "

yea it could, sups can solo and WW could solo see either way.
ARMIV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By ARMIV

Oh boy...

vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By vegeta

other way around

DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@vegeta said:
"other way around "

what WW solos or sups solos there it's the other way, until you show me them doing something like this

No Caption Provided

or this

No Caption Provided
then they will not even hurt them
Avatar image for incredible_hulk_prime
Incredible Hulk-Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@DC_Marvel_1000:
Yeah,Superman or Wonder Woman could do this solo, I mean I'm a DBZ fan and I know that Goku and Vegeta would lose.
Wisppeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Wisppeons
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@Incredible Hulk-Prime said:
"This could go either way. "
yea it could, sups can solo and WW could solo see either way. "

rofl
Avatar image for ultimatewarrior123
ultimatewarrior123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@WindCloud said:
"Team 2 will probably fuse into Gogeta and beat both of Team 1 (unless they too fuse into a "SuperWonder")  LOL !!!"

That is very true, gogeta would dispose of them, by trapping them with pure energy.

what WW solos or sups solos there it's the other way, until you show me them doing something like this

No Caption Provided

or this

No Caption Provided
then they will not even hurt them

Do you remember when Namek exploded, King Kai was not worried about Goku surviving the explosin, he was worried about him bot breathing in space. I mean come on, if half of freeza can survive the explosion, and a spirit bomb, ssj4 vegeta can easily survive a planet explosion. ssj3 goku gt (as an adult), would have his tail, but because Goku fused with shenron, Goku has practically God status, and so would survive that explosion, I am not saying that he is invincible, because he is not, but that is why I prefer Goku, one dragon fist and bye bye superman.

Wonderwoman, has never fought at lightspeed unless you count her reflexes, but even then ssj4 vegeta could take her down.

I was joking about the dragon fist, because to take superman down would take alot of energy, like a big-bang kamehameha by ssj4 vegeta,

PS wonderwoman and Superman obviously won't die, but a knock out is just needed.
I know that it is easy to mention weightlifting power, but that means nothing, when boxing, punching power is what matters, and both teams can shatter planets, but because generally goku needs a planet to survive (before merging with shenron), he does not do it.

In addition, Roshi destroyed the moon with his kamehameha, which was no match for android 18's punch, and so in theory, android 18 can easily destroy the moon.
This is not one-sided, unless goku and vegeta fuse together. 
JThree47693

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By JThree47693

Superman and WW would win this. They dont really need each other they can just solo.

Johnny_Blazed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Johnny_Blazed

Thats it

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By King_Saturn
No Reason To Blow Your Brains Out Over The Thread...

ha ha ha
Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Lantern Prime
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@vegeta said:
"other way around "

No Caption Provided

or this

No Caption Provided
then they will not even hurt them"

SSJ1 Goku would do that in his sleep.
Avatar image for joker_diamond___
Joker diamond ^^

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Joker diamond ^^

I think the person doing all these Goku threads has a thing for the guy.

Avatar image for joker_diamond___
Joker diamond ^^

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Joker diamond ^^
@Lantern Prime said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@vegeta said:
"other way around "

No Caption Provided

or this

No Caption Provided
then they will not even hurt them"
SSJ1 Goku would do that in his sleep. "
I hope your joking got. Do you have proof  of this great feat?
The 502 Kid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#40  Edited By The 502 Kid

WW Solos, Supes goes off to find something better to do lol.

game_king597

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What a crap with Supes or WW solos. Team 2 can destroy planets with fart and others struggle lot to planet busters.

Team 2 win.

JasonRey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2 stomps

Also inb4 lock

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 can win using high ends

Team 2 can win using team 1 consistency

Klaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 wins. Team 2 are way more powerful with their Ki attacks, but their physicals are FAR below team 1. Team 1 could knock out either of team 2 without much trouble. The best attacks Goku and Vegeta have are their Ki, and Wonder Woman is the perfect shield against energy based attacks.

aaaaaqaqaqqa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku destroy the entire DC multiverse while Vegeta laughs at how weak the DC universe is.

HukO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By HukO

If the cavs of ET and others are accurate superman and wonder woman cap out at namek saga anything above them would be stomp for db team and super characters lol stomps them

also @emperorthanos- lock this