Team 1

DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#156  Edited By DemonKnights

I just read page 3 of this thread. Lol do yourselves a favor and read that. It's Priceless.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By green_skaar

I just read page 3 of this thread. Lol do yourselves a favor and read that. It's Priceless.

I agree there are some gems in this thread :)

DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160  Edited By DemonKnights

@green_skaar: there's more?!? I'll be right back. I'm gonna go read pages 1 and 2

Avatar image for clownprinceofcrime1995
clownprinceofcrime1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HULK STRONGEST THERE IS!

Wait there's DC characters unaffected by marvel PIS?

HULK RUN AWAY!

clownprinceofcrime1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theindiedudes:

Hulk is basically a none factor in this and the MU team is far far far too slow. Two powerhouses vs an uberpowerhouse speedster (DD) and a powerhouse speedster (Supes)?

Avatar image for medulaoblaganda
medulaoblaganda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

can ya all give hulk some respect?

TJSH96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doomsday having morals?

LordGrapeSoda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What is Team SupesDay for all 3 rounds

For $200 Alex.

ironknight1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think hulk and thor would win the hulk has throughout the year shone many more strength feats then doomsday and is a smarter fighter plus thor would beat superman do to weather manipulation and block out the sun

Darkghoul11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morganfreeman: the hulk held a planet together whose mass and gravity exceed that of earth do you really think that doomsday could beat that

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1

BRAX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk and Thor don't stand a chance...DC wins!!!!

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2 stomps hard...

JackJack390

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i see Thor beating Superman while Hulk holds DD and when Thor beats SM and then Thor and Hulk finish Doomsday

Ultragreenboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 curbstomps

FlambeArtist26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think thor could make a storm which would block out the sun and supes would lose his powers while keeping from going above the clouds and hulk stalls and wheres down doomsday which would end up worn down doomsday vs thor and in that case i think thor would win and that would only be for the first 2 rounds but in the third i think it would play out differrently and dooms and supes would win but the first 2 rounds i think hulk and thor win

Ultragreenboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176  Edited By Ultragreenboy

I think thor could make a storm which would block out the sun and supes would lose his powers while keeping from going above the clouds and hulk stalls and wheres down doomsday which would end up worn down doomsday vs thor and in that case i think thor would win and that would only be for the first 2 rounds but in the third i think it would play out differrently and dooms and supes would win but the first 2 rounds i think hulk and thor win

No Caption Provided

TheOneWhoKnows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman and Doomsday-especially when morals are off-would BRUTALLY defeat Thor and the Hulk. And for goodness sakes---how hard is it for people understand that Superman is NOT "weak" to magic? He is no more especially weak to magic than Iron man, Batman or anyone else, he just can't UTTERLY ignore it like most things.

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Superman and Doomsday destroys the marvel team.Thor is the weak link yes I said it before you Thor fans get all heated just Know that Superman can put down Thor before he can Throw the hammer or cast any magic after all Thor does not have super speed combat speed.The time he takes to think to throw or cast a magic just remember Superman is faster than the speed of thought.

chaos911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why do new people go bump year old threads like this?

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180 thedailybagel  Moderator

@chaos911: I hate these threads, with a passion...

ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedailybagel: You hate it because you don't want to admit Team 1 wins

BlackJudas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Granted Hulk tends to get more powerful the more blows he gets and more enraged, but I don't see him taking down Doomsday, simply cause it's Doomsday. DD can take on anyone in a brawl because he's the best at 'em, not saying that he'll have it all easy, but Doomsday will eventually topple Hulk, no matter how enraged or powerful Hulk gets he won't be able to beat Doomsday at his own game.

As for Superman matching up against Thor that would be quite intriguing, I mean Sups is vulnerable to magic, so the Mjolnir hammer will be the key to Thor's victory, BUT that doesn't give him a guaranteed one, I think if Sups focuses enough he can bring down Thor, as others said and I agree, Superman is stronger and faster than Thor which also gives him the edge, so needless to say this fight would be a close and bloody one. I can't say who really wins, even though I'd prefer Sups, it really can go either way.

Yet some have to discuss the fact that a fight is not so easy to lay out, what if Doomsday decides to take on Thor instead ? That'll make a great fight and I don't even need to say how great it would be to see Superman face Hulk. In my opinion, Doomsday outclasses Hulk, thus aiding Superman's close fight with Thor making it a two one one which will edge out Thor easily, so DD and Sups take all three rounds here.

sensfan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor and hulk lose every round

Brucey_25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184  Edited By Brucey_25

I don't ppl realize how truly strong thor is and how fast he is. Oh and his move called God Blast which cracked Exitars armor. Plus he can move faster than the speed of light and if need be he could use the anti force. And hulk could definitely take on DD

Z___

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I would like to know what chance does team 2 has Against doomsday and superman. This Battle is really set up unfair . Doomsday speed and power is two much . Team 1 with ease

termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tensor said:

Superman and Doomsday destroys the marvel team.Thor is the weak link yes I said it before you Thor fans get all heated just Know that Superman can put down Thor before he can Throw the hammer or cast any magic after all Thor does not have super speed combat speed.The time he takes to think to throw or cast a magic just remember Superman is faster than the speed of thought.

I think u said this five years ago and its still in effect. In this fight . . Now marvel has wrote what you said before hand.

Hulk is a bit faster combat wise but still no where close to doomsday.

If i recall didnt doomsday kill Thosands of green lantern including forcing a guardian to sacrifice his life excreting full power to destroy doomsday and failed instead putting a hole in the universe :) . i recall such feat

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188  Edited By tensor

@brucey_25: Thor does not move at light speed his hammer does.

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tensor said:

He don't need to. Speed didn't matter when Dos DD killed Superman. Neither are above Surfer's energy durability, so if they will make Thor too angry he will just smack them down with lightnings. Both will end dead and Thor will solo.

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael666: Like I said Thor reaction and thought speed puts him a disadvantage.Even if he thinks to summon lighting or wield the hammer he would be eating grass before he knows what hit him.

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Supes and Doomsday(and I'm a huge Thor fan)

termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tensor said:

He don't need to. Speed didn't matter when Dos DD killed Superman. Neither are above Surfer's energy durability, so if they will make Thor too angry he will just smack them down with lightnings. Both will end dead and Thor will solo.

Speed did matter in DOS when fighting Doomsday that was one of their many complains even when superman complained . Are u serious Doomsday took out the entire Green lantern corps killed and injured Thousands and even Tanked a guardian full power when he sacrifice him self trying to kill doomsday and end up ripping a whole in the universe those are sky father level feats .

Kindly remember doomsday Adapts Thor weak little lightening after a few strikes if he is able to hit doomsday wont have any effect .

killraven4334

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193  Edited By killraven4334

Thor and Hulk win rounds 1 and 2, lose 3 to bloodlusted superman.

Thor's abilities if he has access to them all simply trump Superman, and while Hulk should lose to doomsday all three times, if solo, it simply won't go down that way because thor can keep teleporting doomsday into orbit like he did Hulk in fear itself. Superman is fast, but Thor owns the weather. He will get tagged by lighning and once he gets hit and slows down, hulk will grab him and speed advantage gone.

No morals, Thor teleports doomsday into a black hole. Hulk and Thor tag team the moraless superman, this places out like the first fight with Doomsday dead right off the bat.

Superman gives no F's about doomsday getting thrown into a black whole, rips hulks head off and throws it into the sun. No matter how much lightning covers the sky, or godblasts, Supes is out for blood, too fast and even though I do believe thor can block a certain degree of heat vision, Mjolnir breaking on Bor kinda leads me to believe Supes lusted could break Mjolnir. Thor tries to teleport supes into a black whole, supes escapes, or worse Thor not knowing his power source is the sun throws him into the sun and its game over.

clownprinceofcrime1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killraven4334:

All three rounds Supes and DD decimate via speed blitz. Or doomsday could eat all

Three, your choice.

Avatar image for the_knight_rhoden
The_Knight_Rhoden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk has no strength limit, he keeps getting angrier until he's strong enough to whack doomsday and even supes.

clownprinceofcrime1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_knight_rhoden:

Doomsdays rate of adaption is greater than hulks increase in rage, doomsday will always be 100 steps ahead of hulk strength wise along with speed, durability and versatility. Remember DD 3 shotted Darksied.

KaraZor-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mismatch. Team 1 slaughters them.

EsquireHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clownprinceofcrime1995: DD ahead of hulk in strength? HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA not once have i seen dd do something that puts him on par with hulk

clownprinceofcrime1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@esquirehulk:

Scrapped with a superman going all out in his first appearance

Killed superman

Broke Supermans arm effortlessly

3 shotted Darkseid

Tanked OB without a scratch

Took hits from a mother-boxed all out Supes without noticing.

Can only be killed by being dumped at the end of existence.

Avatar image for the_knight_rhoden
The_Knight_Rhoden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers