superboy-prime vs zoom

daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#201  Edited By daak1212
@Silver2467: I think you got it all wrong here champ, I just did that for giggles not for serious debate.  I'm not really sure who wins or why really.  I haven't seen you in a while.
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#202  Edited By Zoom
@daak1212 said:
@Silver2467: I think you got it all wrong here champ, I just did that for giggles not for serious debate.
Thing is, that scan gets posted about 20 times per Zoom fight so anybody who posts it is assumed to be  

1) An idiot or 
2) A troll 

Perhaps you didn't know.  Now you do.
Avatar image for supermandefender
supermandefender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cant Prime just find the wall again punch it a couple more times and change reality again but this time to when Zoom never had powers. Zoom loses against Reality breakers or Reality warpers. That simple. Hopefully debate is over.

Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204  Edited By Zoom
@supermandefender said:
Cant Prime just find the wall again punch it a couple more times and change reality again but this time to when Zoom never had powers. Zoom loses against Reality breakers or Reality warpers. That simple. Hopefully debate is over.
So your argument is that is that SBP will fly to another dimension to become a reality warper? 

Protip: If you need to give one of the characters new powers to win, he's probably already lost.
Avatar image for deactivated-60d8e8271946e
deactivated-60d8e8271946e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

@supermandefender said:
Yeah, no.............Prime has never done that in a fight to win, Prime doesn't decide if he changes reality when he punches. And HE WAS PUNCHING AT THE WALLS OF THE PARADISE DIMENSION. 

Zoom always beats annoying-emo kids.
supermandefender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicdude23: @Zoom: What were  You guys saying  about it never happened? I didnt quite catch that last part.....?
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
monarch2016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207  Edited By monarch2016

prime would beat zoom

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208  Edited By slimj87d

Zoom wins. 

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209  Edited By slimj87d
@comicdude23  said: 

@supermandefender  said: 

Yeah, no.............Prime has never done that in a fight to win, Prime doesn't decide if he changes reality when he punches. And HE WAS PUNCHING AT THE WALLS OF THE PARADISE DIMENSION.   Zoom always beats annoying-emo kids.
@supermandefender:  

Yeah you really didn't catch that last part...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermandefender: Yeah, you miss-read my post.
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211  Edited By Zoom
@baron2011 said:
prime would beat zoom
How?  He can't even see Zoom much less touch him much less hurt him.  This has been proven.  Give up.
Jezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212  Edited By Jezer

This thread laughs me so hard. 

(^yes, you heard it right)
monarch2016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213  Edited By monarch2016
@Zoom said:
@baron2011 said:
prime would beat zoom
How?  He can't even see Zoom much less touch him much less hurt him.  This has been proven.  Give up.
1.prime beat up several flashes at the same time more than once so i don't see why he cant hit zoom
2.prime almost destroyed the speed force and escape it so again i don't see why he cant hit zoom
3.zoom was hit by many fighters infinite slower than prime so once again i don't see why prime can't destroy this yellow guy
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214  Edited By Zoom
@baron2011 said:
@Zoom said:
@baron2011 said:
prime would beat zoom
1.prime beat up several flashes at the same time more than once so i don't see why he cant hit zoom2.prime almost destroyed the speed force and escape it so again i don't see why he cant hit zoom 3.zoom was hit by many fighters infinite slower than prime so once again i don't see why prime can't destroy this yellow guy
Because Zoom is so fast that the FLASHES can't see him. 

I mean, it's like saying you can outrun a jet because you're fast enough to catch a snail.  

All instances of Zoom getting tagged by slower characters are CIS because Zoom tries to improve heroes.  Zoom has no reason to try to improve Prime.  This is a simple battle and Zoom will simply tear SBP apart.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215  Edited By Silver2467

When has Prime beaten any Flashes? In Infinite Crisis, they humiliated him, and in SCW, he ran away from them to fight other heroes. Prime is afraid of the Flashes.  

Jezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216  Edited By Jezer

^He meant that there was a scan where the Flashes were beating on Superboy Prime, 
and then he threw out a flurry of wild  punches, and they backed off. 

Of course, this is the unbiased visual interpretation of the scan. I think the whole bias part was where he got it wrong. 
supermandefender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Silver2467: I think bart died didnt he? Bart couldnt handle the speed they were using to push Prime into and he died. Heck Jay couldnt handle it and fell and if it wasnt for Barry showing up Prime wouldnt have been pushed into the speed force. Prime showed that he not only could handle it but he could also escape it. I think thats a high showing feat. 

These same characters that couldnt stop Prime have beaten Zoom. So in 1 situation you have characters who have never beaten Prime and in the next you have a character that has been defeated many times. Heck he was defeated by Wonder Woman. Prime would 1 shot Wonder Woman. I mean really the logic fails for ppl voting for Zoom here.
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218  Edited By Zoom
@supermandefender said:
@Silver2467: I think bart died didnt he? Bart couldnt handle the speed they were using to push Prime into and he died.
Oh?  Is that how Bart Allen died? 

I could have sworn it was because Inertia built a machine that turned off his speed and then the Rogues shot him but maybe I'm wrong.  XD 

Did you just not finish Infinite Crisis? Or realize Bart had an entire series after his 2nd battle with Superboy Prime? 

@supermandefender said:
These same characters that couldnt stop Prime have beaten Zoom. So in 1 situation you have characters who have never beaten Prime and in the next you have a character that has been defeated many times. Heck he was defeated by Wonder Woman. Prime would 1 shot Wonder Woman. I mean really the logic fails for ppl voting for Zoom here.
And Zoom stopped Superman, who beat Prime but nobody is using that as a reason Zoom wins, here. 

See, Zoom fans understand that Superman beat SBP because a red sun took away both of their powers so it wasn't a straight up fight. 

Your problem is that you keep bringing up how Zoom was defeated by say...Wonder Woman.  Well anyone who read that issue understands that Wonder Woman only won because Zoom was going easy on her.  He slowed himself down the point where she could see him.  He beat her up for a bit and then told her that if she wasn't going to try harder, he was going to kill her friends in front of her one by one.  So she tried harder and she caught him.  Then a few pages later, he escaped because he's too fast for her.  She "won" because he stood there and begged for her to hit him, not because she's more powerful than he is. 

So saying that because Wonder Woman beat Zoom, that SBP can beat him too is the actual logic fail, here.
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#219  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

Zoom wins /thread

Avatar image for theultimatesurvivor
TheUltimateSurvivor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yellow fan wanker forgot to say it were 2 Supermen.
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221  Edited By Zoom
@TheUltimateSurvivor said:
It were 2 Supermen?
TheUltimateSurvivor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Zoom said:
It were 2 Supermen?
Who were dragging Prime through Rao and Kryptonite. It wasn't 1 Superman.
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223  Edited By Zoom
@Zoom said:
It were 2 Supermen?
Who cares?  They all got kryptonited and then red sunned.  Without their powers, it was just a couple normal people with radiation poisoning punching each other.
TheUltimateSurvivor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Zoom said:
@Zoom said:
It were 2 Supermen?
Who cares?  They all got kryptonited and then red sunned.  Without their powers, it was just a couple normal people with radiation poisoning punching each other.
I care. Because saying it was 1 Superman who did that to Prime while there were actually 2 is simply an indication of fanboyism.
slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225  Edited By slimj87d

Prime has never won a fight against the Flashes. He lost every time he fought them. First time he got BFR'd for awhile if not a few years. Second time he ran away from Bart.  

People tend to forget that he got BFR'd for awhile, and that is considered a loss on his record. Just because he managed to come back tot he same time in the event doesn't mean that he was incapacitated for a long time by the Flashes. Hell they did better than even Ion did. 

Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226  Edited By Zoom
@Zoom said:
@Zoom said:
It were 2 Supermen?
I care. Because saying it was 1 Superman who did that to Prime while there were actually 2 is simply an indication of fanboyism.
I know you're purposely missing the point but for some reason, I still feel the need to keep explaining it to you, using smaller and smaller words, until you understand.
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227  Edited By Silver2467
@supermandefender said:

Heck he was defeated by Wonder Woman. 

Arguing with you is a complete waste of time, but I have a few minutes to kill. So just to add to what Zoom (the user) was saying, let's analyze this.   

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
In these scans, Zoom punches Wonder Woman around the world, from America to France to Egypt to China to Themyscira. Not only did he hit her with that much force, but he arrived at those destinations before she did. He was waiting for her. Diana was launched from location to location in seemingly only a few seconds, or at least a very short period of time. Because Zoom made it to these places first, it is easy to tell that he moved along continental surfaces and bodies of water in even less than a generous few seconds. This is a demonstration of travel speed and reflexive speeds. Zoom is traveling on ground level. He is not capable of simply flying above buildings, structures, landforms, people, vehicles, and everything else he may encounter on his path. The reaction time required to evade every obstacle at those velocities is tremendous to say the least. In the next few pages we see Diana tie her lasso around him. Now, you claim that Wonder Woman was able to actually beat him, probably because you have not read Wonder Woman #214 since most users who post out of context scans from it never have. My question to you is this: How inconsistent a writer do you think Greg Rucka is? He may not be perfect, but do you really think that he would have Zoom move so quickly that he would avoid landmarks at greater than relativistic speeds and then be incapable of dodging a tossed lasso? Zoom created afterimages of himself as he ran around Wonder Woman just for fun. But you would really pass off a few kicked rocks and a lasso as being outside his capability to dodge when he showcased reflexive speed vastly superior to that in the same comic? If so, you are only further substantiating what I said about arguing with you being a waste of time. He taunted and galvanized Diana into attacking him more fiercely by pummeling other Amazons because he believed that doing so would make her a better hero. He let her win. Any other interpretation implies a colossal amount of loss of reaction time on his part within the span of a few pages.  

And since you referenced Infinite Crisis, which you apparently have never read either, I thought you might find this scan entertaining.  

No Caption Provided
TheUltimateSurvivor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Zoom said:

@Zoom said:

@Zoom said:
It were 2 Supermen?
I know you're purposely missing the point but for some reason, I still feel the need to keep explaining it to you, using smaller and smaller words, until you understand.
Oh, how witty, Mr. Zoom. Don't think you're going to cover your fanboyism outflow by trying to make me look like a dumb.
supermandefender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Silver2467 said:
@supermandefender said:

Heck he was defeated by Wonder Woman. 

Arguing with you is a complete waste of time, but I have a few minutes to kill. So just to add to what Zoom (the user) was saying, let's analyze this.   

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
I would like to point something out to you here. Wonder Woman doesnt say Zoom hits harder than Superman. She says that she has been hit by Superman and this hurts more. She doesnt say that he can punch harder than Superman. And 9 times out of 10 if Superman is fighting wonder woman he is not hitting her at full force. Another issue is like I said she said this hurts more....then say being hit at the speed of light will do that 2 u. She doesnt mean Zoom is punching at light speed she means being hit at light speed. Superman can smash into things at light speed also. Not that big of a feat. There is no fanboyism going on here. Zoom is ranked along with the Flashes and the Flashes cant beat Superboy Prime its really that simple.
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
In these scans, Zoom punches Wonder Woman around the world, from America to France to Egypt to China to Themyscira. Not only did he hit her with that much force, but he arrived at those destinations before she did. He was waiting for her. Diana was launched from location to location in seemingly only a few seconds, or at least a very short period of time. Because Zoom made it to these places first, it is easy to tell that he moved along continental surfaces and bodies of water in even less than a generous few seconds. This is a demonstration of travel speed and reflexive speeds. Zoom is traveling on ground level. He is not capable of simply flying above buildings, structures, landforms, people, vehicles, and everything else he may encounter on his path. The reaction time required to evade every obstacle at those velocities is tremendous to say the least. In the next few pages we see Diana tie her lasso around him. Now, you claim that Wonder Woman was able to actually beat him, probably because you have not read Wonder Woman #214 since most users who post out of context scans from it never have. My question to you is this: How inconsistent a writer do you think Greg Rucka is? He may not be perfect, but do you really think that he would have Zoom move so quickly that he would avoid landmarks at greater than relativistic speeds and then be incapable of dodging a tossed lasso? Zoom created afterimages of himself as he ran around Wonder Woman just for fun. But you would really pass off a few kicked rocks and a lasso as being outside his capability to dodge when he showcased reflexive speed vastly superior to that in the same comic? If so, you are only further substantiating what I said about arguing with you being a waste of time. He taunted and galvanized Diana into attacking him more fiercely by pummeling other Amazons because he believed that doing so would make her a better hero. He let her win. Any other interpretation implies a colossal amount of loss of reaction time on his part within the span of a few pages.  
 -Here it shows you perfectly that Wonder Woman beat Zoom fairly. He got distracted but he still lost to her. Superboy Prime would NOT lose to Wonder Woman. And you might want to read Superman issue 191. Superman can make it seem like there are many of him doing things at the sametime...just like the flash and just like Zoom. Flash even considered Superman a God! Check it out Superman issue 191.
And since you referenced Infinite Crisis, which you apparently have never read either, I thought you might find this scan entertaining.  

-Ive read this. I have the comics, the trade, its one of my favorite comics, and i have all the tie ins to the infinite crisis including the than Rann/Thanagar War
Day of Vengence,Omac,Villians United,Identity Crisis,Return of Donna Troy, and Superman sacrifice. Read them all and I doubt you have.  If you notice Zoom actually gets hit by Superman at the bottom. Its unclear about his running path because it doesnt show more than that before the REAL threat Prime gets involved and says he is going to restart the universe.

No Caption Provided
supermandefender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@SlimJ87D: Logic doesnt add up my friend.... if all they need is flashes to beat SBP they wouldnt need to call for 3 copies of the legion and  Superman. If all they needed was a flash to beat SBP it would have happened already. Logic fails. Flashes have never beat Prime. NEVER! He even escaped from Barry....and the flashes admitted that they couldnt stop him in a infinite crisis tie in. Prime never says he is afraid of the Flashes he says he doesnt like Speedsters. You guys keep misreading that over and over. Not likely them doesnt mean he is afriad to fight them. Prime always gets out.

@Zoom
Theres no point arguing with you. You obviously think Zoom can BFR everyone so theres no point. You make excuses everytime Zoom is defeated and he has been beaten by more ppl than just Wonder Woman. He has been beat by flashes consistently. There was only time he was super crazy fast and flash had to absorb from other flashes to beat him ONLY 1 time! IT NEVER HAPPENED AGAIN! Your taking a 1 time feat and acting like its consistent....even though its not a consistent feat for him.  Any single flash would give the JLA just as much trouble if he amped up his speed. But theres only so much the flashes can do.....they have there limits and so does Zoom. Zoom can be defeated by turning off his powers and any speedsters has that capability. Zoom is a powerhouse but he doesnt belong up there with characters like SBP, Parallax/ Hal, and problly most skyfather levels are better than him too!

Let me ask you this.....seriously what can Zoom do if Superman if he projects a astral body and attacks Zoom, Astral form is also outside of time!? What can Zoom do if MM mind rapes him? The only answer you have to all these questions is Zoom would beat all of them before they could even blink and thats just False! 

And to answer your Question Bart came back in Legion of 3 worlds along with Superboy who has been healing up for 1000  years. Bart didnt truely die against Prime I give you that it was the speed force that took him but he couldnt stop Prime. Thats the point. 4 Flashes cant stop Prime.  One Flash can beat Zoom. Zoom cant beat Prime.  If Zoom was bigger than  Prime he would do similar feats and cause alot more trouble. Zoom loses here...he doesnt belong up there with skyfather level beings. These guys are planet busters and while they can be defeated by Zoom if morals were off Zoom would be dead by most of them.
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231  Edited By Zoom

Oh, how witty, Mr. Zoom. Don't think you're going to cover your fanboyism outflow by trying to make me look like a dumb.
You're doing a fine job of that all on your own, big guy. 

Seriously, though, this isn't hard. 

Zoom is so fast the Flash can't see him.  All the times he's been hit are a result of CIS (Wonder Woman, Green Lantern) or PIS (Flash during Blitz, Liberty Belle). 

Since Zoom isn't trying to make SBP better (like he was with Wonder Woman and Green Lantern), and since Prime isn't going to receive a huge speed boost (like Flash or Liberty Belle), there's no way Prime will be able to hit him. 

This will be like Zoom vs a statue.  Prime will never lay a hand on Zoom and Zoom will just pummel him into submission.
TheUltimateSurvivor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Zoom said:

You're doing a fine job of that all on your own, big guy.   Seriously, though, this isn't hard.  Zoom is so fast the Flash can't see him.  All the times he's been hit are a result of CIS (Wonder Woman, Green Lantern) or PIS (Flash during Blitz, Liberty Belle).  Since Zoom isn't trying to make SBP better (like he was with Wonder Woman and Green Lantern), and since Prime isn't going to receive a huge speed boost (like Flash or Liberty Belle), there's no way Prime will be able to hit him.  This will be like Zoom vs a statue.  Prime will never lay a hand on Zoom and Zoom will just pummel him into submission.
As if you would answer differently.
How Zoom will pummel him in submission if Prime was able to withstand the blast that destroyed all life in the universe ?
monarch2016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233  Edited By monarch2016
@SlimJ87D said:
Prime has never won a fight against the Flashes. He lost every time he fought them. First time he got BFR'd for awhile if not a few years. Second time he ran away from Bart.   People tend to forget that he got BFR'd for awhile, and that is considered a loss on his record. Just because he managed to come back tot he same time in the event doesn't mean that he was incapacitated for a long time by the Flashes. Hell they did better than even Ion did. 
you don't know what you are talking about
1.prime beat 3 falshes before they BRF him into the speed force
2.prime beat a flash from another universe after he escape the speed force
3.in the sinestro corp war prime beat 2 flashes who were trying to speedblitz him but they didn't have a chance
SBP only lose to flashes whe kid flash was bring back to life  and when flash was fully tapped into the speed force and prime was still dodging his punches
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234  Edited By Silver2467
@supermandefender: I really should just wise up and stop replying to you, but I will give this one more post. 

@supermandefender

said: 

-Here it shows you perfectly that Wonder Woman beat Zoom fairly. He got distracted but he still lost to her. Superboy Prime would NOT lose to Wonder Woman. And you might want to read Superman issue 191. Superman can make it seem like there are many of him doing things at the sametime...just like the flash and just like Zoom. Flash even considered Superman a God! Check it out Superman issue 191
Really, are you trying not to understand this? Not only are you using ABC logic, but you are using ABC logic dependent on a key circumstantial factor: distraction. Even assuming that what you detailed leading to Zoom's "defeat" was true, which is not the case, when would Prime have the opportunity to distract Zoom? Zoom is so fast the Flashes, who can count time in picoseconds and femtoseconds, could never even see him. He is only visually noticeable to them when he slows down enough to fight them because his goal is to make them "better," a compulsion he would lack when fighting another villian, i.e. Prime. Prime would never even realize the fight started before Zoom beats him to a pulp. However, that is granting that he was beaten because of a distraction when in actuality he was moving far too fast for rocks to be of consequence, a fact easily discernible by his ease in dodging them. Nowhere was it even indicated that Zoom was distracted. His line of sight was on Wonder Woman from the vantage point of the panel in the comic. There is nothing proving that he was in distracted, no "ZOMG! Rocks!" He just danced around them so fast there appeared to be four of him. And as I explained above, which you never even tried to refute, was that Zoom was still moving at speeds great enough to generate afterimages in tandem. A flick of the wrist tossing a lasso is too slow for a character still accelerated to those velocities. He lost because he wanted Wonder Woman to win. After she hauled him back to meet Flash and Cheetah, he broke out and ran away.

"Make it seem like there are many of him doing things at the sametime" is called afterimages. I also like how you think Superman's ability to create afterimages with his speed has anything to do with what I said. My mentioning Zoom's afterimages was irrespective to other characters' ability to do the same. Wonder Woman can create afterimages. Superman can create afterimages. Martian Manhunter can create afterimages. Numerous characters with sufficient superhuman speed can create afterimages. The point of citing that was to point out that Zoom was still operating at speeds that would allow him to evade a simple lasso toss. But to perfectly honest, I never really expected you to understand a word I said in the first place anyway, and I still am not expecting you to understand it now.    

-Ive read this. I have the comics, the trade, its one of my favorite comics, and i have all the tie ins to the infinite crisis including the than Rann/Thanagar War
Day of Vengence,Omac,Villians United,Identity Crisis,Return of Donna Troy, and Superman sacrifice. Read them all and I doubt you have.  If you notice Zoom actually gets hit by Superman at the bottom. Its unclear about his running path because it doesnt show more than that before the REAL threat Prime gets involved and says he is going to restart the universe.
He never got hit by Superman, and you can tell his running path. There are three afterimages of Zoom along with him. The afterimages are shaded lightly by a violet hue and are faded. The real one is a stronger-colored yellow next to Power Girl. As well, you can also see his speed trail, that yellow gust of wind behind the characters. The trail moves along to the upper part of the panel and stops at Power Girl. If Superman had hit him, it would have stopped at him. Zoom dodged Superman. If he was hit, he would have been knocked unconscious, but he still continued running. No hit, and he evaded two Kryptonians effortlessly.

He has been beat by flashes consistently. There was only time he was super crazy fast and flash had to absorb from other flashes to beat him ONLY 1 time! IT NEVER HAPPENED AGAIN! Your taking a 1 time feat and acting like its consistent....even though its not a consistent feat for him. 

Your ignorance is amazing. Scans have been posted in this same thread disproving this.   

Zoom can be defeated by turning off his powers and any speedsters has that capability. 

Stop commenting on characters you know nothing about. 

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
 Zoom still wins.
entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#235  Edited By entropy_aegis
@Zoom said:

You're doing a fine job of that all on your own, big guy.   Seriously, though, this isn't hard.  Zoom is so fast the Flash can't see him.  All the times he's been hit are a result of CIS (Wonder Woman, Green Lantern) or PIS (Flash during Blitz, Liberty Belle).  Since Zoom isn't trying to make SBP better (like he was with Wonder Woman and Green Lantern), and since Prime isn't going to receive a huge speed boost (like Flash or Liberty Belle), there's no way Prime will be able to hit him.  This will be like Zoom vs a statue.  Prime will never lay a hand on Zoom and Zoom will just pummel him into submission.
As if you would answer differently.
How Zoom will pummel him in submission if Prime was able to withstand the blast that destroyed all life in the universe ?
The same way Bart broke his nose,and why are you still using Countdown?
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236  Edited By Silver2467
@entropy_aegis said: 
Funny thing about the instance he repeatedly cites is that in that same issue, Prime was "REALLY, REALLY" hurt by an explosion that only destroyed a city. 

Consistency for the win. 
mark5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#237  Edited By mark5

Superboy Prime gets his nuts kicked 1 trillion times before he can react.  
Instant KO 

:P

monarch2016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238  Edited By monarch2016
@Silver2467 said:
@entropy_aegis said: 
Funny thing about the instance he repeatedly cites is that in that same issue, Prime was "REALLY, REALLY" hurt by an explosion that only destroyed a city. 

Consistency for the win. 
but he also survived the full power of a guardian and 36 guardians reduce to nothing 27,777,778 galaxies,so prime can easly survive a blast that can wipe out around 771604 galaxies
entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#239  Edited By entropy_aegis
@Silver2467 said:
@entropy_aegis said: 

Consistency for the win. 
Countdown logic sucks.I hate Countdown.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Zoom: Actually, Kal-L doesn't get his powers from The Sun.
Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#241  Edited By termiteone4ever

Zoom zoom Zoom :)  

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242  Edited By slimj87d
@supermandefender: How does that logic not make sense to you? 

1. Superboy-Prime was beat by the Flashes. He got BFR'd for FOUR YEARS HIS AND THEIR TIME. Just because he wasn't gone for long in the normal Universe time doesn't mean he was held captive somewhere else for 4 WHOLE YEARS. He lost that battle. 

2. Next battle he ended up running away and refused to fight Bart in fear.  

Both 1 and 2 comicvine wise are considered a win.  

Lastly, a Flash will beat a Superman anytime any day if the Flash is bloodlusted. 

@baron2011 said: 
@SlimJ87D said: 
Prime has never won a fight against the Flashes. He lost every time he fought them. First time he got BFR'd for awhile if not a few years. Second time he ran away from Bart.   People tend to forget that he got BFR'd for awhile, and that is considered a loss on his record. Just because he managed to come back tot he same time in the event doesn't mean that he was incapacitated for a long time by the Flashes. Hell they did better than even Ion did. 
3.in the sinestro corp war prime beat 2 flashes who were trying to speedblitz him but they didn't have a chance 
SBP only lose to flashes whe kid flash was bring back to life  and when flash was fully tapped into the speed force and prime was still dodging his punches

WHAT? Can someone else more knowledgable in these boards back me up here?  

1. HE DID NOT BEAT THEM if they ended up BFRing him into another dimension and kept him under a red sun for 4 years. That is not a win.  

2. Prime beat that other Flash because he grabbed a power suit and then he RAN AWAY. Besides that you don't even know how that fight happened because he happened off panel. Read the rules, we don't go by off panel fights.   

3. Like I said, if they wanted to kill him they could have just stole his speed. You know why they don't steal his speed? Because they don't want to kill him and they don't want to get others killed.  

http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/4984/flashv2209p0111wt.jpg 

Read what would happen if Flash stole all of normal Superman's speed. There's potential for 100s of people dieing because of the momentum he's carrying. 
supermandefender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Silver2467: You know your right about 1 thing. Ignorance amazes me. Im not arguing Superman or anything that is questionable. Im arguing the case of Superboy  Prime and you arguing the case of a guy who has been defeated by the Flash. I mean I understand there is a reason why he lost out of being stupid against wonder woman and I understand that but the fact is he STILL LOST! Superboy Prime no matter how he acts out of being stupid or not has NEVER been defeated! I mean for god sake you need to step back and think.....Prime destroys planets, breaks realities, could have ended all life in the universe, and also survived a explosion that ended all life in a universe. I mean that goes way beyond durability. Your not talking about Superman level of Durability. Prime was not defeated by 4 flashes and while he has taken damage he was NEVER defeated! I mean its not ABC logic its out right LOGIC! I mean the only case Zoom can possiblly win is if he BFR's Prime and can take him out......which he just isnt strong enough 2 do. Prime always gets out of situations and like i said if Zoom was giving him 2 much of a issue he would just punch into the time reality and then he could fight Zoom on equal ground. I mean not only that....Zoom pretty much has to stop PRime right away because once Prime flies straight up the match is over for Zoom. Literally ALL PRIME HAS TO DO is make himself air bound. Prime could toast the planet and not even fight Zoom on equal ground. See your problem is your trying to make it a fair fight and Prime wont fight fair. 

I cant see Zoom breaking threw Prime durability before SBP is able to react and fly straight up. Sorry wont happen. You idea of Zooms one time fast moving feat working all the time doesnt work that way. Prime can keep up with the flashes....thats already been established...and the flashes can keep up with Zoom. They can def. react to Zoom being there. Prime can 2 its that simple even if Prime cant physcially fight him Prime can fly straight up and do away with the planet and theres NOTHING ZOOM CAN DO ABOUT IT. Not to mention that Prime could attempt to absorb the Speed force energy and if he does that its game over for Zoom there 2. Please stop overrating Zoom. Im not ignoring his feats its the opposite your over rating him. Face the facts.
monarch2016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244  Edited By monarch2016
@SlimJ87D said:
@supermandefender: How does that logic not make sense to you? 

1. Superboy-Prime was beat by the Flashes. He got BFR'd for FOUR YEARS HIS AND THEIR TIME. Just because he wasn't gone for long in the normal Universe time doesn't mean he was held captive somewhere else for 4 WHOLE YEARS. He lost that battle. 

Lastly, a Flash will beat a Superman anytime any day if the Flash is bloodlusted. 

@baron2011 said: 
@SlimJ87D said: 
SBP only lose to flashes whe kid flash was bring back to life  and when flash was fully tapped into the speed force and prime was still dodging his punches

1. HE DID NOT BEAT THEM if they ended up BFRing him into another dimension and kept him under a red sun for 4 years. That is not a win.  

2. Prime beat that other Flash because he grabbed a power suit and then he RAN AWAY. Besides that you don't even know how that fight happened because he happened off panel. Read the rules, we don't go by off panel fights.   

3. Like I said, if they wanted to kill him they could have just stole his speed. You know why they don't steal his speed? Because they don't want to kill him and they don't want to get others killed.  

http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/4984/flashv2209p0111wt.jpg  Read what would happen if Flash stole all of normal Superman's speed. There's potential for 100s of people dieing because of the momentum he's carrying. 
1.flashes tried to speed blitz prime but they failed horrible,the 3 of them were speedblitz by superboy and they BRF him into the speed force because that was their only option.Prime was clearly superior to them

2.prime is alot weaker when he has the suit than when he doesn't have the suit but he is at full power like he was in the SCW,and he didn't ran away,prime didn't have a scratch on him after the fight while the flash was beat up

3.prime is above the speed force and that is why the flash can't stole his speed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zoom still wins.

supermandefender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@SlimJ87D said:
@supermandefender: How does that logic not make sense to you?    Prime survived a universal explosion......no flash will absorb the entire speed force....if they did they could possiblly win but they wont and at there current power there is no way they have the power to win. They have 2 many low end feats on top of some really good feats. Prime is filled with PC Supes feats.

1. Superboy-Prime was beat by the Flashes. He got BFR'd for FOUR YEARS HIS AND THEIR TIME. Just because he wasn't gone for long in the normal Universe time doesn't mean he was held captive somewhere else for 4 WHOLE YEARS. He lost that battle.   SBP wasnt beat.....being beat is you are no longer able to fight....at no point in time was Prime unable to do something against the flashes.....SBP escaped the speedforce and even the flashes admitted they failed....jay couldnt keep up the speed, wally could barely manage, bart was the only one that really pushed and paid for it, and then theres barry who couldnt hold Prime in the speed force. I dont see anything about that, thats counts as a loss? It took 4 flashes and they couldnt beat him.
 Zoom on the other hand 1 flash could beat. Meaning Zoom was KOed.
 No...you need to re-read that.
 Neither is a win....if Prime isnt defeated he doesnt lose. That just doesnt make sense. Prime was defeated by Superman once!
 Silly whats stopping Superman from going into astral form and owning Flash? Bloodlusted doesnt mean stupid and wally himself said he could beat Superman if he absorbed the entire speed force itself. Fact is Flashes can get alot of hits of Superman and do some damage but in the end all Superman needs to be fast enough for is 2 fly straight up. After that happens the flashes loses because he cant fly. Superman could then with no morals end the planet with the flash included. 
Any character on a Superman par level that have some high speed reaction will beat Speedsters simplely by flying straight up. And trust me Prime or Superman are fast enough to do that. Its really that ease to decide.....you thinking flash is 2 fast to even been noticed is hog wash Superman will notice and he will not be knocked out by the flash. Unless Flash absorbs the speed force. Samething goes for Zoom. Its not ABC logic is flat out Logical. 
Read Superman issue 191....wally admits he views Superman as a god. Actually many Superman comics where flash and Superman run into each other they boost Superman as do most Flash comics boost flash in flash comics. Its just what happens. But it is very well accepted that Superman can react to the flash. Im absolutely 100% sure that if Superman really wanted to take the flashes out he would just fly up and not fight them fairly. Its that easy. And I know he can do it. 
Zoom loses the same exact way and I cant understand why you wont see that simple of a issue.

@baron2011 said: 
@SlimJ87D said: 

PRime didnt defeat the flashes but the flashes needed help from each other 2 do the feat. So 1 flash could not do it. That you must see....Prime was being double teamed by not only the flashes he is being attacked by EVERYONE. So thats not a win for the flashes either. Its not a win unless Prime is unable to fight.
Flashes didnt keep him under a red sun for 4 years? Where did you get that? Please post scan?

http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/4984/flashv2209p0111wt.jpg  Read what would happen if Flash stole all of normal Superman's speed. There's potential for 100s of people dieing because of the momentum he's carrying. 
slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#247  Edited By slimj87d
@baron2011: It's BFR not, BRF. 

So answer this question real fast.  

The Flashes took Superboy-Prime into another dimension where there their battled continued and they managed to stick him into a machine with red sun radiation for 4 years. He eventually escaped somehow. Is that considered a defeat or is it not?  

P.S. What are you basing that they can't steal his speed from? Is that your personal assumption or do you have proof?
slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248  Edited By slimj87d
@supermandefender: http://www.hyperborea.org/flash/images/newearth2.jpg 

It's all in that scan. If you can find a bigger one then you can read it better. I have to go now, I don't have time to find a larger one, but users here may post it up for you.  

ACTUALLY, you have those scans in your collection. 
monarch2016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#249  Edited By monarch2016
@SlimJ87D said:
@baron2011: It's BFR not, BRF. 

So answer this question real fast.  

The Flashes took Superboy-Prime into another dimension where there their battled continued and they managed to stick him into a machine with red sun radiation for 4 years. He eventually escaped somehow. Is that considered a defeat or is it not?   P.S. What are you basing that they can't steal his speed from? Is that your personal assumption or do you have proof?
and i'm gonna answer with another question
is silver surfer stronger than Aegis and Tenebrous because he destroyed them how he destroyed them after he was beat up in the most horrible way possible?
mark5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#250  Edited By mark5

Zoom Zoom Zoom