• No knowledge
  • Takes place at indestructible planet
Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Morals off, she goes for the blitz and hits him quite a few times but Thing tanks it because he has tanked hits from characters that hit harder and then he unleashes his strongest punch for a one-shot KO.

Thing mid-diff.

LPercepts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By LPercepts

Supergirl is definitely faster and more nimble and agile than the Thing, so she will almost certainly be able to hit him a few times. However, the Thing should be able to tank Supergirl's hits, owing to his great durability. I'm going with the Thing here.

Avatar image for randybutternubs
RandyButterNubs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supergirl easily

Avatar image for the_man_with_questions
The_Man_With_Questions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thing casually stomps. He's a herlad+ tier character. He's stomped people like Blaastar & Dragon Man. Blaastar was destroying guys like Thor, and Hercules couldn't even put down DM, but Thing casually bodied both of them. He's also survived a planet busting attack from Galactus which puts him at transcendent tier. Supergirl can't even harm Thing who took planet busters from Immortal Hulk for an hour+. Spite.

Irritator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supergirl is inferior in all stats besides speed. Ben would kick her ass after a while.

Cruelrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Cruelrain

Supergirl beats him or bfr him

He can't tag her and would never touch her

Also weaker people beated him

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supergirl stomps. Spite even.

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dont be stupid.

Avatar image for eternalgrandmaster
EternalGrandMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spite.

But I'll entertain.

SuperGirl speedblitzes him into the upper atmosphere where he cant breathe. & Proceeds a 2nd speed blitzes mid air ripping Thing to pieces....

Seriously Thing has had pieces of hin falling off from fighting a weakened Hulk...I mean w/e

Avatar image for eternalgrandmaster
EternalGrandMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spite.

But I'll entertain.

SuperGirl speedblitzes him into the upper atmosphere where he cant breathe. & Proceeds a 2nd speed blitzes mid air ripping Thing to pieces....

Seriously Thing has had pieces of hin falling off from fighting a weakened Hulk...I mean w/e

ReaperDewpider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spite.

But I'll entertain.

Considering Thing's durability, I find it highly unlikely that what you describe will even damage him substantially.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@willpayton said:

Dont be stupid.

Uhmm... ok...

How am I being stupid? Supergirl is at around the level of Superman in terms of speed, strength, durability, and has the versatility to match. She has trained with some of the best martial artists in DC. She could literally move so fast that Thing would not even see her. She has fought at super-speed with Superman and the Flash and held her own.

Thing is just a brick. No speed, no strength even close to hers, and no durability to match her either. Supergirl is on a different level. What's the Thing going to do to her? How's he even going to even come close to hitting her?

This should not even be a fight.

PanzerX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thing one-shots.

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Underfire47

@willpayton: Because you are talking about a character you clearly know nothing about. Supergirl is just a weaker version of Superman in every way. She has been tagged by opponents slower than her on countless occasions, not even Red Hood had troubles tagging or evading her and yea she is gonna blitz Thing sure but Thing has the durability to tank all her attacks since he has tanked attacks from characters that hit MUCH harder than her as well as tanked a blast from Galactus that was said on panel able to split the planet, she is likely not stronger than the guy who could hold back a device that can push through an entire planet with his bare hands.

Thing literally has the ability to one-shot her, this is not even a joke since he has KO'd guys like Hulk, Thor and Surfer all more powerful and durable then her.

This isn't a fight you are right, it ends in one punch after she desperately and pointlessly flails at him.

PanzerX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@willpayton: Kara loses this harder than Hillary lost the 2016 elections.

D2therJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Morals off means planet busting. Kara wins.

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@d2therj: Didn't know morals off gives Kara feats she never had.

D2therJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PanzerX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@d2therj: Nice pre crisis scan, but that's not the version being used.

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@panzerx said:

I can't tell if it's another dumbass or a troll, because not only did he use pre-crisis Supergirl it's not even a feat of her planet busting but pushing a planet into a red star lol.

D2therJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By D2therJ

@panzerx said:

No Caption Provided

Closest post flashpoint feat comparable to this that I remember is her busting a moon.

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@d2therj: She didn't destroy the Moon either, it was the Dominator weapon.

D2therJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@panzerx said:

I can't tell if it's another dumbass or a troll, because not only did he use pre-crisis Supergirl it's not even a feat of her planet busting but pushing a planet into a red star lol.

Yikes, imagine being this aggressive.

She hurled a planet into a sun, and it busted. She therefore busted a planet. It's not even hard to grasp.

@d2therj: She didn't destroy the Moon either, it was the Dominator weapon.

I cannot find the scan, but she busts a moon flying through it at FTL.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@willpayton: Because you are talking about a character you clearly know nothing about. Supergirl is just a weaker version of Superman in every way. She has been tagged by opponents slower than her on countless occasions, not even Red Hood had troubles tagging or evading her and yea she is gonna blitz Thing sure but Thing has the durability to tank all her attacks since he has tanked attacks from characters that hit MUCH harder than her as well as tanked a blast from Galactus that was said on panel able to split the planet, she is likely not stronger than the guy who could hold back a device that can push through an entire planet with his bare hands.

Thing literally has the ability to one-shot her, this is not even a joke since he has KO'd guys like Hulk, Thor and Surfer all more powerful and durable then her.

This isn't a fight you are right, it ends in one punch after she desperately and pointlessly flails at him.

The Thing being able to take that blast from Galactus was just bad writing. It's total nonsense.

If you actually think that the Thing is anywhere near the level where he can tank a serious attack from either Galactus, Surfer, or Supergirl, then you're the one who doesnt know the characters you're talking about.

As far as Supergirl being tagged by slower opponents, yeah, that's called plot. It doesnt mean those people are capable of hitting her if she's actually trying to avoid it. Like I already said, Supergirl is fast enough to make herself invisible. She can trade hits with Flash and Superman while both are moving at superspeed. How exactly will Thing land ANY hits on her? By the power of wishful thinking?

Avatar image for randybutternubs
RandyButterNubs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cruelrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People saying Kara can't hurt him but Thing can't even touch her to start with.

So is a stalemate

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@underfire47 said:

The Thing being able to take that blast from Galactus was just bad writing. It's total nonsense.

If you actually think that the Thing is anywhere near the level where he can tank a serious attack from either Galactus, Surfer, or Supergirl, then you're the one who doesnt know the characters you're talking about.

As far as Supergirl being tagged by slower opponents, yeah, that's called plot. It doesnt mean those people are capable of hitting her if she's actually trying to avoid it. Like I already said, Supergirl is fast enough to make herself invisible. She can trade hits with Flash and Superman while both are moving at superspeed. How exactly will Thing land ANY hits on her? By the power of wishful thinking?

Just because you don't like something, doesn't make it bad writing.

Galactus was weakened, it was an attack capable of splitting a planet, he did not hit Thing with galaxy+ busting power, Surfer is rarely morals of and going all out, so yea Thing can tank his regular attacks, Supergirl is completely ineffectual, if he can tank hits from Immortal Hulk for over an hour and even survive through all the damage he received, if he can tank hits from a character that was previously mangling Thor, if he can tank hits from the Destroyer, if he can survive hits from Thanos, if he can tank hits from Sentry, Gladiator, Thor, Juggernaut, Rulk, etc.., than Supergirl isn't even gonna make him flinch.

Really now? I was thinking of calling her trading hits with Flash and Superman at superspeed bad writing, just cause.

No by the power of his catchphrase, he is gonna yell out Clobberin' time, smack her across the head and she will be KO'd. It's really not that complicated, she is far from untouchable.

BubblegumMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supergirl stomps

Cognitive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supergirl wins, Thing's encounter with Immortal Hulk does not speak for his average performance, and regardless, Marvel is highly unlikely to poryray him on said level by a long shot.

solaris6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thing grabs her by the hair and proceeds to break her skull open with or without his vibranium ring

pipxeroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You really are just so interesting to me Will. Most people here made terrible arguments when they joined and over the years realised exactly why they're terrible and improved, yet you've been here for 7 years and are still making the exact same arguments as when you first started. You literally have not evolved one bit from saying that feats you don't like are bad writing. Truly amazing.

NWName

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thing solos

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lmao. Galactus is so pathetic he couldn't even one shot Thing?! Yikes.

WhyZoSerious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thing > Superman >>>>>>>>>>>> Supergirl

Yamiyodare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman >> Supergirl >>>>> Thing.

PanzerX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yamiyodare: Ah yes, because both Superman and Supergirl could both oneshot Immortal Hulk, right?

WaitOmegaStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supergirl

Yamiyodare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@panzerx said:

@yamiyodare: Ah yes, because both Superman and Supergirl could both oneshot Immortal Hulk, right?

I had to miss some Thing prowess, I always thought it was equivalent to standard Hulk.

PanzerX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yamiyodare: Oh, Hulk is definitely stronger than Ben, who even admits so in the story. But the issue proves that when Ben goes all out and doesn't hold back he can hit way above his league.

Alphamon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@panzerx: has he hit out of his league before or is this just the first time and if he has hit out his league has he KOed a transcendent/teambuster before or only heralds

PanzerX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alphamon: I mean, he oneshot Immortal Hulk with his strongest ever punch. It's not even an outlier because nothing contradicts that feat.

Alphamon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@panzerx: has he done it before or not, because I don’t think you get the gap between transcendent and hearld tier

PanzerX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alphamon: I'm quite aware, but you're missing the point.

He hasn't oneshot Immortal Hulk before, only once, but it's his strongest ever punch. There's nothing to contradict that.

Avatar image for blackpantherisb
blackpantherisb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

Really? Still with the Thing wank? Supergirl curbstomps. This is a mismatch.

Alphamon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Alphamon

@panzerx: I see what your saying but agian the gap between the tiers is to big for that feat not to be outlieres I mean transcendent is basically thanos tier in a nutshell

PanzerX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alphamon: How is it an outlier when it is his strongest ever punch that hasn't been contradicted by any other feat before?

Alphamon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Alphamon

@panzerx: so by your logic if spider man were to punch Superman the hardest he could then he would KO Superman

PanzerX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alphamon: No lol. Because Peter has several feats where he has failed to hurt people with less durability than Clark.