#1 Posted by mr-luxcipher (7593 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for masterskywalker
#2 Posted by MasterSkywalker (3609 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1 with some difficulty.

#3 Posted by The_Red_Devil (4472 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2 after a good fight.

Avatar image for blackpantherisb
#4 Edited by blackpantherisb (6985 posts) - - Show Bio

Team one, Hyperion is a massive massive weak link.

#5 Posted by destinyman75 (13976 posts) - - Show Bio

Power Girl is a weak link here wonder woman beat her in two moves, then again she did the same to Kara so...well Kara is.mvp for her team and should take any on the other team one on one but I'm seeing a team up after Power Girl goes down

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00
#6 Posted by deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00 (10000 posts) - - Show Bio

@destinyman75:

Power Girl is a weak link here wonder woman beat her in two moves

Yeah because everyone can casually beat Wonder Woman.. Supergirl also lost to Wonder Woman.

#7 Posted by KingGuinness (1844 posts) - - Show Bio

I haven't read into Power Girl much but I know that she's been defeated by Wonder Woman and stomped by Black Adam twice so it's clear to me that she's below Thor/Hulk/Superman tier. She's a weak link in my eyes so Team 2 with difficulty.

#8 Posted by TheWatcherKing (18248 posts) - - Show Bio

Team one wins handily.

#9 Posted by destinyman75 (13976 posts) - - Show Bio

@all-father: I did mention Kara did too. True Diana could probably take either herself but it's just an example of how easily she beat them. So Gladiator should contend though Kara I put slightly above. It's Power Girl I have the issue with, Hyperion should be able to take her

#10 Posted by HellionVulcan (7140 posts) - - Show Bio

I haven't read into Power Girl much but I know that she's been defeated by Wonder Woman and stomped by Black Adam twice so it's clear to me that she's below Thor/Hulk/Superman tier. She's a weak link in my eyes so Team 2 with difficulty.

#11 Posted by Evil-Incarnate (7001 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1

Kara beats Kallark

PG beats/stalemates Hypothesis

#12 Edited by MightyKalEl (2206 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1 in a close fight.

#13 Posted by WollfMyth209 (16263 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1 takes it.

Avatar image for proteusxmanrxis
#14 Posted by ProteusXManRxis (4444 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1.

#15 Posted by The_Red_Devil (4472 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackpantherisb: Wait this is Earth 13034 Hyperion , he has some pretty impressive feats which should put him on Powergirl's level.

I will post them once I am on my Laptop.

#16 Posted by Lvenger (36335 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackpantherisb: Wait this is Earth 13034 Hyperion , he has some pretty impressive feats which should put him on Powergirl's level.

I will post them once I am on my Laptop.

I'd be interested to see those so called impressive feats because from my experience they're non existent. He has few striking feats, virtually no good combat speed feats and his durability is very inconsistent. So Blackpantherisb is right to call 13034 Hyperion a massive massive weak link. Outside of lifting strength, he is worthless.

#17 Edited by The_Red_Devil (4472 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger: Ok , here are the feats ,

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

In this fight he tanks punches from Hulk , pushes Hulk back with his heat vision and then punches him back into Banner form (This is pretty impressive).

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

He punches Thor around , overpowers Carol and throws her away , then tanks Thor's lightning , takes a smacking from Hulk and a high powered punch from Carol and still isn't down (Altough he was under the effect of some kind of a virus).

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

He lifts up Atlantis and throws it down and then reacts to a ragging Namor and kills him with his Heat Vision.

#18 Posted by Lvenger (36335 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_red_devil: Figured you'd bring these up.

In this fight he tanks punches from Hulk , pushes Hulk back with his heat vision and then punches him back into Banner form (This is pretty impressive).

Wrong, Hyperion didn't punch Hulk back into Banner, that's a common misinterpretation of what happened. When Thor was freed from the tree, he summoned Mjolnir to hit Abyss with a bolt of lightning which disrupts her control over Hulk. In the scans you provided, you can see she states "I've lost him" after she was hit and Hulk reverts back into Banner because Abyss is no longer controlling him. Hyperion had nothing to do with punching him back to Banner.

He punches Thor around , overpowers Carol and throws her away , then tanks Thor's lightning , takes a smacking from Hulk and a high powered punch from Carol and still isn't down (Altough he was under the effect of some kind of a virus).

He hits Thor like once, Carol's a mid tier so overpowering her's not that great, he cried out in pain from Thor's lightning and Hulk overpowered Hyperion pretty casually. He was being mind controlled by a being called Carrion so he wasn't weakened by a virus but I still don't see why this is that impressive.

He lifts up Atlantis and throws it down and then reacts to a ragging Namor and kills him with his Heat Vision.

Lifting strength again, not striking strength. They're two different areas. Hyperion's best striking feat is small nuke level.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

Killing Namor isn't bad but not enough to beat either of the Kryptonians considering they've tanked heat vision from other Kryptonians which is better feats wise than Hyperion's heat vision. So Hyperion is still a weak link, he lacks striking, combat speed and heat vision feats.

#20 Posted by Kingant27 (16899 posts) - - Show Bio

Would back the Marvel duo IMO just seem physically stronger and should be able to keep up with the girls.

#21 Edited by Lvenger (36335 posts) - - Show Bio

Backing the Kryptonians girls, Hyperion is a weak link and gets beaten the quickest. Though Kara could handle Gladiator on her own just fine.

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
#22 Posted by ThEBeStOfTheBeST (10523 posts) - - Show Bio

Kryptonian chicks.

#23 Posted by EmpressOfDread (12367 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

Powergirl and Supergirl.

#24 Edited by Mr_Bavadin (373 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2 stomps.

Gladiator solos.

#25 Edited by Grekko (130 posts) - - Show Bio

Supergirl and PG are way more consistent, and Hyperion is by far the weakest one here.

BTW @lvenger i was searching the other day Hickman confirming that Hyperion didn't punch Hulk back into Banner since i remember him saying something about it and here it is

No Caption Provided

basically if anyone keeps bringing it up(which for some reason i still see on these forums), here is the definitive proof to debunk it.

#26 Posted by BeastMonster (524 posts) - - Show Bio

Hickman's hyperion and a fully confident gladiator would win with minimal troubles. Gladiator is a lot faster, hyperion has comparable speed, but gladiator and hyperion both have significantly superior strength and durability than supergirl and powergirl.

i was searching the other day Hickman confirming that Hyperion didn't punch Hulk back into Banner since i remember him saying something about it and here it is

basically if anyone keeps bringing it up(which for some reason i still see on these forums), here is the definitive proof to debunk it.

Hyperion did knockout the Hulk fair and square. Hickman never stated that hyperion didn't punch hulk back into banner. The thing is hyperion punched hulk after abyss had already lost his control over hulk. After hyperion punched hulk, instead of staying hulked out as hulk normally would after getting punched, hulk got KOed and reverted to banner. Moreover, banner had a bruised/black eye as well, on the same area where hyperion punched him.

If you punch or attack banner he starts hulking out or stays hulked out. The fact that hyperion punched the hulk yet hulk reverted to banner indicates that hyperion overwhelmed and knocked the hulk out. Abyss mind control only comes into play because while hulk was under abyss' mind control, he was enraged and bloodlusted. Once abyss' mind control broke off, hulk was no longer enraged and bloodlusted. So essentially hyperion knocked out a hulk in a calm/regular savage state. Which isn't a bad showing for hulk since hulk has been knocked out by colossus and ironman before when he wasn't enraged or was in a somewhat calm state. You can see banner wakes up confused and his right eye is noticeably darker and different than his other eye.

Imo koing a calm hulk with a punch the way hyperion did is enough to argue he can take out supergirl or powergirl in a 1v1 fairly easily. Gladiator has his own feats of going toe to toe with hulk along with instantly healing from wolverine stabbing through his shoulder among other feats. So I'd definitely argue hyperion and gladiator are going to win this.

No Caption Provided

#27 Posted by Warlockmage (9074 posts) - - Show Bio

Supergirl could solo

#28 Posted by EmpressOfDread (12367 posts) - - Show Bio

Supergirl and Powegirl both have the speed advantage at least combat wise. Supergirl have moon busting striking feats which should be enough for the blitz to prevail. They will wear down Glads confidence and take hyperion. Solar batteries for the win. Supergirl is more powerful than power girl imo she can beat gladiator in 1 vs 1.

#29 Edited by Yuber (350 posts) - - Show Bio

If this is 13034-Hyperion he solos, they can't hurt him.

#30 Posted by Mr_Bavadin (373 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol at Hyperion soloing,in fact he's basically the weakest one here.Physical strength means little in a real fight,what really matters is the striking power.

#31 Posted by reikai (7455 posts) - - Show Bio

Gladiator's mohawk solos.

#33 Posted by agent41 (15335 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2 stomps.

Gladiator solos.

They don't.

In his dreams.

#34 Posted by agent41 (15335 posts) - - Show Bio

Supergirl could solo

What makes you think that?.

#35 Posted by Mr_Bavadin (373 posts) - - Show Bio

@agent41: Cause Supergirl is faster and strikes harder than certain characters like Wonder Woman.

#36 Edited by agent41 (15335 posts) - - Show Bio

@mr_bavadin said:

@agent41: Cause Supergirl is faster and strikes harder than certain characters like Wonder Woman.

That is not true though. But i guess Wonder Woman is always on your mind.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4
#37 Edited by deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4 (18365 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2

Hyperion giving Hulk a nasty bruise with one uppercut is a really underrated feat and Gladiator is easily the most powerful one here

#38 Edited by Mr_Bavadin (373 posts) - - Show Bio

@agent41: That is true,SG is FTL if not MFTL,while WW is barely close to lightspeed in terms of travel speed.

SG's showings against DD are also better than WW's.

#40 Posted by agent41 (15335 posts) - - Show Bio

@agent41: That is true,SG is FTL if not MFTL,while WW is barely close to lightspeed in terms of travel speed.

I don't remember Post Crisis SG traveling faster than light speed. And WW is stronger and hits harder than her.

They are not.

#41 Posted by Mr_Bavadin (373 posts) - - Show Bio

@agent41 said:
@mr_bavadin said:

And WW is stronger and hits harder than her.

No Caption Provided

They are .

No Caption Provided

#42 Posted by WollfMyth209 (16263 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00
#43 Posted by deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00 (10000 posts) - - Show Bio
#44 Edited by agent41 (15335 posts) - - Show Bio

@mr_bavadin said:
@agent41 said:
@mr_bavadin said:

And WW is stronger and hits harder than her.

No Caption Provided

They are .

No Caption Provided

That wasn't Kara. And it is a debunked feat.

The second scan, i love it because it says. "Against a force that killed Superman". And we know that Superman>Supergirl. But i also think is important to remember another detail. That scan is from an arc where we found out that WW was dying from a curse. She was far from being at her best, and that makes Supergirl better?. That must explain why since the first time SG and WW fought more than 4 decades ago, WW was always shown as being superior. But oh yes, WW that was dying from a curse losing to DD proves that SG is superior, sure..........................................................................................

#45 Posted by Lvenger (36335 posts) - - Show Bio

@grekko: Thanks for posting the scan, now there's concrete proof that Hickman himself corroborates the interpretation of Abyss losing control over Hulk rather than Hyperion beating Hulk into Banner.

#46 Posted by BruceRogers (17183 posts) - - Show Bio
#47 Posted by Greko (92 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4
#48 Edited by deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4 (18365 posts) - - Show Bio

@greko:

No Caption Provided

I don't think he KO'ed him but that bruise is undeniably large lol

#49 Edited by Greko (92 posts) - - Show Bio

@_kingoflatveria: I am not following you, are you talking about the white eyes that Hulk has? He had eyes like that before he even started fighting Hyperion, it's because of Abyss control. There is no bruise of any kind.

No Caption Provided

Sorry i think i got it now, you are talking about Banner and how he appears to have a blackened eye in that picture? Well if we pull a higher quality scan and zoom in, you can see that there is no bruising whatsoever.

No Caption Provided

it's just shading around the eyes. Whenever a bruise actually happens, artists tend to emphasize them, like so

No Caption Provided

eye swollen, different color, partially or completely closed, nothing similar to Banner so i don't think Hulk/Banner have any kind of bruise here.

#50 Posted by Saren (27933 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2. I don't know why anyone above thinks Hyperion is a weak link, he's arguably the strongest person here.