• 145 results
Avatar image for deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00
#51 Edited by deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00 (10000 posts) - - Show Bio

@unlimited1:

you seem to ignore some of my points.

You seem to ignore the fact that i continuously debunked this argument. By the time she starts praying she'll be turned into paste.

She will hit them with galaxy busting power,

She did it ONE time, ONE time. If she has galaxy busting power then she obviously would have used it on the destroyer or gladiator.

Apparently Jane is a galaxy buster now. I don't intend to waste more time on this thread. Reading your arguments and others is making me lose brain cells.

#52 Posted by Unlimited1 (648 posts) - - Show Bio

@all-father:

You seem to ignore the fact that i continuously debunked this argument. By the time she starts praying she'll be turned into paste.

And I have stated that hulk has no way to hurt her when she is a few million kilometers away and she certainly can reach there before hulk attacks, try quoting and answering the arguments themselves.

She did it ONE time, ONE time. If she has galaxy busting power then she obviously would have used it on the destroyer or gladiator.

The amount of times she did it has nothing to do with this (although it could be argued she used a similar amount of power against the phoenix), she couldn't have used an attack of that scale on many other occasions because she was fighting on planets the contain innocent bystanders or simple because she didn't want to kill her opponents. Jane is allied with a sentient galaxy size storm that stalemated Odin, claiming she cant produce galaxy level attacks is pretty baseless, but even her most powerful attack is multi solar system level it will be enough in this fight.

#53 Posted by jay_z94 (6676 posts) - - Show Bio

lol at people saying its a missmatch. How the hell will hulks put down Superman lets say? maybe they will win eventually but the hell is with those bs claims about either soloing etc. With new 52/post crisis superman is more than capable of holding this fight very long time on his own alone. The speed itself is complete missmatch, they will never tag superman. Their best attack is probably busting a planet and i dont even see why that would kill superman.

Superman wouldn't die from a planet busting attack, he's consistently survived much worse. However, it would KO him, which still counts as a loss.

Avatar image for supermanforever
#54 Edited by Supermanforever (5973 posts) - - Show Bio

@jay_z94 said:
@supermanforever said:

lol at people saying its a missmatch. How the hell will hulks put down Superman lets say? maybe they will win eventually but the hell is with those bs claims about either soloing etc. With new 52/post crisis superman is more than capable of holding this fight very long time on his own alone. The speed itself is complete missmatch, they will never tag superman. Their best attack is probably busting a planet and i dont even see why that would kill superman.

Superman wouldn't die from a planet busting attack, he's consistently survived much worse. However, it would KO him, which still counts as a loss.

im not dissagreeing on the outcome of the battle, hulks probably end up winning because i dont see how superman will take them down. Maybe imp but i dont think it would work. So yes i do agree they win, but some of those guys are tagging jashro for missmatches, either solostomping with ease etc. I feel this days Superman is awfully lowballed sometimes.

#55 Edited by jay_z94 (6676 posts) - - Show Bio

@supermanforever said:
@jay_z94 said:
@supermanforever said:

im not dissagreeing on the outcome of the battle, hulks probably end up winning because i dont see how superman will take them down. Maybe imp but i dont think it would work. So yes i do agree they win, but some of those guys are tagging jashro for missmatches, either solostomping with ease etc. I feel this days Superman is awfully lowballed sometimes.

Fair enough.

I don't think Superman is getting lowballed, it's just that WBH is so ridiculously powerful. Holding back he nearly sank the east coast of America with footsteps. Not holding back, he busted a planet without even touching it. That is leagues beyond what Superman has ever done (barring Pre-Crisis).

#56 Posted by Battle123axe (8280 posts) - - Show Bio

@all-father:

And I have stated that hulk has no way to hurt her when she is a few million kilometers away and she certainly can reach there before hulk attacks, try quoting and answering the arguments themselves.

The amount of times she did it has nothing to do with this (although it could be argued she used a similar amount of power against the phoenix), she couldn't have used an attack of that scale on many other occasions because she was fighting on planets the contain innocent bystanders or simple because she didn't want to kill her opponents. Jane is allied with a sentient galaxy size storm that stalemated Odin, claiming she cant produce galaxy level attacks is pretty baseless, but even her most powerful attack is multi solar system level it will be enough in this fight.

the arguments for jane here require too much effort for me to go through after making that CaV post. however, I will go through some recent ones if it continues

#57 Posted by DrPepperMan (4618 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk solos

#58 Posted by BeastMonster (524 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman can solo. The hulks are frozen statues to him. Having a second hulk does not change anything. Neither of the hulks are anywhere near casual planet busters as they were killed from a planetary explosion while fighting each other, and they broke a planet through having an extended fight. Any two powerhouses can bust a planet by having a fight on it where they are punching each other, smashing each other around and etc. Jane thor can flat out drain the hulks or just sit back and have mjolnir pound them into paste, or just flat out vaporize them with her lightning. Superman can use his speed to wear the hulks down and eventually kill them with blitzes.

@jay_z94 said:

I don't think Superman is getting lowballed, it's just that WBH is so ridiculously powerful. Holding back he nearly sank the east coast of America with footsteps. Not holding back, he busted a planet without even touching it. That is leagues beyond what Superman has ever done (barring Pre-Crisis).

Literally any powerhouse can bust a planet if they are throwing, and smashing and punching another powerhouse. Moreover, WBH was killed by red she hulk. Both WB hulk and red she hulk do not have striking power comparable to superman or jane thor. Nor do they have durability comparable to superman. The hulks have a much stronger healing factor, but that's not the same as having high raw durability. Both superman and jane can solo here, superman can pick apart the hulks with blitzes, while jane can take them out with mjolnir or lightning.

Janes lightning has been capable of hurting the phoenix force. Her hammer has the power of a galaxy level sentient storm inside it.

It doesn't matter how much you highball hulk to be honest, he is still lightyears below mjolnir in power. None of his feats came close to what mjolnir and janes lightning have done. And hulks striking power isn't as powerful as full force blitzes from superman.

#59 Posted by Battle123axe (8280 posts) - - Show Bio

lol

Avatar image for _kingoflatveria
#60 Posted by _KingofLatveria (16030 posts) - - Show Bio

^^^

Dear God

#61 Posted by tensor (8223 posts) - - Show Bio

@unlimited1: The amount of time Hulk break a Planet by himself ???.

They hate on Jane one time feat but praise Hulk combine one feat.

Then they come in numbers an attack users who are entitled to a opinion an debate the outcome .When that fails they try to get mods to lock the thread with there many different account an the Hulk society squad.

Avatar image for marvelanddcfan24
#62 Edited by MarvelandDCfan24 (5388 posts) - - Show Bio

The hammer goes to Superman deeming Jane unworthy and he beats the Hulks with it

#63 Posted by Grekko (130 posts) - - Show Bio

@tensor said:

@unlimited1: The amount of time Hulk break a Planet by himself ???.

They hate on Jane one time feat but praise Hulk combine one feat.

Then they come in numbers an attack users who are entitled to a opinion an debate the outcome .When that fails they try to get mods to lock the thread with there many different account an the Hulk society squad.

What was the amount of time Hulk spent trying to break the planet himself? You seem to forget that the busting of the planet is not something that the 2 Hulks aimed for but was literally collateral damage from their clash.

Yes because Jane is a Thor level character AT BEST yet has done things way above her paygrade but at the same time got 2-shotted by Vision and stomped by Abomination, WBH literally had one appearance and his name is World Breaker Hulk he has no low showings only 1 high showing, his purpose was to one day break a world, you understand the difference now?

You are absolutely entitled to your opinion, but it's no mystery that you and a couple of others do nothing but hate on Hulk, when was the last time you ever said Hulk wins a fight in any thread? You don't, because you don't debate reasonably you debate with an agenda. This entire thread made by your friend is bait, designed to bait Hulk fans and you are complicit in it. Which thread did the Hulk "society squad" call the mods to get locked exactly?

#64 Posted by EmpressOfDread (8915 posts) - - Show Bio
#65 Posted by BeastMonster (524 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk and red she hulk destroyed a planet in an extended clash where they were punching each other, throwing each other and smashing each other everywhere. Any two powerhouses cutting loose can bust a planet with a fight.

If you're arguing WBH and red she hulk busted a planet from just one punch, you would need to provide evidence of that on panel. Nonetheless, if someone is making that argument it still looks very bad because it would mean WBH and red she hulk killed each other with just one punch. Which means superman is going to kill them with just one speed blitz or one mjolnir throw from jane would kill them.

Irrespective of janes low or high showings, mjolnir itself still has the power of a galaxy level sentient storm in it. There is absolutely no comparison between how powerful mjolnir is vs how powerful wbh is.

And the hulks had radiating gamma energy in addition to their fight. I don't see how busting a planet in a fight is a particularly notable feat. Busting a planet with a punch is something that is impressive. Moreover, the hulks have no way to tag superman nor jane. Jane can just sit back and hit them with mjolnir or lightning. Superman has his massive speed advantage. If we are taking into account janes lightning speed surgery feat then her combat speed and reflexes are lightyears above the hulks as well.

#66 Edited by tensor (8223 posts) - - Show Bio

@grekko: Been down that road with you before. You might have a new account but the result was the same.

atheistknowledge.

I have answered in threads before for hulk saying that he wins in battle before. Nothing new call it as it is.

Vision look on that a low level character beating a high tier character who has been in battles with foes above vision. Yet you focus on the weak as always.

His one showing an he could not do it. They day when Pak right it that he can do it by himself rejoice until then....................

#67 Posted by Grekko (130 posts) - - Show Bio

@tensor said:

@grekko: Been down that road with you before. You might have a new account but the result was the same.

atheistknowledge.

I have answered in threads before for hulk saying that he wins in battle before. Nothing new call it as it is.

Vision look on that a low level character beating a high tier character who has been in battles with foes above vision. Yet you focus on the weak as always.

His one showing an he could not do it. They day when Pak right it that he can do it by himself rejoice until then....................

Yes the results are unfortunately the same. Because there is no room for improvement with you. I dunno if you saying my previous account in bold somehow changes anything, i did not hide who i am lol, in fact i mentioned it already myself.

Your other sentence makes no sense.

No i am not i even mentioned her high showings but you are not getting the point, so i will repeat it again. Jane is at best Thor(real Thor) level character, yet she has showings of fighting a Skyfather to a standstill which makes no sense but she also has low showings of getting stomped around. WBH is different he ONLY has high showings. Yet you compared the 2 and said Jane gets hate even though they are not comparable. However you ignore ALL of her average-low showings and only look at her high ones which aren't even proper high showings but outliers or straight up PIS because a Thor level character can not fight a Skyfather to a standstill.

Again WBH did at no point try to blow up a planet as in he did not go and punch the planet or release gamma burst to blow up the planet, he only intended to fight Red She Hulk but their battle was so fierce that as a result a planet exploded and billions of beings got vaporized.

Your irrational hate of Hulk and ridiculous bias against him doesn't change that the only people that share your opinion are literally the same couple of people and that everyone else already sees through that nonsense.

#68 Posted by Thedailybagel (12182 posts) - - Show Bio

Jane’s fight with Odin isn’t impressive when Odin is being written like a melon at the minute and it’s debatable whether he even has the Odin force at his disposal. The best he did in his fight with Jane was blast her with energy that looked similar to Hulk against Hiro-Kala.

Jane has no business here at all, Clark is totally out of his depth as well. Bruce is completely capable of soloing, could Clark do ‘okay’ against him? Sure. But against two being on WBH’s level? He gets pummelled badly. I agree with others in saying that this is a mismatch.

#69 Posted by tensor (8223 posts) - - Show Bio

@grekko: Spare me he had all intentions an he said before it happen. He knew the outcome before it happen. He told them we all going to die an come back again which happen.

No Caption Provided

Notice he start with No lies. So he is telling the truth. It sure played out that way in the comics series. He use the wishing well to bring them back because like I said to you he does not have that power to bring back life an create stuff from thin air.

I also said to you that Red She Hulk had to be on his level for that feat to happen.

Which means it takes two. He could have just squat her like a bug but he could not because she match him in that fight blow for blow because she was powered up.

So when he does it by himself rejoice I am sure Pak will write over an make it happen.

#70 Posted by Grekko (130 posts) - - Show Bio

@tensor: Where did he tell anyone that he was gonna blow up the planet? Again show me where Hulk attacked the planet itself? Where did he direct any of his attack at the planet? This is what attacking the planet itself looks like

No Caption Provided

and this is 2 beings fighting on a planet and that planet exploding because of the result of their battle

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

You understand the difference? Those are 2 very different scenarios. Because it requires MASSIVELY more energy to blow up something while you are not even directing your attacks at it, then it does when you are.

No it doesn't. It would mean it takes 2 if the 2 of them actually attacked the planet itself and blew it up, but they attacked each other and as a result the planet exploded because it could not tank their fight.

Pak already wrote it happening, Pak himself has stated that Hulk can blow up the planet. Though it does not matter to you, cause Pak can come visit you at your home in person with a comic where he writes Hulk busting a planet just for the hell of it and you still wouldn't buy into it because you are not interested in debating facts but just spreading your bias.

#71 Edited by mr-luxcipher (7593 posts) - - Show Bio

Everybody solos.

Mismatch.

#72 Posted by tensor (8223 posts) - - Show Bio

@grekko: In comics they have said that Superman can destroy a Planet you have some writers who say he can do it. The fact remains until it happen it is just talk.

The two of them attacked each other with enough power to destroy a planet. What you are not getting why this feat is a flaw is that one of them cannot destroy not even a continent much less a planet.

So now they make her equal so the destruction of the force would be great. That is why it took two force of the same amount of power to cause the destruction. That you cannot deny.

I am sure like I said before pak will correct this mistake so you can sleep well at nights.

#73 Posted by Grekko (130 posts) - - Show Bio

@tensor: But Superman can destroy a planet and so can Hulk and he has, he even destroyed objects twice as big as our planet.

The 2 of them attacked each other and as a result the planet blew up, they NEVER attacked the planet itself. OK that's a flat out lie considering WWH almost destroyed part of the continent just taking footsteps and even Cho Hulk almost busted a Moon with a punch.

They made Red She Hulk equal because Hulk and her waned to fight forever. I never denied that, what you don't seem to get is probably because you skipped physics class is that you need far greater force to destroy an object indirectly then you do need to directly. That's why it's more impressive when 2 characters fight inside a building and that building collapses from the force of their fight then it is for 1 character to attack the building itself and bring it down.

I already sleep well at night, and hey you might be right because Pak is writing the whole Planet Hulk and World War Hulk again with a weaker Hulk and he already had that weaker Hulk almost break a Moon with a punch so lol.

#74 Posted by tensor (8223 posts) - - Show Bio

@grekko: That is still WWH who almost did that not red she hulk. She has no high tier feat like that.

Cho Hulk feat was Suggest that he is going to break the moon with no real damage just suggest an that was not holding back. Superman been there done that and that was against magical moon. One hit easy.

Well with Physics you should know that with the output of two the damage should be great.Since in your eyes one alone can do it. That planet should have been dust. Still the planet even still had a form breaking apart yes. So with the force of two an that was it. Tell me again about the force of one.

#75 Posted by BeastMonster (524 posts) - - Show Bio

But Superman can destroy a planet and so can Hulk and he has, he even destroyed objects twice as big as our planet.

Hulk busted an asteroid by flying through it using jetpacks... all that shows is you can be driven through a planet and survive. its standard powerhouse durability, i'd argue the thing could replicate that.

The 2 of them attacked each other and as a result the planet blew up, they NEVER attacked the planet itself. OK that's a flat out lie considering WWH almost destroyed part of the continent just taking footsteps and even Cho Hulk almost busted a Moon with a punch.

cho made a crater in the moon which took up about 1/20th of the moon or less. A human commented on the sidelines that cho is going to break the moon. Note they didn't say "cho almost broke the moon" or "he broke the moon with a punch", they saw cho pounding away at the moon and then said "he's going to break the moon". it was clearly shown he wasn't anywhere close to busting the moon with one ground smash.

They made Red She Hulk equal because Hulk and her waned to fight forever. I never denied that, what you don't seem to get is probably because you skipped physics class is that you need far greater force to destroy an object indirectly then you do need to directly. That's why it's more impressive when 2 characters fight inside a building and that building collapses from the force of their fight then it is for 1 character to attack the building itself and bring it down.

Busting a building with a punch is a lot more impressive than 2 characters busting a building with a fight. In a fight you're tossing each other, punching each other around, smacking each other, throwing each other, throwing things at each other etc. Busting a building or planet with a punch is a lot more impressive than busting a building or planet with an extended fight where you can throw each other and smash each other around repeatedly.

I already sleep well at night, and hey you might be right because Pak is writing the whole Planet Hulk and World War Hulk again with a weaker Hulk and he already had that weaker Hulk almost break a Moon with a punch so lol.

cho hulk didn't come close to breaking a moon with one punch/ground smash. It was implied he would break it eventually if he got the chance to keep pounding away at it...

Pak already wrote it happening, Pak himself has stated that Hulk can blow up the planet. Though it does not matter to you, cause Pak can come visit you at your home in person with a comic where he writes Hulk busting a planet just for the hell of it and you still wouldn't buy into it because you are not interested in debating facts but just spreading your bias.

I don't think what pak says off panel or in interviews matters here. Breevort has stated that what writers say off panel or say in interviews doesn't matter, and that what's on panel is what matters. Pak has said that hercules was the only one capable of defeating wwh despite juggernaut, strange, sentry and others being there and despite ironman being the one to defeat wbh using the anti gamma rays. paks also said that superman is incapable of beating hulk because hulks the strongest one there is and keeps getting angrier and stronger somehow. he stated superman could only beat hulk if he figured out some way to calm him down. the things pak has said off panel don't really line up with what he has shown on panel which is clearly due to the editors limiting what he is allowed to do. he wanted wwh to break every bone in sentrys body and wanted him to fight and stalemate odinforce thor and then be shown as worthy but he was overruled on those standpoints as well.

taking into account on panel feats, mjolnirs feats and supermans feats have shown to be more powerful than attacks from wb hulk. Plus both jane and superman have the capabilities to evade all of hulks attacks and pummel them to death with blitzes, throws, lightning, heat vision etc.

#76 Posted by Mr_Bavadin (373 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulks smash .

#77 Posted by Grekko (130 posts) - - Show Bio

@tensor said:

@grekko: That is still WWH who almost did that not red she hulk. She has no high tier feat like that.

Cho Hulk feat was Suggest that he is going to break the moon with no real damage just suggest an that was not holding back. Superman been there done that and that was against magical moon. One hit easy.

Well with Physics you should know that with the output of two the damage should be great.Since in your eyes one alone can do it. That planet should have been dust. Still the planet even still had a form breaking apart yes. So with the force of two an that was it. Tell me again about the force of one.

Yes and WWH is a weaker version than WBH. RSH is WBH equal you even acknowledged this yourself.

Yea except the seismologists measured over 100 on the richter scale, so yea we have the proof to back it up, so it's not just random suggestions. Yea Superman also knocked himself out in the process and it was a full on entire body blitz, not just a fist pound like Cho.

The damage was great, an indirect damage cause the planet to explode. If one was to direct that damage at the planet itself, one would easily do it. Why would it need to be dust? What physics class did you get that information from? You are literally not making any sense lol. For the planet to be vaporized and turned to dust you would need exponentially more power then just planet busting. I haven't even seen Surfer or Thanos vaporize a planet lol.

#78 Posted by deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00 (10000 posts) - - Show Bio

My brain hurts.

#79 Posted by tensor (8223 posts) - - Show Bio

@grekko: Yes she imped up to his level. So you have two powerful force causing the collision. If she was not which you are not getting that could not have happen. Him alone making the blast would do half the damage that simple.

#80 Posted by Chad_Duby (3453 posts) - - Show Bio

@tensor: Yes, he is going to do half a damage. Which means he is going to nearly bust a planet by half without touching. If he tried to strike, he himselft could obliterate an entire planet easliy. I am not trying to claim that hulks win, Jane wins easliy, I just say the world breakers are powerful.

#81 Posted by Grekko (130 posts) - - Show Bio
@tensor said:

@grekko: Yes she imped up to his level. So you have two powerful force causing the collision. If she was not which you are not getting that could not have happen. Him alone making the blast would do half the damage that simple.

Whats to say that half that damage wouldn't bust a planet? Also that would be half the damage not directed at the planet, imagine if WBH instead of charging and clashing with RSH in mid air he charged and hit the planet itself with the intention of blowing it up.

#82 Posted by Grekko (130 posts) - - Show Bio

I see that Jane is slowly becoming the new Gladiator of these forums. A relatively weaksauce character, overhyped way beyond her actual levels. Aaron force puts Loeb force to shame.

#83 Posted by deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00 (10000 posts) - - Show Bio

@grekko:

Aaron force puts Loeb force to shame.

Those aren't even comparable. Aaron force Jane = Omnipotent/Omniscient/Omnipresent.

#84 Posted by tensor (8223 posts) - - Show Bio

@grekko: When it happens by himself then we talk

Avatar image for beyondthestomper
#85 Posted by Beyondthestomper (105 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulks win.

Unless Aaron force is in play as previously stated

#86 Posted by 20damon (5599 posts) - - Show Bio

With AAron force: Jane solos

Without Aaron force: Either Hulk solos.

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
#87 Edited by termiteone4ever (12245 posts) - - Show Bio

@tensor said:

@all-father said:

@grekko:

Those aren't even comparable. Aaron force Jane = Omnipotent/Omniscient/Omnipresent.

So Tensor this is interesting. So Grekko is atheistknowledge the banned user! oh, my this is interesting. Users are complaining about Jane feats calling it outlandish a one-time thing or calling it Aaron force. Some even dismissing it.. So much thing happening :). Some users even acknowledge Red she hulk had a part in breaking the planet even stating its an amp. Some even call it the Greg pack force hulk one-time outlier feats never even happen again. Look what we have learned. Some even downplaying Jane feats failing the acknowledge it. I expected better from Dailybagel. Let see what else I can learn from these forces Pak and Aaron.

So was this the plan to cry to the Modds to get the Thread locked due to the hating on Jane Foster. Very low down tactics.

Tensor that is a good Question you asked How many time have the Hulk broken a planet on his own :) I haven't seen an answer yet. Let me sit back and learn.

#88 Edited by 20damon (5599 posts) - - Show Bio

@termiteone4ever said:
@tensor said:

@all-father said:

@grekko:

So Tensor this is interesting. So Grekko is atheistknowledge the banned user! oh, my this is interesting. Users are complaining about Jane feats calling it outlandish a one-time thing or calling it Aaron force. Some even dismissing it.. So much thing happening :). Some users even acknowledge Red she hulk had a part in breaking the planet even stating its an amp. Some even call it the Greg pack force hulk one-time outlier feats never even happen again. Look what we have learned. Some even downplaying Jane feats failing the acknowledge it. I expected better from Dailybagel. Let see what else I can learn from these forces Pak and Aaron.

So was this the plan to cry to the Modds to get the Thread locked due to the hating on Jane Foster. Very low down tactics.

Tensor that is a good Question you asked How many time have Hulk break a planet on his own :) I haven't seen an answer yet. Let me sit back and learn.

Thing is, there is a massive difference between Aaron force Jane and regular Jane and that difference is both before and after. Jane is busting out galaxy wide storms and whooping Odin's ass under that writer, but getting her ass kicked by opponents that would not be on current Savage Hulk's radar the next.

Meanwhile you have Greg Pak force Hulk as you ALONE call him now, and they are built up over years of story with detailed explanations y both author and on panel statements explaining how much powerful this Hulk is over the regular Savage one and culminates in a powerful incarnation we're likely to never see again. Hell, it's even confirmed how he held back at the time and WHY he never unleashed this power, that incarnation of Hulk, Green Scar included, has no low showings to give cause to think there is a lack of consistency to it, on the contrary he's shown to be a much superior version of Hulk constantly.

Compare this pattern to Jane Thor and her showings under one writer and then under everyone else, with no explanation for the difference in showings and no consistency to back up this level of power and you got a massive, MASSIVE difference.

If you want to use those feats, Jane solos, but they're massive outliers feats none the less. If you decide they are outliers and don't use them, Jane doesn't even remotely belong in this fight. There's no consistency in between to back up this level of power.

#89 Edited by Grekko (130 posts) - - Show Bio

@termiteone4ever said:
@tensor said:

@all-father said:

@grekko:

Tensor that is a good Question you asked How many time have Hulk break a planet on his own :) I haven't seen an answer yet. Let me sit back and learn.

Yes its me, did you miss me? I missed you and the 3 stooges. Yes it is outlandish for a Thor level character to fight a Skyfather to a standstill, the same way it was outlandish for Red Hulk to punch out the Watcher. What is Greg Pak force and who calls it that? You see the problem with your drivel is that WBH had literally one appearance for it to be an outlier feat he needs to have multiple appearances where he fails to break the planet. It's funny how i have to explain that to you what outlier feats are but that's common occurance when dealing with you lol, constantly have to explain things.

Whose crying to the mods? You have a very interesting imaginary friend inside your head there.

I have an even better question for you, how many times has Hulk TRIED to break a planet on his own, let me sit back and wait for your response. And you are right, you have much to learn, but unfortunately you lack the intellectual prowess to absorb any of it.

#90 Posted by Grekko (130 posts) - - Show Bio

@tensor said:

I'll look forward to it.

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
#91 Posted by termiteone4ever (12245 posts) - - Show Bio

@20damon said:
@termiteone4ever said:
@tensor said:

@all-father said:

@grekko:

Thing is, there is a massive difference between Aaron force Jane and regular Jane and that difference is both before and after. Jane is busting out galaxy wide storms and whooping Odin's ass under that writer, but getting her ass kicked by opponents that would not be on current Savage Hulk's radar the next.

Meanwhile you have Greg Pak force Hulk as you ALONE call him now, and they are built up over years of story with detailed explanations y both author and on panel statements explaining how much powerful this Hulk is over the regular Savage one and culminates in a powerful incarnation we're likely to never see again. Hell, it's even confirmed how he held back at the time and WHY he never unleashed this power, that incarnation of Hulk, Green Scar included, has no low showings to give cause to think there is a lack of consistency to it, on the contrary he's shown to be a much superior version of Hulk constantly.

Compare this pattern to Jane Thor and her showings under one writer and then under everyone else, with no explanation for the difference in showings and no consistency to back up this level of power and you got a massive, MASSIVE difference.

Oh my its 20Damon.

Who am I to judge forces. Whats written in comics is on the panel. No matter who wrote it good or bad or just silly. Complaining whos force is greater is not my thing.

Female Thor fans can say her feats have been consistent with a few low showings. So yeah that is how it is.

So yeah she is more than challenge or a match no matter what forces you blame based on feats. She even has speed feat. Just things regular male Thor never had.

Now all you can do as a Hulk fan is just to wait and see what Greg pakl does with cho. Get ready to celebrate when the force is with the Hulk now. That just comic runs with the magic behind the ink and editors ")

Avatar image for deactivated-5b728068f211c
#92 Posted by deactivated-5b728068f211c (7069 posts) - - Show Bio

Did i just see someone say WBH has less striking power than JF and Superman? Oh my gawd.

#93 Posted by BeastMonster (524 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes, he is going to do half a damage. Which means he is going to nearly bust a planet by half without touching. If he tried to strike, he himselft could obliterate an entire planet easliy. I am not trying to claim that hulks win, Jane wins easliy, I just say the world breakers are powerful.

This argument doesn't make sense. WB hulk and red she hulk did not bust the planet with one punch, they busted it through a fight. for starters, they were both radiating gamma energy, said gamma energy was powerful enough to sink the eastern seaboard just from wbh's footsteps. And they were unleashing more gamma energy in higher amounts, cutting loose.

If superman and thor are fighting each other, and superman sends thor flying with a punch, then thor gets back up, sends superman flying with a punch or mjolnir throw, they are going to bust the planet pretty quick.

Busting a planet with a fight is not really an impressive feat, it's something most versions of hulk could do, the thing could do it, red hulk could do it, ironman could do it, etc. Any powerhouse could do it.

Busting a planet with a punch is a lot more impressive than doing so through a fight where two people are battering each other, smashing each other around and on top of it releasing tons of energy from their bodies.

WB hulk literally died from fighting red she hulk, and then was revived due to a wish. Blitzes from superman or hammer throws and lightning from jane thor are a lot more powerful than anything wb hulk or red she hulks punches did. All their punches were shown to do was harm each other. They didn't show any notable durability feats, rather they only showed impressive healing capabilities.

Whats to say that half that damage wouldn't bust a planet? Also that would be half the damage not directed at the planet, imagine if WBH instead of charging and clashing with RSH in mid air he charged and hit the planet itself with the intention of blowing it up.

WBH and RSH didn't bust the planet from charging at each other once. They charged at each other multiple times, hit each other, smashed each other, ragdolled each other, had energy radiating from their bodies, etc. Any powerhouse can break apart a planet if they are throwing, smashing, and fighting another powerhouse. Doesn't mean they can bust a planet with one or two punches.

I have an even better question for you, how many times has Hulk TRIED to break a planet on his own, let me sit back and wait for your response. And you are right, you have much to learn, but unfortunately you lack the intellectual prowess to absorb any of it.

You can make this argument for anyone. Hulk, thing, ironman, hyperion, haven't tried to break a planet on their own. Only surfer and thor have. We have to go by the feats, not by speculation on what someone theoretically could do. Technically even the thing could bust a planet if he had time to keep punching one or plow through one!

that incarnation of Hulk, Green Scar included, has no low showings to give cause to think there is a lack of consistency to it, on the contrary he's shown to be a much superior version of Hulk constantly.

Green scar was KOed by hercules and impaled by wolverines claws, also he was impaled by shadowforge swords as WBH, bloodied by ironmans hulkbuster, bloodied by a few other characters. Superman and jane have more striking power than that punch from hercules. A lot more.

If you decide they are outliers and don't use them, Jane doesn't even remotely belong in this fight. There's no consistency in between to back up this level of power.

Jane being weak doesn't matter. Mjolnir remains the same. Same power, same capabilities. Jane has a massive speed advantage over hulk. Powerful lightning. An extremely powerful hammer. She can sit back and just snipe hulk with lightning or hammer throws and beat him down. Considering wwh was KOed by a punch from hercules, a full force blitz from superman or mjolnir is enough to KO Wbh. Then further attacks would turn him and red she hulk to red and green paste to be honest.

#94 Posted by 20damon (5599 posts) - - Show Bio

@20damon said:
@termiteone4ever said:
@tensor said:

@all-father said:

@grekko:

Oh my its 20Damon.

Who am I to judge forces. Whats written in comics is on the panel. No matter who wrote it good or bad or just silly. Complaining whos force is greater is not my thing.

Female Thor fans can say her feats have been consistent with a few low showings. So yeah that is how it is.

So yeah she is more than challenge or a match no matter what forces you blame based on feats. She even has speed feat. Just things regular male Thor never had.

Now all you can do as a Hulk fan is just to wait and see what Greg pakl does with cho. Get ready to celebrate when the force is with the Hulk now. That just comic runs with the magic behind the ink and editors ")

Because without consistency you end up with dimension busting savage Hulks and Odin beating Janes .........

#95 Posted by Grekko (130 posts) - - Show Bio

Did i just see someone say WBH has less striking power than JF and Superman? Oh my gawd.

It's the same ppl that see Jane stalemating Odin as a legit feat, best ignore them or join in on the fun and laugh at them.

Just don't take them seriously, you will lose brain cells.

#96 Edited by BeastMonster (524 posts) - - Show Bio

One punch from WBH is not as powerful as a blitz from superman or mjolnir. The two aren't even comparable. The speed combined with the toughness mjolnir and superman have is what gives them their striking power.

#97 Edited by 20damon (5599 posts) - - Show Bio

@beastmonster said:
@chad_duby said:

Yes, he is going to do half a damage. Which means he is going to nearly bust a planet by half without touching. If he tried to strike, he himselft could obliterate an entire planet easliy. I am not trying to claim that hulks win, Jane wins easliy, I just say the world breakers are powerful.

This argument doesn't make sense. WB hulk and red she hulk did not bust the planet with one punch, they busted it through a fight. for starters, they were both radiating gamma energy, said gamma energy was powerful enough to sink the eastern seaboard just from wbh's footsteps. And they were unleashing more gamma energy in higher amounts, cutting loose.

If superman and thor are fighting each other, and superman sends thor flying with a punch, then thor gets back up, sends superman flying with a punch or mjolnir throw, they are going to bust the planet pretty quick.

Busting a planet with a fight is not really an impressive feat, it's something most versions of hulk could do, the thing could do it, red hulk could do it, ironman could do it, etc. Any powerhouse could do it.

Busting a planet with a punch is a lot more impressive than doing so through a fight where two people are battering each other, smashing each other around and on top of it releasing tons of energy from their bodies.

WB hulk literally died from fighting red she hulk, and then was revived due to a wish. Blitzes from superman or hammer throws and lightning from jane thor are a lot more powerful than anything wb hulk or red she hulks punches did. All their punches were shown to do was harm each other. They didn't show any notable durability feats, rather they only showed impressive healing capabilities.

WBH and RSH didn't bust the planet from charging at each other once. They charged at each other multiple times, hit each other, smashed each other, ragdolled each other, had energy radiating from their bodies, etc. Any powerhouse can break apart a planet if they are throwing, smashing, and fighting another powerhouse. Doesn't mean they can bust a planet with one or two punches.

You can make this argument for anyone. Hulk, thing, ironman, hyperion, haven't tried to break a planet on their own. Only surfer and thor have. We have to go by the feats, not by speculation on what someone theoretically could do. Technically even the thing could bust a planet if he had time to keep punching one or plow through one!

that incarnation of Hulk, Green Scar included, has no low showings to give cause to think there is a lack of consistency to it, on the contrary he's shown to be a much superior version of Hulk constantly.

Green scar was KOed by hercules and impaled by wolverines claws, also he was impaled by shadowforge swords as WBH, bloodied by ironmans hulkbuster, bloodied by a few other characters. Superman and jane have more striking power than that punch from hercules. A lot more.

If you decide they are outliers and don't use them, Jane doesn't even remotely belong in this fight. There's no consistency in between to back up this level of power.

Jane being weak doesn't matter. Mjolnir remains the same. Same power, same capabilities. Jane has a massive speed advantage over hulk. Powerful lightning. An extremely powerful hammer. She can sit back and just snipe hulk with lightning or hammer throws and beat him down. Considering wwh was KOed by a punch from hercules, a full force blitz from superman or mjolnir is enough to KO Wbh. Then further attacks would turn him and red she hulk to red and green paste to be honest.

I'm still making up my mind whether you're a troll or just the worst debater on the site......

#98 Posted by deactivated-5b728068f211c (7069 posts) - - Show Bio

@beastmonster: Post-Core Hulk has similar feats if not better than Superman, WBH is levels above them in terms of striking power.

#99 Edited by BeastMonster (524 posts) - - Show Bio

@death2heretics said:

@beastmonster: Post-Core Hulk has similar feats if not better than Superman, WBH is levels above them in terms of striking power.

Well cho hulk going all out with a ground smash created a crater which took up about 1/20 of the moon. It would take hulk 10+ minutes of constant pounding to replicate what superman could do with one blitz.

Moreover, superman was only going 99% the speed of light when he busted a moon. Which means at faster speeds he is going to be even more powerful.

Speed and gear advantages are generally pretty OP. Also mjolnir can just straight up drain or matter manipulate the hulks in addition to its pure striking power and janes lightning which is as powerful as regular thors lightning.

And in supermans case we have someone who is more durable than wbh, as strong or stronger, with a massive, massive speed advantage. This hulks only advantages over superman are a much better healing factor and energy projection. Which aren't going to help once he is KOed.

#100 Edited by deactivated-5b728068f211c (7069 posts) - - Show Bio

@beastmonster: Cho-Hulk? From what i've heard he's below Post-Core breach Hulk. Don't know why you mention him.