• 171 results
#51 Posted by SuperGoku17 (7220 posts) - - Show Bio

@kevd4wg: He does in my opinion why care so much about my opinion?

#52 Posted by Kevd4wg (12710 posts) - - Show Bio

Because it's a site where we debate things.

#53 Posted by SuperGoku17 (7220 posts) - - Show Bio

@kevd4wg said:
@supergoku17 said:

Because it's a site where we debate things.

So you want to debate or something?

#54 Posted by Kevd4wg (12710 posts) - - Show Bio

@supergoku17: I think WarlockMage was pointing out that Thor can't solo because he's too slow

#55 Posted by Megafanflash (776 posts) - - Show Bio

Saitama is basically a satire Hero character.. He has infinite strength, regardless of feats. Put him on a team against anyone vulnerable to physical attacks and he stomps.

#56 Posted by KalKent (1730 posts) - - Show Bio

@kevd4wg said:

I think WarlockMage was pointing out that Thor can't solo because he's too slow

Do you think a superman with pre and new 52 feats can beat thor with equalized speed? I am trying to learn more about thor and gauge his power level.

#57 Edited by jashugan (6276 posts) - - Show Bio

@theoriginalone said:

Saitama doesn't have any consistent durability feats.Punching through a surface wiping attack doesn't mean he could tank it.

Anyway, he either gets one-shotted by a thunderclap or gets massively stunned to where he gets one shotted by a punch.

um what? Saitama very much does have "consistent durability feats" because absolutely nothing in One Punch man webcomic, manga and anime has harmed him at all except for one gag scene with a cat scratching his face. He has feats for nearly every kind of "durability" for the people that will be quick to bring up split durability.

Directly punching an attack that would destroy a planet means he could tank that attack because said attack has to hit Saitama's body first. Matter of fact, it directly means that Saitama is more powerful than said attack because he didn't just stand there and take it, he overpowered it with a punch.

His durability was so much greater than said attack that it didn't move or damage him at all. You have absolutely no clue what you're talking about.

#58 Posted by Kevd4wg (12710 posts) - - Show Bio

@kalkent said:
@kevd4wg said:

I think WarlockMage was pointing out that Thor can't solo because he's too slow

Do you think a superman with pre and new 52 feats can beat thor with equalized speed? I am trying to learn more about thor and gauge his power level.

Personally, I think that battle is very close and can go either way, mostly depending on how Thor uses his powers and if Superman uses his skill.

#59 Posted by SuperGoku17 (7220 posts) - - Show Bio

@kevd4wg said:

@supergoku17: I think WarlockMage was pointing out that Thor can't solo because he's too slow

That is his opinion he can believe that if he wants to

#60 Edited by TheOriginalOne (4000 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashugan said:

um what? Saitama very much does have "consistent durability feats" because absolutely nothing in One Punch man webcomic, manga and anime has harmed him at all except for one gag scene with a cat scratching his face. He has feats for nearly every kind of "durability" for the people that will be quick to bring up split durability.

He doesn't have consistent durability feats when it comes to the characters in this battle. Tanking attacks from Genos doesn't mean you can tank attacks from Thor.

Directly punching an attack that would destroy a planet means he could tank that attack because said attack has to hit Saitama's body first. Matter of fact, it directly means that Saitama is more powerful than said attack because he didn't just stand there and take it, he overpowered it with a punch.

No, it doesn't mean that. Why? Because the attack didn't "touch" him. He was in contact with the attack for less than a second. And no, him overpowering that attack means he can overpower that attack, NOT TANK IT.

His durability was so much greater than said attack that it didn't move or damage him at all. You have absolutely no clue what you're talking about.

The attack didn't even touch him. You are literally lying your ass of here. It didn't move him because he overpowered it. It didn't damage him because IT DIDN'T TOUCH HIM.

#61 Posted by jashugan (6276 posts) - - Show Bio

@theoriginalone:

Every kind of directly???

What does this mean?

That is why he doesn't have consistent durability feats

Ok, explain this bit. If everything thrown at you does not harm because because you have immense durability, why does this mean you have no consistent durability feats? What has actually harmed Saitama outside of the gag scene with a cat? low level and attacks and high level attacks have failed to harm him.

No, that doesn't mean that. Why? Because the attack didn't touch him.

Lies. He punched Boros attack. That directly means the attack touched him.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6Gallery image 7Gallery image 8Gallery image 9Gallery image 10
One Punch Man chapter 36
Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3
One Punch Man chapter 36
Loading Video...

If you can look at this feat and come to the conclusion that Saitama didn't touch it, it makes the feat even more impressive. Saitama overpowered a planet destroying attack without touching it at all.

And no, him overpowering that attack means he can overpower that attack, NOT TANK IT.

Are you stupid? Him punching the attack and completely redirecting it means Saitama has far more power than the attack. He wouldn't be able to actually punch this attack and take no damage from it if he couldn't tank it.

Please explain why the opposite would be true.

#62 Edited by TheOriginalOne (4000 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashugan said:

@theoriginalone:

What does this mean?

You wrote that, you tell me.

That is why he doesn't have consistent durability feats

Ok, explain this bit. If everything thrown at you does not harm because because you have immense durability, why does this mean you have no consistent durability feats? What has actually harmed Saitama outside of the gag scene with a cat? low level and attacks and high level attacks have failed to harm him.

Sigh.... I meant when it comes to high tier characters. I am not saying city level characters can harm him, I am saying moon to planet levels can as he doesn't have consistent durability tanking these types of attacks.

No, that doesn't mean that. Why? Because the attack didn't touch him.

Lies. He punched Boros attack. That directly means the attack touched him.

For a second, if not less. The attack didn't make contact enough to suggest anything. It was dissipated almost as soon he came into contact with it.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6Gallery image 7Gallery image 8Gallery image 9Gallery image 10
One Punch Man chapter 36
Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3
One Punch Man chapter 36
Loading Video...

If you can look at this feat and come to the conclusion that Saitama didn't touch it, it makes the feat even more impressive. Saitama overpowered a planet destroying attack without touching it at all.

If you read my comment again, I edited it.

Are you stupid? Him punching the attack and completely redirecting it means Saitama has far more power than the attack. He wouldn't be able to actually punch this attack and take no damage from it if he couldn't tank it.

Lol, it is you who is stupid. You are equating physical output to durability. THAT IS NOT HOW IT WORKS. His being able to overpower an attack means he has more attack power compared to that attack. THAT DOESN'T MEAN HE HAS THE SAME LEVEL OF DURABILITY.

Please explain why the opposite would be true.

There are many examples, hulk being one of them, where his durability is much much higher physicals physcal output. You can't say just because a certain character tanked a planet level attack that he can not output the same DC.

#63 Edited by jashugan (6276 posts) - - Show Bio

@theoriginalone:

Good job editing your old comment when you could've just made a new one.

You wrote that, you tell me.

Wrong. I typed "every kind of "durability"", you typed "every kind of directly" and edited your comment

Sigh.... I meant when it comes to high tier characters. I am not saying city level characters can harm him, I am saying moon to planet levels can as he doesn't have consistent durability tanking these types of attacks.

Wrong again. A planet destroying attack could not harm him at all, and so far we are shown that nothing could harm him. We do not need him to have two or three other feats unless he is shown to actually have durability under that which is not the case at all.

For a second, if not less. No indication that he would have tanked it.

You are equating physical output to durability. THAT IS NOT HOW IT WORKS. His being able to overpower an attack means he has more attack power compared to that attack. THAT DOESN'T MEAN HE HAS THE SAME LEVEL OF DURABILITY.

Are you dumb? Overpowering an attack means he is far more powerful than it. Saitama does not need to stand there and let the attack hit him when his arm can punch said attack and completely destroy it. That's far more impressive than "Tanking" and shows even his arm itself has enough durability to not be harmed at all when he punched said attack. That is very much a "durability feat"

There are many examples, hulk being one of them, where his durability is much much higher physicals physcal output. You can't say just because a certain character tanked a planet level attack that he can not output the same DC.

Stop right there. This is your problem. Saitama is not hulk, Saitama is not a DC or Marvel comicbook character who has different durability dependent on a different writer in a different comicbook issue. He has been written in a matter that absolutely nothing in his series has harmed him at all. He is not a character who has shown inconsistency in power at all, he has shown consistency all the way through.

Saitama does not tank a planet destroying beam in one chapter and then get a hole in his chest to a street level attack in another.

Stop with the dumb and faulty examples.

Stop lying and saying the attack didn't touch Saitama when it did.

Hulk and Thor are going to work for it to try to take down Saitama especially with Superman on his side.

#64 Posted by ValorKnight (12350 posts) - - Show Bio

Why is Saitama here?

#65 Edited by TheOriginalOne (4000 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashugan said:

@theoriginalone:

Good job editing your old comment when you could've just made a new one.

Why make a new one for no reason???

Wrong. I typed "every kind of "durability"", you typed "every kind of directly" and edited your comment

Again, I said I changed and edited my comment..

Wrong again. A planet destroying attack could not harm him at all, and so far we are shown that nothing could harm him. We do not need him to have two or three other feats unless he is shown to actually have durability under that which is not the case at all.

And this is based on what exactly? Just because nothing has harmed him doesn't mean higher level attacks CAN'T. You are literally using an NLF here. That is why I brought up consistent durability feats. But you went straight to NLF.

Are you dumb? Overpowering an attack means he is far more powerful than it. Saitama does not need to stand there and let the attack hit him when his arm can punch said attack and completely destroy it. That's far more impressive than "Tanking" and shows even his arm itself has enough durability to not be harmed at all when he punched said attack. That is very much a "durability feat"

Child, overpowering an attack means his ATTACK POWER is more powerful than it. THAT DOESN'T EQUATE TO DURABILITY. Sigh... The attack was not in contact with him long enough to cause any problems. I just told you this. How the heck can this be a durability feat when it barely touched him.....

Stop right there. This is your problem. Saitama is not hulk, Saitama is not a DC or Marvel comicbook character who has different durability dependent on a different writer in a different comicbook issue. He has been written in a matter that absolutely nothing in his series has harmed him at all. He is not a character who has shown inconsistency in power at all, he has shown consistency all the way through.

And you should stop here as well. BECAUSE IN A DEBATE, WE USE CONSISTENT POWER LEVELS. What you are doing here is using NLF to compensate for Saitama not having feats. And yes, he is not hulk BECAUSE hULK HAS CONSISTENT FEATS OF SPECIFIC POWER LEVEL.

Saitama does not tank a planet destroying beam in one chapter and then get a hole in his chest to a street level attack in another.

Sigh... This is where consistency comes in....

Stop with the dumb and faulty examples.

It is not my fault you can't understand them.

Stop lying and saying the attack didn't touch Saitama when it did.

Less than a second is not proper contact for an attack to show an effect, especially an energy type attack.

Hulk and Thor are going to work for it to try to take down Saitama especially with Superman on his side.

No, they won't. Both can one-shot Saitama WITH CONSISTENT FEATS, not like Saitama garbage NLF statements.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b9c488ed7f76
#66 Posted by deactivated-5b9c488ed7f76 (10909 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think that Saitama is that weak, the man has been shown to disintegrate a mountain with a casual punch.

#67 Posted by TheOriginalOne (4000 posts) - - Show Bio

@crash_: He is not. But the characters in this thread make him look fodder.

#68 Posted by PapaRoni (103 posts) - - Show Bio

Its really strange everyone believes Saitama is a weak link. Feats wise, yea, he's pretty lacking. But he's at the same condition as Superman One Million. Featless but assumed to be extremely powerful in their respective universes. Saitama does have some feats, but those feats are all portrayed as very casual. All in all, Saitama should not be someone uses in a battle considering this condition.

In conclusion, this battle is undefinable.

#69 Posted by Kirkseven (2667 posts) - - Show Bio

@kirkseven: Saitama doesn't have any consistent durability feats. Punching through a surface wiping attack doesn't mean he could tank it.

Anyway, he either gets one-shotted by a thunderclap or gets massively stunned to where he gets one shotted by a punch.

Umm, why wouldn't it be?

I don't think he's getting one shotted but yeah it won't take much to bring him down. However I think this is where his speed would help greatly.

#70 Posted by jashugan (6276 posts) - - Show Bio

@theoriginalone:

Why make a new one for no reason???

You just cause confusion erasing your past.

And this is based on what exactly? Just because nothing has harmed him doesn't mean higher level attacks CAN'T. You are literally using an NLF here. That is why I brought up consistent durability feats. But you went straight to NLF.

Based on the fact that Saitama has not been harmed at all by any attack that was weaker than a "planet destroying" beam from Boros.

Who claimed that a "higher level" attack couldn't harm Saitama? Where is the No limits fallacy in my post?

overpowering an attack means his ATTACK POWER is more powerful than it.

No. One Punch man is not a video game nor is saitama's physicality divided into stupid categories like you're suggesting.

Please post where it is shown within One Punch Man, that Saitama has greater "Attack power" than durability or where attack power is ever mentioned.

THAT DOESN'T EQUATE TO DURABILITY. The attack was not in contact with him long enough to cause any problems. I just told you this. How the heck can this be a durability feat when it barely touched him.....

Oh boy, more dumb comments. Use basic logic. You would need comparable durability to actually punch an attack without your arm being damaged at all. If his durability was so inferior as you claim, then Saitama's arm would be damaged yet that is not shown at all.

using NLF to compensate for Saitama not having feats.

Please post the NLF I used. I never made the claim that nothing can damage Saitama, nothing in his series has damaged him.

he is not hulk BECAUSE hULK HAS CONSISTENT FEATS OF SPECIFIC POWER LEVEL.

Hulk is not as consistent as Saitama as even you have provided examples showing that

BECAUSE IN A DEBATE, WE USE CONSISTENT POWER LEVELS.

That's nice. Saitama has consistenly been undamaged by any attack within his verse, including an attack that would destroy the earth.

It is not my fault you can't understand them.

I'm pretty sure I understand why use inconsistent examples of a character with varying power levels from another company isn't a good comparison with a character with a consistent power level from another company. Your average comic book character is more inconsistent than Saitama.

Less than a second is not proper contact for an attack to show an effect, especially an energy type attack.

citation

Both can one-shot Saitama WITH CONSISTENT FEATS

citation

#71 Posted by TheOriginalOne (4000 posts) - - Show Bio

Umm, why wouldn't it be?

Becasue attack power and durability are not the same thing.

I don't think he's getting one shotted but yeah it won't take much to bring him down. However I think this is where his speed would help greatly.

That is where the thunderclap will come into play.

#72 Posted by Kirkseven (2667 posts) - - Show Bio

@kirkseven said:

Umm, why wouldn't it be?

Becasue attack power and durability are not the same thing.

That is where the thunderclap will come into play.

Bolding your text and spelling because wrong aren't going to do anything.

I re-watched it and yeah, I thought he jumped through the laser with his fist, my bad.

Thunder Clap feats for Hulk? If its not country level, then I don't think it'll do much.

#73 Posted by TheOriginalOne (4000 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashugan said:

@theoriginalone:

You just cause confusion erasing your past.

True, sorry about that then.

Based on the fact that Saitama has not been harmed at all by any attack that was weaker than a "planet destroying" beam from Boros.

But all the other attacks he tanked were not even multi mountain level, let alone anything above. So you can't say he won't be harmed.

Who claimed that a "higher level" attack couldn't harm Saitama? Where is the No limits fallacy in my post?

The fact that you said he only needs 2 or 3 feats. That is a NLF. He needs consistent feats to suggest he can tank something. Not to mention, it was only Boros attack that was near planet level, all the others attack he has faced are not even multi mountain level. So even saying the Boros feat, which is not a taking feat, is valid and wrong.

No. One Punch man is not a video game nor is saitama's physicality divided into stupid categories like you're suggesting.

It doesn't matter if he is a game or not, attack power is one thing and durability is another. The 2 are different from each other.

Please post where it is shown within One Punch Man, that Saitama has greater "Attack power" than durability or where attack power is ever mentioned.

It doesn't need to be mentioned. I am going by what I see. Saitama didn't TANK the attack, he overpowered it. A massive difference. By the way, I didn't say his attack power is higher than his durability I said attack power and durability are not the same.

Oh boy, more dumb comments. Use basic logic. You would need comparable durability to actually punch an attack without your arm being damaged at all. If his durability was so inferior as you claim, then Saitama's arm would be damaged yet that is not shown at all.

And this is where contact duration comes into play. Saitama was in contact with the fact for a second of so. So there was not going to be any backlash on him because as soon as he touch it, the attack was gone. He negated the damage on contact.

Please post the NLF I used. I never made the claim that nothing can damage Saitama, nothing in his series has damaged him.

In the same series, the consistent attacks he has faced are not even multi mountain level..... That is why saying he will get one shotted by Hulk or thor is not farfetched.

Hulk is not as consistent as Saitama as even you have provided examples showing that

Lol what? Hulk is very consistent, especially after post core breach. it is Saitama who has no consistency. He has more PIS feats sure but he has many many more consistent ones also.

That's nice. Saitama has consistenly been undamaged by any attack within his verse, including an attack that would destroy the earth.

That attack didn't hit him so he didn't tank anything. All the others attack you are talking about are not even multi-mountain level.

I'm pretty sure I understand why use inconsistent examples of a character with varying power levels from another company isn't a good comparison with a character with a consistent power level from another company. Your average comic book character is more inconsistent than Saitama.

Some sure but the ones in this thread aren't.

citation

Just as soon as the attack made contact, it was canceled out and overpowered. There was no way from the attack to do any damage.

citation

Given the fact that hulk and thor hit harder than anything in the OPM verse, and the fact that Saitama doesn't have consistent feats on their caliber, he gets one shotted.

#74 Edited by jashugan (6276 posts) - - Show Bio

@theoriginalone:

True, sorry about that then.

Apology accepted

But all the other attacks he tanked were not even multi mountain level, let alone anything above. So you can't say he won't be harmed.

the consistent attacks he has faced are not even multi mountain level.

All the others attack you are talking about are not even multi-mountain level.

the fact that Saitama doesn't have consistent feats on their caliber

This is not an example of inconsistency. This is an example of every other character being weaker than Boros. If anything it's a perfect example of consistency. "multi mountain level" attacks can't harm him because "Planet destroying " attacks can't harm him either. Most comicbook characters would be happy to have that level of consistency among all their various issues, writers, retcons, reboots and eras.

The fact that you said he only needs 2 or 3 feats.

Didn't. I said he doesn't need 2 or 3 more feats of that caliber to cement his durability.

So even saying the Boros feat, which is not a taking feat

I am going by what I see. Saitama didn't TANK the attack, he overpowered it.

That attack didn't hit him so he didn't tank anything.

Just as soon as the attack made contact, it was canceled out and overpowered.

Dum-dum. Punching an attack without taking any damage at all is superior to tanking it.

attack power is one thing and durability is another

And this is where contact duration comes into play. Saitama was in contact with the fact for a second of so. So there was not going to be any backlash on him because as soon as he touch it, the attack was gone. He negated the damage on contact.

Please prove that if Saitama didn't punch Boros attack and just stood there that it wouldn't damage him. Please prove that Saitama's durability and "attack power" isn't the same using feats from Saitama, not other characters from completely different verses.

That is why saying he will get one shotted by Hulk or thor is not farfetched

Please prove this

Hulk is very consistent

Nope, prove it

especially after post core breach

Wow, you're already showing why he isn't by specifying timeline

He has more PIS feats

citation

Some sure but the ones in this thread aren't.

Please prove it. For example, if Thor can destroy a planet when going all out, I expect him to destroy a planet everytime he goes all out. If he doesn't that is a perfect example of inconsistency. Saitama is not the same as them.

There was no way from the attack to do any damage.

Hey dum dum, if Saitama's durability was as poor or as different as you keep implying then touching Boros attack would've damaged him. HINT, it didn't. If a human being touches a bullet even for a second, it will graze them because our "durability" can't match. Do you get it using that simple example? or do you need something else?

Given the fact that hulk and thor hit harder than anything in the OPM verse he gets one shotted

Yeah, yeah, prove it.

#75 Posted by TheOriginalOne (4000 posts) - - Show Bio

@kirkseven: One shotting an amped red hulk under Lob, who tanked multiple hits from thor. Hurting Hercules to make his dazed for a while.

If this is Post core breach hulk, he one-shots with a thunderclap. If this is pre core breach, he will not one shot but badly daze Saitama long enough to catch and one shot him.

#76 Posted by Gilneas (612 posts) - - Show Bio

@gilneas said:
@kirkseven said:

Team 1, Superman should be able to handle either of these guys 1v1 and since OPM is here, all he needs to do is focus on one at a time since the other will be distracted by Saitama.

The problem is Superman can't take out either Hulk or Thor before either of them take out Saitama. In fact going by feats i don't see why either of them can't one-shot or at best 3-shot someone like Saitama who has at the very best country-continent level durability.

So Superman couldn't throw Hulk into space before Saitama gets hit by Thor Slowdison?

I know Saitama is a solid tier below these guys, but I don't think he going to get one shotted if he gets hit, He punched through a surface wiping laser after all and can move at massively hyper sonic speeds which makes him a difficult target to hit. Im quiet sure he can buy enough time for Superman to take care of one of the opponents

Since both are determined to win, I doubt Saitama will let either of these guys tag him on purpose too.

also: lol @Thor soloing.

I severely doubt it, the whole Superman throws people into the Sun is so overplayed it's become a meme, compared to how much he actually does it in the comics. And that's assuming Clark goes after Hulk and not Thor.

Saitama is like 2 tiers blow these guys tbh, the problem is Saitama moves at those speeds when he wants to, otherwise he welcomes others to tag him, in which case he is gonna go down in mostly 3 hits from either Hulk or Thor based on his durability feats.

Saitama is always determined to win, the problem is he just knows that nobody can beat him or even harm him in his universe, that's why in every fight he is, he always gets tagged unless he gets pissed off or just decides to one-shot.

Nobody is soloing.

#77 Posted by Kirkseven (2667 posts) - - Show Bio

@gilneas said:
@kirkseven said:
@gilneas said:
@kirkseven said:

Team 1, Superman should be able to handle either of these guys 1v1 and since OPM is here, all he needs to do is focus on one at a time since the other will be distracted by Saitama.

The problem is Superman can't take out either Hulk or Thor before either of them take out Saitama. In fact going by feats i don't see why either of them can't one-shot or at best 3-shot someone like Saitama who has at the very best country-continent level durability.

So Superman couldn't throw Hulk into space before Saitama gets hit by Thor Slowdison?

I know Saitama is a solid tier below these guys, but I don't think he going to get one shotted if he gets hit, He punched through a surface wiping laser after all and can move at massively hyper sonic speeds which makes him a difficult target to hit. Im quiet sure he can buy enough time for Superman to take care of one of the opponents

Since both are determined to win, I doubt Saitama will let either of these guys tag him on purpose too.

I severely doubt it, the whole Superman throws people into the Sun is so overplayed it's become a meme, compared to how much he actually does it in the comics. And that's assuming Clark goes after Hulk and not Thor.

Saitama is like 2 tiers blow these guys tbh, the problem is Saitama moves at those speeds when he wants to, otherwise he welcomes others to tag him, in which case he is gonna go down in mostly 3 hits from either Hulk or Thor based on his durability feats.

Saitama is always determined to win, the problem is he just knows that nobody can beat him or even harm him in his universe, that's why in every fight he is, he always gets tagged unless he gets pissed off or just decides to one-shot.

Nobody is soloing.

I never said the anything about the sun, throwing Hulk into space is a great way of keeping him out of the battle since he has no real way of getting back to earth while in space and would allow Superman to focus on Thor. (which ends in his victory imo) then he can go back for the Hulk afterwards. The space idea is really a temporary one unless he decides to punch/throw Hulk towards the sun.

I agree with the whole Saitama can't take more than 5 hits from either of these guys notion, but since he's ''determined to win'' I doubt he's going to just let himself get hit.

yeah, just acknowledging Gokufan17 bias against DC heavy weights.

#78 Posted by TheOriginalOne (4000 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashugan said:

This is not an example of inconsistency. This is an example of every other character being weaker than Boros. If anything it's a perfect example of consistency. "multi mountain level" attacks can't harm him because "Planet destroying " attacks can't harm him either. Most comicbook characters would be happy to have that level of consistency among all their various issues, writers, retcons, reboots and eras.

Again, this shows that most of his consistency durability feats lie in that one range. You didn't understand what I mean by inconsistent. I meant inconsistent when it comes to taking moon to planet level attacks.

Didn't. I said he doesn't need 2 or 3 more feats of that caliber to cement his durability.

Actually, he does. That is what makes it consistent. Many characters power levels will be all over the place if we didn't use consistent feats.

Dum-dum. Punching an attack without taking any damage at all is superior to tanking it.

How? Seriously - HOW. Punching an attack before it has a chance to damage you is not the same as tanking at all.

Please prove that if Saitama didn't punch Boros attack and just stood there that it wouldn't damage him. Please prove that Saitama's durability and "attack power" isn't the same using feats from Saitama, not other characters from completely different verses.

Sorry but this is bullshit. I don't need to prove it would harm him, YOU NEED TO PROVE THAT IT WOULDN'T. Why? Because he doesn't have a single other feat to suggest otherwise. It is unreasonable to think he just would when he has no other proof to suggest so.

Please prove this

Should I bring their punching and hitting feats that are above multi mountain level....

Nope, prove it

Now you are trolling???? How is Hulk not consistent? You looked at one instance where he got hole tore through his chest but left out all other instances where he tanked attacks from characters like Thanos, thor, rulk, star band, etc etc.

What more consistency do you want?

Wow, you're already showing why he isn't by specifying timeline

Sigh.... It is the same timeline, post core breach is the same pre-core breach hulk with an amp. Hulk durability and striking ability have stayed consistent after the classical times.

citation

Hulk will have more PIS feats as he has been around longer than many characters.

Please prove it. For example, if Thor can destroy a planet when going all out, I expect him to destroy a planet everytime he goes all out. If he doesn't that is a perfect example of inconsistency. Saitama is not the same as them.

Thor can't destroy a planet but that doesn't change the fact he has hurt characters like Thanos, hulk, rulk, Juggs, gladiator, CONSISTENTLY who are far more durable than Saitama BY FEATS.

Saitama is the same boat as them when it comes to comparing feats.

There was no way from the attack to do any damage.

Yes, there was. if it had hit him, he would have either tanked or been killed. Him overpowering it just shows he overpowered it.

Hey dum dum, if Saitama's durability was as poor or as different as you keep implying then touching Boros attack would've damaged him. HINT, it didn't. If a human being touches a bullet even for a second, it will graze them because our "durability" can't match. Do you get it using that simple example? or do you need something else?

Sigh.... Child, again, the contact time was too little to do damage. If you are about to be hit by a car but escape with the car coming in contact with you for a second or so, you won't get severely hurt, if at all. It is about the duration of the contact.

Sigh... Just because the bullet grazes us doesn't mean it was exerting the full force it could exert on us DUM DUM. That is the point here. Saitama never experienced the full force of the attack, he might have only on a fraction of it at best.

Yeah, yeah, prove it.

How more can I prove it? Show I show Hulk/Thor hurting characters much more durable than Saitama to show they can indeed one shot him. It won't be hard, I just need to bring characters with multi mountain level durability.

#79 Posted by TheOriginalOne (4000 posts) - - Show Bio

@kirkseven: 5 is too much actually, Hulk will drop him in 3 and thor in 2 or 1.

#80 Edited by Kirkseven (2667 posts) - - Show Bio

@theoriginalone said:

@kirkseven: 5 is too much actually, Hulk will drop him in 3 and thor in 2 or 1.

''No more than 5'' can imply anything less than 5 too... so your little nitpick here is unnecessary.

#81 Edited by TheOriginalOne (4000 posts) - - Show Bio
#82 Posted by Kirkseven (2667 posts) - - Show Bio
#83 Posted by Gilneas (612 posts) - - Show Bio

@gilneas said:
@kirkseven said:
@gilneas said:
@kirkseven said:

Nobody is soloing.

I never said the anything about the sun, throwing Hulk into space is a great way of keeping him out of the battle since he has no real way of getting back to earth while in space and would allow Superman to focus on Thor. (which ends in his victory imo) then he can go back for the Hulk afterwards. The space idea is really a temporary one unless he decides to punch/throw Hulk towards the sun.

I agree with the whole Saitama can't take more than 5 hits from either of these guys notion, but since he's ''determined to win'' I doubt he's going to just let himself get hit.

Sun, space whatever. The point still stands. Other then Thor going to get him or teleporting to him? I still don't see Superman throwing Hulk in space maybe it happens 2/10 times at most.

He can't take more than 3 hits from either and i am being generous here. They are in character and it's in Saitamas character to let himself get hit all the time.

He is a massive Thor wanker so nobody cares or takes him too seriously, he used to be a massive Hulk wanker too saying stuff like WBH can beat Thanos, until he got called out so he left the Hulk wank lol.

#84 Posted by Kirkseven (2667 posts) - - Show Bio

@gilneas said:
@kirkseven said:
@gilneas said:
@kirkseven said:
@gilneas said:
@kirkseven said:

Nobody is soloing.

Sun, space whatever. The point still stands. Other then Thor going to get him or teleporting to him? I still don't see Superman throwing Hulk in space maybe it happens 2/10 times at most.

He can't take more than 3 hits from either and i am being generous here. They are in character and it's in Saitamas character to let himself get hit all the time.

He is a massive Thor wanker so nobody cares or takes him too seriously, he used to be a massive Hulk wanker too saying stuff like WBH can beat Thanos, until he got called out so he left the Hulk wank lol.

Well, I know of multiple instances where Superman attempted to take Doomsday (a similar creature to Hulk) into space though DD is normally fast enough to see whats happening and break free. There was also the time he punched Darkseid towards and then into the sun, so I don't think its unreasonable to assume he would think about doing it with Hulk.

Yes Saitama's durability wont cut it here, Does he normally let himself get hit when ''determined to win'' as specified in the topic opener? I would think not, but Im open to being wrong here.

#85 Posted by jashugan (6276 posts) - - Show Bio

@theoriginalone:

Again, this shows that most of his consistency durability feats lie in that one range. You didn't understand what I mean by inconsistent. I meant inconsistent when it comes to taking moon to planet level attacks.

That is still not a show of inconsistency. It seems to me you have no clue what you're talking about. If Saitama is not harmed at all by a planet destroying attack, why would he need more feats to show this? You only should think he would be harmed by it if he starts showing that he can be harmed by attacks on that level or lesser.

Many characters power levels will be all over the place if we didn't use consistent feats.

Saitama is not many characters. Like I previously said, he won't tank a planet destroying attack in one chapter and then me harmed by one in another. That's consistency.

Punching an attack before it has a chance to damage you is not the same as tanking at all.

Oh boy, go punch a bullet in real life and see how well that works for you.

I don't need to prove it would harm him, YOU NEED TO PROVE THAT IT WOULDN'T

Nope, onus is on you for doubting something on panel and claiming he didn't tank it. I don't have to prove something that didn't happen when Saitam overpowerd said beam.

Because he doesn't have a single other feat to suggest otherwise. It is unreasonable to think he just would when he has no other proof to suggest so.

Is this where you keep claiming that a planet destroying attack would harm saitama if he just stood there? What? He doesn't need another feat when he has that one.

Should I bring their punching and hitting feats that are above multi mountain level....

citation. You need more than "multi mountain level" to even annoy Saitama.

How is Hulk not consistent? You looked at one instance where he got hole tore through his chest but left out all other instances where he tanked attacks from characters like Thanos, thor, rulk, star band, etc etc.

That isn't consistency. If hulk can be harmed by anything below his peak in one issue, then can survive and tank attacks much higher in another issue, then it shows inconsistency. Like every other comicbook character.

Sigh.... It is the same timeline, post core breach is the same pre-core breach hulk with an amp.

So an amp then, meaning he wasn't always that powerful, meaning he's inconsistent like I mentioned.

Hulk will have more PIS feats as he has been around longer than many characters.

Hahahaha lol. So you said Saitama has "more PIS feats" and now admit Hulk actually has "more PIS feats". Please stop making more dumb contradictory points.

Thor can't destroy a planet but that doesn't change the fact he has hurt characters like Thanos, hulk, rulk, Juggs, gladiator, CONSISTENTLY who are far more durable than Saitama BY FEATS.

Citation for all those characters.

Yes, there was. if it had hit him, he would have either tanked or been killed. Him overpowering it just shows he overpowered it.

Are you so stupid to believe that Saitama could've been killed by Boros? Him overpowering Boros most powerful attack with no damage to his arm or body is proof that he would've tanked it if he did nothing.

Go punch a bullet in real life and see if it wouldn't have harmed you compared to standing there.

Child, again, the contact time was too little to do damage. If you are about to be hit by a car but escape with the car coming in contact with you for a second or so, you won't get severely hurt, if at all.

Wrong. If Saitama was there said car wouldn't have done any damage to him whether he punched it or stood there, just like Boros attack.

Just because the bullet grazes us doesn't mean it was exerting the full force it could exert on us DUM DUM. That is the point here. Saitama never experienced the full force of the attack, he might have only on a fraction of it at best.

You're not even getting your point. Saitama wouldn't have been harmed at all if he stood there. Saitama overpowered the full force idiot. You as a normal human can not overpower the force of a bullet by punching it, it would still pierce you. Being grazed by one means the bullet didn't even touch you, it missed. Boros roaring cannon didn't miss.

Given the fact that hulk and thor hit harder than anything in the OPM verse he gets one shotted

Yeah yeah, prove it.

#86 Posted by Gilneas (612 posts) - - Show Bio

@gilneas said:
@kirkseven said:
@gilneas said:
@kirkseven said:
@gilneas said:
@kirkseven said:

Nobody is soloing.

Well, I know of multiple instances where Superman attempted to take Doomsday (a similar creature to Hulk) into space though DD is normally fast enough to see whats happening and break free. There was also the time he punched Darkseid towards and then into the sun, so I don't think its unreasonable to assume he would think about doing it with Hulk.

Yes Saitama's durability wont cut it here, Does he normally let himself get hit when ''determined to win'' as specified in the topic opener? I would think not, but Im open to being wrong here.

Yes attempted being the key word but i also know many more instance where he didn't actually attempt it, it's not unreasonable but still highly unlikely. The same way it's highly unlikely for Hulk to thunderclap in a fight, as there are dozens of instance of him doing it but in the grand scheme of things there are hundreds of instances of him not doing it. Again all of this assuming Clark takes on Hulk and not Thor.

Well seeing as i've read the manga illustrated by the ONE and the manga illustrated by Murata and the anime i can tell you that he has always let himself be tagged. Saitama is someone who is massively bored, as he has never run into anyone that can even really hurt him let alone beat him so he gives characters that he sees have a potential a chance and he always gets first tagged by them.

#87 Posted by Kirkseven (2667 posts) - - Show Bio

@gilneas said:
@kirkseven said:
@gilneas said:
@kirkseven said:
@gilneas said:
@kirkseven said:
@gilneas said:
@kirkseven said:

Nobody is soloing.

Yes attempted being the key word but i also know many more instance where he didn't actually attempt it, it's not unreasonable but still highly unlikely. The same way it's highly unlikely for Hulk to thunderclap in a fight, as there are dozens of instance of him doing it but in the grand scheme of things there are hundreds of instances of him not doing it. Again all of this assuming Clark takes on Hulk and not Thor.

Well seeing as i've read the manga illustrated by the ONE and the manga illustrated by Murata and the anime i can tell you that he has always let himself be tagged. Saitama is someone who is massively bored, as he has never run into anyone that can even really hurt him let alone beat him so he gives characters that he sees have a potential a chance and he always gets first tagged by them.

The thing is, Doomsday should be alot faster than the Hulk and could reasonably react to whats happening in time wereas Hulk would not. Also, Superman has been successful in taking DD into space as he's done it twice in the N52. Hulk is roughly at the same strength level along with having similar size and proportions to Doomsday so I feel like it would be more likely than what you're saying.

''Again all of this assuming Clark takes on Hulk and not Thor.''

Yes, I think he would be more likely to take care of a highly destructive monster that's going to put lives at risk than a guy who clearly doesn't share the same taste for destruction.

''Well seeing as i've read the manga illustrated by the ONE and the manga illustrated by Murata and the anime i can tell you that he has always let himself be tagged. Saitama is someone who is massively bored, as he has never run into anyone that can even really hurt him let alone beat him so he gives characters that he sees have a potential a chance and he always gets first tagged by them.''

If that's the case, then he'll last a few dozen seconds at most, but I think that's enough time for Clark to take care of Hulk.

#88 Posted by Gilneas (612 posts) - - Show Bio

@gilneas said:
@kirkseven said:
@gilneas said:
@kirkseven said:
@gilneas said:
@kirkseven said:
@gilneas said:
@kirkseven said:

Nobody is soloing.

The thing is, Doomsday should be alot faster than the Hulk and could reasonably react to whats happening in time wereas Hulk would not. Also, Superman has been successful in taking DD into space as he's done it twice in the N52. Hulk is roughly at the same strength level along with having similar size and proportions to Doomsday so I feel like it would be more likely than what you're saying.

Yes, I think he would be more likely to take care of a highly destructive monster that's going to put lives at risk than a guy who clearly doesn't share the same taste for destruction.

''Well seeing as i've read the manga illustrated by the ONE and the manga illustrated by Murata and the anime i can tell you that he has always let himself be tagged. Saitama is someone who is massively bored, as he has never run into anyone that can even really hurt him let alone beat him so he gives characters that he sees have a potential a chance and he always gets first tagged by them.''

If that's the case, then he'll last a few dozen seconds at most, but I think that's enough time for Clark to take care of Hulk.

Eh that's not always the case, there are a few times where they have established that DD is fast but on other times he just reacted to him even though he has no speed feats or is already shown to be much slower than Superman. Yea but the reason Superman took DD into space has context behind it because DD was poisoning everything around him, so Supermans best option was to just remove him from Earth. When he beat DD he didn't BFR him, he straight up tore him in half.

What makes Hulk a highly destructive monster? He just meats the Hulk for the first time and Hulk isn't destroying anything, also by that logic Saitama would also want to face the Hulk before he faces someone like Thor.

I am gonna be honest with you i don't see Clark putting down Hulk after at least hours of fighting, so i disagree.

#89 Posted by Vader3 (323 posts) - - Show Bio

Saitama definitely can't one punch Hulk but maybe like.. 15 punches.. who knows..

Team 1 tho.

#90 Posted by Kirkseven (2667 posts) - - Show Bio

@gilneas said:
@kirkseven said:
@gilneas said:
@kirkseven said:
@gilneas said:
@kirkseven said:
@gilneas said:
@kirkseven said:
@gilneas said:
@kirkseven said:

Nobody is soloing.

Eh that's not always the case, there are a few times where they have established that DD is fast but on other times he just reacted to him even though he has no speed feats or is already shown to be much slower than Superman. Yea but the reason Superman took DD into space has context behind it because DD was poisoning everything around him, so Supermans best option was to just remove him from Earth. When he beat DD he didn't BFR him, he straight up tore him in half.

What makes Hulk a highly destructive monster? He just meats the Hulk for the first time and Hulk isn't destroying anything, also by that logic Saitama would also want to face the Hulk before he faces someone like Thor.

I am gonna be honest with you i don't see Clark putting down Hulk after at least hours of fighting, so i disagree.

That was one instance, there are others where he takes Doomsday into space aswell. (like on planet bizzaro)

''What makes Hulk a highly destructive monster? He just meats the Hulk for the first time and Hulk isn't destroying anything, also by that logic Saitama would also want to face the Hulk before he faces someone like Thor.''

As the fight begins I would think it likely that Hulk would start shaking the ground(which inturn shakes the earth itself) just from moving and trying to attack, and that would make Supes target him first for temporary BFR.

''I am gonna be honest with you i don't see Clark putting down Hulk after at least hours of fighting, so i disagree.''

Erm.. by ''take care of'' I meant getting him into space, not putting him down. (which would take a long time even hours probably). We actually agree on this part most likley.

#91 Posted by ALMIGHTY (3329 posts) - - Show Bio

2 pages and I’ve still yet too see Speed, or DC feats for the specified Hulk in this thread that makes him superior too Saitama.

#92 Posted by Thedailybagel (12785 posts) - - Show Bio

@almighty: He’s punched people and caused earthquakes all over the planet and set off volcanoes, he’s tanked hits from Thanos, tanked a beating from annihilus (who at the time was amped to Thanos’s level), he’s held the weight of a star on his back, it took half the power of a Galactus level being to keep him restrained.

He’s fast enough to straight up blitz beings that we’re moving so fast that they were basically invisible to Two gun kid.

Indestructible Hulk is one of Hulks strongest incarnations, he’d rip Saitama to shreds.

#93 Posted by rhistr (432 posts) - - Show Bio

Didn't think of the BFR angle. Say Superman threw Hulk into space, is Thor fast enough to retrieve Hulk before Superman catches up? I know a good deal about Thor's power but not his speed.

#94 Posted by X79ALX (32 posts) - - Show Bio

This is actually really close.

#95 Posted by Lucano (3426 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1 can actually take it... For a decent majority at that... Saitama has pretty decent durability, we are talking about the guy who took a constant beating from a guy who could actually kick someone to the moon... That someone was Saitama and was not only kicked to the moon, but hit it at a massive speed, resisted the extreme environment from both space and the moon and then came back like nothing... Then proceeded to punch a surface wiping attack like nothing... And people is saying he will get one-shot by The Hulk... Get serious. Yeah, by feats Saitama is not going to beat Thor or The Hulk, but he can sure as hell give them a fight, specially The Hulk, long enough for Clark to beat Thor and then beat The Hulk.

Team 1, 7/10.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b728068f211c
#96 Posted by deactivated-5b728068f211c (7069 posts) - - Show Bio

Saitama gets punked hy either of Team 2, i highly doubt Superman can beat both Thor and Hulk.

Team 2 takes it.

#97 Edited by TheOriginalOne (4000 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashugan said:

@theoriginalone:

That is still not a show of inconsistency. It seems to me you have no clue what you're talking about. If Saitama is not harmed at all by a planet destroying attack, why would he need more feats to show this? You only should think he would be harmed by it if he starts showing that he can be harmed by attacks on that level or lesser.

Child, that is not consistency, that is a high end. We need more feats to suggest Saitama can keep tanking surface level attacks, especially since other than the Boros fight, we barely even faced multi mountain level attacks.

And now you have fully gone into NLF. "You only should think he would be harmed by it if he starts showing that he can be harmed by attacks on that level or lesser." - No, the burden of proof lies on YOU. Hulk has a universal level feat, that doesn't mean it is valid. I just have to use his most consistent showing which are mountain level to multi mountain.

My statement about him not being consistent when it comes to moon to planet level attacks is still right.

Saitama is not many characters. Like I previously said, he won't tank a planet destroying attack in one chapter and then me harmed by one in another. That's consistency.

That is because that is the only planet surface attack he faced. Are you being stupid on purpose? That was just one attack, many characters also have high-end showings like that, IT DOESN'T MAKE IT CONSISTENT. All the other attacks he has faced are mountain to multi mountain at best. That is his consistency as of now.

Oh boy, go punch a bullet in real life and see how well that works for you.

Sigh... I have already explained this to you.... And bullets have piercing damage, that energy attack didn't. So you comparison is bullshit.

Nope, onus is on you for doubting something on panel and claiming he didn't tank it. I don't have to prove something that didn't happen when Saitam overpowerd said beam.

Sigh, first of all, he didn't tank it and even if he did, that would be an high-end feat. Not consistent with his all the other feats. Anf yes, he overpowered it, NOT TANKED IT.

Is this where you keep claiming that a planet destroying attack would harm saitama if he just stood there? What? He doesn't need another feat when he has that one.

He does. That is what CONSISTENT FEATS MEAN.... Stop being blinded by your love of Saitama. He needs more feats like that to solifdify this claim.

citation. You need more than "multi mountain level" to even annoy Saitama.

Based on what exactly?? Most of the attacks he had tanked are large mountain level at best, so yes, he would be hurt by multi mountain level attacks. Why don't you show us him tanking these type of attacks - CONSISTENTLY.

That isn't consistency. If hulk can be harmed by anything below his peak in one issue, then can survive and tank attacks much higher in another issue, then it shows inconsistency. Like every other comicbook character.

Sigh. That is what we call PIS. That doesn't change the fact that he has been tanking higher level attacks multiple times from previous issues. If you have hulk tanking planet level attack 10 times and say 2, he is being hurt by lower level attacks, they you can call PIS or look at context.

Again, THIS IS WHERE CONSISTENCY COMES INTO PLAY.

So an amp then, meaning he wasn't always that powerful, meaning he's inconsistent like I mentioned.

Sigh, he was powerful, HE GOT MORE POWERFUL AFTERWARDS. It is not clear you don't know jack shit about hulk or thor. Post core breach savage hulk tanked attacks pre core breach savage hulk couldn't tank. But that doesn't mean pre-core breach savage hulk was not consistent, he was but at a lowe level than his stronger form.

Hahahaha lol. So you said Saitama has "more PIS feats" and now admit Hulk actually has "more PIS feats". Please stop making more dumb contradictory points.

Where did I say that???? I said hulk has consistent feats at a certain level which Saitama doesn't on that level.

Citation for all those characters.

So wait, you know nothing about the characters you are debating against???? What? At least have the decency of knowing a little about the characters you are debating against troll.

Are you so stupid to believe that Saitama could've been killed by Boros? Him overpowering Boros most powerful attack with no damage to his arm or body is proof that he would've tanked it if he did nothing.

I was just giving 2 options. And no, as soon as he touched it, the attack was gone. Again, I have told you this which you keep ignoring - contact time.

Sigh.......... Saitama punch was similar to a person moving away from the car. As soon as he touched the attack, that is the same as the car touching the human. Saitama then canceling it out immediately after touching it is the same as the person who is about to be hit moves away.

I can't explain it any simpler.

You're not even getting your point. Saitama wouldn't have been harmed at all if he stood there. Saitama overpowered the full force idiot. You as a normal human can not overpower the force of a bullet by punching it, it would still pierce you. Being grazed by one means the bullet didn't even touch you, it missed. Boros roaring cannon didn't miss.

And that is based on what? What feat does he have that suggest he could tank any attack like that? Saitama is not like us humans child. From the beginning of the series, we know how strong this power output is. But his durability has never been shown to be on that level. THAT IS MY POINT HERE. There is no proof that him overpowering that attack meant he could tank it.

Yeah yeah, prove it.

Actually no, I won't. It is clear you have no idea about hulk or thor so why waste my time.... It is not like you have shown Saitama having consistent durability feats over large mountain level.

#98 Posted by TheOriginalOne (4000 posts) - - Show Bio

@death2heretics: The Saitama fanboys are really funny though. They use inconsistent/high-end feats for Saitama and when you ask for the consistent feats, they play around the question and try to turn it on you.

The user above you even said that Saitama would give hulk and thor a good fight......

#99 Posted by Lvenger (36338 posts) - - Show Bio
@jashro44 said:
@lvenger said:

Technically Saitama is out of his depth strength wise with his best feats being country level compared to the moon-planet level feats of everyone else. But if he went up against Thor, he could possibly stall Slowdinson enough for Superman to beat Hulk. Though that's only a possibility and if Saitama fights Hulk, he is definitely losing. Team 2 can take the majority.

Why do you think Saitama can stall Thor but not hulk? I imagine thor would be harder to avoid with his lightning and storms. Also Thor arguably could tag him using Mjolnir.

For the obvious reason that Thor is slower than Hulk and way slower than Saitama. Saitama has outreacted lightning timers like Suiruyu so lightning's not a guarantee. And Mjolnir has been avoided by Ian Zola, Captain America, Angela and more so tagging him with Mjolnir is debatable. I see Hulk having far more likely chance given Thor's terrible track record with speed. The main debate is whether Saitama could beat Thor in time to help Superman beat Hulk.

#100 Posted by Itachus17 (3397 posts) - - Show Bio

Most likely team 2, Saitama is an unnecessary weak link but lmao @Thor soloing(not even in his wildest and wetest dreams).