• 49 results
#1 Posted by mr-luxcipher (7593 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Edited by Strike3 (581 posts) - - Show Bio

yes.

#3 Posted by Itachus17 (3232 posts) - - Show Bio

@mr-luxcipher:

Close, but Supes beat WW after an extremely tough fight and helps Sinenstro who is stalling Orion.

So i,m going with team 1 here.

#4 Posted by MOWJACK (1270 posts) - - Show Bio

Either supes or sinestro takes out Ww handily and they would gangbang on Orion

#5 Edited by Itachus17 (3232 posts) - - Show Bio

@mowjack:

Sigh, reading comprehension dude...

Not current versions, PC onwards composite: Supes is taking absolutely nobody here handily out and even Sinestro would have a tough fight.

#6 Posted by MightyKalEl (2201 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman and Sinestro.

#7 Posted by decaf_wizard (16715 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman and Sinestro would both dump on Diana tbh. Orion goes down to a 2v1

Avatar image for deactivated-5aeee927346fb
#8 Edited by deactivated-5aeee927346fb (1531 posts) - - Show Bio

@mowjack said:

Either supes or sinestro takes out Ww handily and they would gangbang on Orion

Pretty much this. Team 1 for the solid majorit.

#9 Edited by thebuckaronatr (1727 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkhoudini: @mowjack: @decaf_wizard:

Ah great always refreshing when nobody in a thread lowballs Diana, oh wait what were i even thinking that is of course not possible.

The fight depends if Diana can hold off Sinestro long enough for Orion to beat Clark, probably not but it will be anyways a good and hard fight.

Oh and just to also go with the funny lowballing, Clark would totally stomp Diana, because we are on the vine, where Diana is barely above street lvl and everyone knows that every feat that puts her close to Clark just an obvious outlier is..............................

Avatar image for blackpantherisb
#10 Posted by blackpantherisb (6776 posts) - - Show Bio

Meh this is actually a very good fight, Orion can take either two on the other team with mid difficulty, and both members of team 1 can take out Wonder Woman with mid difficulty, overall though, due to Orion's overwhelming power, I give it to team 2.

#11 Posted by decaf_wizard (16715 posts) - - Show Bio

Here come the WW crew

#12 Posted by thebuckaronatr (1727 posts) - - Show Bio

@decaf_wizard:

Sure the whole vine is full of Diana fanboys, in complete contrary to Clark right?

And it is not like pre52 Clark and Diana were pretty close to each other, noooooooooooo what an Sakrileg to even say that.

#13 Edited by Lvenger (36267 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman is at a disadvantage against either Clark or Sinestro here. She's struggled against a random Green Lantern called Procanon Kaa (he may have been an above average GL but he was certainly not on Kilowagg, Guy, John or Hal's level) and Sinestro has stomped above average GLs such as Soranik Natu many times. As for Superman, there is a very clear gap in strength, power and yes speed between them. Clark's morals and self control keeps him from walking all over Diana. When they're taken out of the equation, he outclasses her to a noticeable degree. So WW loses to whoever she goes up against quicker than Orion can beat anyone on Team 1. Team 1 wins the majority.

Btw I'm working on a blog about why WW isn't an 'elite' high tier in terms of physical stats (elite meaning Superman/Hulk/Thor level) so that should annoy the WW crowd heh.

#14 Posted by Charan_ (1400 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman and Sinestro wins the majority.

@decaf_wizard:

Sure the whole vine is full of Diana fanboys, in complete contrary to Clark right?

And it is not like pre52 Clark and Diana were pretty close to each other, noooooooooooo what an Sakrileg to even say that.

No one is denying that, they were. But their post flashpoint versions weren't. The difference between new 52 versions of them is substantial enough to put a composite Superman at a level above Post Crisis+Post Flashpoint Wonder Woman.

Avatar image for deactivated-5aeee927346fb
#15 Posted by deactivated-5aeee927346fb (1531 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackpantherisb: Supes and Orion have stalemated in Post-Crisis and New 52, and that's without Superman using his speed advantage (in the Post-Crisis fight), and Sinestro can definitely hang with Orion long enough for Clark to beat Wonder Woman. That is what it comes down to, either fight with Orion (Supes vs Orion or Sinestro vs Orion) will be longer than either fight with Wonder Woman, and after Diana is down, Orion can't take both by himself.

#16 Posted by Charan_ (1400 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkhoudini: @mowjack: @decaf_wizard:

Ah great always refreshing when nobody in a thread lowballs Diana, oh wait what were i even thinking that is of course not possible.

The fight depends if Diana can hold off Sinestro long enough for Orion to beat Clark, probably not but it will be anyways a good and hard fight.

Oh and just to also go with the funny lowballing, Clark would totally stomp Diana, because we are on the vine, where Diana is barely above street lvl and everyone knows that every feat that puts her close to Clark just an obvious outlier is..............................

Funny that I have seen people on this very site use her high end feats to argue she has solar system durability, NLF sword, universal lasso etc. Doesn't look like everyone is lowballing her to me.

#17 Posted by TheKinfing (11647 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1.

#18 Edited by thebuckaronatr (1727 posts) - - Show Bio

@charan_:

Someone just claimed seriously she struggled with Procanon Kaa, how is that not lowballing?

Also that makes no sense at all if i am not missing something, they are composite right?

Pre52 Clark is superior to N52 Clark, so composite is in this case basically just pre52 Clark.

Pre52 Diana is vastly superior to N52 Diana but gets at least the sword as standart gear, so composite is in this case basically just pre52 Diana with sword.

How gets Clark stronger and Diana weaker now, especially considering that she gained additional gear?

And to the wanking and lowballing, just go randomly into 10, 20 or better 30 Clark vs Diana threads. And then try to make with this threads a case that Diana is the wanked and Clark the lowballed character here, then try the opposite. I promise you the former will be almost impossible.

Also a few other questions:

Which solar system lvl high end durability feats should that be?

Which NLF for the sword?

What do you even mean with universal lasso?

#19 Edited by Lvenger (36267 posts) - - Show Bio

@thebuckaronatr:

Someone just claimed seriously she struggled with Procanon Kaa, how is that not lowballing?

She did struggle with Procanon Kaa though. Here are the full scans of the fight. Notice how Diana only cracks his construct shield with her lasso wrapped around her fist and has to take advantage of his anger and grief towards the Khunds to gain the upper hand (Kaa's daughter had been killed by the Khunds and when Diana mentioned the Khunds, his will faltered) And when Diana was standing there offering peace, Kaa bloodied her face with just a couple attacks. In contrast, Superman has tanked attacks from a morals off Hal Jordan and a Parallax controlled John Stewart had to target Superman's eyes to take him out. I think that comparison safely illustrates Superman's superiority to Diana in fighting Green Lanterns.

And to the wanking and lowballing, just go randomly into 10, 20 or better 30 Clark vs Diana threads. And then try to make with this threads a case that Diana is the wanked and Clark the lowballed character here, then try the opposite. I promise you the former will be almost impossible.

Wonder Woman's been wanked to high heaven and beyond lately. See the World Breaker Hulk vs Hammer Bros and Wonder Woman thread, the Sentry vs Wonder Woman thread, the Hulk vs Supergirl thread and Wonder Woman vs Juggernaut thread.

Which NLF for the sword?

1. WW tanking blasts from the Void Hound which previously destroyed a solar system. That's used to claim WW can tank solar system level attacks when the Void Hound wasn't using the same kind of weapons.
  2. The sword being able to cut atoms and being able to pierce Darkseid.
  3. Apparently the lasso can cause universal devastation because of one Wonder Woman themed JLA story.
Avatar image for supermanforever
#20 Posted by Supermanforever (7668 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman and sinestro

#21 Posted by BruceRogers (17074 posts) - - Show Bio

Team super yellow lantern win.

#22 Posted by Charan_ (1400 posts) - - Show Bio

@charan_:

Also that makes no sense at all if i am not missing something, they are composite right?

Pre52 Clark is superior to N52 Clark, so composite is in this case basically just pre52 Clark.

Pre52 Diana is vastly superior to N52 Diana but gets at least the sword as standart gear, so composite is in this case basically just pre52 Diana with sword.

How gets Clark stronger and Diana weaker now, especially considering that she gained additional gear?

Also a few other questions:

Which NLF for the sword?

Not completely true. Post Flashpoint Superman is stronger than Post Crisis Superman. Nuperman's superior strength makes composite Superman stronger than Post Crisis Superman.

#23 Edited by thebuckaronatr (1727 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger:

To call that struggling is the prime definition of lowballing, he had not the slightestt bit of chance as she was actually fighting him. She was pretty much destroying him until she completely stopped fighting and let him punch her, also is it anyways pretty hypocritical to nitpick a single fight like that, we could do the same for Clark in a different situation and just interpret on purpose with the thought of lowballing.

The only thing that safely illustrates is Clarks better durability, which is nothing new.

And if you really think about it, would you know that this kind of argumentation has the sole purpose of lowballing(in almost any Diana vs Clark thread get we usually an one-sided review of fights in which Diana really or even like this just allegedly struggled).

So you will honestly without getting red tell me Diana is more wanked than Clark here?

How many people did that in these threads and how many people the opposite? I was in the Juggernaut thread, it were exact 2 people and there was a mich bigger amount of people who did the opposite. The majority of people started even with she loses because she can not kill him, her only chance would be bfr. As if winning through bfr would be an outragues thing against someone with insane defense, also completely out ouf the character for her to bfr......

And should i now make you a list with threads involving Clark wank, i can promise you it will be more than just 2 people in most of them?

1. Aha that is just incredible stupid, but would you seriously claim that is a "feat" widly used by any means here(in which it is sometimes even necessary to explain why especially pre52 Dianas durability ridiculously far above bullets is)?

2. How the hell is that an NLF, the sword is able to cut atoms(i am not even sure if you are serious here, did you not even read the N52 Superman/Wonder Woman comic), also was it indeed able to cut a weak spot of N52 Darkseid(i guess they claimed it would just cut through him like he is butter, but even that would be not even remotely close to an actual NLF)?

3. Lol so they gave her due to the connection of the lasso to such powers the power herself, that is at least pretty creative wanking. But again would you seriously claim that is an wildly used"feat" here(one of the last thread i read brought things like Hawkeye stalemating pre52 Diana and her being building lvl and a good match for Tony, another thread saying a nuke would easily kill her, or she is bridge lvl. The same Diana who literally punched a nuke and found the explosion pretty)?

I really like both(Clark and Diana), but to say Diana is the wanked and Clark the lowballed character here would be just ridiculous and needs to embodiement of the three apes to actually believe it.

I do not even think that serious Diana wins against serious Clark and also give team 2 the win, but at the point where basically pre52 Clark wins allegedly handily, mid dif, or like your claim walks right over pre52 Diana if both are serious. Is my line of Clark wank and Diana lowballing far overreached and i become the urgent impulse to point that out, N52 true, pre52 laughable bullshit.

#24 Posted by Helloman (26818 posts) - - Show Bio

Team one wins.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00
#25 Posted by deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00 (10000 posts) - - Show Bio

Give Orion a better teammate.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00
#26 Posted by deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00 (10000 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger said:

Wonder Woman is at a disadvantage against either Clark or Sinestro here. She's struggled against a random Green Lantern called Procanon Kaa (he may have been an above average GL but he was certainly not on Kilowagg, Guy, John or Hal's level) and Sinestro has stomped above average GLs such as Soranik Natu many times. As for Superman, there is a very clear gap in strength, power and yes speed between them. Clark's morals and self control keeps him from walking all over Diana. When they're taken out of the equation, he outclasses her to a noticeable degree. So WW loses to whoever she goes up against quicker than Orion can beat anyone on Team 1. Team 1 wins the majority.

Btw I'm working on a blog about why WW isn't an 'elite' high tier in terms of physical stats (elite meaning Superman/Hulk/Thor level) so that should excite the WW crowd heh.

No Caption Provided

#27 Posted by Lvenger (36267 posts) - - Show Bio

@thebuckaronatr:

To call that struggling is the prime definition of lowballing, he had not the slightestt bit of chance as she was actually fighting him. She was pretty much destroying him until she completely stopped fighting and let him punch her, also is it anyways pretty hypocritical to nitpick a single fight like that, we could do the same for Clark in a different situation and just interpret on purpose with the thought of lowballing.

How is it lowballing to show Wonder Woman actually struggling with a random Green Lantern written by a long time writer and supported by the character's own statements? Is it because in your opinion Wonder Woman would stomp a Green Lantern? I'm afraid that opinions don't always match up with the facts. You're quite wrong to claim she was destroying him, she wasn't in the least. If you actually read the scans I provided, you would see Wonder Woman admitting even the lesser Green Lanterns are formidable, only just cracking one of Kaan's construct shields and deliberately noting that the GL's willpower faltered when she mentioned the Khund. Plus, a random Green Lantern can single handedly fix a planet's tectonic plates whereas Wonder Woman hasn't come close to planetary strength.

No Caption Provided

The only thing that safely illustrates is Clarks better durability, which is nothing new.

No it proves Diana is worse at combatting Lanterns than Superman is. He's broken a fully concentrating John Stewart's construct with a full force blow, tanked a mind controlled John's blasts forcing John to take him out by the eyes and tanked attacks from a mind controlled Hal Jordan going all out. Moreover, Lobo has beaten 2 rookie Lanterns by himself and taken on elite Lanterns such as Hal, Sinestro and Atrocitus so that proves WW isn't on that level.

And if you really think about it, would you know that this kind of argumentation has the sole purpose of lowballing(in almost any Diana vs Clark thread get we usually an one-sided review of fights in which Diana really or even like this just allegedly struggled).

So you will honestly without getting red tell me Diana is more wanked than Clark here?

So stating facts and posting feats is lowballing now? Gosh darn what a pickle that puts me in. This kind of arguing is not lowballing Diana, it's showing what she's actually capable of. WW struggled with a random GL whereas Superman can go toe to toe with the best Lanterns. Not one sided at all.

At the moment currently, Wonder Woman has been more wanked than Clark on CV's battle boards. There've been plenty of Superman wankers in the past, and some of the WW wankers are also Superman wankers but currently WW has been more overhyped.

How many people did that in these threads and how many people the opposite? I was in the Juggernaut thread, it were exact 2 people and there was a mich bigger amount of people who did the opposite. The majority of people started even with she loses because she can not kill him, her only chance would be bfr. As if winning through bfr would be an outragues thing against someone with insane defense, also completely out ouf the character for her to bfr......

And should i now make you a list with threads involving Clark wank, i can promise you it will be more than just 2 people in most of them?

Yeah the same 2 or 3 people kept repeating themselves ad nauseum, insulting people who thought Juggernaut wins and proclaiming there was absolutely no way for Juggernaut to win. If that's not wanking, I don't know what is. BFR was the general consensus but even that is hugely debatable and nowhere near guaranteed for Diana to pull off. That's what was objected to.

Go ahead, I'm sure you'll find plenty of threads with Superman wanking in them. I'd be interested to see some more recent examples though because the Superman wanking was greater in the past.

1. Aha that is just incredible stupid, but would you seriously claim that is a "feat" widly used by any means here(in which it is sometimes even necessary to explain why especially pre52 Dianas durability ridiculously far above bullets is)?

2. How the hell is that an NLF, the sword is able to cut atoms(i am not even sure if you are serious here, did you not even read the N52 Superman/Wonder Woman comic), also was it indeed able to cut a weak spot of N52 Darkseid(i guess they claimed it would just cut through him like he is butter, but even that would be not even remotely close to an actual NLF)?

3. Lol so they gave her due to the connection of the lasso to such powers the power herself, that is at least pretty creative wanking. But again would you seriously claim that is an wildly used"feat" here(one of the last thread i read brought things like Hawkeye stalemating pre52 Diana and her being building lvl and a good match for Tony, another thread saying a nuke would easily kill her, or she is bridge lvl. The same Diana who literally punched a nuke and found the explosion pretty)?

1. It is wildly used by WW fanboys to justify her being more powerful than she really is. The context and outlier nature completely delegitimises its validity. As for bullets, well Post Crisis Wonder Woman has been pierced by bullets. Rebirth has brought that back as well. Her piercing durability isn't that good.
  2. It's an NLF because people claim Wonder Woman can cut off anyone's head with it like Hulk, Superman or Thor, even though characters like Hulk have high durability and a healing factor which can prevent them from being killed. But no apparently the sword can somehow beat all that. N52 WW's sword gets wanked because it's the only impressive thing about WW as a high tier. Without it, she's a big disappointment.
  3. I've seen some of those comments, they're lowballing to be sure. Doesn't excuse the highballing either. And to be specific WW's nuke feat is 3 megatons at best which isn't that impressive. Rebirth Superman no sold a 10 megaton explosion without a scratch.

I really like both(Clark and Diana), but to say Diana is the wanked and Clark the lowballed character here would be just ridiculous and needs to embodiement of the three apes to actually believe it.

Again I said at the moment WW is the more wanked character on CV. In general Superman has been more wanked but that's because the character has more outliers than Wonder Woman does.

I do not even think that serious Diana wins against serious Clark and also give team 2 the win, but at the point where basically pre52 Clark wins allegedly handily, mid dif, or like your claim walks right over pre52 Diana if both are serious. Is my line of Clark wank and Diana lowballing far overreached and i become the urgent impulse to point that out, N52 true, pre52 laughable bullshit.

I'm not entirely sure what point you're trying to make here but I stand by my opinions until the evidence says otherwise. There is a gap between Pre 52 Superman and Wonder Woman that fans haven't picked up on, mainly because Clark has more quantifiable feats than Diana. There's absolutely no doubt that N52 Superman>>>>N52 Wonder Woman either.

#28 Edited by TheOneWhoKnows (4916 posts) - - Show Bio

@thebuckaronatr: You have to understand the "rules" of Comic Vine, according to a relative minority of users who think their every utterance is the Law Of The Land:

Even one instance of Wonder Woman (or for that matter Superman, really) falling prey to someone or something below their usual paygrade overrides all their stellar feats. Any and every low showing "counts" more than multiple excellent feats (so for instance, the one incident of Diana "struggling" with one Lantern "overrides" when she was busting through Hal Jordan Green Lantern's constructs and giving him all he could handle and more, or the times she-while holding back-stood up to a blood lusted Superman twice (in Wonder Woman issues 174 and 219) or when she fought and bloodied/stalemated the God Achilles, or when she slew the regenerating, "immortal" God Cottus, etc. etc.).

No matter how many are displayed, any feat showing Wonder Woman or Superman top tier-because there are no counters for them-will be derided as an "outlier" (for example, a dozen on panel examples of Superman resisting TP from top tier telepaths such as Braniac, Eradicator, Eclispso, and on at least three occasions freakin' Martian Manhunter were deemed "not sufficient" evidence, and even rendered as "NO" evidence of resistance)

Calmly, factually laying out a character's feats-no matter how many similar feats they have-is "wanking" them if they show the character can hang with an opposing character (but of course, all of the opposing character's top feats "count" and none of their low showings do).

As for her durability, let's stop the noise about the Void Hound feat right now.

According to science, the ratio, from lowest to the top is: Solar System, Galaxy, Universe.

So far, astronomers have found more than 500 solar systems and are discovering new ones every year. Given how many they have found in our own neighborhood of the Milky Way galaxy, scientists estimate that there may be tens of billions of solar systems in our galaxy, perhaps even as many as 100 billion.

So, if Superman is capable of absorbing a half a galaxy destroying amount of anti sunlight from Megaddon http://imgur.com/a/aHR4A and smiling afterwards, indicating he could have taken a lot more, if necessary, then tanking the blasts from The Void Hound when this devastating, has no capacity to show mercy or "hold back" it's power construct was trying to terminate Kal http://imgur.com/a/ZvaG2 (just a test run of it's blasts destroyed 10 Star Systems (also known as Solar systems) in one gohttp://i.imgur.com/2gREOpX.jpg) wouldn't be a problem. And as Diana's similar feats show, it's not a problem for her either.

In other words, a man that can take a half a galaxy destroying impact (which according to scientists would be up to at least 250 solar systems) can certainly handle 10. And as Diana has shown the durability and striking power to battle Superman in extended battles at least twice (Wonder Woman issues 174 and 219) she absolutely has the durability to withstand The Void Hound's assaults as well.

The tedious ignorance of science displayed by the users who dispute this without knowing what they're talking about is appalling.

Trying to lowball Diana's Imperiex Probe explosion feat (Probes carry a portion of The Big Bang) by claiming that the Big Bang only created a single universe, not the multiverse is appalling, too---but considering how infinite even a single universe can be, a portion of that is still galaxy level (for instance, according to science, as big as The Milky Way Galaxy is, it is just one of several galaxies of our universe). Judging by the Probes feats, putting them at Galaxy level is just about right.

Discussing these things rationally, laying out facts and feats shouldn't be such an unnecessary chore to be involved in. But due to the maturity level of many of the users on this site-who willfully ignore evidence and personally attack others in an effort to "win"-sadly all too often that is constantly the case.

So you have a choice to make: you can allow yourself to be bullied by users who think willfully ignoring things, creating silly memes, using personal attacks instead of logic and reason, etc.. and counting on you not being strong enough to resist the grade school level peer pressure to go along with what they say make you back down from what you know is right---

or you can knock aside their foul tactics, present the truth, and literally laugh out loud at their frenzied efforts to justify the unjustifiable, and deny the undeniable.

Again-a loud minority of over 800 users on this site is not the Law Of The Land.

#29 Edited by MightyKalEl (2201 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman and Sinestro.

#30 Posted by Costy21 (1032 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1

#31 Posted by hobbitcomics (35 posts) - - Show Bio

Supes and Sinestro

#32 Edited by Charan_ (1400 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger said:

Btw I'm working on a blog about why WW isn't an 'elite' high tier in terms of physical stats (elite meaning Superman/Hulk/Thor level) so that should annoy the WW crowd heh.

About the part in the spoiler, could you tag me once that blog of yours is finished? I'd like to read it.

#33 Posted by Lvenger (36267 posts) - - Show Bio

@charan_: Sure, I'll do that when it's up.

#35 Posted by Supermanthor (13310 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

t1 imo

#37 Posted by The_Red_Devil (4224 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1 in a decent fight.

#38 Posted by RabumAlal (4829 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1 10/10 with some fight.

#39 Posted by Kingant27 (16814 posts) - - Show Bio

Diana is being heavily lowballed, she can beat Clark IMO, has the superior skill, has sword etc, she can at least match him.

Sinestro vs Orion is a tough one

Can go either way IMO.

#40 Posted by WollfMyth209 (15827 posts) - - Show Bio
#41 Edited by MorbusGrav (1120 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1, although this thread is just another example for Wonder Woman lowballing of the most obvious kind. Struggling with a random Green Lantern my ass, i thought this is a site for persons who actually read the comics they are talking about.

#42 Posted by Lvenger (36267 posts) - - Show Bio

@wollfmyth209: Collecting cobwebs in my folder of blogs I'm sad to say. I'm already getting tardy on my CAV responses so I've got to do all those first, not to mention a bunch of other ideas for blogs I haven't had time to work on :/

#43 Posted by Supermanthor (13310 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger: tag me when you finish the blog

#44 Posted by WollfMyth209 (15827 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger: Ah, I get that... Good luck, my man.

#45 Edited by King-Ragnar (3455 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1 win more often than not. Better firepower and all round versatility.

#46 Posted by Hope_w (2597 posts) - - Show Bio

IIs their any reason whatsoever Orion doesn't near solo? Unless Sinestro did something recently that without a doubt gives him a counter to AF team 2 bodies.

#47 Edited by Mister_Surreal (7665 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1 in a very hard fight.

Avatar image for rampagethefirst
#48 Posted by RampageTheFirst (7035 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1.

#49 Posted by Stormdriven (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

Diana loses to either one, but in a decent fight. The peoblem is, Clark or Sinestro can hold Orion off long enough for Diana to get beaten. Teamwork is certainly in Diana and Orion’s favor, but I don’t know if it’ll be enough to give them the win.

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
#50 Posted by ThEBeStOfTheBeST (9844 posts) - - Show Bio
  • Superman and Orion.. is a toss up for me.
  • Sinestro > Diana.

So I guess team one for the win, with some difficulties.