Supergirl and Superman (CW) vs Surtur (MCU)

• 55 results
Avatar image for spiderfan130666
SpiderFan130666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By SpiderFan130666

Image result for surtur

VERSUS

Related image

BladeOfFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mini Surtur?

SpiderFan130666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bladeoffury: Hell no. Thor smote his ass in under 90 seconds.

I mean the Surtur that destroyed Asgard.

BladeOfFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

incursio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By incursio

Surtur's only 'good' attack is destroying the land and letting it offset its destruction. This attack would also be suicide. At the very least, it would be a toss-up with both sides dead.

And if Hulk can stagger him, these two should, at the very least, be able to damage him with their own blows.

SpiderFan130666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@incursio: But can they take his Twilight Sword?

Joker567892

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmm, gonna go with Surtur.

incursio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@incursio: But can they take his Twilight Sword?

When he was sweeping it around Asgard before stabbing the core with it? Honestly, I don't think they would have to. Surtur was a slowpoke.

nfactor1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don’t really see how Surtur ever hits them. I also don’t see how the Kryptonians put him down. Given his limited showings, it wasn’t made clear what could truly hurt or damage him, aside from the Asgard-busting attack.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There's no reason to assume Kara and Clark's hits won't mess Surtur up.

But even assuming it won't, absolute zero freeze breath is a pretty cheap and obvious way to beat him.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nfactor1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: Forgot freeze breath existed lol

Bayman007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team easily

Fantaman11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kara simply can mopstomp him even pre S2.

SpiderFan130666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fantaman11: Wow. Proof? She's never beaten anyone on Surtur's level.

Loading Video...

I mean here he's just toying around.

Loading Video...

And here, well, he just wipes out all of Asgard. You know, it's roughly the size of a state. And before you use the Overgirl blast, I'd be inclined to remind you that surviving something that is meant to power you is not impressive.

NarutoFanz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Surtur

Rijehu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kara could solo via doing the most damage but I’m not sure how one puts Surtur down.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: freeze breath on the demon Lord of flame? Lol that won't work at all

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: freeze breath on the demon Lord of flame? Lol that won't work at all

Any particular reason except that he is demon Lord of flame?

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rijehu said:

Kara could solo via doing the most damage but I’m not sure how one puts Surtur down.

Well, Kara hits harder than anything Surtur has been hit with. And there's her absolute zero freeze breath.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: uh what? Isn't it Obvious??? She'd have to continue no stop trying to freeze him and she can't Outlast his flame it's the ETERNAL FLAME lol. She's not holding her breath that long and it wouldn't come close to overcoming those flames that never stop

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rijehu: she don't lol she don't stand much of a chance especially if she tries frost breath on the eternal flame..

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: uh what? Isn't it Obvious??? She'd have to continue no stop trying to freeze him and she can't Outlast his flame it's the ETERNAL FLAME lol. She's not holding her breath that long and it wouldn't come close to overcoming those flames that never stop

And does the said Eternal Flame has any feat of resisting absolute zero temperature? Wait, did I say absolute zero? I meant

ABSOLUTE ZERO

Fantaman11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@destinyman75:

1. Absolute freeze zero as 0 K temp. ( stated 2 times in series like Maxwell lord said Red Tornado biopolymer looks like it got hitted with absolute zero ). Absolute zero is lower than space temperature and even 0.00001 K difference really matter. Absolute zero it is sth completely unreachable. ( min. temperature ever made by humans is 0.0000001 K sth close ). ANd her absolute freeze zero breath literally obliterates spaceships materials, oneshots daxamian soldiers ( yellow sun atmosphere ) with super suits [ ok i know earthly guns during invasion was beating them easily but notice every average police bullet is made of lead and Daxamians hate lead } sure Mon-El could resist Reign's freeze breath ( ice layer unpenetrable by his maximal efforts ) but Mon-El longer exposure on yellow sun is the reason. Makes sense like he could hold his breath longer on Earth when Kara activated Luthor Corp spreader to repel all daxamites + Mon-El was 7 years in 31 century.

2. Her freeze breath is very wide in range. Like comparable to Superman which with one hit cooled down engine of spaceship rushing at mach 120 speed. Or comparable to Amazo which frozen entire building skeleton in an instant or freeze burning skycraper. Enough to cool down body parts of giant. Or stoping in an instant speeded massive train from Red Daughter kasnian Earthquake or frozen this tsunami at S3 finale.

3. She is tooooooooooooooooo fast, can fly consistently and casually at mach 6-8 speeds everytime simultaneously rushing through thick constructs, blitzing, shoting lasers, using freeze breath.

4. Kara is smart enough to seek out for weakpoints so can simply use x-ray so she would just notice that sth is suspicious about the crown like crown is the power source

5. She is too small for giant to be tagged. It will be like battle between human with sword vs small, fast annoying fly.

6. Even if wanna wank Surtur speed to reacting to Hela's attacks who can keep up with Thor, God who keeps up with Thanos who can keep up with Cap Marvel who escaped benatar in a several days trip.

Then i can say Kara was tagging all dominators in microseconds across the country of USA ( including Alaska ) or even world statuing all dominators ( one dominator statues all cars, taxis even running human ) and the fact green arrow, dig, vixen can keep up with them in combat that means they are that fast like Dig and Ollie [ who also can suprise Eobard and Barry ] are ultra casual bullet timers so as White Canary. Vixen has mystical senses of animals even leveled up ( can break magic statues of Khushu spirit ), Rory Mick ( tags unexperienced Flash ) etc. etc. + Kara casually keeps up with Flash even can outspeed him and Barry is casual mtfl and even immesurable as he can go back in time consistently whenever he wants ( and Barry cannot even run from her ). Same Kara who has immesurable speed/reflexes as she also can travel back in time without even needing any time-space disruption. Also outspeeds livewire who can statue Fort Rozz rushing at mtfl+ toward/around blue star, suprise Psi who can tag Reign's ship rushing in minutes distance of 12 234 light years. Leslie's powers comes from Supergirl and Gayle's powers ( if u read adventure of supergirl tie in comic ) makes her metaphysical spiritual being who can normally reside in Phantom Zone. Immesurable>Inaccesible>infinite>mtfl.

7. Kara is too strong when it comes to rushing/penetration, hand/finger smashing and lifting strenght + punching via rushing at high speeds.

8. We could powerscale Surtur to Stormbreaker Thor which can penetrate full IG beam what is let say planetary attack potency ( what makes sense if he one shoted asgard with his Scabrite sword and was said to be planet buster ), large planetary with wank and with omegawank universal+. But Supergirl can break Nth metal with rushing ( even weakened by moon dust + overcoming this pain and weakness ) and same nth metal is very mystical in nature as it can contain large city atomising blast what calculationwise is sth planetary lvl attack potency. Same Nth metal resists portion of H'ronmeer magic what is definitely at very least large planer-dwarf star in potency ( Overpowered easily Reign rebuilding partially destroyed core of planet on molecular lvl enhancing it trapping Reign ) + "M'yrnn" in J'onn's mind admitted it can destroy utterly the world what is not exaggeration. Kara can hold her own against Reign in air ( even triple powered stated by brainiac 5 ) + even sometimes overpower her. Same Reign who in 2-3 hours using Juru sword ( only she was worthy of wielding it ) was about to devour on atomic lvl entire liquid/solid core killing world and creating Krypton ( calculationwise Large Planet lvl feat ). Also can cast spell to move moon at subrelativistic-relativistic speed the Moon to create enternal global lunar eclipse ( also Large Planet lvl calculationwise ).

9. Surtur's fire is magical i know. Power of resurecting Surtur ( combined with crown ) or power of resurecting army ( combined with Hela's powers ) and likely ( combined with scabrite stabbing ) atomises.

Then Kara has taken normally same lvl magic, resuractional fire of well inside fortress sanctum and was normally fine. Atomisation won't do a sh*t when Kara smiles from super nanites of Indigo ( colian who comprises from pure nanites ) or Jack Spheer nanotech which is able to fix wounds on subatomic lvl, replace vaxines, antibiotics, atomise/subatomise human and filtrate kryptonite from atmosphere in hours. She will vry likely destroy the scabrite and his flesh by rushing, freezing and even using superhot 15 000 000 K heatvision even solar flaring + her adrenaline will quickly regain then her powers so won't matter. Her solar flare can obliterate to oblivion Red Tornado comprising of Kryptonian flesh lvl biopolimer or be a fuel to cosmic lvl mtfl speed Exodus ship.

Or she can lift him and throw to space or using "Mario vs Bowser" technique to grab him via crown to spin and rip apart the crown.

Kara in jounal is said to be weak to magic manipulation but manipulation is not the same as magic itself. Kara already in tie in novel has tanked rome demons city-pseudoplanetary lvl reality warping/rearranging magic. Can rush through mystic fortress constructs, mxyzptlk amped kryptonian statues etc. Tank RD thunders which are from continent lvl in attack potency to dwarf star lvl. At immesurable speed statue this book magic which rewrites destiny of universe/timelines in an instant. Kara is still even above superman who can tank this blast of Monitor's book and be completely fine and healthy.

Sure Surtur is 4 km but Kara is still casual mach 8-10 to mach 40 to 120-140 to mtfl to immesurable. She simply will bullrush through him, freezing him.

In my opinion either Kara or kal solos

TheVVitchKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: Surtur is over 15 thousand feet tall how is her frost breath supposed to effect him?

Namebk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Namebk

I doubt the frost breath would do anything since Surtur scales above characters who were able to resist the Casket of Ancient Winters. Also if I remember correctly her frost breath lost to a dragon.

Fantaman11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: Surtur is over 15 thousand feet tall how is her frost breath supposed to effect him?

Just circuiting him around and simply freezing his surface, flesh, skin like Kara can freeze across the city and rush through him

Fantaman11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Fantaman11

@namebk said:

I doubt the frost breath would do anything since Surtur scales above characters who were able to resist the Casket of Ancient Winters. Also if I remember correctly her frost breath lost to a dragon.

U mean breath which can send at mach 8-9 speeds casually and absolute zero freeze breath ? Absolute zero >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Casket

+ she stalemated Dragon and was holding back as Kara knew this dragon is just protecting own territory and it was several times stated she just wanted to calm him down.

What is specific in casket ? Just freezing people, wooden ships and shores proves nothing. Kara can freeze tsunamis, even so cold freeze it desintegrates space materials, one shot daxamites ( average daxamite is far above average asgardian ) or freeze speeded trains etc.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The same way she froze a massive tsunami.

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Can't Superman just leave the battlefield as Surtur is busting it tho

Sjuttiosju

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Always nice to see CW and MCU fanboys going at it.

Namebk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fantaman11: The Casket of Ancient Winters was able to create an ice age. Kara only found out after she had already lost to the Dragon. She never beat it instead she just calmed it down.

Fantaman11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Fantaman11

@namebk said:

@fantaman11: The Casket of Ancient Winters was able to create an ice age. Kara only found out after she had already lost to the Dragon. She never beat it instead she just calmed it down.

Kara didn't even wanted to fight the dragon. I watched this scene 10 times and about context and circumstance she knew this guard dog was protecting the family trying to burn Children of Liberty.

Btw we use best most consistent feats no low ends. I can also downplay casket tostruggling at freezing Heimdal who isn't consistently really that strong ( has not enough stamina ) not even close compared to unnamed Daxamite or Teenage Supergirl. Best asgardian warrior like Sif is on unawakaned Worldkiller lvl like Samantha Arias.

Kara stalemated dragon and was holding back. She didn't expected dragon to release to breath. Nope Cascet just frozen norse villages wanted to conquer scandinavia but asgardian just interruped. Cascet best range is 50-100 meters. Absolute Zero massive freeze breath >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Casket. Ice Age was 15 000 before Jesus's birth day. Lmao

Fantaman11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Fantaman11

@namebk: Btw one question to all MCU fans: How hot is Surtur, How tough is Surtur ? How fast is Surtur ? How strong is without his sword ? C'moon. Btw Dragon just send her diagonally and high speeds even making hole in the ground. That is to me >>>>>> Casket beam and just curious how do u know Surtur would resist casket as he has 0 feats of it. Just impress me C'moon

i rewatched scene against Dragon even judging by words and her acting she was not even trying. Also that was shapeshifting Dragon so we can expect lot from shapeshifters.

"BUT CaSkET is MagICal" it has zero unusual properties but just creating ice and that all. Not like Reign's freeze breath which can created ice unpenetrable by maximal efforts of Mon-El

Namebk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Namebk

@fantaman11:

Loading Video...

She wasn't holding back and she expected the breath seeing as she reacted to it with her own. Like I said she calmed it down after she found out it was just trying to protect.

Fantaman11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Fantaman11

@namebk said:

@fantaman11:

Loading Video...

She wasn't holding back and she expected the breath seeing as she reacted to it with her own. Like I said she calmed it down after she found out it was just trying to protect.

Kara still knew this dragon was protecting own territory as she also knew this is job of Children of Liberty. From other side this is shapeshifter who can manipulate sizes to absurdal lvl including mass and we can expect a lot from them then ( even temperatures on absolute hot lvl like AntiSupergirl aka Bizarro ). To me fire beam sending u diagonally at an angle of 70-80 in regard of vertical ( in less than a second ) from troposphere-stratosphere. This is still above casket to me. Btw in CWverse absolute zero has unusual properties like allowing u breaking dimensional barriers like escaping Barry Allen from Mirror pocket realm. Yeah Kara is that broken like immesurable speeds, resistance to subatomic lvl matter manipulation, Her DNA transformed Leslie into Livewire who can consume speed force thunders or heatvision to amp herself etc.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By destinyman75

@fantaman11: Nice post .. However I don't despute Kara being strong enough to rock Surtur, or fast enough to dodge him most times she will no doubt. My only thing is the freeze breath. Still won't work with the examples you've made..Her freeze breath has only a few showings anad that's been shown is nothing to the eternal flame..Even sun's aren't on the same level as the eternal flame..It never ends, she could only stalemate for a shirt time at beat with that the flame still would overwhelm in the end..Her best bet isn't freeze breathz it's actually a bar idea and would leave her vulnerable without doing much to him.

She should try other avenues

Fantaman11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Fantaman11

@namebk: Ok visuals are sometimes poor and stupid looking but compare low budget show ( 50 milion dollars per 22 50min-durating episodes) to movie (600 milion per 120-150 minutes ). Even low showings in Supergirl are explained even indirectly or powerscaling. Even in movies like Hulk fights like jobber because is not angry enough or Thor fought like amateur in Endgame because literally forgot some skills thx to such mode of life. Life of alcoholic etc.

like Martians in 11 episode of s2 fought like street tier guys because power dampening shield was activated to not let whites escape etc.

Shapeshifters like White or greens or Brainiac 8 are broken in haxes. Like interplanetary telepathy or Alien/xenomorph like webs or simply via tk overpowering easily kryptonian ( if skilled enough ) or indigo resisting Phantom zone and pulling out from this timeless void etc.

Fantaman11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Fantaman11

@destinyman75 said:

@fantaman11: Nice post .. However I don't despute Kara being strong enough to rock Surtur,

We must know how truly durable is Surtur and Kara can simply even Kryptonite weakened drill so deep even x-ray won't track/register her and casually go through ground. Or tricking Red Tornado or being on pair with Superman or rushing through legion ship, very same ship which can withstand massive impact and internal explosion just being unscratched, survive 13 000 years under rocks and 10 000 years ago is literal ice age ( earthquakes even super eruptions etc. ) or take take radiation of blue star ( omicron rays etc. etc. )

or fast enough to dodge him most times she will no doubt.

Ok she sometimes do not pay attention but making herself predictable but i don't think he can tag such little and fast objects

My only thing is the freeze breath. Still won't work with the examples you've made..Her freeze breath has only a few showings anad that's been shown is nothing to the eternal flame..

Only one time she has frozen magic fire is freezing H'ronmeer magic fire. Flame of creation of martian kind, god of wrath ( H'ronmeer as their god has flaming eyes, gave sacred symbols and this magic staff capable of freezing time, create illusions, hallucinations, teleportation, redirect energy attacks, allow martians to shapeshift into the earth etc.

Even sun's aren't on the same level as the eternal flame..It never ends,

this a little No Limit Fallacy but might be true

she could only stalemate for a shirt time at beat with that the flame still would overwhelm in the end..Her best bet isn't freeze breathz it's actually a bar idea and would leave her vulnerable without doing much to him.

Absolute zero is temp. theoretically existing but nobody truly knows what is happening at true absolute zero. Lowest temp. ever recorded is Sagitarius surface https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2BaK8Pt2iU. In CW verse her freeze breath can creaty icy constructs from nothing via freezing them, obliterate materials capable of resisting deep space, stalemate absolute hot ( pretty logical ), even absolute zero of Caitlin Snow ( confirmed by Harrison Wells-2 it is absolute ) can create with one hit at least multiblock-city lvl ranged snow weather or even breaking dimensional barrier of mirror pocket dimension where Barry was trapped.

She should try other avenues

Ok but i doubt he can keep up with her flight, speed, rushing through his flesh

Limitlees/enternal power =/= infinite power. Limitless means your source of power is "infinite" but u can output attack and that lvl but by it's portion and is likely to be stoppable. It is like Harry Potter's magic: Source is limitless as magic of wound, undeplatable source of power but in attack potency ( forgeting broken unexplainable haxes ) is like building lvl at least [ best attack potency ever shown in potterverse is large city lvl as Grindenwald trying to destroy entire Paris ] but infinite ( actually there is not such thing as true infinity ) is like The One Above all or cosmic armor superman or Oblivion, Mandrak, Lucifer Morn. etc.

Avatar image for money_brings_happiness
Money_Brings_Happiness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

At his Max height Surtur's sword would weigh billions of tons and he no sold a shockwave that shattered mountains Surtur could throw Mount Rushmore at his Max height or he could fling the Burj khalifa into the moon. Surtur is physically stronger than them at his Max height a hit from him would be stronger than a nuclear bomb.

Fantaman11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Fantaman11

@money_brings_happiness said:

At his Max height Surtur's sword would weigh billions of tons and he no sold a shockwave that shattered mountains Surtur could throw Mount Rushmore at his Max height or he could fling the Burj khalifa into the moon. Surtur is physically stronger than them at his Max height a hit from him would be stronger than a nuclear bomb.

Kara has taken more powerful attacks. Her strenght is like hmm throwing 1 milion ton object at MTFL+ ( 12 234 ly distance at 1.5 years ) or she said she can/will drop mountain on Mon-El threatening him if he will lie again. Can stalemate superman who also stopped Earthquake in california, she can penetrate magic construction which is connected to worldkiller's magic capable of moving the moon at subrelativistic speeds ( large planet lvl attack potency ). Reign ( and Kara holds well against her ) can with brute force and destined for her sword devour entire core in 2-3 hours ( subatomic lvl ) what is also large planet lvl, escape H'ronmeer powers amped planet's core ( and max effort Kara scales well to her ). Kara can break nth metal which can take small portion of H'ronmeer magic or tank Red Daughter's thunders which can create faked temporary mini sun in the sky ( creating night ) and country lvl luminous purple magic storm.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

She could just create tornado above his head then freeze his head etc. She is simply too fast, too durable etc.

DivineVisitor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@money_brings_happiness:

"a hit from him would be stronger than a nuclear bomb"

Would love to see the calcs for that,

Fantaman11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Fantaman11

@destinyman75: + notice current Supergirl has Red Daughter powers who was OP AF. She is gonna fight u know the destroyer of the entire multiverse what means all Earths ( universes ) their timelines, Speed Force ( anything ). Ok some actions she performs slow sth like that but this is like u know to show how cool are her powers for entertainment. She can simply scan with x-ray. Kara can simply outspeed in 9 seconds car rushing from ground to mesosphere ( likely truth because instant freezing, no air, low pressure etc. ) like 70-80 kilometers above lvl of sea etc. what is consistent with her travel and she can quickly react consistently and do very sharp turning

TheVVitchKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: except that tsunami isn't even 10th the size of Surtur nor is it made of fire hot enough to melt sky scrapers made of gold

MrTrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The El's stomp.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By RBT

@thevvitchking said:

@rbt: except that tsunami isn't even 10th the size of Surtur nor is it made of fire hot enough to melt sky scrapers made of gold

Freezing thousands of million tons of water requires more effort than putting out flames...

Not to mention, Kara's freeze breath has been stated to be absolute zero when she's going all out by one of the most reliable sources. So unless Surtur has feats of insisting absolute zero, I don't even know what the discussion here is.

TheVVitchKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: millions of ton? even the smallest mountains weigh upwards of hundreds of billions and Surtur was towering over an entire range while kneeling

and statements in the arrowverse can’t be taken seriously unless you think Mach 5 is fast enough to go around the earth several times a second but as it stands now Surtur can vaporise the kryptonians with one AOE attack they can’t hurt him they can’t stop him

Fantaman11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: millions of ton? even the smallest mountains weigh upwards of hundreds of billions and Surtur was towering over an entire range while kneeling

and statements in the arrowverse can’t be taken seriously unless you think Mach 5 is fast enough to go around the earth several times a second but as it stands now Surtur can vaporise the kryptonians with one AOE attack they can’t hurt him they can’t stop him

Absolute zero >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Surtur's fire. Even absolute zero is unusual via properties in CWverse like Caitlin breaking dimensional barrier to let flash escape mirror traps. Water has enormous specific heat capacity and enthalpy of fusion. Rocks/lava has much much lower one what means Kara can simply put out his body extremely quickly. Freezing milions of tons of water >>> 10 bilions of rocky mountains. Body will be frozen so rocky flesh will break extremely casually by simply stepping. Surtur is described as being consisting of rocks, lava etc.

Fisrtly Barry said "OVERMACH 7" no mach 7. You get it ? Mathemathically still correct so stop misconcepting the facts ( unless ur in white house or high lvl politician ).

Kara can simply survive Overgirl explosion and even core of nuke ( Nazi Kara is confirmed to be living nuke ) has temperature of 15 000 000 K and Kara simply has tanked greater lvl explosion. I can autocounter argument like "but magic fire capable of resurecting beings out of nowhere" Kara has taken casually fire resurecting Reign as seperate being and Reign heatvision simply is this fire and Kara is fine after that. Kara can also put out fire of H'ronmeer magic. God of wrath who created martiankind and his eyes are fiery etc.

Avatar image for money_brings_happiness
Money_Brings_Happiness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Surtur's sword was able to penetrate multiple miles into the ground. Surtur's sword would trap them if he played it on them. The wind from his swings were leveling skyscrapers. Surtur is physically one of the strongest characters ever put to film. Despite all this I think I it is either a stalemate or the Kryptonians.

Tony501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers