Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By CalebHara

Superman and Doomsday vs Hulk and Thor

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Clash of The Titans, the rules for this battle go as followed.

• This battle takes place on Arkham Island, Gotham, from the DC universe
  • They both begin on opposite sides of the Island
  • Battle takes place at 1:00 AM
  • No bystanders, no hostages
  • Battle begins on Arkham Island, but can be taken anywhere in Gotham
  • Both teams are fully aware that this battle is taking place, but they have little knowledge of each other
  • Standard gear for both teams
  • Battle is won by a means of Death, Incapacitation, K.O. or Surrender (only option in the 3rd round is death)

Standard Gear means

• Superman: His suit
  • Doomsday: Pants
  • Hulk: Pants
  • Thor: His suit, Mjolnir

There are three rounds in this battle

1. Morals on
  2. Morals Off
  3. Bloodlusted

Who would win this Clash of Titans? Post who and why below

MorganFreeman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By MorganFreeman

Round 1 is morals on for all? The idea of Doomsday having morals is quite humorous.

Anyway, I believe Superman and Doomsday take the win all 3 rounds.

Doomsday can take on Hulk for sure. Hulk offers little besides the standard brute fighting, which Doomsday is not only very used to but is likely superior to Hulk at. Hulk is going to get stronger with time, yes, but I think Doomsday is much like Abomination where he starts at a higher base strength than Hulk. Except Doomsday's is higher than Abomination in my eyes. I see Hulk getting beaten down. Not a curbstomp but Hulk is out of his league to be trading punches with Doomsday.

Superman vs Thor is an interesting match up. But I believe Superman to be the faster and stronger of the two. Not by a wide gap but enough to account for Mjolnir. Mjolnir will do some serious damage to Superman if Superman gets careless. This battle will be closer than Hulk vs Doomsday but Superman can prevail if he can overcome Mjolnir, which I believe he can.

CalebHara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By CalebHara

@MorganFreeman: i would agree with this, but what happens if it ends up being Doomsday vs Thor and Superman vs Hulk?

ferber08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By ferber08

Doomsday vs Hulk: we all know what happens when Hulk starts to get beating down, he becomes unstopable, no one can beat him on pure strenght.

Thor vs Superman: this is really close fight, if we consider the whole magic weakeness of supes then definetly Thor would take him down. If Thor doesn´t hold back his full might, he is a beast.

ComocYahweh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ComocYahweh

@ferber08 said:

Doomsday vs Hulk: we all know what happens when Hulk starts to get beating down, he becomes unstopable, no one can beat him on pure strenght.

Thor vs Superman: this is really close fight, if we consider the whole magic weakeness of supes then definetly Thor would take him down. If Thor doesn´t hold back his full might, he is a beast.

Superman isn't weak to magic, he is just vulnerable to it just as anyone else. But that doesn't help Thor as superman is so much faster and can easily take him out with heat vision.

80sBaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By 80sBaby

Superman & Doomsday take all 3 rounds, I think. And Superman IS weak against magic (it's listed as one of his weaknesses afterall.) He just doesn't crumble around it but it does hurt more than an equal attack from a non-magic source. IOW, if Thor and Storm hit Clark with the same amount of lightning (meaning equal strength,) Superman would be hurt more by Thor than Storm's.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By bigcimmerian

Team 2 wins.

FiMFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By FiMFTW

The god of thunder layeth down the smacketh.

Hulk will prove an effective distraction for one while Thor takes down the other, then they can tag-team who's left.

Round 1: Can't decide, will have to think about it.

Round 2: Team 2 7/10

Round 3: Team 2 9/10

I can see Thor making use of his weather manipulation to use the magic thunder on Supes, effectively a one hit kill in if it connects (Which it will, he won't be pulling any punches without morals) and defeating Doomsday basically exactly how he beat the Destroyer in the movie.

@80sBaby:

Superman has exactly 0 invulnerability when it comes to magic.

So when he's hit by an attack from Storm, it will do diddly, when he's hit with a full force magic Mjolnir bolt of lighting to the face, the result would be exactly the same if it was just a regular human getting hit.

I.E He gonna die.

CalebHara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By CalebHara

@FiMFTW: Wait, Your going with Hulk and Thor? they aren't team two, lol

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By bigcimmerian

@CalebHara said:

@FiMFTW: Wait, Your going with Hulk and Thor? they aren't team two, lol

lol they are.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2e798651249
deactivated-5b2e798651249

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Doomsday solos.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@FiMFTW: Doomsday soloed the JLA minus Superman wihout breaking a sweat. Thor & Hulk shouldn't be much of a problem for him.

MorganFreeman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By MorganFreeman

@CalebHara said:

@MorganFreeman: i would agree with this, but what happens if it ends up being Doomsday vs Thor and Superman vs Hulk?

Hulk has taken Thor down with brute force before and, as I stated, Doomsday is better at brute force than Hulk. Mjolnir would be effective for a while but Doomsday has the ability to adapt very quickly.

Superman vs Hulk is going to be a victory for Superman in my eyes. Superman is faster and has various abilities at his disposal. even in a worst case scenario of Hulk soundly defeating Superman (Which I don't think would happen), Superman can simply fly away towards the Sun to get a charge up. Superman becomes much stronger after the sun empowers him. Hulk isn't going to be following Superman out of the atmosphere towards the Sun so Superman can take as long as he needs.

@ferber08 said:

we all know what happens when Hulk starts to get beating down, he becomes unstopable, no one can beat him on pure strenght.

Not to be a massive party pooper but Zeus has defeated Hulk with just his bare hands. It wasn't just a victory either, it was incredibly one-sided for Zeus.

evilvegeta74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By evilvegeta74

@BigCimmerian: @CalebHara: According to the title Thor and Hulk are team two, but not according to the pics. I'm going with Thor and the Hulk.

Avatar image for the_lunact_and_manic
The_Lunact_And_Manic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Thor>>Supes>>>>Doomsday>>>>>>>>Hulk

Behold the ABC logic.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#16  Edited By Saren

Supes and Doomsday for all three rounds. Thor's not as strong as any of the other three, frankly, and neither he nor Hulk can cope with a bloodlusted Superman's speed.

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By ghostrider2

Change teams, Doomsday with Thor and Supes with Hulk how about that?

CalebHara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By CalebHara

My bad, i was going by the pics, not the title.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By jeanroygrant

@CitizenBane said:

Supes and Doomsday for all three rounds. Thor's not as strong as any of the other three, frankly, and neither he nor Hulk can cope with a bloodlusted Superman's speed.

Really now.

ferber08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By ferber08

Please man, Thor is the strongest of them... he has many feets besides being just as strong as them all

ferber08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By ferber08

And Zeus is not a parameter here... he´s a Skyfather, he could beat the four altogether

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By dondave

Team 1

Sylvain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Sylvain

@ferber08 said:

First of all stop over rating Hulk and second his weakness to magic is nothnig comparable with kryptonite.Oh besides what stops superman from lifting the hammer or just take it because he's worthy?

Thor+Mjollnir Vs Superman=Superman wins by a little

Thor Vs Superman=Superman Pwns

Thor Vs Superman+Mjollnir=This is an why you hate thor so much match up.

ferber08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By ferber08

I am not overrating Hulk, there are planty of examples of that. If you take WWH he would beat Doomsday.

And Supes has a weakness to magic and period, deal with that. Thor can beat him. They are equally strong and the magic would make the difference here. Even if Clark could lift Mjolnir it doesn´t mean he would steal it from Thor. Mjolnir´s preference will always be Thor´s, just because it HIS wapon, made for him.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#25  Edited By Pokeysteve

I was sure team 1 and then I saw both Hulk and Doomy have their pants so now I dunno....

jackofspades

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By jackofspades

@MorganFreeman said:

Round 1 is morals on for all? The idea of Doomsday having morals is quite humorous.

Anyway, I believe Superman and Doomsday take the win all 3 rounds.

Doomsday can take on Hulk for sure. Hulk offers little besides the standard brute fighting, which Doomsday is not only very used to but is likely superior to Hulk at. Hulk is going to get stronger with time, yes, but I think Doomsday is much like Abomination where he starts at a higher base strength than Hulk. Except Doomsday's is higher than Abomination in my eyes. I see Hulk getting beaten down. Not a curbstomp but Hulk is out of his league to be trading punches with Doomsday.

Superman vs Thor is an interesting match up. But I believe Superman to be the faster and stronger of the two. Not by a wide gap but enough to account for Mjolnir. Mjolnir will do some serious damage to Superman if Superman gets careless. This battle will be closer than Hulk vs Doomsday but Superman can prevail if he can overcome Mjolnir, which I believe he can.

No Caption Provided
jackofspades

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By jackofspades

@MorganFreeman said:

@CalebHara said:

Hulk has taken Thor down with brute force before and, as I stated, Doomsday is better at brute force than Hulk. Mjolnir would be effective for a while but Doomsday has the ability to adapt very quickly.

Superman vs Hulk is going to be a victory for Superman in my eyes. Superman is faster and has various abilities at his disposal. even in a worst case scenario of Hulk soundly defeating Superman (Which I don't think would happen), Superman can simply fly away towards the Sun to get a charge up. Superman becomes much stronger after the sun empowers him. Hulk isn't going to be following Superman out of the atmosphere towards the Sun so Superman can take as long as he needs.

@ferber08 said:

we all know what happens when Hulk starts to get beating down, he becomes unstopable, no one can beat him on pure strenght.

Not to be a massive party pooper but Zeus has defeated Hulk with just his bare hands. It wasn't just a victory either, it was incredibly one-sided for Zeus.

supes would lose to zeus too so your not a party pooper your are just wrong

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#28  Edited By Saren

@jeanroygrant said:

@CitizenBane said:

Really now.

Really.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@CalebHara: Hulk solo's due to his supreme pants. It's so unfair if one team has such a gear.. :p

(Sorry couldn't resist)

MorganFreeman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By MorganFreeman

@jackofspades said:

@MorganFreeman said:

@ferber08 said:

Whether Superman or any other person in this scenario loses to Zeus isn't the point.

The point is he claimed the Hulk becomes unstoppable when being beat down and that Hulk cannot be beaten through pure strength. However, Zeus did just that: he used pure strength to brutally beat down Hulk. So we know the Hulk CAN be defeated through brute force which is superior to his own by a considerable amount, and I believe Doomsday to be considerably tougher than Hulk. Not as much as Zeus, if that must be made clear.

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#31  Edited By Stronger

@80sBaby said:

Superman & Doomsday take all 3 rounds, I think. And Superman IS weak against magic (it's listed as one of his weaknesses afterall.) He just doesn't crumble around it but it does hurt more than an equal attack from a non-magic source. IOW, if Thor and Storm hit Clark with the same amount of lightning (meaning equal strength,) Superman would be hurt more by Thor than Storm's.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jeanroygrant said:

@CitizenBane said:

Really now.

Actually in raw strength he probably is the lowest.

@ferber08 said:

Please man, Thor is the strongest of them... he has many feets besides being just as strong as them all

Thor is physically the weakest.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By AllStarSuperman  Online

@ferber08 said:

This is a lie if i ever heard one. Name the biggest strength feat Thor ever did. Even if you prove me wrong Thor and hulks speed don't even content with supes and doomsdays. And if they play it safe and have supes fight hulk and doomsday fight Thor team 1 still wins. I don't think Thor s even on supes level

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By jeanroygrant

@logy5000 said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@CitizenBane said:

Really now.

Actually in raw strength he probably is the lowest.

@ferber08 said:

Thor is physically the weakest.

Explain why.

Thor has moved the World Engine that has connect all the realms together, one being earth. Lifted and thrown the Midgard Serpent, stalemated Hulk for 1 hour, while Hulk was getting stronger, and in handbooks was said to be physically stronger than the Hulk, so try again.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By jeanroygrant

@CitizenBanesaid:

@jeanroygrant said:

@CitizenBane said:

Really now.

Really.

But you guys say Wonder Woman is as strong right, anyways he is.

jackofspades

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By jackofspades

@MorganFreeman said:

@jackofspades said:

@MorganFreeman said:

@ferber08 said:

Whether Superman or any other person in this scenario loses to Zeus isn't the point.

The point is he claimed the Hulk becomes unstoppable when being beat down and that Hulk cannot be beaten through pure strength. However, Zeus did just that: he used pure strength to brutally beat down Hulk. So we know the Hulk CAN be defeated through brute force which is superior to his own by a considerable amount, and I believe Doomsday to be considerably tougher than Hulk. Not as much as Zeus, if that must be made clear.

the point is that he said something about zeus i just let him know that zeus could beat alot of people like that and your whole argument is about zeus beating hulk then say thats not the point get your mind right before coming at me because right now sounds like you are a troll

MorganFreeman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By MorganFreeman

@jackofspades said:

the point is that he said something about zeus i just let him know that zeus could beat alot of people like that and your whole argument is about zeus beating hulk then say thats not the point get your mind right before coming at me because right now sounds like you are a troll

Correcting someone's misconceptions makes me a troll. Right. Zeus DID beat Hulk with only brute force. I'll even be gracious enough to show a couple of the pages (near the end and the conclusion):

Defend ferber08 all you like. He claims Hulk cannot be beaten through brute force and the Hulk vs Zeus battle shows that he can. Thanks for trying to help me express my point but I am quite capable of doing so myself, thank you. :)

jackofspades

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By jackofspades

@MorganFreeman said:

@jackofspades said:

Correcting someone's misconceptions makes me a troll. Right. Zeus DID beat Hulk with only brute force. I'll even be gracious enough to show a couple of the pages (near the end and the conclusion):

Defend ferber08 all you like. He claims Hulk cannot be beaten through brute force and the Hulk vs Zeus battle shows that he can. Thanks for trying to help me express my point but I am quite capable of doing so myself, thank you. :)

i think it was you who jump on the bandwagon and i never said hulk didn't get beat by Zeus i said Zeus could beat alot of people so that does not mean anything,and if we go by your logic then supe could get beat up by anybody if a god beats him up so what you are saying is crap

MorganFreeman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By MorganFreeman

You are missing the point so terribly bad and it concerns me that you continue to do so after I rather clearly explained things. Perhaps I'll just adopt the nod and smile approach.

Anyway, I stand firm with my choice of Team 1 defeating Team 2 simply through greater speed, durability and power in terms of Superman vs Thor and Doomsday vs Hulk. Thor's magic through Mjolnir will likely give Superman issues but I believe Doomsday will put Hulk down and provide assistance if necessary.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By MonsterStomp

@CalebHara: Versions weren't specified. If we use current versions I couldn't say. I don't know what current Thor and Hulk has done.

SPM1M

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By SPM1M

Round 1, is close but it still goes to supes and dd as dd would pwn either thor or hulk rather quickly and supes can also handle both but would have a hard time with thor

Round 2, morals off its even easier for supes and dd to beat the thor and hulk

Round 3, is a mismatch as blitzing is not barred supes and dd abuse theyre speed and end this fight quickly

oh and one more thing hulk has is the non factor here switch him up and give thor a better partner

CalebHara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By CalebHara

@MonsterStomp: which ever versions would deliver the best fight? i have no idea. Just no odin force, no sun dip, no cosmic armour, standard hulk, not world breaker of WWH. The standard versions of all of them.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By MonsterStomp

@CalebHara: I see Superman and Doomsday being the victor with most version matchups in a tough fight.

CalebHara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By CalebHara

@MonsterStomp: fair enough, sorry i didn't really think that i needed to specify the versions all that clearly.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By MonsterStomp

@CalebHara: The battle rules state that if no versions are specified we can automatically assume they are in their current versions.

Avatar image for the_mighty_beyonder
the_mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@CalebHara: very very difficult to tell:

1 morals on : all of them except Doomsday, because he doesn't have morals in the first place, Superman & Doomsday win.

2- morals off : i can't tell if it's Superman vs Hulk & Doomsday vs Thor, but if it's Superman vs Thor & Hulk vs Doomsday i think Hulk & Thor have a very small upper hand so i'll go with Hulk & Thor

3 Bloodlusted: stalemate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jeanroygrant: That still doesn't make him stronger than Doomsday & Superman.

Thor has stalemated Hulk physically. Doomsday punked the JLA (who would cream Hulk) without breaking a sweat. Not to mention he's faster than Superman. Doomsday could potentially solo.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@jackofspades: Hulk won't be getting respect from this guy.

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By MAZAHS117

Going with team 2 in a incredibly HARD fought battle. Thor should be able to exploit Supes weakness if he fully ultilizes Mjolnir, then Doomsy should go down to both Thor N' Hulk....and what's all the mess about Thor being weak? O_o...His Strength feats are clearly on the level of everyone involved here....My scorecard goes... Round 1 goes to team2...Round 2 goes to team1...Round 3 goes to team2

xeon1cs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By xeon1cs

@SHAZAM117 said:

Going with team 2 in a incredibly HARD fought battle. Thor should be able to exploit Supes weakness if he fully ultilizes Mjolnir, then Doomsy should go down to both Thor N' Hulk....and what's all the mess about Thor being weak? O_o...His Strength feats are clearly on the level of everyone involved here....My scorecard goes... Round 1 goes to team2...Round 2 goes to team1...Round 3 goes to team2

AHAHAHA. THOR USING MJOLNIR FOR ANYTHING OTHER THAN HITTING STUFF. That'll be the day.