No Caption Provided

Hulk and Thor

No Caption Provided

Rules

• Post-Crisis/New 52/Rebirth Superman.
  • Indestructible Hulk
  • Standard 616 Worthy Thor.
  • Anime/Manga Saitama.
  • Both sides in character, determined to win.
  • Win by Death or KO.
  • Start 200 Meters apart from each other on a desolated New York.
Avatar image for deactivated-5b728068f211c
#3 Posted by deactivated-5b728068f211c (7069 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2.

#4 Posted by Kevd4wg (12750 posts) - - Show Bio

I ain't touching this with a 10 foot pole

Team 2

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
#5 Posted by Simon_the_digger (7054 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1

Avatar image for blackpantherisb
#6 Posted by blackpantherisb (7136 posts) - - Show Bio

Ehh, I’m gonna day team 1, Superman is the MVP here, and due to speed Saitama can stall either person on team two for a decent amount of time.

#7 Posted by Lvenger (36338 posts) - - Show Bio

Technically Saitama is out of his depth strength wise with his best feats being country level compared to the moon-planet level feats of everyone else. But if he went up against Thor, he could possibly stall Slowdinson enough for Superman to beat Hulk. Though that's only a possibility and if Saitama fights Hulk, he is definitely losing. Team 2 can take the majority.

#8 Posted by Cognitive (1851 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2 for a 6/10, Superman can beat either one of Thor and Hulk 7/10 though they'd beat him together.

Saitama is the massive weak link here.

Avatar image for ready_4_madness
#9 Posted by Ready_4_Madness (15907 posts) - - Show Bio

Saitama solos

#10 Posted by Toratorn (7200 posts) - - Show Bio

Saitama is weak link and will get one-shot by each other fighter. Hulk and Thor overwhelm Superman.

#11 Posted by WollfMyth209 (16526 posts) - - Show Bio

Saitama gets dropped quickly. Thor and Hulk gangbang Clark.

#12 Posted by Kal-El Summers (359 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1's only chance is if Supes can put down Hulk before Thor shoves Mjolnir up Saitama's ass sideways. Even then, I'd still go with Team 2.

#13 Edited by ALMIGHTY (3330 posts) - - Show Bio

What are indestructible hulks DC, Durabilty and Speed feats ?

Because if he doesn’t have Realtivistic+ combat and movement speed along with Planetary DC and Durability I’m failing too see how Saitama is the weak link here

#14 Posted by jplaya2023 (768 posts) - - Show Bio

lol one punch man get's 1 punched by hulk and is dead. So basically it's 2 on 1 .

Naruto would've provided more help than he can

#15 Posted by XLR87T3 (9867 posts) - - Show Bio

Has Saitama ever been hurt? Do anyone know his durability limits, or the maximum amount that he's able to tank without dying?

#16 Edited by Earendill (1089 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk weak powerless. Team 1 win.

#17 Edited by Noone1996 (11691 posts) - - Show Bio

This is basically Superman vs Hulk and Thor.

Team 2 wins.

#18 Posted by King-Ragnar (3862 posts) - - Show Bio

This is basically Superman vs Hulk and Thor.

Team 2 wins.

#19 Posted by TheTruthIII (3309 posts) - - Show Bio

Saitama has the speed to outmanuever and stall either Hulk or Thor while Superman finishes off the other guy. However, in character the guy just stands there and tanks, so unfortunately he gets one-shotted and Superman gets gang-banged

#20 Edited by rhistr (432 posts) - - Show Bio

If Supes plays it smart and has an air battle with Thor, he can take a win. Hulk won't be much of a problem after Thor's down due to speed, but Saitama can't hang here. I'd say team 2 for a majority. Knowing Superman he'd try to fight them both at once which wouldn't end well.

In the off-chance OPM's durability can tank Hulk for a while, I think team 1 COULD take it.

#21 Posted by PanzerX (479 posts) - - Show Bio

Saitama does nothing here - Supes is not soloing Hulk and Thor.

Team 2.

#22 Posted by Redspino10 (2 posts) - - Show Bio

@thekinfing: Saitama is not as strong as people think. While the others are Solar System level, Saitama is only Planet to Star level just based on his current feats. Unless it’s Pre-Crisis Superman, Team 2 wins.

#23 Posted by MorbusGrav (1192 posts) - - Show Bio
#24 Posted by sladerulez (10000 posts) - - Show Bio

Saitama is a but of a nonfactor here.

Team 2 wins.

Avatar image for rebuildofkojima
#25 Posted by RebuildofKojima (159 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2 stomps. Saitama is a huge weak link especially in character.

Also Indestructible Hulk as in the one with the suit? That's an even bigger advantage for team 2.

Avatar image for rebuildofkojima
#26 Edited by RebuildofKojima (159 posts) - - Show Bio

@redspino10 said:

@thekinfing: Saitama is not as strong as people think. While the others are Solar System level, Saitama is only Planet to Star level just based on his current feats. Unless it’s Pre-Crisis Superman, Team 2 wins.

Saitama is only country level while the rest are moon - planetary.

#27 Edited by AbstractRaze (2647 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1, Saitama solos with low diff.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

#28 Posted by Alsimmons77 (1573 posts) - - Show Bio

Saitama is a but of a nonfactor here.

Team 2 wins.

#29 Posted by Thedailybagel (12795 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1’s win basically relies on Clark beating his opponent before Saitama is beaten by his. I’d argue that Saitama would go down first in every scenario, leaving Clark to get smacked 2 on 1. To be honest, Clark would have to give everything he has to put hulk down, and even then that’d be a very good fight on it’s own, and he certainly isn’t beating Thor before Hulk beats Saitama.

#30 Posted by Battle123axe (8981 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1’s win basically relies on Clark beating his opponent before Saitama is beaten by his. I’d argue that Saitama would go down first in every scenario, leaving Clark to get smacked 2 on 1. To be honest, Clark would have to give everything he has to put hulk down, and even then that’d be a very good fight on it’s own, and he certainly isn’t beating Thor before Hulk beats Saitama.

this

#31 Edited by TonyMartial (9330 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh its in character, team 1

#32 Posted by Redspino10 (2 posts) - - Show Bio

@rebuildofkojima: I high balled Saitama and Superman, but Thor and Hulk are definitely around Solar System level.

#33 Posted by GucciBrick (582 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman solos. Saitama can take out either hulk or thor on his own though he will have an easier time putting down hulk due to lower speed/durability.

@lvenger said:

Technically Saitama is out of his depth strength wise with his best feats being country level compared to the moon-planet level feats of everyone else. But if he went up against Thor, he could possibly stall Slowdinson enough for Superman to beat Hulk. Though that's only a possibility and if Saitama fights Hulk, he is definitely losing. Team 2 can take the majority.

Lmao that's a good one the "hulk is a speedster" argument never had any legitimacy

lol at the house sized musclebound hulk being remotely close to thor speedwise

i mean dont get me wrong thor is definitely slow... its just... hulk is three or four times slower. I mean the guy has been freaking blitzed by hyperion, colossus, and freaking hercules and wolverine lol.

there is no "smacked 2 on 1".

thor cant tag clark. hulk cant tag clark.

no clark wouldnt need to "give everything he has" to put hulk down. immortal hulk freaking couldn't put a scratch on two mid tier characters and he got hurt by them.

how is clark vs hulk a good fight when hulk is a massive, easily exposed statue to clark that clark can just ragdoll and have his way with? i mean clark could end the entire fight in one blitz if he really wanted to. once the blitz is approaching lightspeed that's gonna one shot hulk.

#34 Posted by Kevd4wg (12750 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh its in character, team 1

In-Character gives a bigger advantage to team 2...

#35 Posted by Alsimmons77 (1573 posts) - - Show Bio
#36 Posted by Gilneas (612 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2 wins, Saitama still doesn't have the feats to hang around these 3 characters. Clark can beat both Hulk and Thor 1v1 but not 1v2, in fact his fight with Hulk alone is a pretty close call which requires lots of difficulty and effort on Clarks part. In the end whichever of the 2 fights Saitama they take them out quickly then proceed to help their teammate with Clark.

#37 Posted by Kirkseven (2704 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1, Superman should be able to handle either of these guys 1v1 and since OPM is here, all he needs to do is focus on one at a time since the other will be distracted by Saitama.

#38 Posted by Gokluma (8608 posts) - - Show Bio

OPM is weak link and go down very hard by Thor or Hulk way stronger's feats

#39 Posted by Gilneas (612 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1, Superman should be able to handle either of these guys 1v1 and since OPM is here, all he needs to do is focus on one at a time since the other will be distracted by Saitama.

The problem is Superman can't take out either Hulk or Thor before either of them take out Saitama. In fact going by feats i don't see why either of them can't one-shot or at best 3-shot someone like Saitama who has at the very best country-continent level durability.

#40 Posted by SuperGoku17 (7220 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor solos

#41 Edited by jashro44 (52473 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger said:

Why do you think Saitama can stall Thor but not hulk? I imagine thor would be harder to avoid with his lightning and storms. Also Thor arguably could tag him using Mjolnir.

#42 Posted by Warlockmage (9220 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for supermanforever
#43 Posted by Supermanforever (8203 posts) - - Show Bio
#44 Edited by Kirkseven (2704 posts) - - Show Bio
@gilneas said:
@kirkseven said:

The problem is Superman can't take out either Hulk or Thor before either of them take out Saitama. In fact going by feats i don't see why either of them can't one-shot or at best 3-shot someone like Saitama who has at the very best country-continent level durability.

So Superman couldn't throw Hulk into space before Saitama gets hit by Thor Slowdison?

I know Saitama is a solid tier below these guys, but I don't think he going to get one shotted if he gets hit, He punched through a surface wiping laser after all and can move at massively hyper sonic speeds which makes him a difficult target to hit. Im quiet sure he can buy enough time for Superman to take care of one of the opponents

Since both are determined to win, I doubt Saitama will let either of these guys tag him on purpose too.

also: lol @Thor soloing.

#45 Posted by jashugan (6367 posts) - - Show Bio

Is this where people pick the high ends of Team 2 to make it seem like Saitama can't hang even for one second with these guys?

#46 Edited by TheOriginalOne (4031 posts) - - Show Bio

@kirkseven: Saitama doesn't have any consistent durability feats. Punching through a surface wiping attack doesn't mean he could tank it.

Anyway, he either gets one-shotted by a thunderclap or gets massively stunned to where he gets one shotted by a punch.

#47 Posted by TheOriginalOne (4031 posts) - - Show Bio

If we pick high-end feats, both thor and Hulk could fart and kill Saitama.

#48 Posted by SuperGoku17 (7220 posts) - - Show Bio
#49 Posted by Battle123axe (8981 posts) - - Show Bio

If we pick high-end feats, both thor and Hulk could fart and kill Saitama.

+1

#50 Posted by Kevd4wg (12750 posts) - - Show Bio