• 86 results
Avatar image for godsvileanddarkwing
GodsVileandDarkwing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll: Superman & Batman vs Sentry & Iron Man (36 votes)

Superman & Batman 56%
Sentry & Iron Man 47%

THE SILVER AGE SUPERMAN

No Caption Provided

&

BAT-GOD BATMAN

No Caption Provided

vs

THE ALL-NEW SENTRY

No Caption Provided

&

INFINITY GAUNTLET IRON MAN

No Caption Provided

Rules:

1. This is Superman at his strongest from Earth-One of Detective Comics without any injuries; whereas this is Batman at his strongest from Dark Multiverse of Detective Comics without any injuries.
  2. This is Sentry at his strongest from Earth-616 of Marvel Comics without any injuries; whereas this is Iron Man at his strongest from Earth-616 of Marvel Comics without any injuries.
  3. Superman in prime, is Silver Age, absorbs Solar Energy to limit, wears Rocket Belt, Superman Costume, Superboy Costume, Lightning Man Costume, Wizard Robes, Military Clothing, Tigerman Costume, dons most powerful Kryptonian Armor, Nightwing's Suit & Krytonian Lenses, has Superman Robots, Supercomputer, Duplicator Ray, Kandor & All Fortress of Solitude's Items, wields Phantom Zone Projector, and rides Supermobile; where Batman in prime, dons most powerful Armor Batsuit, and is Bat-God.
  4. Sentry in prime, is Horsemen of Death, becomes All-New Sentry, wears Sentry Costume, and has Centrally Located Organic Computer & Cosmic Cube; whereas Iron Man in prime, injected Extremis Virus, R.T. node, Extremis 3.0 & Biological Enhancements, wields firearms & various repulsor weapon systems, dons most powerful Iron Man Armor, wears Infinity Gauntlet, teams-up with Iron Legion Armor Drones, has Avengers Identicard, Sol's Hammer, Iron Sight & Repulsor Tech node, and rides Quinjet & Ferrari.
  5. 1-on-1 death battle.
  6. No interference or holding back allowed.

No Caption Provided

Anywhere in Amalgam Universe.

• 
GodsVileandDarkwing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All Marvel Threads:

@kokemabb200@no_one_expects_the_silver_surf@jaycool2@vooon@oceanmaster21

All DC Threads:

@oceanmaster21@matchesmalone21

Sentry:

@serrure@cooldes@nighthunder@beaconofstrength@darrellacoustic@hellionvulcan@king_stranglehold_da_first@sophia89@jmarshmallow@realitywarper@hulkage@jackjack390@thor_parker82@dygoboy@notatreeabush@no_one_expects_the_silver_surf@bullettimer@citizensentry@onepieceverse@jaycool2@all-father

Superman:

@allstarsuperman@lvenger@dondave@comicstooge@frozen@comicace3@pokeysteve@ancient_0f_days@god_spawn@matchesmalone21@theamazingimmortalman@lowlaville@patrat18@zeroplus@thitiki@demonknights@ssj_god@darkseid1006@thor_parker82@sirneko@jgames@ironshinobi88@ghostravage@unbreakable_fs4@the_real_seaman@hollow_point@citizensentry@dygoboy@jucaslucasa@darth_wayne@sly_141@kingcurry30@thekinfing@lord-parallax@lanniblehecter@onepieceverse@blackpantherisb@death2heretics@gearsecond659

Iron Man:

@serrure@noone301994@jokerpoker@thor_parker82@dagmar_merrill@stealth_warrior@thedailybagel@supremegeneration@pipxeroth@indomitableregal@lejon@darth_wayne@adriusus@tantani@onepieceverse@jaycool2@chronicplane@kevd4wg@blackpantherisb

Batman:

@batman242@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek@jayc1324@616vulture@patrat18@digitalshooter9@granitesoldier@wolverine08@cadencev2@comicace3@frisky4@fetts@comicdude360@ancient_0f_days@monsterstomp@cable_extreme@jokerpoker@jmarshmallow@god_spawn@super_soldierxii@pr0metheus@thitiki@dagmar_merrill@ssj_god@demonknights@godzilla44@colliderz@darkseid1006@matchesmalone21@jackjack390@rexorr@jgames@darthaznable@newcomer@the_real_seaman@bullettimer@indomitableregal@hollow_point@wastelandman@dygoboy@jucaslucasa@jrupert1@kingcurry30@onepieceverse@thekinfing@batman3000@lanniblehecter@sanitrize1999@tinyford@darthjhawk@chronicplane@causeimbatman@all-father@elijah_c_washington

Guzmania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Barbatos isn’t Batman but whatever. Team 1 wins, either of them can solo.

GodsVileandDarkwing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@guzmania said:

Barbatos isn’t Batman but whatever. Team 1 wins, either of them can solo.

What's your reason? Not that I disagree with you.

Guzmania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

For Barbatos, he’s a mulltiversal entity which puts him above the firepower of an IG and I doubt that Tony is skilled enough with the gauntlet to beat SA Superman without getting blitzed beforehand.

solaris6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

aside from Barbatos, whom i know nothing about, Tony solos.

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godsvileanddarkwing: Barbatos isn’t batman but he did create batman

The world forger created Barbatos and gave him the job of consuming any and all dark universes then Barbatos essentially said “screw it he won’t find out”. And the dark multiverse was formed. The bat that crashed through bruce Wayne’s window inspiring Bruce to become Batman that was Barbatos

Any this is a mismatch with barbatos alone, superman is too fast for Ironman to snap and he can sneeze sentry out of existence and I have scans to prove

I’d recommend you change it to:

Rebirth Superman and Hellbat Batman vs Godbuster Ironman and All-new sentry

GodsVileandDarkwing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Despite of how many people in the comment section are saying this battle is a mismatch under DC's favor, yet according to the voting poll, MC is the one winning here.

solaris6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By solaris6

@mbatz: Silver-Age Superman rarely used the GG speedblitz at the start of the fight strategy, so not sure where you got that, second, it's a 1on1 fight, 3rd, Silver-Age Superman's combat speed isn't that ridiculous consistently, contrary to what most people believe due to his infinite speed feat thing.

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@solaris6 said:

@mbatz: Silver-Age Superman rarely used the GG speedblitz at the start of the fight strategy, so not sure where you got that, second, it's a 1on1 fight, 3rd, Silver-Age Superman's combat speed isn't that ridiculous consistently, contrary to what most people believe due to his infinite acceleration feat.

Doesn’t change the fact Barbatos solos

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By mbatz

@godsvileanddarkwing: Those people don’t know who Barbatos is

Edit: No offence but the name is misleading, when I heard Batman and superman vs sentry and Ironman I clicked team 2 only to realise it’s barbatos and silver age superman

solaris6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mbatz: I don't know about Barbatos, so meh.

Y3kthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Barbatos solos sadly

Co-Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@guzmania: What makes the IG less than multiverse beside the thing where it only works in its original universe which has been semi retconned? God dooms world was outside of all original universes yet an IG worked there and it was able to transmute God doom as well which while it didn't kill him even being able to do something like that to god doom who was powered by MM (someone above everyone here) was pretty damn good. Another example was when an IG was brought to the Council of Reeds from a different universe and it still worked.

GodsVileandDarkwing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@solaris6 said:

@mbatz: Silver-Age Superman rarely used the GG speedblitz at the start of the fight strategy, so not sure where you got that, second, it's a 1on1 fight, 3rd, Silver-Age Superman's combat speed isn't that ridiculous consistently, contrary to what most people believe due to his infinite speed feat thing.

The 1-on-1 was an error, I meant to put down 2-on-2 instead, but it wouldn't really matter at this point since people knows what I'm talking about here.

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By mbatz

@co-boss said:

@guzmania: What makes the IG less than multiverse beside the thing where it only works in its original universe which has been semi retconned? God dooms world was outside of all original universes yet an IG worked there and it was able to transmute God doom as well which while it didn't kill him even being able to do something like that to god doom who was powered by MM (someone above everyone here) was pretty damn good. Another example was when an IG was brought to the Council of Reeds from a different universe and it still worked.

Im not sure whether you forgot or haven’t read the comic, the world God Doom made had multiple fragments of the orginal universes stitched together, the place where doom had built he’s castle and throne room was made from the parts of the 616 earth which dr. Strange made sure doom built hes castle on top off. That’s why the IG worked and Dr. Doom bashed Black panther with the IG.

Co-Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mbatz: I forgot about him building his castle on the remains of 616, that's my bad. It's been a hot minute since I read that story. Still, the council of reeds using a gauntlet outside of the OG verse still happened unless that was that gauntlets original verse, but I'm I don't think they were within the magic portal Reed's universe where they got the gauntlet from. And if that is in fact that universe gauntlet the council even had 3 separate working gauntlets in one universe at one point. Even if it only worked in 1 universe at a time, the battles are usually in a neutral verse and I doubt the creator of the thread wants the gauntlet to not work. Also as I said, losing to God doom isn't really a bad thing, the guy was channeling MM who is well above the gauntlet himself. I was just saying being able to transmute God dooms host body was a good feat.

GodsVileandDarkwing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

Also I don't get why people thinks that Barbatos is not a version of Batman, yet this video mentions that he is.

solaris6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@co-boss said:

@mbatz: I forgot about him building his castle on the remains of 616, that's my bad. It's been a hot minute since I read that story. Still, the council of reeds using a gauntlet outside of the OG verse still happened unless that was that gauntlets original verse, but I'm I don't think they were within the magic portal Reed's universe where they got the gauntlet from. And if that is in fact that universe gauntlet the council even had 3 separate working gauntlets in one universe at one point. Even if it only worked in 1 universe at a time, the battles are usually in a neutral verse and I doubt the creator of the thread wants the gauntlet to not work. Also as I said, losing to God doom isn't really a bad thing, the guy was channeling MM who is well above the gauntlet himself. I was just saying being able to transmute God dooms host body was a good feat.

There's also this from Infinity Countdown:

No Caption Provided

So the IG retcon is kinda inconsistent as of now.

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@solaris6: @godsvileanddarkwing: @co-boss:

To godsvileanddarkwing Barbatos is and isn’t Batman. I tagged solaris6 and you co-boss for educational purposes

Barbatos existed before the very concept of Batman existed but he also made Bruce the Batman since he was the bat that broke throw Bruce’s window inspiring bruce to become Batman. As was explained in Dark nights metal: Batman lost.

No Caption Provided

As well as a Barbatos being the bat that created Batman he was a being created by the World Forger as was explained by the ENDLESS known as DREAM

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

These scan may be the first appearance elf the World Forger, Dream explains that there were TWO monitor brothers who were tasked with monitoring with the THIRD monitor brother being tasked with creating stable universes. The stable universes went into the Orrery Of Worlds were all other universes reside. The dark universes were destroyed by the “DRAGON”. Batman asks if the DRAGON is Barbatos. Dream answers yes.

So Barbatos solos

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@solaris6 said:

There's also this from Infinity Countdown:

No Caption Provided

So the IG retcon is kinda inconsistent as of now.

People like to say that the IG was using power in another universe but that’s not what happened at all.

Gamora put all beings into the soul gem and merged the souls of being, so instead of killing half the universe two the world isn’t finite she merged souls of people halving the population with out killing people. The IG operated inside the soul gem. The IG was then used to to copy the universe and push it out of its own universe, then restore the universe to its original form. So it was the IG operating inside the soul gem. And the IG copying a whole universe and pushing it out of its own universe then restoring the merged people back to two individuals. Still universal.

But I do agree that the IG was inconsistent.

solaris6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mbatz: How does destroying universes put him above the IG though?

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@solaris6:The prelude to secret wars 2, the beyonders were using molecule man of another universe to explode destroying that universe causing a cascading effect with the remnants of the previous universe colliding with the next universe and etc. The remnants of another universe were going to collide with 616 the IG shattered stopping eminent universal destruction.

solaris6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By solaris6

@mbatz: That is 1 low end compared to other high-ends such as beating Eternity, statements such as it being beyond the CC(iirc at some point Thanos became the universe using the CC), being more powerful than Death(the abstract), Magus(with an incomplete Infinity gauntlet, mind you) overpowering Quasar with the Ultimate Nullifier, Thanos stomping Abstracts who can be considered universal on their own,even someone like Nebula was capable of stomping abstracts with the IG, Eternity has multiversal feats as well.

So that just sounds like a low-end to be honest, given how there's lots of statements of it being above Universal characters.

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By mbatz

@solaris6: your using the classic IG there’s an obvious distinction between the two points in continuity, I mean can you even name a character past the year 2000 who become the universe while holding the IG the answer is no. And even using classic IG you forget that it takes time to adjust to divinity. This Ironman with the IG doesn’t use it the same way classic thanos does, hes using the new IG.

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tony snaps his fingers and the fight is over.

GodsVileandDarkwing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mbatz said:

@godsvileanddarkwing: Those people don’t know who Barbatos is

Edit: No offence but the name is misleading, when I heard Batman and superman vs sentry and Ironman I clicked team 2 only to realise it’s barbatos and silver age superman

I voted for both teams because I wanted to stay neutral on the poll lol.

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The dragon Barbatos eats another universe. Read carefully

No Caption Provided

GodsVileandDarkwing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mbatz said:

The dragon Barbatos eats another universe. Read carefully

No Caption Provided

How the hell did he manage to kill World Forger?

solaris6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By solaris6

@mbatz:

your using the classic IG there’s an obvious distinction between the two points in continuity

There is no canon distinction between the old and new one as far as im aware(power-wise, not origin-wise), so it is fair to use it. The only thing going on is the whole IG only works in its origin universe, which is kinda inconsistent.

I mean can you even name a character past the year 2000 who become the universe while holding the IG the answer is no

That still doesn't change the fact that it's the same IG, just because it didn't get the same feat over and over again somehow means it got weaker or that using the classic feats is somehow invalid now. You need to provide a canon, and non-refutable proof as to why it's not valid to use those feats.

And even using classic IG you forget that it takes time to adjust to divinity.

This Ironman with the IG doesn’t use it the same way classic thanos does, hes using the new IG.

It's been years since i last read Infinity Gauntlet, but i'm pretty sure that Nebula stomped Abstracts without any type of training or prep, so no.

What is the new IG? i don't remember there being a new type of IG that changed in power.

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godsvileanddarkwing: I have no idea, it might have been a plot hole, heck even the world forger being in the 6th dimension instead of the dark multiverse is a plot hole, I think World forger was intended to be dead then they changed there mind even he’s character design is different.

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@solaris6: Nebula never stomped abstracts she used the IG to bash her father that’s it.

Thats what I’m saying, i never said there was a new continuity I’m saying at different points in continuity the IG has different levels of power.

The Ironman that had the IG had a weaker level of power when compared to the Infinity Guantlet storyline.

LT was also capable of turning the classic IG of with he’s level of power a level of power which Barbatos is on as he is 4D infinite as he was made to destroy infinite dark universes or have you not read a marvel classic infinity wars the original one.

That Ironman is using the a IG with lower level of power, either way by barbatos can just BFR both to the dark multiverse.

To put this simply 4D infinite or infinite universal beats 4D or just universal

Barbatos solos

solaris6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mbatz:

Nebula never stomped abstracts she used the IG to bash her father that’s it.

Then explain this

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

Thats what I’m saying, i never said there was a new continuity I’m saying at different points in continuity the IG has different levels of power.

What you're saying has never been canon, i don't recall it being stated that the IG got weaker.

The Ironman that had the IG had a weaker level of power when compared to the Infinity Guantlet storyline.

Can you provide proof?

LT was also capable of turning the classic IG of with he’s level of power a level of power which Barbatos is on as he is 4D infinite as he was made to destroy infinite dark universes or have you not read a marvel classic infinity wars the original one.

Uh, i literally told you i did, check last post.

You haven't provided any proof of Barbatos being above LT, for all i know you could be right, because i don't know anything about Barbatos, but the feats you provided are not on LT's level.

That Ironman is using the a IG with lower level of power, either way by barbatos can just BFR both to the dark multiverse.

You have no real proof tho, you're basing it on assumptions rather than canon proof.

To put this simply 4D infinite or infinite universal beats 4D or just universal

Barbatos solos

The feats you provided aren't enough.

GodsVileandDarkwing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mbatz said:

@godsvileanddarkwing: I have no idea, it might have been a plot hole, heck even the world forger being in the 6th dimension instead of the dark multiverse is a plot hole, I think World forger was intended to be dead then they changed there mind even he’s character design is different.

Which one is a bigger plothole, this one or DC Rebirth Superman knocking out World Forger?

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@solaris6: What more can I provide.

Barbatos can effectively oneshot the universe from outside the universe.

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godsvileanddarkwing: That one DC needs to explain how world forger is alive and in the 6th dimension when dream says he lives in the dark multiverse

Rebirth superman is post crisis superman most people forget this and no he isn’t new 52 superman he died and post crisis superman came thinking he was going to come back to life like he did when he fought doomsday

Post crisis superman when sundipped took imperiax to the Beginning of time and survived the Big Bang so anyone with enough comic knowledge will understand sundipped superman is as strong as the plot needs him to be

World forger is the worse plot hole

GodsVileandDarkwing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D:

@stormdriven@homicidalmaniac@carter_esque@lukehero@princearagorn1@zearing@supremegeneration@emperorthanos@nerdchore@thenaughtytitan@kcminato@indomitableregal@zill0678@wispymatt@sergeant-rl3@gainz@larcadedragneel@blackspidey2099@cdiddyman911@geekryan@kevd4wg@conner_wolf@angeljax

Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes:

@pokeysteve@sophia89@princearagorn1@stormdriven@zearing @newcomer@nerdchore@kcminato@zill0678@larcadedragneel@chronicplane@asgardianbrony@kevd4wg

Batman: The Brave and the Bold:

@betatesthighlander1@princearagorn1

DC Animated Universe:

@princearagorn1@funsiized@jayc1324@pokeysteve@batman242@sophia89@zearing@dreadpool10@newcomer@nerdchore@kcminato@indomitableregal@wastelandman@xlr87t3@batman3000@jaycool2@jedixman@kevd4wg@gearsecond659

Smallville:

@funsiized@allstarsuperman@pokeysteve@fallschirmjager@sophia89@princearagorn1@zearing@ouroborik@americanspeeddemon@marty2187@larcadedragneel@vooon

Iron Man: Armored Adventures:

@zearing@dreadpool10@wastelandman@larcadedragneel

Man of Steel:

@sync1@pokeysteve@batman242@godzilla44@iheartzombies92@fallschirmjager@allstarsuperman@sophia89@zearing@dreadpool10@ouroborik@indomitableregal@dygoboy@teefurtree@sergeant-rl3@gainz@xerolot@jedixman@vooon

The Dark Knight Trilogy:

@pokeysteve@godzilla44@fallschirmjager@jokerpoker@sophia89@jayc1324@jackjack390@dreadpool10@emperorthanos@thenaughtytitan@indomitableregal@zill0678@batman3000 @s

Iron Man:

@ironshinobi88@jiraiya_sageofoil@sergeant-rl3@gainz@demohardt@jedixman@vooon@conner_wolf

Batman: Arkham Series:

@darkazrael999@pokeysteve@batman242@monsterstomp@jayc1324@dreadpool10@zaied@dynamite75@sromero78@jucaslucasa@batman3000 @sanitrize1999 @lubub55

Injustice: Gods Among Us:

@sync1@onilordasmodeus@sophia89@zearing@indomitableregal@jucaslucasa@geekryan@king_hellstorm

GodsVileandDarkwing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mbatz said:

@solaris6: What more can I provide.

Barbatos can effectively oneshot the universe from outside the universe.

I like of how Barbatos is this strong and yet Bruce Wayne hasn't come close to this level of power yet even with preparation time.

GodsVileandDarkwing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Temporary_Chad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team two destroys.

GodsVileandDarkwing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team two destroys.

What is your reasoning? Not that I disagree with you.

Temporary_Chad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GodsVileandDarkwing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ladies and gentlemen, will you look at that? The votes are now even.

GodsVileandDarkwing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Holy crap! Team DC is finally winning in the voting poll!

GodsVileandDarkwing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godsvileanddarkwing: Because I have not seen anything from team 1.

I'm seeing people in the comment section saying they don't know anything about Bat-God Batman, but this on the other hand is a complete different problem all together.

GodsVileandDarkwing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mbatz said:

@godsvileanddarkwing: That one DC needs to explain how world forger is alive and in the 6th dimension when dream says he lives in the dark multiverse

Rebirth superman is post crisis superman most people forget this and no he isn’t new 52 superman he died and post crisis superman came thinking he was going to come back to life like he did when he fought doomsday

Post crisis superman when sundipped took imperiax to the Beginning of time and survived the Big Bang so anyone with enough comic knowledge will understand sundipped superman is as strong as the plot needs him to be

World forger is the worse plot hole

This I have to agree with you.

GodsVileandDarkwing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What gives? The voting poll is now even.

GodsVileandDarkwing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Now Team DC is winning the voting poll, but honest to God, why are there more people voting than more people commenting on the post itself?