• 171 results
#101 Edited by jashugan (6290 posts) - - Show Bio

@theoriginalone:

that is a high end.

THat has been consistent throughout his series

Hulk has a universal level feat, that doesn't mean it is valid

and he has been harmed by less. Perfect example of inconsistency. Saitama is not like this.

My statement about him not being consistent when it comes to moon to planet level attacks is still right.

It isn't

Now you have fully gone into NLF

How is this a NLF? Do you even know what a NLF is?

All the other attacks he has faced are mountain to multi mountain at best.

Because no one else he has fought is as powerful as Boros .... except Garou who the author said would give Boros a good fight and would go "either way"

Are you being stupid on purpose?

Are you?

many characters also have high-end showings like that

Many characters survive planetary destruction and get harmed by things much lesser. Saitama is not those characters.

Sigh... I have already explained this to you.... And bullets have piercing damage, that energy attack didn't. So you comparison is bullshit.

Oh boy, a split durability idiot. Bullets in real life do not have "piercing damage" you ignoramus. Bullets harm you because they are a high speed metal focusing all their energy and force into one point. This is why a person throwing or tossing a bullet at you won't harm you anywhere near a gun shooting a bullet at Mach speeds at you that can very much kill you.

You do not have a clue what you're talking about.

Sigh, first of all, he didn't tank it and even if he did, that would be an high-end feat. Not consistent with his all the other feats. Anf yes, he overpowered it, NOT TANKED IT.

No he did tank it. You have high ends when a character does not operata at that level and gets easily stopped or damage by things far below said level. You have outliers when characters do something they can never do again. Saitama has neither of this.

yes, he would be hurt by multi mountain level attacks

Stupid ass comment. So saitama is not harmed at all by a planet destroying attack yet he will actually be harmed by a "multi mountain level attack"? Please provide this proof right now.

Stop being blinded by your love of Saitama.

I freaking dislike One Punch man and view it as an average anime. Don't believe me? My MAL account where I rated the series a 5/10. Ask @higherpower@thewatcherking@valorknight and all the other one punch man fans on this board, they know me. The series is average and has only gotten worse. Idiots like you have forced me to defend a character that I do not like because you have poor arguments.

That is what we call PIS.

Not a freaking argument.

If you have hulk tanking planet level attack 10 times and say 2, he is being hurt by lower level attacks

sigh, he was powerful, HE GOT MORE POWERFUL AFTERWARDS.igh, he was powerful, HE GOT MORE POWERFUL AFTERWARDS.

Oh look more instances of inconsistency.

Inconsistent - not staying the same throughout.

If you claim that Hulk has stayed the same throughout his inception in Marvel comics, you are a bonafide liar.

So wait, you know nothing about the characters you are debating against???? What? At least have the decency of knowing a little about the characters you are debating against troll.

Actually no, I won't. It is clear you have no idea about hulk or thor so why waste my time.... It is not like you have shown Saitama having consistent durability feats over large mountain level.

Provide citation for things you are arguing for.

Saitama punch was similar to a person moving away from the car.

It wasn't you fool. If a high speed car touched you for even one second, you would be blown back. It is not at all even close, how you came to this conclusion with this ridiculously bad example is beyond me.

And that is based on what? What feat does he have that suggest he could tank any attack like that? Saitama is not like us humans child. From the beginning of the series, we know how strong this power output is. But his durability has never been shown to be on that level. THAT IS MY POINT HERE.

Oh My god. You can't be serious. You can not wrap it through your thick skull that strength is part of durability and Saitama's durability has never been shown to be lower than his strength. You can not survive punching something if your durability is so far below your "attack power" because your arm that punched said thing would literally be damaged.

How the hell can't you get this? Saitama literally has to punch the attack. That is an example of durability.

#102 Edited by TheOriginalOne (4001 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashugan said:

@theoriginalone:

THat has been consistent throughout his series

How??? How??? Most attacks he takes are large mountain at max.

and he has been harmed by less. Perfect example of inconsistency. Saitama is not like this.

But we can decide he has harmed by less because of his other consistent feats. Saitama hasn't been harmed yet, sure but that doesn't mean he can tank attacks at a higher level than he currently takes.

That would be a NLF.

How is this a NLF? Do you even know what a NLF is?

I don't think you do.

Because no one else he has fought is as powerful as Boros .... except Garou who the author said would give Boros a good fight and would go "either way"

That is EXACTLY WHY IT IS HIGH END....

Many characters survive planetary destruction and get harmed by things much lesser. Saitama is not those characters.

High end doesn't mean consistent. You are using an high end to prove Saitama has that level of durability when he has no consistent feats of such. THAT IS EXACTLY WHY IT IS A HIGH END AND CAN'T BE USED.

Oh boy, a split durability idiot. Bullets in real life do not have "piercing damage" you ignoramus. Bullets harm you because they are a high speed metal focusing all their energy and force into one point. This is why a person throwing or tossing a bullet at you won't harm you anywhere near a gun shooting a bullet at Mach speeds at you that can very much kill you.

That that is called blunt force piercing child....

No he did tank it. You have high ends when a character does not operata at that level and gets easily stopped or damage by things far below said level. You have outliers when characters do something they can never do again. Saitama has neither of this.

High end can mean a one-time extreme feat or when it is opposed by other feats. Saitama does have this because all other attacks he has faced attacks barely large mountain level.

Spiderman can be tanking all types of street-level attacks but is shown to tank a continental level attack. That doesn't mean that is not an outlier.

And by your own definition, as of now, that feat of Saitama is an outlier.

yes, he would be hurt by multi mountain level attacks

Stupid ass comment. So saitama is not harmed at all by a planet destroying attack yet he will actually be harmed by a "multi mountain level attack"? Please provide this proof right now.

The didn't even tank the attack and all his other durability feats come from mountain level attacks. So yes, he will be harmed by those attacks unless you can show use otherwise WITH CONSISTENT FEATS.

I freaking dislike One Punch man and view it as an average anime. Don't believe me? My MAL account where I rated the series a 5/10. Ask @higherpower@thewatcherking@valorknight and all the other one punch man fans on this board, they know me. The series is average and has only gotten worse. Idiots like you have forced me to defend a character that I do not like because you have poor arguments.

What poor argument? You have no proper feats, can't show anything when I ask you to and are making all these baseless claims. It is your argument that is poor.

Not a freaking argument.

Still a PIS.

Oh look more instances of inconsistency.

Inconsistent - not staying the same throughout.

If you claim that Hulk has stayed the same throughout his inception in Marvel comics, you are a bonafide liar.

Sighhhhh. Again, you have no idea about hulk. Every character gets upgrades child, that doesn't change the fact that his previous version, before the upgrade, wasn't consistent.

Provide citation for things you are arguing for.

It wasn't you fool. If a high speed car touched you for even one second, you would be blown back. It is not at all even close, how you came to this conclusion with this ridiculously bad example is beyond me.

For an average person, yes. But Saitama is not an average person. And unlike an average person, Saitama killed force of the attack immediately upon contact. Agin, it is you who is a fool.

Oh My god. You can't be serious. You can not wrap it through your thick skull that strength is part of durability and Saitama's durability has never been shown to be lower than his strength. You can not survive punching something if your durability is so far below your "attack power" because your arm that punched said thing would literally be damaged.

Christ, I am not saying his attack power is mountain level and his durability is building level... But they are not on the same level. And yes, you can survive such as attack especially if you cancel the attack out immediately upon contact.

How the hell can't you get this? Saitama literally has to punch the attack. That is an example of durability.

No, that is a punching feat. YOU EVEN SAID PUNCH THE ATTACK. We have seen what Saitama can do with just a punch without even touching the other person ( his showing with genos). That is what happened here. I am not saying he didn't feel any force of the attack but he might have only felt a small fraction of it.

#103 Posted by jashugan (6290 posts) - - Show Bio

@theoriginalone:

How??? How??? Most attacks he takes are large mountain at max.

High end doesn't mean consistent. You are using an high end to prove Saitama has that level of durability when he has no consistent feats of such. THAT IS EXACTLY WHY IT IS A HIGH END AND CAN'T BE USED.

High end can mean a one-time extreme feat or when it is opposed by other feats. Saitama does have this because all other attacks he has faced attacks barely large mountain level.

The didn't even tank the attack and all his other durability feats come from mountain level attacks. So yes, he will be harmed by those attacks unless you can show use otherwise WITH CONSISTENT FEATS.

How many times must this be explained? Nothing that you have spoken of has harmed Saitama within series. Not the mountain destroying attack, not the planet destroying one. Consistency.

But we can decide he has harmed by less because of his other consistent feats.

No you can not. If less can't harm him, you need more.

he can tank attacks at a higher level than he currently takes.

No one has said this. WHAT DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND? I have literally been arguing that nothing from a "planet destroying" level or lower has even laid a scratch on Saitama and you have continuously ignored that.

I don't think you do.

I very clearly do. You've been going around claiming I have used a NLF with no proof and misinterpreting my words.

That that is called blunt force piercing child....

Split durability does not exist for Saitama, it doesn't exist in the real world.. Stop constantly making a fool of yourself

And by your own definition, as of now, that feat of Saitama is an outlier.

Please prove that Saitama beating Boros and then beating Garou who is comparable to Boros is an outlier.

Spiderman can be tanking all types of street-level attacks but is shown to tank a continental level attack. That doesn't mean that is not an outlier.

Wrong and stupid faulty example. Spider-Man can actually be harmed by street levelers.

You have no proper feats

Wrong again.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6Gallery image 7Gallery image 8Gallery image 9Gallery image 10
One Punch Man chapter 36
Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3
One Punch Man chapter 36

Still a PIS

Prove it

Sighhhhh. Again, you have no idea about hulk. Every character gets upgrades child, that doesn't change the fact that his previous version, before the upgrade, wasn't consistent.

It literally does. If you get an upgrade that radically changes you then you are inconsistent. That is by definition.

For an average person, yes. But Saitama is not an average person. And unlike an average person, Saitama killed force of the attack immediately upon contact. Agin, it is you who is a fool.

What? How the hell is that not a durability feat then?

Christ, I am not saying his attack power is mountain level and his durability is building level... But they are not on the same level. And yes, you can survive such as attack especially if you cancel the attack out immediately upon contact.

They are very much on the same level and I have provided the feats to back it up. This is where you provide feats showing Saitama failing to survive or tank an attack that he can destroy.

No, that is a punching feat. YOU EVEN SAID PUNCH THE ATTACK. We have seen what Saitama can do with just a punch without even touching the other person ( his showing with genos). That is what happened here. I am not saying he didn't feel any force of the attack but he might have only felt a small fraction of it.

he overpowered the full force of the attack with one punch. That's his entire shtick.

#104 Posted by jashro44 (52429 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger: I don't really see the speed gap between hulk and thor to be that big. Thor vs hulk has never been portrayed to be a match like what happened with quicksilver and mister X or superman vs doomsday rex after he experienced fear. Hulk is fast but he's no speedster. Thor might have a hard time tagging Saitaima with range attacks but I think his range attacks are still faster and more potent than hulks thunderclaps or ground pounds (the latter thor could also do if needed).

Also while street levelers have dodged mjolnir, its still capable of moving faster than light if need be and has the ability to change direction. And Saitaima isn't quite as frail as folks like cap, Ian, and Puma. So there is a chance that against Saitaima Thor will throw it with greater speed.

#105 Posted by Gilneas (612 posts) - - Show Bio

@gilneas said:
@kirkseven said:
@gilneas said:
@kirkseven said:
@gilneas said:
@kirkseven said:
@gilneas said:
@kirkseven said:
@gilneas said:
@kirkseven said:

Team 1, Superman should be able to handle either of these guys 1v1 and since OPM is here, all he needs to do is focus on one at a time since the other will be distracted by Saitama.

The problem is Superman can't take out either Hulk or Thor before either of them take out Saitama. In fact going by feats i don't see why either of them can't one-shot or at best 3-shot someone like Saitama who has at the very best country-continent level durability.

So Superman couldn't throw Hulk into space before Saitama gets hit by Thor Slowdison?

I know Saitama is a solid tier below these guys, but I don't think he going to get one shotted if he gets hit, He punched through a surface wiping laser after all and can move at massively hyper sonic speeds which makes him a difficult target to hit. Im quiet sure he can buy enough time for Superman to take care of one of the opponents

Since both are determined to win, I doubt Saitama will let either of these guys tag him on purpose too.

also: lol @Thor soloing.

I severely doubt it, the whole Superman throws people into the Sun is so overplayed it's become a meme, compared to how much he actually does it in the comics. And that's assuming Clark goes after Hulk and not Thor.

Saitama is like 2 tiers blow these guys tbh, the problem is Saitama moves at those speeds when he wants to, otherwise he welcomes others to tag him, in which case he is gonna go down in mostly 3 hits from either Hulk or Thor based on his durability feats.

Saitama is always determined to win, the problem is he just knows that nobody can beat him or even harm him in his universe, that's why in every fight he is, he always gets tagged unless he gets pissed off or just decides to one-shot.

Nobody is soloing.

I never said the anything about the sun, throwing Hulk into space is a great way of keeping him out of the battle since he has no real way of getting back to earth while in space and would allow Superman to focus on Thor. (which ends in his victory imo) then he can go back for the Hulk afterwards. The space idea is really a temporary one unless he decides to punch/throw Hulk towards the sun.

I agree with the whole Saitama can't take more than 5 hits from either of these guys notion, but since he's ''determined to win'' I doubt he's going to just let himself get hit.

yeah, just acknowledging Gokufan17 bias against DC heavy weights.

Sun, space whatever. The point still stands. Other then Thor going to get him or teleporting to him? I still don't see Superman throwing Hulk in space maybe it happens 2/10 times at most.

He can't take more than 3 hits from either and i am being generous here. They are in character and it's in Saitamas character to let himself get hit all the time.

He is a massive Thor wanker so nobody cares or takes him too seriously, he used to be a massive Hulk wanker too saying stuff like WBH can beat Thanos, until he got called out so he left the Hulk wank lol.

Well, I know of multiple instances where Superman attempted to take Doomsday (a similar creature to Hulk) into space though DD is normally fast enough to see whats happening and break free. There was also the time he punched Darkseid towards and then into the sun, so I don't think its unreasonable to assume he would think about doing it with Hulk.

Yes Saitama's durability wont cut it here, Does he normally let himself get hit when ''determined to win'' as specified in the topic opener? I would think not, but Im open to being wrong here.

Yes attempted being the key word but i also know many more instance where he didn't actually attempt it, it's not unreasonable but still highly unlikely. The same way it's highly unlikely for Hulk to thunderclap in a fight, as there are dozens of instance of him doing it but in the grand scheme of things there are hundreds of instances of him not doing it. Again all of this assuming Clark takes on Hulk and not Thor.

Well seeing as i've read the manga illustrated by the ONE and the manga illustrated by Murata and the anime i can tell you that he has always let himself be tagged. Saitama is someone who is massively bored, as he has never run into anyone that can even really hurt him let alone beat him so he gives characters that he sees have a potential a chance and he always gets first tagged by them.

The thing is, Doomsday should be alot faster than the Hulk and could reasonably react to whats happening in time wereas Hulk would not. Also, Superman has been successful in taking DD into space as he's done it twice in the N52. Hulk is roughly at the same strength level along with having similar size and proportions to Doomsday so I feel like it would be more likely than what you're saying.

''Again all of this assuming Clark takes on Hulk and not Thor.''

Yes, I think he would be more likely to take care of a highly destructive monster that's going to put lives at risk than a guy who clearly doesn't share the same taste for destruction.

''Well seeing as i've read the manga illustrated by the ONE and the manga illustrated by Murata and the anime i can tell you that he has always let himself be tagged. Saitama is someone who is massively bored, as he has never run into anyone that can even really hurt him let alone beat him so he gives characters that he sees have a potential a chance and he always gets first tagged by them.''

If that's the case, then he'll last a few dozen seconds at most, but I think that's enough time for Clark to take care of Hulk.

Eh that's not always the case, there are a few times where they have established that DD is fast but on other times he just reacted to him even though he has no speed feats or is already shown to be much slower than Superman. Yea but the reason Superman took DD into space has context behind it because DD was poisoning everything around him, so Supermans best option was to just remove him from Earth. When he beat DD he didn't BFR him, he straight up tore him in half.

What makes Hulk a highly destructive monster? He just meats the Hulk for the first time and Hulk isn't destroying anything, also by that logic Saitama would also want to face the Hulk before he faces someone like Thor.

I am gonna be honest with you i don't see Clark putting down Hulk after at least hours of fighting, so i disagree.

That was one instance, there are others where he takes Doomsday into space aswell. (like on planet bizzaro)

''What makes Hulk a highly destructive monster? He just meats the Hulk for the first time and Hulk isn't destroying anything, also by that logic Saitama would also want to face the Hulk before he faces someone like Thor.''

As the fight begins I would think it likely that Hulk would start shaking the ground(which inturn shakes the earth itself) just from moving and trying to attack, and that would make Supes target him first for temporary BFR.

''I am gonna be honest with you i don't see Clark putting down Hulk after at least hours of fighting, so i disagree.''

Erm.. by ''take care of'' I meant getting him into space, not putting him down. (which would take a long time even hours probably). We actually agree on this part most likley.

The point is there are way more instance of him not taking him to space then vice versa as well as when he does take him to space it's always for contest reasons.

That really isn't a convincing argument, considering Thor would be doing practically the same with also added lightning and storms to boot.

Well if he goes for the BFR from the start sure, but i just don't see it happening more times then not, not to mention it also predicates on the fact that we assume Clark would go after Hulk and that Thor also wouldn't teleport Hulk back.

#106 Posted by Gilneas (612 posts) - - Show Bio

@lucano said:

Team 1 can actually take it... For a decent majority at that... Saitama has pretty decent durability, we are talking about the guy who took a constant beating from a guy who could actually kick someone to the moon... That someone was Saitama and was not only kicked to the moon, but hit it at a massive speed, resisted the extreme environment from both space and the moon and then came back like nothing... Then proceeded to punch a surface wiping attack like nothing... And people is saying he will get one-shot by The Hulk... Get serious. Yeah, by feats Saitama is not going to beat Thor or The Hulk, but he can sure as hell give them a fight, specially The Hulk, long enough for Clark to beat Thor and then beat The Hulk.

Team 1, 7/10.

Saitamas durability is nothing compared to anyone else in this thread in terms of feats. And we are talking about guys that have taken beatings from guys that have blown up planets. Saitama punching a surface whipping attack was at best country to continent level durability, Hulk and Thor have both one-shot characters with such durabilities and even higher. And again Hulk walked through a blast powerful enough to destroy a planet the size of Mars so as impressive as Saitamas feat appears it's still not that impressive compared to the feats everyone else has in this thread. Saitama can't give either of them a fight, unless he abuses the speed difference between them but we both know he isn't gonna do that because it's not Saitamas style, he always lets others hit him to test them out and 1 to max 3 hits is all is needed to put him down. There is also no way Saitama is stalling Hulk or Thor longer than it takes for Clark to beat either of them 1v1. It's much more likely whoever fights Saitama ends up finishing him up fairly quickly in a few minutes at most then proceeds to help the other against Clark.

#107 Posted by Lan_Fan (13300 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1 should win. I don't think Saitama is that much of a weak link here if I'm being honest.

#108 Edited by GucciBrick (582 posts) - - Show Bio

two world class speedsters vs one statue that can summon lightning/throw a hammer and one that can clap his hands together. its obvious who wins. hulk being as fast or faster than thor, lightning, or a faster than light object is one of the most hilarious arguments i have read. i wonder why he needs to even use thunderclaps if he's such a speedster? surely punching or grabbing someone at lightning or ftl speeds would be a better choice than thunderclapping?

these guys have trouble tagging quicksilver, captain america, wolverine, spiderman, ironman, daredevil, hell they even have trouble tagging hercules and sentry. they aren't tagging superman or saitama ever.

#109 Edited by TheOriginalOne (4001 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashugan said:

@theoriginalone:

How many times must this be explained? Nothing that you have spoken of has harmed Saitama within series. Not the mountain destroying attack, not the planet destroying one. Consistency.

And how many times must it be explained that the planet one was a high end and tanking mountain level attack doesn't mean you can tank multi mountain level attacks.

Consistency....

No you can not. If less can't harm him, you need more.

I agree. This is why multi mountain level will hurt him.

No one has said this. WHAT DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND? I have literally been arguing that nothing from a "planet destroying" level or lower has even laid a scratch on Saitama and you have continuously ignored that.

The planet attack was an high end and all the others are ONLY MOUNTAIN LEVEL AT BEST. So yes, an attack higher than mountain level will hurt him.

Huh???

Split durability does not exist for Saitama, it doesn't exist in the real world.. Stop constantly making a fool of yourself

Prove that it doesn't exist for Saitama. And prove with consistent feats and not your high balling garbage.

Please prove that Saitama beating Boros and then beating Garou who is comparable to Boros is an outlier.

Garou was in no way comparable to Boros. Even if he was, it was in hand to hand and not Boros's final attack. Boros's physicals were also at best large mountain level, and that is me highballing. The writer was definitely not referring to Boros having the damage output of Boros last attack.

So Saitama beating Boros is fine, him overpowering that planet surface attack is still high end..

Wrong and stupid faulty example. Spider-Man can actually be harmed by street levelers.

No, the example is fine, It is your understanding that is faulty. I was just using Spiderman as an example....

Wrong again.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6Gallery image 7Gallery image 8Gallery image 9Gallery image 10
One Punch Man chapter 36
One Punch Man chapter 36

Still a PIS

Prove it

Wrong again???? Child, this is the feat that is a high end for Saitama and you are using this same feat to prove he has planet surface durability? Are you stupid or something???

And prove what??? That is feat is a high-end feat? The whole manga is my proof. He has no other feats of this level, he barely has large mountain level durability feats.

It literally does. If you get an upgrade that radically changes you then you are inconsistent. That is by definition.

No, his previous version stays the same. That is why people specify which version of hulk they are using,......

What? How the hell is that not a durability feat then?

Because the attack didn't exert the full force of itself on Saitama. As soon as they made contact, the attack negated.

They are very much on the same level and I have provided the feats to back it up. This is where you provide feats showing Saitama failing to survive or tank an attack that he can destroy.

No, you haven't. You literally provided the feat that we are arguing about. And no, I don't have to provide anything, all I have to do is show that his Boros feat is not a durability feat and even if it was, IT WAS AN HIGH-END ONE. Next, I have to show all his other CONSISTENT durability FEATS, which are large mountain level at best and then conclude that he can be hurt by high-level attacks as he has no durability against such attacks. Or at least, he hasn't shown any.

he overpowered the full force of the attack with one punch. That's his entire shtick.

Exactly. Still doesn't mean it isn't a high-end feat or a durability feat.

#111 Posted by TheOriginalOne (4001 posts) - - Show Bio

Saitama is a massive weak link here, who will get 1 or 2 shotted by Thor and 3 shotted by Hulk. He won't even serve as a distraction because a thunderclap will badly daze him, if not KO, and then thor or hulk will one shot.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b77119685e97
#112 Edited by deactivated-5b77119685e97 (133 posts) - - Show Bio

Saitama basically gets one-shit. While Supes can beat Thor and Hulk 1v1, he ain't taking on a handicap.

#113 Edited by Lvenger (36338 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: They're not really portrayed as far apart in speed both because Hulk and Thor are brawlers and because it would be even more of a one sided fight if Hulk were depicted faster than Thor as well as stronger. Hulk definitely isn't a speedster but his speed and reaction bursts are far more impressive than Thor's especially by comparison. Thor has struggled to tag Daredevil directly and his lightning failed to tag Quicksilver. Hulk has tagged Daredevil and his thunderclaps have caught Quicksilver so it seems Hulk has the better track record against speedsters than Thor. Moreover, this version of Hulk has notable showings of speed such blitzing enemies with blur speed and blitzing some enhanced cowboys that were shooting guns faster than the eye can see. That's way better than the vast majority of Thor's speed feats.

Come on you can't buy that argument Jash, the hammer is only lightspeed in travel speed, it's never been thrown at that speed during a fight. And Angela, someone with lightning+ speed has dodged the hammer so legitimate speedsters have avoided the hammer as well. The main problem is that Saitama is outclassed physically despite the overrated 'Saitama can defeat anyone in one punch because of narrative' argument.

#114 Posted by GucciBrick (582 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger said:

@jashro44: They're not really portrayed as far apart in speed both because Hulk and Thor are brawlers and because it would be even more of a one sided fight if Hulk were depicted faster than Thor as well as stronger. Hulk definitely isn't a speedster but his speed and reaction bursts are far more impressive than Thor's especially by comparison. Thor has struggled to tag Daredevil directly and his lightning failed to tag Quicksilver. Hulk has tagged Daredevil and his thunderclaps have caught Quicksilver so it seems Hulk has the better track record against speedsters than Thor. Moreover, this version of Hulk has notable showings of speed such blitzing enemies with blur speed and blitzing some enhanced cowboys that were shooting guns faster than the eye can see. That's way better than the vast majority of Thor's speed feats.

Come on you can't buy that argument Jash, the hammer is only lightspeed in travel speed, it's never been thrown at that speed during a fight. And Angela, someone with lightning+ speed has dodged the hammer so legitimate speedsters have avoided the hammer as well. The main problem is that Saitama is outclassed physically despite the overrated 'Saitama can defeat anyone in one punch because of narrative' argument.

It probably has been thrown at lightspeed before. Either of us wouldn't know as we haven't even seen close to all of its showings.

Can you tell me the name of this invisible, magical being that allows mjolnir to fly at lightspeeds but somehow magically prohibits it from ramming into something at the same lightspeed it can regularly fly at?

lightspeed level attacks are far too destructive to be used on any sort of regular basis in comics, hell superman doesn't even blitz his opponents at ftl yet we still know he can do it since he has demonstrated he can move that fast. he doesnt need to strike another person ftl to prove he can do it.

supermans ftl blitzing speed is the entire reason he can win so easily here and take out both thor and hulk himself. i mean even one blitz at above lightspeed is going to do insane amounts of damage to hulk or thor.

#115 Edited by jashro44 (52429 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger:

They're not really portrayed as far apart in speed both because Hulk and Thor are brawlers and because it would be even more of a one sided fight if Hulk were depicted faster than Thor as well as stronger. Hulk definitely isn't a speedster but his speed and reaction bursts are far more impressive than Thor's especially by comparison. Thor has struggled to tag Daredevil directly

So has hulk.

and his lightning failed to tag Quicksilver.

Quicksilver was gloating about being able to out race lightning and Thor tagged him right after with area of effect attacks.

Hulk has tagged Daredevil and his thunderclaps have caught Quicksilver so it seems Hulk has the better track record against speedsters than Thor.

I would have to assume quicksilver wasn't using his speed to the fullest when quicksilver was tagged with a thunderclap as quicksilver is clearly faster than sound. Again daredevil has dodged hulk in the past. Yea hulks tagged him but the encounter in which he did, Matt did actually dance around him a bit IIRC.

Also above you brought up that hulk doesn't use his speed against Thor because plot reasons but than your bringing up feats of hulk tagging speedsters as proof he is faster than Thor...

Moreover, this version of Hulk has notable showings of speed such blitzing enemies with blur speed and blitzing some enhanced cowboys that were shooting guns faster than the eye can see. That's way better than the vast majority of Thor's speed feats.

Blur speed isn't that impressive considering the tiers we're talking about. I'd have to review the cowboy showing again. But did those cowboys even show fast running speed? Because if not than I don't see why anyone would expect them to avoid the hulk if all they showed was fast shooting. Regardless there both slow compared to Saitaima so I don't even think it matters if hulk is faster than Thor because both are going to rely on durability and power to tag Saitaima.

Again just to clarify I am not saying either Thor or Hulk can't tag Saitaima at all. I just don't see why Thor would have much more issues than hulk.

Come on you can't buy that argument Jash, the hammer is only lightspeed in travel speed, it's never been thrown at that speed during a fight.

I don't see why the hammers speed would change in combat other than Thor just not throwing it as hard as he can. Mjolnir isn't a sentient being. It doesn't have a form of perceiving the world or a thought process, it just does what Thor wants unless we are assuming Thor has to mentally control the direction it goes in which is something that has never really been clear cut as we have showings where Thor remembers nothing about himself like during Fractions Thor where Mjolnir found him. And we have seen the hammer maneuver at those speeds during infinity when Thor killed a builder so its actually shown it can do more than straight line speed.

I think the issue is Thor doesn't throw the hammer as hard as he can so I am not saying he will throw it once and Saitaima will be tagged. But I think Mjolnir has a higher top speed than either hulk or Thor's own physical speed.

And Angela, someone with lightning+ speed has dodged the hammer so legitimate speedsters have avoided the hammer as well.

I'm not denying that. Legitimate speedsters have both avoided hulk and thor.

The main problem is that Saitama is outclassed physically despite the overrated 'Saitama can defeat anyone in one punch because of narrative' argument.

I'm not even arguing for Saitaima. I just don't see why Thor would have more issues tagging Saitaima than hulk would. There speed gap is negligible in comparison to the gap between Saitaima but Thor just has more options. Hulk can probably tag Saitaima through durability but so can Thor. I don't see what advantage hulk really has when tagging speedsters.

#116 Posted by BruceRogers (17317 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: When has Daredevil evaded Hulk like he has evaded Thor?. Hulk had no trouble tagging and swatting him away, even though he kept coming back. Before going into a coma.

#117 Edited by GucciBrick (582 posts) - - Show Bio

colossus and hercules were casually avoiding hulks strikes and out maneuvring him. thor had a much easier time hell he casually reacted to colossus and called him slow as a mountain troll or something like that

hulk is fast for his size he isnt anywhere near as fast as someone half, a third or a fourth his size. i mean the fact that he is so massive and struggles with people slower than even thor or wolverine makes it pretty clear. he wouldnt be thunderclapping every match if he was such a big speedster

they arent tagging saitama but im pretty sure a lightning bolt or a faster than light object is a hell of a lot faster than anything hulk can do i mean thats just obvious

#118 Posted by jashro44 (52429 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: When has Daredevil evaded Hulk like he has evaded Thor?. Hulk had no trouble tagging and swatting him away, even though he kept coming back. Before going into a coma.

We're talking about the same fight. Yea Matt was tagged but he still dodged some strikes.

#119 Posted by BruceRogers (17317 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: Most of them were sucker punches though. He didn't fare so well once he had Hulk's attention.

#120 Posted by jashro44 (52429 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: Most of them were sucker punches though. He didn't fare so well once he had Hulk's attention.

These aren't sucker punches. Yes Matt gets tagged but he does his fair share of dancing in the second and third panels.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

I also think we're being a bit silly if we are pretending Thor is totally unable to even tag daredevil. Thor isn't that slow. He's moved faster than the eye, deflected bullets, caught tank shells, etc.

#121 Edited by jashro44 (52429 posts) - - Show Bio

Also daredevil isn't even as fast as Saitaima so even if I concede this was proof hulk is way faster than Thor it still wouldn't prove hulk would do better at dealing with Saitama's speed even if hulk did tag Matt with 0 effort.

#122 Edited by GucciBrick (582 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol... those scans are posted from a time period when surfer, hulk, thor were all being portrayed much faster than they are regularly or they are now. i mean thats from back when people pull that microsecond thor feat and nanosecond surfer feat. those scans have no validity with regards to this fight. both hulk/thor are statues to superman/saitama.

and thats the same time all of thanos' low showings come from. so comics werent even written consistently with regards to any character.

#123 Edited by Gilneas (612 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:
@brucerogers said:

These aren't sucker punches. Yes Matt gets tagged but he does his fair share of dancing in the second and third panels.

I also think we're being a bit silly if we are pretending Thor is totally unable to even tag daredevil. Thor isn't that slow. He's moved faster than the eye, deflected bullets, caught tank shells, etc.

Bruce is right though, the first attack was a sucker punch as DD hit him from behind while Hulks attention was not on him he only dodged one attack then tried to hit Hulk with his club and Hulk grabbed his hand, the second page is another sucker kick as Hulks attention was diverted and Matt came from behind, he then did dodge and danced around Hulk for one panel but then got swatted away by Hulk. So Hulk did much better there than Thor did.

Thor is definitely able to tag DD and pretty much every other street level character the point is he is gonna struggle with it in most cases, mostly because that's what happens almost every time he tries to tag them. Though while i think Hulk is a bit faster than Thor the difference is negligible here honestly. Especially since neither Hulk nor Thor are gonna have problems tagging Saitama since it is in Saitamas character to let others tag him all the time.

#124 Edited by Battle123axe (8981 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:
@brucerogers said:

Jash I wouldn't say that's really dancing, he dodges one blow in the first page, then hulk tags him, and in the second he's flipping around doing acrobatics and the like and Hulk literally swats him, He doesn't even dodge any blows to be said to be dancing, he's just flipping around, as per the norm for him. He dodges one blow in that entire confrontation, and then gets tagged immediately afterwards.

Problem with thor is that most of those instances come from quite a while ago, and even then, he's more consistently had trouble with those with speed, not something that hulk shares. I'm not sure you could find many if any instances of hulk being completely outmatched against a speedster, not so with thor. Certainly you'd find scans of a speedster running circles around him or punching him multiple times, but that's true just about any time someone goes against a speedster, the important thing is that Hulk's still fast enough to be entirely capable of catching them eventually.

#125 Posted by TheOriginalOne (4001 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: I just want to say, Matt didn't actually "dodge" hulk in those scans. Both times, Matt hit him from his blind spot and Hulk just swung in that direction as a reflex. When he did sight of him, Matt was tagged very easily.

Even in the second scan - hits hulk from his blind spot, hulk swing as a reflex but now hulk knows where he is going to attack from and he smacks him quite easily.

#126 Posted by Battle123axe (8981 posts) - - Show Bio

the amount of hulk fans that responded in the same time period to Jash is eerie

#127 Posted by jashugan (6290 posts) - - Show Bio

Won't waste my time anymore with someone who actually believes in super durability, thinks saitama being boros is an outlier, thinks saitama is unable to tank boros best attack while not trying away all etc.

By that point you're clearly lying and ignoring the shown feats.

#128 Posted by jashro44 (52429 posts) - - Show Bio

@gilneas: @battle123axe You guys have the same response so just to respond one time:

Bruce is right though, the first attack was a sucker punch as DD hit him from behind while Hulks attention was not on him he only dodged one attack then tried to hit Hulk with his club and Hulk grabbed his hand, the second page is another sucker kick as Hulks attention was diverted and Matt came from behind, he then did dodge and danced around Hulk for one panel but then got swatted away by Hulk. So Hulk did much better there than Thor did.

IIRC Thor only tried to fight Matt for like one or 2 pages and daredevil's only dodged 3-5 hits. I would have to review the issue when I get home. Regardless I am not saying daredevil dodged hulk forever but he did dodge him for a bit. Really I don't think hulk tagging daredevil with a little bit more ease than Thor did really shows a significant speed advantage or gives me the impression hulk is faster by any meaningful degree.

Thor is definitely able to tag DD and pretty much every other street level character the point is he is gonna struggle with it in most cases, mostly because that's what happens almost every time he tries to tag them. Though while i think Hulk is a bit faster than Thor the difference is negligible here honestly. Especially since neither Hulk nor Thor are gonna have problems tagging Saitama since it is in Saitamas character to let others tag him all the time.

I agree with this and this is all I am arguing. As I said even if I concede Matt was tagged easier by the hulk than Thor I don't think it matters when talking about Saitaima.

#129 Posted by DioxinYo (350 posts) - - Show Bio

@xlr87t3: After attaining his power, Saitama has never been hurt, never been scratched - or even phased. Unfortunately this doesn't mean a whole lot, the maximum damage output that he's been hit by is incomparable to what these guys can deliver. We need a much much stronger foe to exist in his universe before we even have a clue as to how powerful he is.

Based on current feats, I'll say team 2 takes this

Having said that, I still think Saitama's actual power levels are beyond incomprehensible and that we just haven't had a chance to see it yet.

#130 Posted by jashro44 (52429 posts) - - Show Bio

Actually never mind you guys don't have the same response my bad. I got confused (thought I copied and pasted our response but I guess I hadn't).

@jashro44 said:

Jash I wouldn't say that's really dancing, he dodges one blow in the first page, then hulk tags him, and in the second he's flipping around doing acrobatics and the like and Hulk literally swats him, He doesn't even dodge any blows to be said to be dancing, he's just flipping around, as per the norm for him. He dodges one blow in that entire confrontation, and then gets tagged immediately afterwards.

Problem with thor is that most of those instances come from quite a while ago, and even then, he's more consistently had trouble with those with speed, not something that hulk shares. I'm not sure you could find many if any instances of hulk being completely outmatched against a speedster, not so with thor. Certainly you'd find scans of a speedster running circles around him or punching him multiple times, but that's true just about any time someone goes against a speedster, the important thing is that Hulk's still fast enough to be entirely capable of catching them eventually.

I would view that as dancing around. If hulk was so much faster than Matt, he would have just caught him effortlessly.

I mean if hulk is still being ran circles around it basically means he is tagging those speedsters VIA use of his durability. I've also read issues where people like spider-man have danced around hulk for a bit, and the occasional showing where wolverine does the same (all though I acknowledge there are examples of hulk countering wolverines speed).

Also speedster tagging feats aren't really measurable feats. Street levelers do stuff like that all the time.

#131 Edited by Gilneas (612 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: IIRC Thor only tried to fight Matt for like one or 2 pages and daredevil's only dodged 3-5 hits. I would have to review the issue when I get home. Regardless I am not saying daredevil dodged hulk forever but he did dodge him for a bit. Really I don't think hulk tagging daredevil with a little bit more ease than Thor did really shows a significant speed advantage or gives me the impression hulk is faster by any meaningful degree.

Yea but the difference is still kinda obvious, for instance Thor is baffled by Matt's reflexes, Hulk made no such comment, Thor tried his hardest to tag him but couldn't, while Hulk missed him once then tagged him the second time in both those pages. He had a much harder time dodging Hulk then he did Thor. No i don't think so either, i think Hulk is overall slightly faster then Thor not by a lot given their respective feats, especially one fight were Hulk dodges Thors Mljonir throw then blitzes him, but it's not the kind of speed difference that matters much in most fights tbh.

I agree with this and this is all I am arguing. As I said even if I concede Matt was tagged easier by the hulk than Thor I don't think it matters when talking about Saitaima

I don't either because i think people are missing the bigger picture here. Saitama purposefully LETS himself get tagged. In character he is absolutely gonna get tagged by either of them on their first try, the only time Saitama dodges or blocks someones attacks is when he is pissed off and nobody is bloodlusted in this thread.

#132 Posted by BruceRogers (17317 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: Memes aside, I dont think Thor is that slow either nor am I comparing Daredevil to Saitama of course. But Matt clearly got one or maybe two hits in before getting tagged. I wouldnt call that dancing around.

#133 Edited by Battle123axe (8981 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

Actually never mind you guys don't have the same response my bad. I got confused (thought I copied and pasted our response but I guess I hadn't).

@battle123axe said:
@jashro44 said:

I would view that as dancing around. If hulk was so much faster than Matt, he would have just caught him effortlessly.

I mean if hulk is still being ran circles around it basically means he is tagging those speedsters VIA use of his durability. I've also read issues where people like spider-man have danced around hulk for a bit, and the occasional showing where wolverine does the same (all though I acknowledge there are examples of hulk countering wolverines speed).

Also speedster tagging feats aren't really measurable feats. Street levelers do stuff like that all the time.

Your points aren't really invalid, so I won't continue arguing this point.

#134 Posted by jashro44 (52429 posts) - - Show Bio

@gilneas:

Yea but the difference is still kinda obvious, for instance Thor is baffled by Matt's reflexes, Hulk made no such comment, Thor tried his hardest to tag him but couldn't, while Hulk missed him once then tagged him the second time in both those pages. He had a much harder time dodging Hulk then he did Thor. No i don't think so either, i think Hulk is overall slightly faster then Thor not by a lot given their respective feats, especially one fight were Hulk dodges Thors Mljonir throw then blitzes him, but it's not the kind of speed difference that matters much in most fights tbh.

This is all very reasonable.

I don't either because i think people are missing the bigger picture here. Saitama purposefully LETS himself get tagged. In character he is absolutely gonna get tagged by either of them on their first try, the only time Saitama dodges or blocks someones attacks is when he is pissed off and nobody is bloodlusted in this thread.

Well being 100% honest I don't really know much about Saitaima. I have a vague understanding of him but I haven't read or watched the series (I plan to). My main issue was @lvenger said this in his original comment:

But if he went up against Thor, he could possibly stall Slowdinson enough for Superman to beat Hulk. Though that's only a possibility and if Saitama fights Hulk, he is definitely losing

I'm getting the impression he is implying there is a huge speed difference between Thor and Hulk and I don't see it. If one is faster than the other there is no way its significant.

#135 Posted by jashro44 (52429 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: Memes aside, I dont think Thor is that slow either nor am I comparing Daredevil to Saitama of course. But Matt clearly got one or maybe two hits in before getting tagged. I wouldnt call that dancing around.

Fair enough. I view it as dancing around personally but different slang has a different meaning for different people.

#136 Posted by BruceRogers (17317 posts) - - Show Bio
#137 Posted by Gilneas (612 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: Well being 100% honest I don't really know much about Saitaima. I have a vague understanding of him but I haven't read or watched the series (I plan to). My main issue was @lvenger said this in his original comment:

That's fair. You should definitely give it a try, the humor and action are amazing, the artwork is top tier of any manga tbh. The anime although short was also amazing, but luckily season 2 should come out this year IIRC, so we will get more of that. Anyway i wont spoil things for you but Saitama actually purposefully lets himself get tagged even if he can casually dodge it simply because he is bored out of his mind since he can't find a proper challenge and is always looking for someone that can actually hurt him.

I'm getting the impression he is implying there is a huge speed difference between Thor and Hulk and I don't see it. If one is faster than the other there is no way its significant.

I'd definitely wouldn't call it huge by any measure, there is a slight difference. The difference is so small you can only really see it in their fights against street levelers as Thor has a much harder time tagging them than Hulk does.

#138 Posted by GucciBrick (582 posts) - - Show Bio

realistically it likely has to do with the fact thor is trying to slam a hammer on them while hulk is using a thunderclap, obviously one type of attack is easier as it involves an aoe clap while the other involves a hammer. were thor using a punch or a thunderclap he would obviously have a much easier time tagging these street levellers. thor also wears body armor which obviously restricts movement to some degree, and is also much smaller than hulk.

thor was half blinded and staggered/dazed by wolverine chopping him up all around and on the face, wearing a full suit of body armor, and wielding a hammer in one hand, yet using the other hand he actually grabbed logan by the ankle and tossed him aside. and logan wasnt distracted there as he was bloodlusted, fully attentive, wasnt damaged in any way at all, yet he still got grabbed by the ankle.

i havent seen hulk ever successfully grab someone by the ankle in that way, especially not logan and especially not right after being stabbed/cut everywhere by logan and dazed/half blinded from the hits.

stack on this the fact hulk got blitzed by hercules, sentry, colossus before (all of whom are well below spiderman speedwise), makes it clear that scaling hulk off thor is pointless. both of them have been easily tagged/outmaneuvred by spiderman and logan and others yet obviously the smaller faster of the two had a much easier time tagging these characters. spiderman and logan are nowhere even close to saitama, let alone superman in any sort of speeds.

#139 Posted by XLR87T3 (9852 posts) - - Show Bio

@dioxinyo said:

@xlr87t3: After attaining his power, Saitama has never been hurt, never been scratched - or even phased. Unfortunately this doesn't mean a whole lot, the maximum damage output that he's been hit by is incomparable to what these guys can deliver. We need a much much stronger foe to exist in his universe before we even have a clue as to how powerful he is.

Having said that, I still think Saitama's actual power levels are beyond incomprehensible and that we just haven't had a chance to see it yet.

Well if OPman universe had the "god threat" revealed, we'd have some closure. But in the mean time, Saitama still has planet busting DC confirmed, and relativistic speed (reaction and movement), so he still speedblitzes Team 2. And Superman can solo, since New 52 Superman is stronger than anything in Marvel outside abstracts, so he can break Thor's arms and snap his neck with his enormous strength.

#140 Posted by SuperGoku17 (7220 posts) - - Show Bio

I cant believe people are using a 51 year old issue of daredevil with Thor in who was made in 1962 and didn't have a bunch a speed feats like at all like he only was around 5 years at that point.

Its like me saying that since deathstroke dodged superman he is slow and all lowshowings that show street level to midtiers dodging him should be used as absolute fact that hes slow and overrides all the speed feats he has.

But everytime someone defends thor not being slow people have to use old scans of low showings that happened outside of thors own titles to prove their point and when superman gets lowballed in retaliation they jump to his defense quickly by showing a bunch of speed feats he doesnt consistently replicate and then use his high end speed speeds saying he is at that level all the time.

#141 Posted by SuperGoku17 (7220 posts) - - Show Bio

@xlr87t3 said:
@dioxinyo said:

Well if OPman universe had the "god threat" revealed, we'd have some closure. But in the mean time, Saitama still has planet busting DC confirmed, and relativistic speed (reaction and movement), so he still speedblitzes Team 2. And Superman can solo, since New 52 Superman is stronger than anything in Marvel outside abstracts, so he can break Thor's arms and snap his neck with his enormous strength.

When has Saitama done anything planetary?

Rest of your point with superman is debatable

#142 Posted by Atomickitten15 (94 posts) - - Show Bio

Look, Saitama has never displayed feats to hold up to the striking power of Hulk and Thor. I'm fairly sure he gets one-shotted by either at this point. I can't see him putting down Thor or Hulk fast enough to not get obliterated by them. I actually could see Thor or Hulk hold off Supes til Saitama is down/dead. Superman needs to build up speed for a proper blitz, plus he takes time to get to near Light-Speed so I don't think it's on the tables especially with only 200m distance. Hell, he may not even be able to get fast enough to get through Thor at all, either with durability or that Thor may just catch him by hand. Thor has easily caught a tank shell going around mach 5 so he's not as slow as everyone thinks he is and he's reacted to a blitz by Ironman as well as reacted to and destroyed massive rocks thrown at him by Gorr while flying at FTL speeds. I hate that writers place him as super slow - and I just need to say that the Thor vs Wolverine fight happened in a Wolverine comic, it would hardly have ended with Wolverine plastered on the floor plus speed is the only real thing that it makes sense for Wolvie to harass Thor with.

Keep in mind that Thor also has AOE attacks and can move his hammer and hands at over the speed of light to execute them. I personally think that in this battle, Thor has the ability to knock down Supes long enough to get in a good blow and wait for the Hulk to roll up and clobber him. Also remember that Supes has been tagged by the likes of Deathstroke and has been shot by a kryptonite bullet on occasion.

I think the Superman fanboys overwank his speed to extreme levels and think that he would plaster ANYONE instantly with a speed blitz. He needs time to build up speed and he's recently taken a hit from him being totally unable to catch up the Barry and Wally. I don't even think that they were going Light-Speed at the time, Hal had time to say whole lines of dialogue and set up a wall for them before they got to him so i'm already doubting his abilities in his current reincarnation.

#143 Posted by destinyman75 (14285 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor and hulk as most agree Satima is out of his League lol

#144 Posted by XLR87T3 (9852 posts) - - Show Bio

@xlr87t3 said:
@dioxinyo said:

Murata and Saitama himself says he can easily destroy the planet of he stops holding back.

And no, it isn't debatable, Superman is stronger than both Thor and Hulk. What's debatable is maybe striking power, but that won't matter in this fight

#145 Posted by Strike3 (658 posts) - - Show Bio

@thekinfing:

Saitama shouldn't be in this. He can also take Superman.

#146 Posted by Gilneas (612 posts) - - Show Bio

@xlr87t3 said:
@supergoku17 said:
@xlr87t3 said:
@dioxinyo said:

Murata and Saitama himself says he can easily destroy the planet of he stops holding back.

And no, it isn't debatable, Superman is stronger than both Thor and Hulk. What's debatable is maybe striking power, but that won't matter in this fight

Where have Murata and Saitama stated he can destroy a planet if he stops holding back?

Everything is debatable and no Superman is not stronger then Hulk, although is stronger than Thor and his striking power is below Thors and around Hulks.

#147 Edited by RobertMiles1 (1088 posts) - - Show Bio

the son of odin destroys them. and if he were not around hulk would be strongest one there is

#148 Posted by KalKent (1731 posts) - - Show Bio

Saitama weighs down superman too much.

#149 Posted by jashugan (6290 posts) - - Show Bio

@gilneas:

Where have Murata and Saitama stated he can destroy a planet if he stops holding back?

Murata interview.

Q: Can Saitama blow up Earth?

A: I guess he can if he wanted to, but I don't think he will do it.

OnePunch-Man Webcomic Chapter 59 page 10
OnePunch-Man Webcomic Chapter 59 page 10
#150 Posted by SuperGoku17 (7220 posts) - - Show Bio

@xlr87t3 said:
@supergoku17 said:
@xlr87t3 said:
@dioxinyo said:

Statements by characters unless backed up by a offical guide are pointless

Yes it is debatable and I wouldnt mind caving so superman being stronger is your opinion

Lifting power doesnt matter in fights striking power does