• 74 results
pinkmomen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By pinkmomen
rules:this is not a fight this is a contest among those guys ((who posses the strongest and hottest heat vision))rank the first 3 and the last one,  please justify you,re choice. 
competitors((vision,maxima,superman,apollo, gladiator,mon-el,supergirl,martian manhunt,majestic,icon,sunfire)):

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
ryanthereaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By ryanthereaper

I'd say apollo.

PirateKing69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By PirateKing69

sentry has heat vision?

AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 65

#4  Edited By AssertingValor

Maxima
superdemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By superdemon
@PirateKing69 said:
" sentry has heat vision? "
No.

Superman and Gladiator have hotter than a star HV. I'm not sure anyone can really compete.
TheGoldenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#6  Edited By TheGoldenOne

Superman

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#7  Edited By Erik

Sunfire does not have heat vision.

Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#8  Edited By Decoy Elite
@erik said:
" Sunfire does not have heat vision. "
Nor does Martian Manhunter, he has Martian Vision. 
Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 51

#9  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator
@superdemon said:
" @PirateKing69 said:
No.  Superman and Gladiator have hotter than a star HV. I'm not sure anyone can really compete. "
Majestic created a star with his heat vision. His heat vision also cut through Eradicator's armor while Superman's couldn't.
PirateKing69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By PirateKing69

I think i will go with Majestic I'm not sure tho

Avatar image for deactivated-60d8e8271946e
deactivated-60d8e8271946e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

Superman. He heated up a planet

PirateKing69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By PirateKing69
@comicdude23: doubt he would win this....Majestic outclasses him in everything....and Buckshot said @Buckshot said:
No.  Superman and Gladiator have hotter than a star HV. I'm not sure anyone can really compete. 

"Majestic created a star with his heat vision. His heat vision also cut through Eradicator's armor while Superman's couldn't. "

superdemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By superdemon
@Buckshot said:

" @superdemon said:

" @PirateKing69 said:
No.  Superman and Gladiator have hotter than a star HV. I'm not sure anyone can really compete. "
Majestic created a star with his heat vision. His heat vision also cut through Eradicator's armor while Superman's couldn't. "
 It's not like it was as far from the planet as the regular Sun is. Majestic used a star ingot and created a ball of fire that was no more than and estimated 100 miles from Earth's atmosphere.
Fire Star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Fire Star

Majestic.
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator
@superdemon said:
" @Buckshot said:

" @superdemon said:

" @PirateKing69 said:
Majestic created a star with his heat vision. His heat vision also cut through Eradicator's armor while Superman's couldn't. "
 It's not like it was as far from the planet as the regular Sun is. Majestic used a star ingot and created a ball of fire that was no more than and estimated 100 miles from Earth's atmosphere. "
Where was that estimate? Nevertheless, he still heated up a ball of metal until it could sustain life on Earth (so well in fact that it had to be dampened) and he still ripped right through Eradicator.
superdemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By superdemon
@Buckshot said:

" @superdemon said:

" @Buckshot said:

" @superdemon said:

" @PirateKing69 said:
 It's not like it was as far from the planet as the regular Sun is. Majestic used a star ingot and created a ball of fire that was no more than and estimated 100 miles from Earth's atmosphere. "
Where was that estimate? Nevertheless, he still heated up a ball of metal until it could sustain life on Earth (so well in fact that it had to be dampened) and he still ripped right through Eradicator. "
Well, you got me on the Eradicator one. Not sure how to compare him against Kallark though.

Gladiator's HV has been measured by Reed to be hotter than a star. Which basically means he could do the same thing with a star ingot.
Avatar image for death_certificate
Death Certificate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superdemon:
It's a baseless statement unless you have a scan of Gladiator doing the same as Majestic
superdemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By superdemon
@Death Certificate said:

" @superdemon: It's a baseless statement unless you have a scan of Gladiator doing the same as Majestic "

It's not baseless at all. lmfao. Do you know what that word means?

If Gladiator came across a star ingot and reheated it with his heat vision like Majestic did, it would easily sustain life. Since his HV is hotter than a star, he could easily reheat the ingot with issues.
Death Certificate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superdemon:
You don't have a scan of Gladiator doing this, therefore you are speculating  of a statement that reed stated. 
Spider-man stated that sentry stalemented Glactus but we didn't see the fight making a baseless statement. 
With no feats to back up Reed's statement, it is baseless.
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator
@superdemon said:
" @Buckshot said:

" @superdemon said:

" @Buckshot said:

" @superdemon said:

" @PirateKing69 said:
Where was that estimate? Nevertheless, he still heated up a ball of metal until it could sustain life on Earth (so well in fact that it had to be dampened) and he still ripped right through Eradicator. "
Well, you got me on the Eradicator one. Not sure how to compare him against Kallark though.   Gladiator's HV has been measured by Reed to be hotter than a star. Which basically means he could do the same thing with a star ingot. "
I don't know if you can say that Gladiator could necessarily do the same thing. Stars come in many different temperatures, so unless Reed specified that Gladiator's vision was hotter than our sun, it's not necessarily on the same level. Also, a short blast of heat vision at a high temperature isn't the same as a sustained blast at high temperatures (both creating the star and cutting through Eradicator were sustained blasts). You didn't give me a source for that estimate btw.
Avatar image for riseofapocalypse
RiseofApocalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By RiseofApocalypse
@Death Certificate said:

" @superdemon: Spider-man stated that sentry stalemented Glactus but we didn't see the fight making a baseless statement. "

X-Man backed up Spiderman's claim. He was there with Sentry when he stalemated Galactus. And you don't just throw away on panel statements and say they are baseless. If it's stated and not disproven, then it's fact.
Death Certificate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@RiseofApocalypse:
And how many people state that he has the power of a million suns? Regardless we have never seen sentry do anything to put on the same level as galactus.
superdemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By superdemon
@Death Certificate said:

" @superdemon: You don't have a scan of Gladiator doing this, therefore you are speculating  of a statement that reed stated. Spider-man stated that sentry stalemented Glactus but we didn't see the fight making a baseless statement. With no feats to back up Reed's statement, it is baseless. "

Dude, it's logical to assume he could All he has to do is reheat the ingot. His HV is more than hot enough to do so. 

@Buckshot said:

" @superdemon said:

" @Buckshot said:

" @superdemon said:

" @Buckshot said:

" @superdemon said:

" @PirateKing69 said:
Well, you got me on the Eradicator one. Not sure how to compare him against Kallark though.   Gladiator's HV has been measured by Reed to be hotter than a star. Which basically means he could do the same thing with a star ingot. "
I don't know if you can say that Gladiator could necessarily do the same thing. Stars come in many different temperatures, so unless Reed specified that Gladiator's vision was hotter than our sun, it's not necessarily on the same level. Also, a short blast of heat vision at a high temperature isn't the same as a sustained blast at high temperatures (both creating the star and cutting through Eradicator were sustained blasts). You didn't give me a source for that estimate btw. "
When Reed is on Earth, comparing something to a star, it's safe to assume he's comparing it to the closest star he's familiar with.
Avatar image for theworldbreaker
Theworldbreaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Theworldbreaker

I cant believe someone actualy compared spiderman to read richards on the last page.
superdemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By superdemon
@Theworldbreaker said:
" I cant believe someone actualy compared spiderman to read richards on the last page. "
lmfao. Believe it. Some people take things way too seriously.
Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#26  Edited By Supreme Marvel

I honestly thought MM had laser vision, not heat vision.

superdemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By superdemon
@Supreme Marvel said:
" I honestly thought MM had laser vision, not heat vision. "
Same thing, really.
Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#28  Edited By Supreme Marvel
@superdemon said:
" @Supreme Marvel said:
" I honestly thought MM had laser vision, not heat vision. "
Same thing, really. "
Not really.
superdemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By superdemon
Primmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#30  Edited By Primmaster64
@TheGoldenOne said:
" Superman "

mandarink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By mandarink

In terms of heat and power I think its gladiator nobody on the list has done what he's done with heat vision in terms of tyrant and the heart of a star. Supermans own has just been said to be hot and heat up earth but heating up earth doesn't have to be as hot as the heart of the star because the surface tempreture of the sun is several thousand degrees while the core if 27,000,000 so common sense shows which is hotter. Hasn't martain manhunters heat vision been shown to not actually be heat vision cause last time I checked it could destroy you on a molecular level like he did to fernus.....

Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Valtot
@mandarink:
supermans earth feat isnt like that youv gotta inmagine how much heat hed have to generate to expand his heat vision over a planet and still heat it up, than try and work out how much that heat vision would do in a focused blast at full power
Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Valtot

superman and majestic ( think) would come into the top with the most control over there heat vision and for power majestic has the star feat which could be arguably replicated and superman has a heat vision feat of expanding it over the planet and still heating it up which comes in at extremely powerful 

_Courage_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By _Courage_
@Valtot:
That scan is awesome.
adamwarner42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#35  Edited By adamwarner42

Supes or Majestic

mandarink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By mandarink
@Valtot said:
" @mandarink: supermans earth feat isnt like that youv gotta inmagine how much heat hed have to generate to expand his heat vision over a planet and still heat it up, than try and work out how much that heat vision would do in a focused blast at full power "
Yeah  but the heart of a star still hotter regardless Even if you do the math you dont need millions to heat earth just a few thousand
Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Valtot
@mandarink:

yes you would lol even if you could have heat vision as hot as a star if you expanded it over a planet from 200,000 miles away it would be like hmm nothing at all, now he actually heated up the planet doing it show massive heat/ control of his heat vision
crackerjack82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By crackerjack82

No Caption Provided
Cant find a better one, Sorry, But i still think Majestic takes this one
superdemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Silver2467
@Decoy Elite said:
" @erik said:
Nor does Martian Manhunter, he has Martian Vision.  "
It has also been called energy vision and heat vision on several occasions. 

So it should still apply. 
Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#41  Edited By Decoy Elite
@Silver2467 said:
" @Decoy Elite said:
" @erik said:
It has also been called energy vision and heat vision on several occasions.  So it should still apply.  "
It's still not heat vision, it's Martian Vision. /nitpick
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Silver2467
@Decoy Elite said:
" @Silver2467 said:
" @Decoy Elite said:
" @erik said:
It has also been called energy vision and heat vision on several occasions.  So it should still apply.  "
It's still not heat vision, it's Martian Vision. /nitpick "
Whatever floats your boat, Decoy. 

Although, as far as I have seen, it has been called heat vision more times than Martian vision. So..... :P
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator
@superdemon said:
" @Death Certificate said:

" @superdemon: You don't have a scan of Gladiator doing this, therefore you are speculating  of a statement that reed stated. Spider-man stated that sentry stalemented Glactus but we didn't see the fight making a baseless statement. With no feats to back up Reed's statement, it is baseless. "

Dude, it's logical to assume he could All he has to do is reheat the ingot. His HV is more than hot enough to do so. 

@Buckshot said:

" @superdemon said:

" @Buckshot said:

" @superdemon said:

" @Buckshot said:

" @superdemon said:

" @PirateKing69 said:
I don't know if you can say that Gladiator could necessarily do the same thing. Stars come in many different temperatures, so unless Reed specified that Gladiator's vision was hotter than our sun, it's not necessarily on the same level. Also, a short blast of heat vision at a high temperature isn't the same as a sustained blast at high temperatures (both creating the star and cutting through Eradicator were sustained blasts). You didn't give me a source for that estimate btw. "
When Reed is on Earth, comparing something to a star, it's safe to assume he's comparing it to the closest star he's familiar with. "
It's not a safe assumption actually. Reed is aware of more stars than pretty much anyone on Marvel Earth. Just because he's near one doesn't mean that's what he defaults to. If he were referring to the sun, why not just say sun? Now, keep in mind, I'm not saying it's not as hot as the sun, just that you're saying we can safely say that it is, when we can't. Reed could just be comparing it to a star because it's in that range of heat and nothing else really is. If so, where it falls in that range is not clearly stated. Also, what I said about a single blast versus a sustained blast remains true. A longer blast would require more energy (heat) than the single blasts that Gladiator showed. And imparting enough heat into a ball of metal (where do you get "reheating" from btw?) so that it not only reaches, if not surpasses, the heat of the sun, but can then sustain itself, would take far more than a single blast of star-hot heat vision.
superdemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By superdemon
@Buckshot said:
" @superdemon said:
" @Death Certificate said:

@Buckshot said:

" @superdemon said:

" @Buckshot said:

" @superdemon said:

" @Buckshot said:

" @superdemon said:

" @PirateKing69 said:
When Reed is on Earth, comparing something to a star, it's safe to assume he's comparing it to the closest star he's familiar with. "
It's not a safe assumption actually. Reed is aware of more stars than pretty much anyone on Marvel Earth. Just because he's near one doesn't mean that's what he defaults to. If he were referring to the sun, why not just say sun? Now, keep in mind, I'm not saying it's not as hot as the sun, just that you're saying we can safely say that it is, when we can't. Reed could just be comparing it to a star because it's in that range of heat and nothing else really is. If so, where it falls in that range is not clearly stated. Also, what I said about a single blast versus a sustained blast remains true. A longer blast would require more energy (heat) than the single blasts that Gladiator showed. And imparting enough heat into a ball of metal (where do you get "reheating" from btw?) so that it not only reaches, if not surpasses, the heat of the sun, but can then sustain itself, would take far more than a single blast of star-hot heat vision. "
A star ingot is a star that just burned out and became solid with a heated core. From what I remember, anyway. Either way, any star as close as MM's sculpture was can heat up the Earth enough to sustain life, no matter it's temperature IMO. The fact that Kallark's is hotter than a star says it's probably at least on par with MM's. Plus, this thread is about who's HV is the hottest/strongest. Not who can sustain a blast the longest.
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator
@superdemon:
I was asking about the reheating because you make it seem like the star ingot would already be hot and ready to go and not need much help and I don't believe that to be the case. Iron cores left from massive stars require far more energy to fuse than what they create, so heating that up to turn it into an energy-producing star would actually take more energy than the heat of a star. And I don't mind you saying that the star was closer if it actually was, but I've asked you for proof of that a number of times now and haven't gotten a direct response yet. Care to provide one? I looked at the page the feat comes from and unless I missed something, there was no mention of distance. As I've said before, Gladiator's vision being compared to an unspecified kind of star does not necessarily mean it is as hot as our sun, and you may not find it significant, but I think if one character's heat vision can impart more heat on a target (because it can sustain high heat for much longer) then, it's worth mentioning in a comparison of heat levels.
Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Valtot
@Buckshot:

mr majestic and superman draw- better heat vision feats with superman shooting heat vision from 200,000 miles away and expanding it over a planet to heat it up and mr majestic ignoting a star so they win as theyve displayed both massive levels of control massive levels of heat can be produces and im not sure on range with majestic, buckshot whats the biggest range hes shown with heat vision as supermans displayed multiple times to shoot moon to earth distances rather easily but they draw iver way as range doesnt come into this that much
Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Valtot

also could someone smart work out how hot supermans heat vision would be if he can shoot it from 200,000 miles away from earth and expand it to cover earth, hold it at that level and still heat it up from a ice age, so how hot would that be if focused at that level into a single heat vision blast more focused like he normally fires
LP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By LP

Woah it's hot in here. lol

LP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By LP
@_Courage_ said:
" @Valtot: That scan is awesome. "
Extremely.
mandarink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By mandarink
@Valtot said:
" @Buckshot: mr majestic and superman draw- better heat vision feats with superman shooting heat vision from 200,000 miles away and expanding it over a planet to heat it up and mr majestic ignoting a star so they win as theyve displayed both massive levels of control massive levels of heat can be produces and im not sure on range with majestic, buckshot whats the biggest range hes shown with heat vision as supermans displayed multiple times to shoot moon to earth distances rather easily but they draw iver way as range doesnt come into this that much "
they have more not better