Superman and Thor(JF) Vs WB Hulk and WB Red She Hulk.

• 145 results
Grekko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@death2heretics: Fair warning that guy is a notorious troll, that 99% of the site ignores, i even have him blocked so i don't even see what he says. It's best to avoid that one altogether he has an infinite amount of time on his hands and will just spam you with walls of text with absolute nonsense and flat out lies.

BeastMonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102  Edited By BeastMonster

@grekko said:

Fair warning that guy is a notorious troll, that 99% of the site ignores, i even have him blocked so i don't even see what he says. It's best to avoid that one altogether he has an infinite amount of time on his hands and will just spam you with walls of text with absolute nonsense and flat out lies.

That's incorrect. Everything said here would apply to you more than it applies to me. Your argument remains as invalid as it was before. Attacking the reputation of other users on the site only confirms the fact your argument is as invalid as it was before. Also any person, at any time, and any location could lie or speak nonsense as you call it. So that argument doesn't work either since anything you say could technically be considered a lie just as much as what anyone else says!

@death2heretics Cho-Hulk? From what i've heard he's below Post-Core breach Hulk. Don't know why you mention him.

Cho hulks feat of creating a crater on the moon is something superior to many of banner hulks feats. It's impossible for cho hulk to be below post core breach hulk- he literally has the post core breach hulk inside of him. If someone told you he is below post core hulk they were likely misinterpreting or extrapolating some showings. The thing is that with cho hulk they commented that even though he has the same hulk, cho himself isn't as angry as banner was. However they showed on panel that chos hulk actually gets amped from pride, not from anger. Which means its irrelevant that cho wasn't as angry as banner because his hulk amps itself on pride, not anger.

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@grekko said:

Fair warning that guy is a notorious troll, that 99% of the site ignores, i even have him blocked so i don't even see what he says. It's best to avoid that one altogether he has an infinite amount of time on his hands and will just spam you with walls of text with absolute nonsense and flat out lies.

That's incorrect. Everything said here would apply to you more than it applies to me. Your argument remains as invalid as it was before. Attacking the reputation of other users on the site only confirms the fact your argument is as invalid as it was before. Also any person, at any time, and any location could lie or speak nonsense as you call it. So that argument doesn't work either since anything you say could technically be considered a lie just as much as what anyone else says!

@death2heretics Cho-Hulk? From what i've heard he's below Post-Core breach Hulk. Don't know why you mention him.

Cho hulks feat of creating a crater on the moon is something superior to many of banner hulks feats. It's impossible for cho hulk to be below post core breach hulk- he literally has the post core breach hulk inside of him. If someone told you he is below post core hulk they were likely misinterpreting or extrapolating some showings. The thing is that with cho hulk they commented that even though he has the same hulk, cho himself isn't as angry as banner was. However they showed on panel that chos hulk actually gets amped from pride, not from anger. Which means its irrelevant that cho wasn't as angry as banner because his hulk amps itself on pride, not anger.

he has teh same hulk inside of him, not the same anger. it's irrelevant how much gamma a hulk has inside of them, it's what they do with that gamma energy by form of channeling it with their emotions that count

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cho Hulk isn't in this damn fight.

BeastMonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By BeastMonster

@battle123axe said:

he has teh same hulk inside of him, not the same anger. it's irrelevant how much gamma a hulk has inside of them, it's what they do with that gamma energy by form of channeling it with their emotions that count

Cho being less angry is irrelevant... his hulk literally amps itself off pride not anger. Cho not having the same anger doesn't make any difference when his hulk functions off pride, not anger. This argument doesn't make sense. Moreover cho has some feats which are comparable to, if not superior to banner hulks feats.

And regardless of cho or banner, red she hulk and wb hulks feats are only what matter here. imo if chos feats can be transferred over to banner than that would include high showings as well as low showings. not just low showings or just high ones.

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@battle123axe said:

Cho being less angry is irrelevant... his hulk literally amps itself off pride not anger. Cho not having the same anger doesn't make any difference when his hulk functions off pride, not anger. This argument doesn't make sense. Moreover cho has some feats which are comparable to, if not superior to banner hulks feats.

noo... his hulk functions off of anger, his main emotion is pride, regardless, what are those feats? the one moon feat that isn't as good as hulk shaking the planet with his blows several times?

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cho Hulk isn't in this damn fight.

lol trolls will be trolls

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Probably the Hulks, although I haven't read Heart of the Monster yet, although I've already seen the scans.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4
deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vertigo- said:

For those of you wondering, normal Cho Hulk is on par with Pre Core breach Hulk since he stalemated him during Generations: Banner Hulk & The Totally Awesome Hulk. It was written by Greg Pak, who's written Cho's main series, as well as Banner Hulk

I really would not consider the books with the most accurate power scaling.

Young Jean pimp slapping Galactus

Galactus stomping The Phoenix

A bunch of random fodder holding their own against Apocolypse

Chulk knocking Banenr Hulk outta the sky

Others...

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vertigo- said:

For those of you wondering, normal Cho Hulk is on par with Pre Core breach Hulk since he stalemated him during Generations: Banner Hulk & The Totally Awesome Hulk. It was written by Greg Pak, who's written Cho's main series, as well as Banner Hulk

I really would not consider the books with the most accurate power scaling.

Young Jean pimp slapping Galactus

Galactus stomping The Phoenix

A bunch of random fodder holding their own against Apocolypse who said that he would stomp them

Chulk knocking Banenr Hulk outta the sky which banner did to cho

Others...

also, you can't dismiss the entire line of books because of one section that you did not like, that's on the author, not the character. Chulk was treated perfectly well in respect to power level and at the end, banner kicked him away and berated him

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By Vertigo-

@_kingoflatveria:

Chulk knocking Banenr Hulk outta the sky

It was a sucker punch, and Cho has hulk level strength. I fail to see the problem with that. I also don't see what brining up the other generations books has anything to do with it. Cho was written by his main writer during his solo series. Can't really call power scaling into question here since Pak is perfectly aware on how strong both Hulks are

jay_z94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By jay_z94  Online

@beastmonster: WBH and RSH busted the planet in one clash, not an extended fight.

BeastMonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jay_z94 said:

@beastmonster: WBH and RSH busted the planet in one clash, not an extended fight.

That would mean they killed each other in just one clash then. Which would mean superman or jane thor are going to kill them in 1 or 2 hits.

All though on panel they were shown as having a fight. Regardless of whether you want to argue they busted the planet in an extended fight or in one clash, it doesn't change the fact that superman and jane would take them out. Arguing they busted it in one clash looks good for their striking power, but it means their durability is astronomically lower than what most people thought it would be. And the increased striking power isn't going to help when they are frozen statues to superman and jane thor. They don't have speed anywhere close to supes/jane and can't fly either.

Tbh this doesn't need to be a fair fight. Jane and superman can just sit back and snipe at them with lightning, heat vision, mjolnir/supermans blitzes, etc. That is the problem if your only ability is strength with a healing factor and durability. And since their durability isn't anywhere near impressive as their strength/healing, it isn't going to take much from superman or jane to take them out!

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@termiteone4ever: Yes that is him.

Most people hate female superheroes on this site.

Now look on Cho Hulk written by Pak most hate him but love him for WBH an Green Skarr go figure. They pick an choose what they want from the same writer.They pick what suits them.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By green_skaar

I wouldn't say people hate on female super heroes, there are a lot of Wonder Woman, Storm, Sue, Rogue, Spectrum fans on this board, they don't like when their favorite character becomes female (e.g. Thor, Iron Man).

Also again people like myself like Hulk, we just don't like when Hulk changes into someone else for no good reason.

See this on diversity in comics, Rob does a great job explaining as usual: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAMpprnn0uU

@tensor said:

Now look on Cho Hulk written by Pak most hate him but love him for WBH an Green Skarr go figure. They pick an choose what they want from the same writer.They pick what suits them.

Grekko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tensor said:

What? What does this have to do with female superheroes? And where do you get that most ppl hate female superheroes on this site? Some of my favorite characters are female.

People hate Cho because he isn't Banner, they don't hate him because he is Cho they hate him because he isn't Banner and doesn't deserve/need to be the Hulk. How are you not capable of comprehending this? WBH, Green Scar are Banner.

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jay_z94 said:

This is the guy who says Hulk got lucky against Ares (by one shotting him twice >.>) and got KO'd by Hercules, he just throws anything out there and hopes it sticks. He's a troll, don't bother with him.

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#119  Edited By brucerogers

WB Hulk can solo. Jane Thor is more or less fodder and Superman himself doesnt survive long since he cant hold a candle to this Hulk's damage output.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

I like how everyone forgets how Hulk was bound to kill Jane Thor if Hawkeye didn't kill Banner first.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cho Hulk is actually stronger than WBH. Thor was weakened when he was controlled by the obedience disk (being mind controlled means you aren't the one in control of your powers, so being mind controlled means you could be hitting softer than usual, or hitting harder than usual, or hitting the same way you usually do), didn't even have Mjolnir, and he was STOMPING Chulk. All in all, Thor solos.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Cho Hulk is actually stronger than WBH. Thor was weakened when he was controlled by the obedience disk (being mind controlled means you aren't the one in control of your powers, so being mind controlled means you could be hitting softer than usual, or hitting harder than usual, or hitting the same way you usually do), didn't even have Mjolnir, and he was STOMPING Chulk. All in all, Thor solos.

Um... What?

Avatar image for deactivated-62aed861cc7ee
deactivated-62aed861cc7ee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Replacing an already existing, well established character with a woman just so there could be diversity is a stupid and ridiculous thing to do, that is what irks people. That's why a lot of people dislike Jane, not just because she is a woman. For most fans, Jane isn't Thor and will never be. Similarly Cho isn't the Hulk, Banner is.

On topic : Hulks win.

Trixie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#124  Edited By Trixie

Jane Stomps!

Well Hulk anyway. Hulk is already a symbol of a high testosterone power trip. He is to macho and manly, and that masculinity shall be his kryptonite against the Aaron-Force. His WB form will only amp his levels of manly patriarchy to levels possibly surpassing Aron-Force Odin (and we ALL know how that went).

WB Red Hulk is where it gets tricky. Her womanhood might prevent the Aaron-Force from beefing up Jane. However, if we go purely by feats, Jane could use the Aaron-Force to either manipulate Red S'hulk into taking a knee out of sheer reverence, or turn on WB Hulk himself. That would make this a three on one slaughter.

Superman might be affected by radiating Aaron-Force, which has a risk of turning him into a raging misogynist, but due to Clark's general humility, he'd probably get the opposite effect and see Jane for the GODESS she is. Thus amping his dedication and resolve.

SO, TL;DR AF Jane-Thor likely solos.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-5b728068f211c
deactivated-5b728068f211c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lmao "Which would mean superman or jane thor are going to kill them in 1 or 2 hits." I just can't...

Feel like TOWK is back, lol.

Avatar image for masterskywalker
MasterSkywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone1996 said:

Um... What?

He's being jocular.

Avatar image for masterskywalker
MasterSkywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This mismatch should be locked. Surprised mods have just ignored it.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00
deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

My god. I'm actually losing brain cells.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e49375365792
deactivated-5e49375365792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My god. I'm actually losing brain cells.

No Caption Provided
Grekko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dude what? Like what? Cho was also weakened and holding back, i mean Pak drove that fact into our heads with the hammer by having everyone constantly repeat he is holding back. He wasn't really stomping Chulk, he had the upper hand but he didn't damage Chulk the way Chulk damaged him.

BeastMonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lmao "Which would mean superman or jane thor are going to kill them in 1 or 2 hits." I just can't...

Well I always thought WB hulk and red she hulk killed each other in an extended fight which also tore the planet apart. But some users are arguing that WB and red she hulk only clashed with each other once and destroyed the planet. Which means that WB hulk and red she hulk killed each other with just one hit. And in that case a full force mjolnir throw or blitz from superman would also kill wb hulk and rsh in one or two hits.

Arguing that wb hulk and red she hulk destroyed a planet from just one clash means you are also arguing they killed each other in one clash. So it is not a good showing for their durability.

Dude what? Like what? Cho was also weakened and holding back, i mean Pak drove that fact into our heads with the hammer by having everyone constantly repeat he is holding back. He wasn't really stomping Chulk, he had the upper hand but he didn't damage Chulk the way Chulk damaged him.

Cho was not holding back. There is a difference between holding back (hitting someone lightly), vs not fighting back. Chulk in the beginning of the fight wasn't fighting back, but later on in the fight started fighting back. Moreover, odinson literally shattered chulks shadowforge sword with two strikes of his axe. The same sword which impaled banner hulk while he was world breaker hulk. It was flat out stated on panel that odinson could have killed cho hulk with one swing of the axe, hence why chulk had to save himself in the end of the fight. Moreover, chulk has a super powerful healing factor which allowed him to recover from the sakaarian portal. Odinson was weakened from going through the sakaarian portal but was also weakened from the obedience disk on him. Cho hulk didn't have any obedience disk and was already on sakaar before odinson was there (you could see chulk standing there as odinson came in through the portal in the beginning of the fight). So chulk had more time to recover from the portal and also recovered faster due to his healing factor, plus did not have any obedience disk limiting his powers.

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@death2heretics said:

Well I always thought WB hulk and red she hulk killed each other in an extended fight which also tore the planet apart. But some users are arguing that WB and red she hulk only clashed with each other once and destroyed the planet. Which means that WB hulk and red she hulk killed each other with just one hit. And in that case a full force mjolnir throw or blitz from superman would also kill wb hulk and rsh in one or two hits.

Arguing that wb hulk and red she hulk destroyed a planet from just one clash means you are also arguing they killed each other in one clash. So it is not a good showing for their durability.

Cho was not holding back. There is a difference between holding back (hitting someone lightly), vs not fighting back. Chulk in the beginning of the fight wasn't fighting back, but later on in the fight started fighting back. Moreover, odinson literally shattered chulks shadowforge sword with two strikes of his axe. The same sword which impaled banner hulk while he was world breaker hulk. It was flat out stated on panel that odinson could have killed cho hulk with one swing of the axe, hence why chulk had to save himself in the end of the fight. Moreover, chulk has a super powerful healing factor which allowed him to recover from the sakaarian portal. Odinson was weakened from going through the sakaarian portal but was also weakened from the obedience disk on him. Cho hulk didn't have any obedience disk and was already on sakaar before odinson was there (you could see chulk standing there as odinson came in through the portal in the beginning of the fight). So chulk had more time to recover from the portal and also recovered faster due to his healing factor, plus did not have any obedience disk limiting his powers.

hey, question, when was it stated that healing factor helps recovering from the great portal? the great portal saps physical powers, hell hulk literally took hours to heal in the original after staying there for days if not weeks, including healing factor. , the obedience disk stops cosmic powers and such, ore more specifically only makes the person fight in the way that the controller wants, meaning things such as thor's lightning which lickspit explicitly had him use were still working completely fine? also, sword sharpness does not equal durability. but you'll ignore me regardless in favour of your own headcanon

BeastMonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hey, question, when was it stated that healing factor helps recovering from the great portal? the great portal saps physical powers, hell hulk literally took hours to heal in the original after staying there for days if not weeks, including healing factor. , the obedience disk stops cosmic powers and such, ore more specifically only makes the person fight in the way that the controller wants, meaning things such as thor's lightning which lickspit explicitly had him use were still working completely fine? also, sword sharpness does not equal durability. but you'll ignore me regardless in favour of your own headcanon

Hulks healing factor is always on and running. It helps him heal and recover from all kinds of damage. It doesn't make sense to argue that they would need to outright state "hulks healing factor is healing him" when we know hulk has a healing factor that helps him heal as its part of his powerset. If it took hulk a long time to heal that means his healing factor got overwhelmed. The obedience disk weakens physical powers/durability hence why surfer was weakened. Moreover thor didn't use lighting in that fight, throughout the fight he didn't summon a single lightning bolt at all so I am not sure why you bring that up. The most thor could do in the fight was have a minor amount of sparkles surrounding his body, which proves my point. the sword would need to have the durability to cut through world breaker hulks skin? generally sharper weapons in comics are usually more durable, exception being something like anti metal which functions differently or energy blades.

Regardless my main point was whether wb hulk and red she hulk killed each other in one clash or in an extended fight, either way it still shows that superman and jane thor have the firepower to overwhelm them.

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@grekko said:
@termiteone4ever said:
@tensor said:

@grekko: When it happens by himself then we talk

@all-father said:

@grekko:

Aaron force puts Loeb force to shame.

Those aren't even comparable. Aaron force Jane = Omnipotent/Omniscient/Omnipresent.

So Tensor this is interesting. So Grekko is atheistknowledge the banned user! oh, my this is interesting. Users are complaining about Jane feats calling it outlandish a one-time thing or calling it Aaron force. Some even dismissing it.. So much thing happening :). Some users even acknowledge Red she hulk had a part in breaking the planet even stating its an amp. Some even call it the Greg pack force hulk one-time outlier feats never even happen again. Look what we have learned. Some even downplaying Jane feats failing the acknowledge it. I expected better from Dailybagel. Let see what else I can learn from these forces Pak and Aaron.

So was this the plan to cry to the Modds to get the Thread locked due to the hating on Jane Foster. Very low down tactics.

Tensor that is a good Question you asked How many time have Hulk break a planet on his own :) I haven't seen an answer yet. Let me sit back and learn.

Yes its me, did you miss me? I missed you and the 3 stooges. Yes it is outlandish for a Thor level character to fight a Skyfather to a standstill, the same way it was outlandish for Red Hulk to punch out the Watcher. What is Greg Pak force and who calls it that? You see the problem with your drivel is that WBH had literally one appearance for it to be an outlier feat he needs to have multiple appearances where he fails to break the planet. It's funny how i have to explain that to you what outlier feats are but that's common occurance when dealing with you lol, constantly have to explain things.

Whose crying to the mods? You have a very interesting imaginary friend inside your head there.

I have an even better question for you, how many times has Hulk TRIED to break a planet on his own, let me sit back and wait for your response. And you are right, you have much to learn, but unfortunately you lack the intellectual prowess to absorb any of it.

Why welcome back. Hope you don't give any trouble or shoot any more insults ( this is what got you Banned in the first place I did warn you) I have been on here longer than most and I have pissed off plenty:) yet never hit the banned without Hack:). I don't mind exchanging words with you. I may have missed pissing you off just a little bit :) so when every you ready. In this thread, I cant give my opinion so I remain in neutral.

Now when you say a Thor-level character I am not sure what you are implying. I am pretty sure in no way shape or form Thor has been a low-level character. The hammer is more powerful than Superman and the Hulk combined. Fron what I have seen Jane seems to be more intuned to the Hammer than most Thors. She is even able to activate speeds and use various other feats that male Thor doesn't have. Now I won't get into what is outlier feats and what not. Clearly, I didn't ask for an explanation at all you took that up on your own to run your mouth or expel the turmoil on brian on your own. If it makes you feel better to let it out :) its okay you can :) after all you been banned for while :).

Jane seems to have plenty of these feats which seems to be consistent hence people calling it the force. The same thing was said about Hulk /Red She-Hulk two combine feat. Hulk does not have these feats on his own so they consider it the same outlier feats also. Neither does Red She-Hulk. That is what various uses emphasize on. Tensor was also trying to state that the enemies burning hence gamma wave was a wish and not under his own power.

Now to answer the question who is crying to the Modds. Did you see earlier in the thread people complaining to lock the thread? Claiming the Hulk Stomps. Some did say Team 1 stomps. Also crying miss match.

Now to answer your question you asked. Not that I know of. He has gone on a destructive rampage but none intentionally directed at the planet from what I recall. As for breaking the planet earth intentionally, he doesn't have the power to one shot it all. Even the writer took an alternate route and uses wishes. You do recall when the Hulks were well over a 100 feet tall with GAMMA AMP they were fighting without restraint :) where was the one shotting a planet? Even while amp where was the burning :). We can argue about this. We can do inbox one day and you can toss your insults off panel keep it in box till we come to an agreement or disagreement stand still :).

Now here is a few question for you. When did the wish activate? Did Hulk wish for them burn of did the gamma energy of the combine two did it? Who destroyed the planet Hulk or Red she hulk? Lastly, since wishes and amps were applied to pull off this feat? Why celebrate it so highly? It's not a single clean or clear feat. its so open people argue due to the loops holes. Now lets hear you answer.

termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vertigo- said:

Probably the Hulks, although I haven't read Heart of the Monster yet, although I've already seen the scans.

You may need to read the comic and not just go through the scans.

This mismatch should be locked. Surprised mods have just ignored it.

How is it a miss match?

Grekko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@termiteone4ever: Why welcome back. Hope you don't give any trouble or shoot any more insults ( this is what got you Banned in the first place I did warn you) I have been on here longer than most and I have pissed off plenty:) yet never hit the banned without Hack:). I don't mind exchanging words with you. I may have missed pissing you off just a little bit :) so when every you ready. In this thread, I cant give my opinion so I remain in neutral.

Thank you. Trouble is my middle name, but don't worry i wont trigger you too much this time. Yea you do piss of a lot of people, very few can believe how badly you understand comics. Oh man you are still my favorite lolcow i did miss you. I see your English hasn't improved though lol.

Now when you say a Thor-level character I am not sure what you are implying. I am pretty sure in no way shape or form Thor has been a low-level character. The hammer is more powerful than Superman and the Hulk combined. Fron what I have seen Jane seems to be more intuned to the Hammer than most Thors. She is even able to activate speeds and use various other feats that male Thor doesn't have. Now I won't get into what is outlier feats and what not. Clearly, I didn't ask for an explanation at all you took that up on your own to run your mouth or expel the turmoil on brian on your own. If it makes you feel better to let it out :) its okay you can :) after all you been banned for while :).

LOL, when i say Thor level character i literally mean Thor level character, what do you mean what am i implying? Who ever said Thor is a low level character? Thor is a high tier powerhouse. He still isn't anything compared to a Skyfather like Odin which is my point. Yea her speeds are at best bullet timing so nothing impressive. Don't worry i am here to educate you after all even when you don't ask me to i can fill in the gaps that are in your mind. Damn you really are triggered by my tone lol.

Jane seems to have plenty of these feats which seems to be consistent hence people calling it the force. The same thing was said about Hulk /Red She-Hulk two combine feat. Hulk does not have these feats on his own so they consider it the same outlier feats also. Neither does Red She-Hulk. That is what various uses emphasize on. Tensor was also trying to state that the enemies burning hence gamma wave was a wish and not under his own power.

No she doesn't she actually has like 2 outlier feats in total. People dont call it the force lol this isn't Star Wars, they call it Aaron-force because when he writes her she does things that make little sense. No, nothing even remotely similar was said about Hulk/RSH. I don't think you understand what outlier feats are and i already explained them to you. Outlier feats are feats that are way higher than what your normal feats are, thats why it's outlier. For WBH it wasn't outlier because blowing up the planet with RSH was his only feat he was meant to be that high a casual planet buster. Except Hulk has had the game wave before the wishing well even existed and has melted people with it. It's also confirmed in his biography that the gamma wave is part of his own power.

Now to answer the question who is crying to the Modds. Did you see earlier in the thread people complaining to lock the thread? Claiming the Hulk Stomps. Some did say Team 1 stomps. Also crying miss match.

Yea 2 people called it a mismatch, what does that have to do with Hulk fans?

Now to answer your question you asked. Not that I know of. He has gone on a destructive rampage but none intentionally directed at the planet from what I recall. As for breaking the planet earth intentionally, he doesn't have the power to one shot it all. Even the writer took an alternate route and uses wishes. You do recall when the Hulks were well over a 100 feet tall with GAMMA AMP they were fighting without restraint :) where was the one shotting a planet? Even while amp where was the burning :). We can argue about this. We can do inbox one day and you can toss your insults off panel keep it in box till we come to an agreement or disagreement stand still :).

Let me answer that question for you since you lack the knowledge. The answer is no, Hulk has NEVER tried to blow up/destroy a planet. He has the power to one-shot a planet as confirmed by the writer, even in an interview. The writer used wishes so that he could bring back all the people that where killed, since billions of beings died in that explosion, as well as some Hulk rogues. Yea and yet they where not in WBH mode and on planet Earth so obviously Greg Pak isn't gonna kill all of Marvel 616 in a random Hulk book, though Amadeus did warn them that if they continue to fight they will destroy the planet. What inbox? What are you talking about lol, you are so random you make little to no sense at times. Can't tell if its because of your bad English or cause you aren't all that coherent.

Now here is a few question for you. When did the wish activate? Did Hulk wish for them burn of did the gamma energy of the combine two did it? Who destroyed the planet Hulk or Red she hulk? Lastly, since wishes and amps were applied to pull off this feat? Why celebrate it so highly? It's not a single clean or clear feat. its so open people argue due to the loops holes. Now lets hear you answer.

The wishes activate when you wish for them. Obviously the gamma burned everyone since no one spontaneously combusted on their own. The planet was destroyed as a result of a clash of 2 beings, though Pak and the comic contribute the feat to Hulk himself. No wishes or amps where applied to pull of the planet busting feat, nobody wished for the planet to explode, nobody wished to amp themselves, never has Hulk actually wished to amp himself, he only ever wished to amp his opponents since they never offered him enough of a challenge. It's pretty clean, more than 95% of comicvine accept it just fine, apart from you and a handful of others who are insecure and biased against Hulk and are afraid of him ever getting any good feats lol.

You like my answers my boy?

termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@grekko said:

Thank you. Trouble is my middle name, but don't worry i wont trigger you too much this time. Yea you do piss of a lot of people, very few can believe how badly you understand comics. Oh man you are still my favorite lolcow i did miss you. I see your English hasn't improved though lol.

Well, you can keep that name trouble. I am not the one who was trigger. You can never trigger me with your foolishness. I have been here too long and seen your BS over and over nothing new. Notice i am not the banned and creating new accounts :)

LOL, when i say Thor level character i literally mean Thor level character, what do you mean what am i implying? Who ever said Thor is a low level character? Thor is a high tier powerhouse. He still isn't anything compared to a Skyfather like Odin which is my point. Yea her speeds are at best bullet timing so nothing impressive. Don't worry i am here to educate you after all even when you don't ask me to i can fill in the gaps that are in your mind. Damn you really are triggered by my tone lol

Thor with his Hammer is much more powerful than the Hulk any day. The hammer alone is enough to defeat the hulk. What are you talking about sky father? You think a sky father is needed to defeat the hulk. Thor alone is enough to defeat the hulk if he uses his hammer like he fight high level beings beyond the hulks comprension. As for as her speeds she has been moving at the speed of lightening dude easily doing brain surgeries so stop downplaying the character.

No she doesn't she actually has like 2 outlier feats in total. People dont call it the force lol this isn't Star Wars, they call it Aaron-force because when he writes her she does things that make little sense. No, nothing even remotely similar was said about Hulk/RSH. I don't think you understand what outlier feats are and i already explained them to you. Outlier feats are feats that are way higher than what your normal feats are, thats why it's outlier. For WBH it wasn't outlier because blowing up the planet with RSH was his only feat he was meant to be that high a casual planet buster. Except Hulk has had the game wave before the wishing well even existed and has melted people with it. It's also confirmed in his biography that the gamma wave is part of his own power.

Stop calling her feats outlier feats. You can hate on the female Thor feat but guess what it happen more than one. Thor fans can easily argue calling the Hulk wish generated feat outlier. they can even state that the feat is null because it took the power of two and wishes and amps involved. If a character has to be amped how can you claim the feat as an individual and run with it like the Hulk did it alone? that's just silly. Stop hating on the Female Thor and deal with it. More to come

Yea 2 people called it a mismatch, what does that have to do with Hulk fans?

Check your self before you make silly comments.

Let me answer that question for you since you lack the knowledge. The answer is no, Hulk has NEVER tried to blow up/destroy a planet. He has the power to one-shot a planet as confirmed by the writer, even in an interview. The writer used wishes so that he could bring back all the people that where killed, since billions of beings died in that explosion, as well as some Hulk rogues. Yea and yet they where not in WBH mode and on planet Earth so obviously Greg Pak isn't gonna kill all of Marvel 616 in a random Hulk book, though Amadeus did warn them that if they continue to fight they will destroy the planet. What inbox? What are you talking about lol, you are so random you make little to no sense at times. Can't tell if its because of your bad English or cause you aren't all that coherent.

Oh, be quiet the writers outside opinion doesn't matter. Its what written in the comic. DC/ Marvel . Hulk never has one shotted any planet on his own. Even the recent moon Chow out of control Hulk couldn't and didn't. Yes i stated this years ago. The Hulk got his power boost as stated by that Marvel Handbook. This boost goes for all the Hulks it is the same strength that includes World breaker Doc green all of the hulks same strength. Your opinions don't matter. Unless Marvel comics officially states that a certain individual personality Hulk strength is weaker and have a power grid stating this.

The same writer amped hulk a with gamma energy beyond the Hulk regular power levels which made him over 100 feet tall not holding back and punching and fighting and not one planet or mountain fall. Yet the comic states their mystical energies were low :) I wonder what is that about. hmmmmmm Yeah right. If you dont get the inbox thing. I clearly said we can argue inbox and throw all your insults in their so you won't get banned again.

The wishes activate when you wish for them. Obviously the gamma burned everyone since no one spontaneously combusted on their own. The planet was destroyed as a result of a clash of 2 beings, though Pak and the comic contribute the feat to Hulk himself. No wishes or amps where applied to pull of the planet busting feat, nobody wished for the planet to explode, nobody wished to amp themselves, never has Hulk actually wished to amp himself, he only ever wished to amp his opponents since they never offered him enough of a challenge. It's pretty clean, more than 95% of comicvine accept it just fine, apart from you and a handful of others who are insecure and biased against Hulk and are afraid of him ever getting any good feats lol.

Your evasive actions only make things obvious. The wish got activated during their collision/ fight I think its safe to say this :) due to the fact its what he wished for. If i recall Doc strange time stop and hold wasn't as strong both Hulks what seems to be like they were flying exchanging blows in mid-air. What gamma? whos gamma ? Hulk in WB mode has no feat of this. Don't be posting any old silly scans that don't have anything to so with WB hulk. You do know the wishes is unpredictable you get what you want at a price and the way the well gives it to you. It was stated in the comic clearly. There you go again trying to make Hulk look good. Did he wish for them to be over a 100 feet tall and clumsy and no skills? He said stronger not grow in size. The wish works the way it wants. plus he wanted a challenge yet they end up fighting each other.

You like my answers my boy?

Your answers always weak and pitiful. No wonder you were banned Aeithisban.

Greko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By Greko

@termiteone4ever: Well, you can keep that name trouble. I am not the one who was trigger. You can never trigger me with your foolishness. I have been here too long and seen your BS over and over nothing new. Notice i am not the banned and creating new accounts :)

You sure act triggered. Yes exactly you are too pussified, that's why i can call you a moron and you can't respond lol.

Stop calling her feats outlier feats. You can hate on the female Thor feat but guess what it happen more than one. Thor fans can easily argue calling the Hulk wish generated feat outlier. they can even state that the feat is null because it took the power of two and wishes and amps involved. If a character has to be amped how can you claim the feat as an individual and run with it like the Hulk did it alone? that's just silly. Stop hating on the Female Thor and deal with it. More to come

I wont, because they are outlier feats. No it didn't that's the point, she also has a ton of underwhelming feats like getting 2-shot by Vision, getting stomped by Abomination, getting stomped by 4 thunder guards, getting KO'd by random alien vehicle, failling to overpower She-Hulk, etc... Thor fans don't argue that because they are not as dumb as you. Because no one ever wished for Hulk to be amped, the writer himself confirmed it was Hulks own power and he called him the Worldbreaker before the Wishing well even existed. Yea more to come of her Aaron-force, luckily it's her final showing since she dies.

Check your self before you make silly comments.

You make no sense again, it's not just your bad English, like you are legit dumb to actually make any cohesive arguments.

Oh, be quiet the writers outside opinion doesn't matter. Its what written in the comic. DC/ Marvel . Hulk never has one shotted any planet on his own. Even the recent moon Chow out of control Hulk couldn't and didn't. Yes i stated this years ago. The Hulk got his power boost as stated by that Marvel Handbook. This boost goes for all the Hulks it is the same strength that includes World breaker Doc green all of the hulks same strength. Your opinions don't matter. Unless Marvel comics officially states that a certain individual personality Hulk strength is weaker and have a power grid stating this.

The same writer amped hulk a with gamma energy beyond the Hulk regular power levels which made him over 100 feet tall not holding back and punching and fighting and not one planet or mountain fall. Yet the comic states their mystical energies were low :) I wonder what is that about. hmmmmmm Yeah right. If you dont get the inbox thing. I clearly said we can argue inbox and throw all your insults in their so you won't get banned again.

Yes they do matter. Yes he did actually, that's why he is the worldbreaker. Obviously Cho never busted the Moon because it's the only Moon the Earth has and it's also home to the Inhumans so he would kill countless innocents if he actually busted, the fact that he almost did is enough. Use your head a little don't be so stupid all the time. LOOOOOOOL, it's not the same strength for all the Hulk incarnations, Grey Hulk, Doc Green and WBH are not the same strength, how can you be this dumb? Hulks strength is 7/7 on the power grid, which means it's at the max and that's the same for all Hulks actually.

Yes and nothing happened because they where on Earth, although Amadeus did state if they continue fighting like that they would blow the Earth as well. The comic stating mystical energies are low is that wishing well ran out of wishes. I don't care about being banned, if i did i wouldn't get banned in the first place. As you can see bans don't even mean anything on this site as i can come back whenever i want. You on the other hand are too pussified to do anything about it.

Your evasive actions only make things obvious. The wish got activated during their collision/ fight I think its safe to say this :) due to the fact its what he wished for. If i recall Doc strange time stop and hold wasn't as strong both Hulks what seems to be like they were flying exchanging blows in mid-air. What gamma? whos gamma ? Hulk in WB mode has no feat of this. Don't be posting any old silly scans that don't have anything to so with WB hulk. You do know the wishes is unpredictable you get what you want at a price and the way the well gives it to you. It was stated in the comic clearly. There you go again trying to make Hulk look good. Did he wish for them to be over a 100 feet tall and clumsy and no skills? He said stronger not grow in size. The wish works the way it wants. plus he wanted a challenge yet they end up fighting each other.

What evasive actions? Use proper English syntax. The wish had nothing to do with the planet busting though. Yea when the 2 Hulks where time stopped while in the middle of the fight you could see everyone around them being incinierated and the planet blowing up, so you just proved my point. Hulk in WB mode busted a planet, you can get all salty about it but it happened and 99% of the forums takes is for what it is, of course there are always clowns like you that need to hate on the character and are too jealous to accept things as they are. No he wished for them to be a challenge so they grew bigger and stronger and yea they were not even a challenge for him.

Your answers always weak and pitiful. No wonder you were banned Aeithisban.

That's why even with me being banned i still command more respect then you with years and years on the forums 12k posts and all, you are still a laughing stock. Terminatedbraincells.

Get back to me once you fix the lobotomy they gave you.

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jane Stomps!

Well Hulk anyway. Hulk is already a symbol of a high testosterone power trip. He is to macho and manly, and that masculinity shall be his kryptonite against the Aaron-Force. His WB form will only amp his levels of manly patriarchy to levels possibly surpassing Aron-Force Odin (and we ALL know how that went).

WB Red Hulk is where it gets tricky. Her womanhood might prevent the Aaron-Force from beefing up Jane. However, if we go purely by feats, Jane could use the Aaron-Force to either manipulate Red S'hulk into taking a knee out of sheer reverence, or turn on WB Hulk himself. That would make this a three on one slaughter.

Superman might be affected by radiating Aaron-Force, which has a risk of turning him into a raging misogynist, but due to Clark's general humility, he'd probably get the opposite effect and see Jane for the GODESS she is. Thus amping his dedication and resolve.

SO, TL;DR AF Jane-Thor likely solos.

In all honesty, this would probably happen except Superman becomes a self hating feminist and Thor becomes his dominatrix.

TheLurker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Casual planetbusting team backed by healing factor and wishing well stomps.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4
deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How is this not locked lol

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Casual planetbusting team backed by healing factor and wishing well stomps.

Read post #139

Avatar image for itouchedtheboat
ITouchedTheBoat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

this has gone long enough, WBH solos.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thelurker: Also, how much do you bet that FemThor uses her hammer to hit Hulk in the balls, which hurts him so much he turns back into Banner?