Superman and Flash but I'm not sure.

RabumAlal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By RabumAlal

Juggs Stalemate. No more Juggernaut threads please he can't be stopped with physical force. Also which Sentry and which Flash would be nice to know.

rickythanos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Juggs can't be taken down with physical force, but he can have his speed taken away, can't he? Flash could do a speed force dump to neutralize him, and it would come down to a match between sentry and the team of Supes and Flash.

Still tricky to call, but depending on which flash and supes we're talking about here, i think they can probably take Sentry.

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2.

Beerminator1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6  Edited By Beerminator1

Team 2. The best thing the Flash could do here, is lend his speed to Superman, but even then he probably couldn't take Sentry.

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rickythanos: I don't think flash could stop his momentum tho.. If this is a new 52 flash then it doesn't matter as the speed force can be manipulated if sentry would know to do it?.. Idk this is a tough one . I think we need more information

rickythanos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By rickythanos

@newecho said:

@rickythanos: I don't think flash could stop his momentum tho.. If this is a new 52 flash then it doesn't matter as the speed force can be manipulated if sentry would know to do it?.. Idk this is a tough one . I think we need more information

yeah that is possibility. Flash has stated that he's able to speed-steal a blitzing Superman, though, so he can already deal with a LOT of momentum (though no clue about the near-infinite momentum of juggs, obvs). It may come down to timing. If both teams start from a standing position, Flash could speed steal before any momentum is built up at all.

What would be MORE interesting to me would be the Supes/Sentry showdown, though. THAT one is tough to call. Sentry is *most likey* the more powerful of the two, but if this is Post-crisis Superman (as pictured), then he knows Torquasm Vo, and could nudge Sentry into instability, which could be just enough to give Supes the win, especially if Flash is running backup.

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm pretty sure you can't even speed steal Juggs.

Can someone explain to me how it works?

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By newecho

@rickythanos: idk I mean technically the senty is high end telepath too and can control molecules so well peeps look at it as reality warping... I think supes beats regular sentry as he doesn't use his op power offensively... How do they kill jugs? If he is moving then I don't think speed steal will do anything to him and I realize what it did to supes but jugs whole schtick is to not be stopped when in motion... Idk I am probably leaning towards DC team but still trying to figure out the how part lol

rickythanos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By rickythanos

@iusemycajonas said:

I'm pretty sure you can't even speed steal Juggs.

Can someone explain to me how it works?

Speed force can affect anything that generates or is affected by kinetic energy, motion, or momentum. If it moves, it can have it's speed stolen.

Avatar image for deactivated-5da8e253e9df8
deactivated-5da8e253e9df8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marvel or stalemate

rickythanos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newecho said:

@rickythanos: idk I mean technically the senty is high end telepath too and can control molecules so well peeps look at it as reality warping... I think supes beats regular sentry as he doesn't use his op power offensively... How do they kill jugs? If he is moving then I don't think speed steal will do anything to him and I realize what it did to supes but jugs whole schtick is to not be stopped when in motion... Idk I am probably leaning towards DC team but still trying to figure out the how part lol

Sentry is a high-end TP, certainly higher than Supes, but he is also mentally unstable.

Torquasm Vo has proven reeeally effective against the minds of unstable powerhouses with multiple personality disorder and HIGH level TP (Fortress Eradicator).

They can't kill juggs. they can neutralize him if Flash speed steals before he gets his start.

Curious, though; I wonder what would happen if Juggs builds momentum, and Flash gifts him infinite speed instead of taking it away. Think of pushing a skateboarder that is rolling past you. It could basically make Juggs BFR himself before he knows what is going on.

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rickythanos: If TOAA decided to have a physical form and walk he would have his speed stolen?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

since its to the death stalemate or team 2

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rickythanos: well acorrding to the no bfr rule he couldn't do that could he?.. The more I think about it, the sentrywithout stability should get beat. I mean look at all his physical contests. Blue marvel knocked him out for a second and yes I know what happens after but Thor and hulk have both fared well against him physically. The version of flash is important too. New 52 wouldn't help as much. Sentry also doesn't use tp offensively so having that power does nothing for him unless he is the void in my opinion.

Insertnewname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash solos

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers