versus

Mr.Majestic

No Caption Provided

Worldbreaker Hulk

No Caption Provided

Rules.

No lead weakness.

No gadget building.

Hulk has his speed equalized to whomever he is fighting.

No BFR.

Death/KO to win.

Takes place on Apokalips, Darkseid is watching in a Shao Kahn like manner.

Avatar image for blackestnight93
#2 Posted by blackestnight93 (12134 posts) - - Show Bio
#3 Posted by Sly_141 (2708 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Edited by noah_ouellette (2882 posts) - - Show Bio

Pretty sure WbH is by far the weakest link. Majestic can take one but not both

#5 Posted by Lord_Spectrum (866 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2.

For all his strength, SBP's durability is not that impressive compared to the others.

Avatar image for thenewbluebeetle007
#6 Posted by TheNewBlueBeetle007 (4754 posts) - - Show Bio

noah_ouellette said:

#7 Posted by green_skaar (10160 posts) - - Show Bio

MM/WBH

#8 Posted by ginman333 (1482 posts) - - Show Bio

I would not want to fight WBH with equalized speed...

#9 Posted by destinyman75 (7173 posts) - - Show Bio

Majestic and WBH is a scary team with speed equalized

#10 Edited by Frozen (20800 posts) - - Show Bio

@lord_spectrum said:

Team 2.

For all his strength, SBP's durability is not that impressive compared to the others.

@ginman333 said:

I would not want to fight WBH with equalized speed...

@green_skaar said:

MM/WBH

How is WBH anywhere near the level of Superboy Prime? Superboy Prime has tanked a Galaxy busting attack unscathed; he is a Pre-Crisis Kryptonian who can and has shuffled around planets like juggling balls.

#11 Posted by Frozen (20800 posts) - - Show Bio

#12 Posted by TheArchon (798 posts) - - Show Bio

Superboy Prime might solo Team 2. Ion might as well.

#13 Posted by EmperorThanos (10070 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1 should really be able to win. Super boy prime is stronger than anyone here and ion can give anyone in the other team a run for their money.

#14 Posted by god_vulcan (3578 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1 should really be able to win. Super boy prime is stronger than anyone here and ion can give anyone in the other team a run for their money.

Avatar image for supermanforever
#15 Posted by Supermanforever (1497 posts) - - Show Bio

@emperorthanos said:

#16 Posted by playerx-tr (285 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1

Avatar image for christianrapper
#17 Edited by christianrapper (5206 posts) - - Show Bio

i never get the point of putting characters in battles that are way out classed. if you have to equalize speed then that is a clue that he is way out classed. that would be like putting spiderman or the flash in a battle with the hulk and equalizing strength. you never see that. the hulk still has only one super power. the rest have way more powers. you have to nerf them of most of their powers and other abilities to make it even somewhat fair. i really wish someone would make a battle with the hulk with super fast characters and equalizing strength. this battle still isn't fair since they can just ignore the hulk and double team majestic. then they can take care of the hulk. they have to fight idiotically to lose.

#18 Posted by All-Father (1245 posts) - - Show Bio

Either of Team 1 could solo.

#19 Edited by Lord_Spectrum (866 posts) - - Show Bio

@frozen:

How is WBH anywhere near the level of Superboy Prime?

He has the strength to do so. He is stronger than him and actually has busted a planet.

Plus Prime's punches have failed to do many things:

Like failing to one-shott Supermen, who were around Kryptonite field in space, thus weaker, yet all Prime's punch did is simply made them bleed a little.

No Caption Provided

He failed to one-shot Black Adam, and Adam was not even bleeding.

No Caption Provided

He failed to one-shot Martian Manhunter, who normally is not depicted as someone with high durability, all Prime's punch did was just a little bleeding.

No Caption Provided

There are many other scans showcasing that he is not on the same strength tier as World Breaker Hulk.

Superboy Prime has tanked a Galaxy busting attack unscathed;

It was a statement actually, and that blast didn't even destroy a galaxy, plus it was an oultier (though there was no galaxy busting so it might not be), on consistent basis he gets hurt by much less.

May the scanfest begin. ^_^

He had 4 fights with Superboy, and everytime, Connor has shown that he can hurt him, i would have called it PIS, but the fact that it happened 4 times would disapprove it, since it is just plain consistency as of now.

Conner hurting Prime in their fights ( as well as Superman doing so in a few scans ).

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Krypto fought Prime 2 times as well, and in both of those time he hurted him as well via bite and heat vision.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

How about Sodam Yat, a daxamite, using his strength to make Prime bleed.

No Caption Provided

Or Martian Manhunter doing so.

No Caption Provided

Or Bart Allen doing the same, twice.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Or Superman destroying his armor plus making him bleed, as well as punch from both Power Girl and Supergirl harming him. Prime even feared and evaded attack that from PG, and according to Power Girl, it would have turned him for Superboy Prime into Supergirl Prime. XD

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

There are other scans as well showcasing his durability, which also is not on the same tier as WBHulk's.

he is a Pre-Crisis Kryptonian who can and has shuffled around planets like juggling balls.

Indeed.

But it was still Pre-Crisis, there is no factual evidence proving that his power-level has not been retconned, and given the way he was shown in comics it was.

As well as the fact that there was another Pre-Crisis Kryptinian, Kal-L, who was matched by Post-Crisis Superman, which furthermore proves that their powerlevels were changed.

Avatar image for heirtothekingdom
#20 Posted by HeirToTheKingdom (8349 posts) - - Show Bio

How is Majestic soloing Superboy Prime without the Creation Blades.

Avatar image for christianrapper
#21 Posted by christianrapper (5206 posts) - - Show Bio

no one can beat sbp.

#22 Edited by Frozen (20800 posts) - - Show Bio

@lord_spectrum: As it stands I can only address half of your post as I am stressed for time, so for the rest of your post I will either create another one or edit it into this post, but my god you're taking so many scans out of context. Have you read the comics themselves?

I was prepared for a mini-scan bomb because I could see that from the images uploaded on your profile page. I take issue with the logic you're using. I'm well aware of Kal L's power levels being changed, in fact I remember advocating that argument a few years back when many people tried to claim he was Post-Crisis Kal El's equal. Anyway:

Plus Prime's punches have failed to do many things:

This is generally an indication of bad reasoning. If your reasoning is just going to be ''look Prime didn't one shot or kill this character'' despite Prime still generally kicking the crap out of them then that is just debating. You can't expect Prime to one-shot or kill every character he fights, but that is irrelevant if it is clearly shown that he is more powerful.

I mean just glancing at your logic and it makes no sense. How is not being able to knock out Black Adam in one punch a bad feat if we see Prime casually backhand Black Adam with ease and remark on how weak his punches are? Lol.

Like failing to one-shott Supermen, who were around Kryptonite field in space, thus weaker, yet all Prime's punch did is simply made them bleed a little.

Several points on this:

• This scan comes just after Prime had blitzed through a 300 mile thick wall of Green Lantern power, after doing that he straight up trashed the GL corps. In the previous pages we see him smack around Guy Gardener and Hal Jordan with ease
  • The Kryptonite should not have been effecting the Earth 2 Superman. Prime points out that the Kryptonite is not from his Universe, the same should hold true for Kal L. Unlike Power Girl he wasn't merged into the Post-Crisis timeline
  • He only landed a single punch on both of them before instantly realizing he'd been set up for a trap. I don't see how your argument of ''failing to one-shot'' Superman counts as a bad feat. Do you realize how many characters far above Superman's own level have failed to one-shot him? The list is plentiful; the fact of the matter is that Infinite Crisis clearly established SBP as being above regular Post-Crisis Superman's level, given how he was manhandling Superman level powerhouses

He failed to one-shot Black Adam, and Adam was not even bleeding.

LMAO. Is this really your point? He literally says in the very previous page that Black Adam's punches tickle, and then proceeds to casually backhand Black Adam as if he was nothing in the very scan you posted. That scan doesn't show Prime as weak, it does the opposite - it displays how much more powerful Prime is. Black Adam at best is around or near Superman's level, and Prime straight up bitch slapped him. He wasn't trying to kill him, and he pretty much succeeded in stopping Black Adam being a nuisance.

That's massively leaving out context.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Also read the scan - Prime is confused because he doesn't know where Black Adam has gone after he backhands him, it says on your scan/the scan above that Black Adam is transported away to another Earth after being owned by Prime.

He failed to one-shot Martian Manhunter, who normally is not depicted as someone with high durability,

Really? Since when is Martian Manhunter not of high durability? I suggest you read Saren's respect thread of Martian Manhunter because that statement is just absurd. Manhunter is one of DC's biggest powerhouses. @lvenger and @dondave are more familiar with Manhunter's feats than I am.

all Prime's punch did was just a little bleeding.

And Prime has actually knocked out Martian Manhunter. It's revealed in Infinite Crisis that he had posed as Superman and then proceeded to knock out Martian Manhunter, though it was off-panel. Furthermore he's manhandled him again in Sinestro Corps War.

Note: I actually think MMH could beat Prime due to his wide array of powers but physically Prime's far above him. Manhunter based on feats is around regular Superman's level of strength.

No Caption Provided

It was a statement actually, and that blast didn't even destroy a galaxy, plus it was an oultier (though there was no galaxy busting so it might not be), on consistent basis he gets hurt by much less.

It was a statement confirmed true in the comic, and it didn't destroy one because it was contained by the Lanterns, if you read the comic you would know that, Prime was inside the Lantern bubble when it detonated; the statement was made by credible sources in the comic itself, and we see the same explosion utterly decimate Cyborg Superman.

How about S odam Yat, a daxamite, using his strength to make Prime bleed.

LOL. That isn't regular Sodam Yat, that's an ION powered Sodam Yat. The same ION powered Sodam Yat that Prime went on to trash.

#23 Edited by Frozen (20800 posts) - - Show Bio

@lord_spectrum: Continuing where I left off.

Or Superman destroying his armor plus making him bleed, as well as punch from both Power Girl and Supergirl harming him. Prime even feared and evaded attack that from PG, and according to Power Girl, it would have turned him for Superboy Prime into Supergirl Prime. XD

Again, massive context missing. Prime in the scans against Superman, Supergirl and Powergirl was weakened because he was low on sunlight. We know this because in the very next few pages, as soon as the Sun comes out, he rises into the air and regains his power.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5

In his next appearance (Green Lantern #18) which takes place straight after he gets exposure to sunlight, he decisively beats ION powered Sodam Yat and even mocks him while doing so.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3

Further adding to my point, he's later seen at his normal powers (not weakened like in the scans you showed) manhandling Superman and Power Girl pretty easily. So your point is moot once context is considered.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

There's still more of your post I have yet to address, namely the last third of it - but so far you've taken mostly everything out of context and used really bad reasoning.

#24 Edited by Frozen (20800 posts) - - Show Bio

@christianrapper said:

no one can beat sbp.

It is debatable whether Majestic is more powerful than Prime, if he is then its not by much.

#25 Posted by Lord_Spectrum (866 posts) - - Show Bio

@frozen:

As it stands I can only address half of your post as I am stressed for time,

Understandable, i will try to not stress you and take your time and attention that much.

P.S. I apologise if my posts are too flooded.

so for the rest of your post I will either create another one or edit it into this post,

As you wish.

but my god you're taking so many scans out of context.

Not really.

Have you read the comics themselves?

Actually, yes. ^_^

I was prepared for a mini-scan bomb because I could see that from the images uploaded on your profile page. I take issue with the logic you're using.

Stalking me? hehe... ^_^

I'm well aware of Kal L's power levels being changed, in fact I remember advocating that argument a few years back when many people tried to claim he was Post-Crisis Kal El's equal.

Well, as of now it is clearly shown that they are equals.

I hope we can agree on that one for now?

Anyway:

This is generally an indication of bad reasoning. If your reasoning is just going to be ''look Prime didn't one shot or kill this character'' despite Prime still generally kicking the crap out of them then that is just debating.

Yes, he did kick the crap out of them, but he didn't do that in a way of stomp, but in a way of mid and hard battles.

You can't expect Prime to one-shot or kill every character he fights,

Indeed, but in order to harm someone as durable as World Breaker Hulk, he at least needs to have strength close it.

but that is irrelevant if it is clearly shown that he is more powerful.

Indeed, but not that much more powerful.

I mean just glancing at your logic and it makes no sense. How is not being able to knock out Black Adam in one punch a bad feat if we see

It is not bad feat, what i imply is actually that if he wants to harm someone as tough as WBHulk, he at least needs to be close to one-shotting these kind of characters with one punch.

Prime casually backhand Black Adam with ease and remark on how weak his punches are? Lol.

Prime doesn't hold back be it a punch or backhand it would still contain the same amount of kinetic force.

Several points on this:

Let's see them.

This scan comes just after Prime had blitzed through a 300 mile thick wall of Green Lantern power, after doing that he straight up trashed the GL corps. In the previous pages we see him smack around Guy Gardener and Hal Jordan with ease

Impressive, but trashing fodder members of GL Corps is not that impressive.

As for trashing Guy and Hal, it is impressive but not that much.

But in Action Comics #873, Hal and John got their personal forcefields (which gives them their durability) easily shatters by a Kryptonian.

Anyways post-2000s, Lanterns where being treated weaker and weaker. In fact DC Writer Ron Marz, who is a GL writer, has stated that Mongul is more powerful than Green Lanterns, i can post the scan if needed.

No Caption Provided

The Kryptonite should not have been effecting the Earth 2 Superman. Prime points out that the Kryptonite is not from his Universe, the same should hold true for Kal L. Unlike Power Girl he wasn't merged into the Post-Crisis timeline

Sorry, but my english is not that good, what i meant about Kryptonite was strictly about Post-Crisis Superman.

I don't think that the same should hold for Kal L, without some form of evidence proving it.

Merging or not merging in Post-Crisis timeline still wouldn't change his biology, it didn't change PG's biology, unless you can provide certain evidence proving your point.

He only landed a single punch on both of them before instantly realizing he'd been set up for a trap. I don't see how your argument of ''failing to one-shot'' Superman counts as a bad feat. Do you realize how many characters far above Superman's own level have failed to one-shot him? The list is plentiful; the fact of the matter is that

I already explained that above.

I hope that it makes the matters easier.

Do you realize how many characters far above Superman's own level have failed to one-shot him?

Indeed.

But not all of them were using their full power, as well as some instances being PIS/WIS.

The list is plentiful; the fact of the matter is that Infinite Crisis clearly established SBP as being above regular Post-Crisis Superman's level, given how he was manhandling Superman level powerhouses

It did estabilish him as superior, but not on the level of manhandling. When it comes to physical stats he is not that much above Superman, but his heat vision fries people on ATOMIC level, that's why it is so effective on anyone, he basically breaks your atomic bonds by heat vision.

LMAO. Is this really your point? He literally says in the very previous page that Black Adam's punches tickle,

Which is a PIS/WIS feat, given that sheer amount of consistency shows that Prime can easily be harmed by people on Superman's tier, as Adam is someone who is stronger than Supeman.

Not only that Adam's magic punches were shown to harm even Captain Marvel, who definitely has better magic durability than Prime, which is furthemore confirmed by the fact that Wonder Girl's magic lightning from lasso (the lightning was not at full intencity thus not at full power usage) actually managed to stagger him.

No Caption Provided

and then proceeds to casually backhand Black Adam as if he was nothing in the very scan you posted.

Which utterly does no physical harm to Adam, and given the laws of physics that punch should have throwed him righ into the moon if nor further.

That scan doesn't show Prime as weak,

It does compared to WBH.

it does the opposite - it displays how much more powerful Prime is.

Actually it doesn't, Prime who actually doesn't hold back punches Adam, which pretty much nothing than send him back, which is plausible given the laws of physics.

Black Adam at best is around or near Superman's level,

Stronger.

and Prime straight up bitch slapped him.

Which did no physical harm, plus Prime doesn't hold back.

He wasn't trying to kill him,

Not trying to kill doesn't mean he held back, and given his showings and character potrayal he is shown as someone who doesn't hold back.

and he pretty much succeeded in stopping Black Adam being a nuisance.

Not really, he pucnhed him, BA was unharmed.

That's massively leaving out context.

Not really, if you look from better insight.

Really? Since when is Martian Manhunter not of high durability?

He has high durability, but compared to Superman, i would say Supes hold some solid advantage in that area.

I suggest you read Saren's respect thread of Martian Manhunter because that statement is just absurd.

I wouldn't really say so, Adam did this to Martian during WW3 story arc, this doesn't look like some high-order durability.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4

Manhunter is one of DC's biggest powerhouses. @lvenger and @dondave are more familiar with Manhunter's feats than I am.

Indeed.

He is a solid powerhouse, but when it comes to durability other characters from his tier hold advantage in that area.

And Prime has actually knocked out Martian Manhunter. It's revealed in Infinite Crisis that he had posed as Superman and then proceeded to knock out Martian Manhunter,though it was off-panel

Via Heat Vision, to which Jonnz is weak.

Furthermore he's manhandled him again in

If you mean in Tales of Sinestro Corps: Superman Prime, then not really, he didn't punch or harm him, he sort of did something like chocking him if i recall correctly.

It was a statement confirmed true in the comic,

Provide evidence for this point.

and it didn't destroy one because it was contained by the Lanterns,

Cool.

if you read the comic you would know that, Prime was inside the Lantern bubble when it detonated;

Cool, even if assume that it was galaxy busting force, it would be an outlier, given that on consistent basis he gets hurt by much less.

the statement was made by credible sources in the comic itself,

It could have been hyperbole or miscalculated.

and we see the same explosion utterly decimate Cyborg Superman.

Cyborg Superman is also not someone with very good durability.

LOL. That isn't regular Sodam Yat, that's an ION powered Sodam Yat.

Indeed. But so far his durability and strength were not shown to be amped, unless you can provide evidence.

The same ION powered Sodam Yat that Prime went on to trash.

Obviously it was shown that he was holding back, and that he still had just regular daxamite durability, given that lead pierced him.

No Caption Provided

#26 Edited by Lord_Spectrum (866 posts) - - Show Bio

@frozen:

Again, massive context missing. Prime in the scans against Superman, Supergirl and Powergirl was weakened because he was low on sunlight.

He had his suit which amped his absorbing abilities, it was taken the moment Superman punched him, after that moment i agree that he was definitely weakened.

We know this because in the very next few pages, as soon as the Sun comes out, he rises into the air and regains his power.

Indeed.

In his next appearance (Green Lantern #18) which takes place straight after he gets exposure to sunlight, he decisively beats ION powered Sodam Yat and even mocks him while doing so.

So far Ion Yat was not shown or stated that his regular daxamite strength and durability were amped, in fact it was shown quite the opposite, also according to Yat himself, he was more or less holding back most of the fight.

No Caption Provided

Further adding to my point, he's later seen at his normal powers (not weakened like in the scans you showed) manhandling Superman and Power Girl pretty easily. So your point is moot once context is considered.

I would suggest you reading your scans again, it is not manhandling, he simply throwed PG against Supes.

PC Supes also fought Time Trapper variaton of Prime(who logically should be more powerful) and did pretty well.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

There's still more of your post I have yet to address, namely the last third of it - but so far you've taken mostly everything out of context and used really bad reasoning.

Thanks for sharing your opinion, but not really.

#27 Edited by dondave (41534 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1

#28 Posted by dondave (41534 posts) - - Show Bio

@lord_spectrum:

Not only that Adam's magic punches were shown to harm even Captain Marvel, who definitely has better magic durability than Prime, which is furthemore confirmed by the fact that Wonder Girl's magic lightning from lasso (the lightning was not at full intencity thus not at full power usage) actually managed to stagger him.

This isn't true. Magic doesn't affect Prime.

No Caption Provided

#29 Edited by Lord_Spectrum (866 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave:

Mordru didn't even use his full power, only a tiny portion of it, if he wanted to kill Prime he could just snap his fingers and kill him, as we know that Mordru is way above Prime's league, same with Mxy, and both of these characters have power to outright annihilate Prime, also magic does affect Prime, as shown with Wonder Girl's lasso's lightning, it simply takes more power, and this lasso was given to her by Ares, so we know that low-level magic can't affect Prime, but mid-tier magic would.

No Caption Provided

#30 Edited by dondave (41534 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave:

Mordru didn't even use his full power, only a tiny portion of it, if he wanted to kill Prime he could just snap his fingers and kill him, as we know that Mordru is way above Prime's league, same with Mxy, and both of these characters have power to outright annihilate Prime, also magic does affect Prime, as shown with Wonder Girl's lasso's lightning, it simply takes more power, and this lasso was given to her by Ares, so we know that low-level magic can't affect Prime, but mid-tier magic would.

No Caption Provided

On what basis can you claim that Modru could kill him if he wanted?

Or Wonder Woman and Cassie were choking him with two nigh unbreakable pieces of rope? If it was magical or not, that combined with their own Superhuman strength would be enough to illicit that reaction in him when he was was still weakened from his time in front a Red Sun Eater.

#31 Posted by Lord_Spectrum (866 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave:

Sorry, but have you seen the feats of Mordru?

He has quite impressive power.

He goes toe to toe with 5D Imps and many other impressive instances showcasing his vast abilities and raw might.

Or Wonder Woman and Cassie were choking him with two nigh unbreakable pieces of rope?

In Cassie's case her rope also emits lightning attacks on those she lassoes. Also you can see that Prime was resisting the choke. It was the lightning from Cassie's lasso which staggered him.

If it was magical or not, that combined with their own Superhuman strength

We can literally see lightning crackling around Superboy Prime's neck, as well as Prime being staggered.

would be enough to illicit that reaction in him

Not really, Cassie is not really that strong, on the other hand Wondie is very powerful character, but i doubt she has the strength to do that, also they throwed him in the next page. In my scan they just lassoed him, plus we actually see Prime resisting the choking.

when he was was still weakened from his time in front a Red Sun Eater.

Actually Red Star attacked him with red solar light affter Cassie and Wondie throwed him.

Also he has his supersuit on him which accelerates his solar energy absorbtion, which, thus lowers effectiveness of red solar light as well as removes the side effects on way higher rate.

#32 Posted by KeyboardThug9 (276 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1 and its not really close.

#33 Posted by dondave (41534 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave:

Sorry, but have you seen the feats of Mordru?

He has quite impressive power.

He goes toe to toe with 5D Imps and many other impressive instances showcasing his vast abilities and raw might.

Or Wonder Woman and Cassie were choking him with two nigh unbreakable pieces of rope?

In Cassie's case her rope also emits lightning attacks on those she lassoes. Also you can see that Prime was resisting the choke. It was the lightning from Cassie's lasso which staggered him.

If it was magical or not, that combined with their own Superhuman strength

We can literally see lightning crackling around Superboy Prime's neck, as well as Prime being staggered.

would be enough to illicit that reaction in him

Not really, Cassie is not really that strong, on the other hand Wondie is very powerful character, but i doubt she has the strength to do that, also they throwed him in the next page. In my scan they just lassoed him, plus we actually see Prime resisting the choking.

when he was was still weakened from his time in front a Red Sun Eater.

Actually Red Star attacked him with red solar light affter Cassie and Wondie throwed him.

Also he has his supersuit on him which accelerates his solar energy absorbtion, which, thus lowers effectiveness of red solar light as well as removes the side effects on way higher rate.

So he attacked him, but didn't want to affect him in any way? There's no logical explanation for attacking him if he didn't intend to either knock him out or kill him.

How exactly can you tell what Prime was reacting to and what he wasn't? Lightning crackling across his neck doesn't mean that it staggered him, the exact same thing happened with Black Adam and we know they had no effect on him either.

Wonder Girl and Wonder Woman using both their strength and lassos combined would be enough to stagger a weakened Superboy Prime based on the pressure they're exerting through their lassos.

I wasn't talking about Red Star. I was talking about the Red Sun Eater the Green Lantern Corps imprisoned him in front of at the end of Infinite Crisis.

#34 Posted by reaverlation (23044 posts) - - Show Bio

Prime and Yat

#35 Posted by destinyman75 (7173 posts) - - Show Bio

Majestic takes prime in a good fight

WBH isn't going down here far too durable can't say the same for ION

#36 Posted by monarch2016 (1552 posts) - - Show Bio

Prime solos easy.

#37 Posted by TheKinfing (7609 posts) - - Show Bio

Prime arguably solos.

#38 Edited by Nathaniel_Adam (3388 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1

#39 Edited by stormphoenix (6586 posts) - - Show Bio
#40 Posted by RabumAlal (3256 posts) - - Show Bio

Prime solos, Ion almost does as well.

#41 Posted by dondave (41534 posts) - - Show Bio

Majestic takes prime in a good fight

WBH isn't going down here far too durable can't say the same for ION

Majestic couldn't handle Prime's heat vision.

#42 Posted by destinyman75 (7173 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave: maybe but he wouldn't be around to take the heat vision anyway too fast. Also since he can find weaknesses in his foes super fast don't see boy prime taking majestic. Man prime is another story though

#43 Posted by from_beyond (505 posts) - - Show Bio

Prime solos.

#44 Edited by dorukesin1 (1793 posts) - - Show Bio

@frozen: @dondave ignored him after he shared Ion as

"Sodam Yat, a daxamite, using his strength to make Prime bleed."

yeah a daxamite with super strength can make Clark bleed

you should also do the same, just look at how he shared that Black Adam feat.Clark bitchslapped Adam but somehow he failed to oneshot lol

Avatar image for blackstaroblivion
#45 Posted by BlackStarOblivion (1731 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1 FTW.

#46 Posted by Lord_Spectrum (866 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave:

So he attacked him, but didn't want to affect him in any way?

Indeed.

But the point is he didn't use his full power, not even a solid amount of it.

There's no logical explanation for attacking him if he didn't intend to either knock him out or kill him.

Trying to kill and trying to harm are different things. Mordru tried to harm him with some violet fireballs, he didn't expect that kind of reaction from SBP, since it is known that Supermen are as tough against magic as any mortal human, but SBP is someone who actually has durability towards magic.

How exactly can you tell what Prime was reacting to and what he wasn't?

I didn't say he was reacting, i said he was resisting the choke.

Lightning crackling across his neck doesn't mean that it staggered him,

You can see from both his face expression and word bubble that something was staggering him.

the exact same thing happened with Black Adam and we know they had no effect on him either.

I already adressed that instance of BA and SBP in my previous posts.

That was basic inconsistency SBP's history of fights.

Wonder Girl and Wonder Woman using both their strength and lassos combined would be enough to stagger

I wouldn't really say so their strength is impressive but not really that much in order to accomplish it, and it was actually lightning from lasso which staggered him.

a weakened Superboy Prime based on the pressure they're exerting through their lassos.

SBP was not weakened at that moment, he had his armor which enhances his solar energy absorbtion abilities.

I wasn't talking about Red Star. I was talking about the Red Sun Eater the Green Lantern Corps imprisoned him in front of at the end of Infinite Crisis.

He had enough time to heal from that, and given that we know that when he wears that suit the effects of red solar light vanish in very fast rate.

#47 Posted by dondave (41534 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave: maybe but he wouldn't be around to take the heat vision anyway too fast. Also since he can find weaknesses in his foes super fast don't see boy prime taking majestic. Man prime is another story though

Prime is just as fast as he is and Majestic has already shown he has not durable enough to withstand Star level heat. As long as Majestros is in his field of vision, Prime is they type to spray ad pray.

What weakness is he going to find in Prime?

#48 Edited by MightyKalEl (821 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1.

#49 Posted by AbelHsu (2308 posts) - - Show Bio

Prime can likely solo .

#50 Posted by Helloman (6483 posts) - - Show Bio

Team one wins.