superboy-prime vs zoom

Avatar image for the_human_juggernaut
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

fight starts in metropolis, no prep.  Who wins and why?

Light

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Light

SBP

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By King_Saturn
Maybe Superboy Prime. But catching Zoom will be his greatest challenge though I think he could do it. Prime's speed is exceptional as well... the only issue could be Zoom could frustrate Prime with his massive speed to the point that SBP gets more pissed and becomes somewhat careless maybe leaving an opening for Zoom to go in and take out this Kryptonian Brat
One-Above-You

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By One-Above-You

SBP has had problems with the Flashes before. Zoom is even faster. But Zoom doesn't have access to the speedforce, which they used to temporarily stop him. So I don't know who wins. I want to say Zoom though.

the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SBP can never catch zoom, unless hes able to stop time as well.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By King_Saturn
But could Zoom actually KO Superboy Prime ? Even Black Adam using magic was unable to hurt SBP
One-Above-You

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By One-Above-You

But BA was only able to hit him like 2 times before SBP swept him away. Zoom will be able to hit him hundreds of times with Superman like blows and not get hit.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By King_Saturn
One-Above-You said:
"But BA was only able to hit him like 2 times before SBP hit him away. Zoom will be able to hit him hundreds of times with Superman like blows and not get hit."
Zoom hits with Superman level strength ? I know he can hit him more times than twice... but Black Adam has raw Superhuman Strength. Zoom has enhance strength with his massive Super Speed
One-Above-You

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By One-Above-You
King Saturn said:
"One-Above-You said:
"But BA was only able to hit him like 2 times before SBP hit him away. Zoom will be able to hit him hundreds of times with Superman like blows and not get hit."
Zoom hits with Superman level strength ? I know he can hit him more times than twice... but Black Adam has raw Superhuman Strength. Zoom has enhance strength with his massive Super Speed"
Since Zoom hits faster than the speed of light, Wonder Woman said his blows hurt more than being hit by Superman.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By King_Saturn
One-Above-You said:
"King Saturn said:
"One-Above-You said:
Zoom hits with Superman level strength ? I know he can hit him more times than twice... but Black Adam has raw Superhuman Strength. Zoom has enhance strength with his massive Super Speed"
Since Zoom hits at the speed of light, Wonder Woman said his blows hurt more than being hit by Superman.

"
Ah I See. Well I guess we can take Diana's word for it then
Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#11  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator
King Saturn said:
"One-Above-You said:
He can throw infinite mass punches just like Flash.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By King_Saturn
Buckshot said:
"King Saturn said:
"One-Above-You said:
He can throw infinite mass punches just like Flash."
Oh Yeah... forgot about that. Well it looks like SBP goes down here
Light

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Light

SBP can rip through reality with punches so I dont think it would be impossible for him to land one hit

the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Light said:
"SBP can rip through reality with punches so I dont think it would be impossible for him to land one hit"
it would if zoom makes a second seem like a year from his point of view and lands tens of thousands of infinite mass punches on SBP...
Avatar image for supertrooper117
supertrooper117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By supertrooper117

Zoom lost to superman of earth 2 in IC i believe so SBP could do it

brainiac 1.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By brainiac 1.0

Nice battle.

Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#17  Edited By Zoom
King Saturn said:
"But could Zoom actually KO Superboy Prime ? Even Black Adam using magic was unable to hurt SBP"

That's because Earth Prime Kryptonians aren't weak against magic.

As for E2 Superman beating Zoom, that's simply not true.

They fought at the end of Infinite Crisis during the biggest jobfest in the history of the DCU.  Bizarro went down after one hit from E1 and E2 Superman.  Doomsday took two. Sinestro went down from one hit by Hal Jordan.  Dr. Light went down to the other Dr. Light and the Ray (both of whom lost their powers and the evil Dr. Light's hands already.  Where they got them back, I haven't the foggiest).  Hell, Robin was going toe to toe with Bizarro the villains were doing so poorly.

So every villain in the entire Society is going down like a bowling pins and putting up about as much fight.  Then there's Zoom.  Zoom is fighting Stripes, Wildcat, Power Girl, E2 Superman and the freaking Thunderbolt all at once.  E2 Superman lands a hit.  Later, Zoom shows up during Sinestro Corps and Hal mentions that he's one of the few Society members that weren't rounded up at the end of Infinite Crisis.

So no, E2 Superman didn't beat Zoom.

As for Superman Prime, as previously stated, he was getting his butt handed to him by Bart Allen.  He was stuttering and screaming for Bart to get away and then he flew off as fast as he could.  Flash phobia, Bart called it.

Zoom will make roadkill out of the little emo. :-D
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By King_Saturn
Zoom said:
"King Saturn said:
"But could Zoom actually KO Superboy Prime ? Even Black Adam using magic was unable to hurt SBP"

That's because Earth Prime Kryptonians aren't weak against magic.

As for E2 Superman beating Zoom, that's simply not true.

They fought at the end of Infinite Crisis during the biggest jobfest in the history of the DCU.  Bizarro went down after one hit from E1 and E2 Superman.  Doomsday took two. Sinestro went down from one hit by Hal Jordan.  Dr. Light went down to the other Dr. Light and the Ray (both of whom lost their powers and the evil Dr. Light's hands already.  Where they got them back, I haven't the foggiest).  Hell, Robin was going toe to toe with Bizarro the villains were doing so poorly.

So every villain in the entire Society is going down like a bowling pins and putting up about as much fight.  Then there's Zoom.  Zoom is fighting Stripes, Wildcat, Power Girl, E2 Superman and the freaking Thunderbolt all at once.  E2 Superman lands a hit.  Later, Zoom shows up during Sinestro Corps and Hal mentions that he's one of the few Society members that weren't rounded up at the end of Infinite Crisis.

So no, E2 Superman didn't beat Zoom.

As for Superman Prime, as previously stated, he was getting his butt handed to him by Bart Allen.  He was stuttering and screaming for Bart to get away and then he flew off as fast as he could.  Flash phobia, Bart called it.

Zoom will make roadkill out of the little emo. :-D"
Oh Okay. But wasnt Black Adam putting his raw strength behind those hits as well as using magic ?
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Zoom

Sure, and those hits hurt.  It was the magic that only tickled.

Hell, we all know that Kon-El was able to hurt SBP.  Do you really think that Black Adam can't?

Not like SBP's one hit on Black Adam did a hella lot of damage either.  He was teleported away because he got too far from Luthor's tower but he was fine 2 panels later.

EDIT: But SBP won't hit Zoom in the first place so how much damage SBP can do isn't that important.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By King_Saturn
Zoom said:
"Sure, and those hits hurt.  It was the magic that only tickled.

Hell, we all know that Kon-El was able to hurt SBP.  Do you really think that Black Adam can't?

Not like SBP's one hit on Black Adam did a hella lot of damage either.  He was teleported away because he got too far from Luthor's tower but he was fine 2 panels later.

EDIT: But SBP won't hit Zoom in the first place so how much damage SBP can do isn't that important."
Good Point
the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By the creator

How about SBP giving up trying to hit Zoom and he either

1. Simply pushes the planet that Zoom stands on in to the sun.
2. Flys in to the core of the planet and causes the planet to explode (like he did in 52).

Both end up causing massive problems for Zoom - like death.

Light

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Light
the creator said:
"How about SBP giving up trying to hit Zoom and he either

2. Flys in to the core of the planet and causes the planet to explode (like he did in 52).

Both end up causing massive problems for Zoom - like death."
hmmm, forgot those possibilities
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the creator said:
"How about SBP giving up trying to hit Zoom and he either

Both end up causing massive problems for Zoom - like death."
that could happen, except zoom is so fast he might finish off SBP in under a second.
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Zoom

Pretty darn sure Zoom would kill him long before he was able to.

Escaping from Bart Allen and escaping from Zoom are two very different feats.

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By warlock360
One-Above-You said:
"SBP has had problems with the Flashes before. Zoom is even faster. But Zoom doesn't have access to the speedforce, which they used to temporarily stop him. So I don't know who wins. I want to say Zoom though."
3 Flashes not 1 guy that is faster than 1 flash
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Zoom

No, SBP had problems with just Bart.

Imagine the problems he'll have with Zoom.

Besides, Zoom completely totaled Wally, Bart, Jay and Jessie all at once.  I don't think he'd have a huge problem with Wally, Barry and Bart if he was really trying.

Avatar image for vlad_tepes_dracula
Vlad Tepes Dracula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well ALONE Zoom cant trap Prime in the speedforce like the other 3 did, and i dont think hell win without it ;)

the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vlad Tepes Dracula said:
"Well ALONE Zoom cant trap Prime in the speedforce like the other 3 did, and i dont think hell win without it ;)"
why not?  It is possible to hurt SBP with enough force, hell Kon-El was able to.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By King_Saturn
the human Juggernaut said:
"Vlad Tepes Dracula said:
"Well ALONE Zoom cant trap Prime in the speedforce like the other 3 did, and i dont think hell win without it ;)"
why not?  It is possible to hurt SBP with enough force, hell Kon-El was able to."
Correct
Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#30  Edited By Methos
Vlad Tepes Dracula said:

Correct since Zoom has precisely sod all to do with the Speed Force lol

Zoom has never had anything to do with the speed force, so why state that he wouldn't win without it?

M
the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By the creator
King Saturn said:
"the human Juggernaut said:
why not?  It is possible to hurt SBP with enough force, hell Kon-El was able to."
Correct"

Hurting and killing SBP are 2 totally different things.
He has nerve endings like any beings, so he can feel pain beyond a certain threshold. However to kill him would require far more power be delivered that say even current Superman is capable of delivering.

Although Zoom might be 'faster', he cannot fly and thus prevent SBP from destroying the planet he runs on.
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the creator said:
"King Saturn said:
Correct"

Hurting and killing SBP are 2 totally different things.
He has nerve endings like any beings, so he can feel pain beyond a certain threshold. However to kill him would require far more power be delivered that say even current Superman is capable of delivering.

Although Zoom might be 'faster', he cannot fly and thus prevent SBP from destroying the planet he runs on."
zoom can hit harder than superman.  He will also see SBP's attack coming from a mile away.  In the milisecond before SBP hits earth, Zoom can hit him thousands of times with infinite mass punches.
the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By the creator

SBP is faster and far more powerful in every respect than the current incarnation of Superman.

Let's put that in to perspective for you.

He has pushed planets out of orbit (a feat hundreds of times greater than even some of the more impressive of Superman's feats like helping to push the moon out of orbit).
He has survived attacks from a being (Monarch) that could have destroyed large cities or even entire continents (and possibly more) with nothing but feeling some pain.

Yes Zoom is 'faster' as his ability of time manipulation enables him to make even some of the Flash's look slow but usually he is shown not to be able to vibrate through objects.
This is explained as he 'manipulates time' rather than accessing true speed. This should also not then permit him to be able to through infinate mass punches becuase he stands outside of the normal mass / velocity / energy laws. However he has been shown to punch harder than Superman so I'll go with that.
'Manipulating time' also means that he should not be able to steal the kinectic energy of SBP like the Flash (West) can which could have presented problems.

Wonder Woman withstood one of his blows and got back up. SBP is many times more durable than her. He can survive Zoom's blows.

If Zoom is causing SBP problems and you think SBP could not simply fly in to the Earth where Zoom would find it hard to follow (he cannot vibrate through the Earth and even if he could, he still needs to breath), SBP can simply fly up to the moon and push it in to the Earth or take any large asteroid in our solar system and smash it in to the planet, creating a global catastrophy that would ultimately kill Zoom (planet exploding).
SBP could from orbit hit the seas with his heat vision and evaporate them, burn every forrest on the planet etc - raising the temperature of planet and effectively cooking / poisoning Zoom.
SBP could twirl at super speed in the upper atmosphere and simply disrupt the earths atmosphere, dragging it off (a bigger version of feats that Superman has done). This would render the planet uninhabitable.
All of these are accomplished without coming within 20 miles of the ground.

the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the creator said:
"

SBP is faster and far more powerful in every respect than the current incarnation of Superman.

Let's put that in to perspective for you.

He has pushed planets out of orbit (a feat hundreds of times greater than even some of the more impressive of Superman's feats like helping to push the moon out of orbit).
He has survived attacks from a being (Monarch) that could have destroyed large cities or even entire continents (and possibly more) with nothing but feeling some pain.

Yes Zoom is 'faster' as his ability of time manipulation enables him to make even some of the Flash's look slow but usually he is shown not to be able to vibrate through objects.
This is explained as he 'manipulates time' rather than accessing true speed. This should also not then permit him to be able to through infinate mass punches becuase he stands outside of the normal mass / velocity / energy laws. However he has been shown to punch harder than Superman so I'll go with that.
'Manipulating time' also means that he should not be able to steal the kinectic energy of SBP like the Flash (West) can which could have presented problems.

Wonder Woman withstood one of his blows and got back up. SBP is many times more durable than her. He can survive Zoom's blows.

If Zoom is causing SBP problems and you think SBP could not simply fly in to the Earth where Zoom would find it hard to follow (he cannot vibrate through the Earth and even if he could, he still needs to breath), SBP can simply fly up to the moon and push it in to the Earth or take any large asteroid in our solar system and smash it in to the planet, creating a global catastrophy that would ultimately kill Zoom (planet exploding).
SBP could from orbit hit the seas with his heat vision and evaporate them, burn every forrest on the planet etc - raising the temperature of planet and effectively cooking / poisoning Zoom.
SBP could twirl at super speed in the upper atmosphere and simply disrupt the earths atmosphere, dragging it off (a bigger version of feats that Superman has done). This would render the planet uninhabitable.
All of these are accomplished without coming within 20 miles of the ground.

"

I don't think you understand how "fast" he is.  If he can make a seconds pass as long as years for him, then he can inflict enough damage on SBP to probably kill him.  He won't get a chance to go somewhere else to do anything.  Yes, Wonder Woman withstood one of his blows simply because he wasn't trying to kill her. 

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By the creator
I don't think you understand how "fast" he is.  If he can make a seconds pass as long as years for him, then he can inflict enough damage on SBP to probably kill him.  He won't get a chance to go somewhere else to do anything.  Yes, Wonder Woman withstood one of his blows simply because he wasn't trying to kill her. 

I think I understand perfectly how fast he is. I think in calculations first before anything else.

He punched her. She survived. Did the text say anything different ?
If not, that is your interpretation.

How does Zoom hit SBP when he cannot see SBP in orbit  (Zoom has no enhanced senses) so that SBP simply pushes the moon to earth and kills him.

Can Zoom deliver as much energy (even in a thousand punches) to move a planet ?
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the creator said:

I think I understand perfectly how fast he is. I think in calculations first before anything else.

He punched her. She survived. Did the text say anything different ?
If not, that is your interpretation.

How does Zoom hit SBP when he cannot see SBP in orbit  (Zoom has no enhanced senses) so that SBP simply pushes the moon to earth and kills him.

Can Zoom deliver as much energy (even in a thousand punches) to move a planet ?"
that's more like a cop out than anything else.  He always tries to fight first.  All zoom needs is one instant with SBP and he can do as much damaga as he wants.  If kon-el can hurt him, then zoom hitting him thousands of times will hurt him much worse.  Saying that he will just go to the moon and push it into the world is just pulling at straws.

yes, zoom said he wanted to make her a better hero, not kill her.

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By warlock360

Zoom smacked the living crap out of the flash and others with more than 50 punches and none of them died, for me, if i punch some (precisely up the nose) hes a goner

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By the creator
"that's more like a cop out than anything else.  He always tries to fight first.  All zoom needs is one instant with SBP and he can do as much damaga as he wants.  If kon-el can hurt him, then zoom hitting him thousands of times will hurt him much worse.  Saying that he will just go to the moon and push it into the world is just pulling at straws.

yes, zoom said he wanted to make her a better hero, not kill her.

"
Yes SBP does always fight first. Does Zoom always attack at full power first ? No he does not.

Please show me that Zoom can destroy a at least a continent or perhaps a planet with his directed attacks and I will agree that he can take down SBP.
If he cannot deliver that damage (to a being that has hung in fights with hundreds of GLs - and they pack quite a punch) then he won't kill him but only piss him off.

Do you actually understand how durable SBP is (reverse on your earlier question) ?
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Voidheart said:
"Zoom smacked the living crap out of the flash and others with more than 50 punches and none of them died, for me, if i punch some (precisely up the nose) hes a goner"
again, he wasn't trying to kill them.
warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By warlock360

what im trying to underline is, no matter how fast Zoom is, his punches wont be multiplied with it, because its the speedforce, he can only punch as much as his physical body allows him, meaning, SBP wont even be tickled.

the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Voidheart said:
"what im trying to underline is, no matter how fast Zoom is, his punches wont be multiplied with it, because its the speedforce, he can only punch as much as his physical body allows him, meaning, SBP wont even be tickled."
then please explain how kon-el could hurt SBP
warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By warlock360

He can bring the power but hurting him doesnt equal killing him, SBP survived the destruction of a universe, how will anyone put up against that? (pressence, classic Ion, spectre excluded)

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By the creator

Current Superman is durable enough to resist blows (but being hurt) by beings of his own strength.
As he has said recently (in Death of the New Gods), "Invulnerability is Relative".

SBP is sufficiently durable to resist the attacks of beings of his own strength (so I think at least a couple of hundred times stronger than current Superman).
Sure he will be hurt but it won't stop him.

When SBP was hurt in 52, he might have reacted so strongly to Monarch's attack because he is not used to being hurt by opponents because he is so damn invulnerable.

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By warlock360

Prolly

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#45  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

I think I'm on drugs because I feel like (don't even want to say I'm actually doing it) agreeing with human juggs over Creator.

Creator presented ways SBP could jack up the planet and kill Zoom that way, but he'd first have to leave Zoom and do it, and I don't think he could. (It was never specified where they start relative to each other, but I'm assuming they start near each other, not with SBP already in orbit where he can't be reached.) Zoom can move so "fast" that time doesn't actually pass for anyone else, not like Flash where a year for him is a second for someone else, he can spend years in his time and still have SBP not experience the passage of time. Zoom could keep attacking for as long as he wants without time ever catching up for SBP and allowing him to fly away and do whatever. And while he's very durable and what not and a punch from Zoom didn't even stop Wonder Woman (though keep in mind, he was most likely not going all out since he wants heroes to be better, not to actually kill them), I still think he could eventually do damage to SBP. One punch won't do it, a few thousand might not, but he's got an eternity to lay into him. You don't think millions of blows stronger than Superman or of infinite mass could do anything to SBP? If a million is not enough he could go higher. He has as much time as he needs.

Please tell me I'm wrong.

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By the creator
Buckshot said:
"I think I'm on drugs because I feel like (don't even want to say I'm actually doing it) agreeing with human juggs over Creator.

Creator presented ways SBP could jack up the planet and kill Zoom that way, but he'd first have to leave Zoom and do it, and I don't think he could. (It was never specified where they start relative to each other, but I'm assuming they start near each other, not with SBP already in orbit where he can't be reached.) Zoom can move so "fast" that time doesn't actually pass for anyone else, not like Flash where a year for him is a second for someone else, he can spend years in his time and still have SBP not experience the passage of time. Zoom could keep attacking for as long as he wants without time ever catching up for SBP and allowing him to fly away and do whatever. And while he's very durable and what not and a punch from Zoom didn't even stop Wonder Woman (though keep in mind, he was most likely not going all out since he wants heroes to be better, not to actually kill them), I still think he could eventually do damage to SBP. One punch won't do it, a few thousand might not, but he's got an eternity to lay into him. You don't think millions of blows stronger than Superman or of infinite mass could do anything to SBP? If a million is not enough he could go higher. He has as much time as he needs.

Please tell me I'm wrong."
Nope you are right.
Million's of blows will do damage.
Could it kill SBP - to be honest I don't know but considering some of the durability feats we have seen from him, I am still thinking no.
He flew through the Anti-monitor (so was being bathed in the energies from the Anti-Monitor), then he picked up the Anti-Monitor's body and discussed what he was going to do for several seconds before throwing the body in to space.All that time, he was again exposed to the leaking energies.
These energies badly hurt and scarred a Guardian of the Universe (who are immortal and virtually indestructible) and SBP had no discernible damage from the energies. he did not even react to them.
He withstood the complete release of all the energy from a Guardian and that did not kill him.

If the fight took place on the ground, Zoom could use all of his powers to be effect.

How often do we see SBP on the ground - he has the ability to fly and he uses it in all combats.

The set up for the battle was

fight starts in metropolis, no prep.  Who wins and why?

Can Zoom stop the time flow indefinately around him - I don't think that we have ever seen him accomplish such a thing (but then he might not have needed to).
To hold back the 'weight' of time for weeks....Even though he is very powerful and can slow time's passage relative to himself, by a massive factor so that even the Flashs seem to be slow moving, I am not sure he can with-hold time completely.

Say it takes a second for him to throw a punch.
Unless he has severly enhanced endurance, he will get tired after throwing say 1000 punches so he will need to take a break. He rests for 10 minutes and then does the same 1000 punches again.
At this rate it takes approx 16.7 mins to throw 1000 punches.
With 10 mins rest time between each 1000 punches, it totals to over 444 hrs or over 18.5 days to throw 1,000,000 punches.
That's without sleep / eating / toilet breaks etc.

Can he sleep outside of time, while still slowing time down to it's slowest passage for him ?

To many unknowns.
lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By lordraiden
Zoom said:

EDIT: But SBP won't hit Zoom in the first place so how much damage SBP can do isn't that important."

Kon-El was able to hurt Prime??? really, when did this happen?
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Zoom
lordraiden said:
"Zoom said:

Kon-El was able to hurt Prime??? really, when did this happen?"
Infinite Crisis and the Titans issues around that time.
lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By lordraiden
Zoom said:
"lordraiden said:
"Zoom said:

Infinite Crisis and the Titans issues around that time."

I don't remember Prime ever being hurt to any degree, and I believe they were just pumping up Kon-El before his death so he'd at least get a few good licks in, I don't believe he was ever really a threat to Prime, since the whole DCU was struggling to take him down, it just sounds so illogical that Kon hurt him let alone lasted as long as he did!
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Zoom
lordraiden said:
"Zoom said:
"lordraiden said:
"Zoom said:

Infinite Crisis and the Titans issues around that time."

I don't remember Prime ever being hurt to any degree, and I believe they were just pumping up Kon-El before his death so he'd at least get a few good licks in, I don't believe he was ever really a threat to Prime, since the whole DCU was struggling to take him down, it just sounds so illogical that Kon hurt him let alone lasted as long as he did!"

Bart Allen also hurt him.  A lot.

Superboy Prime is deathly afraid of speedsters and Zoom is far and away the scariest speedster ever.

And Prime.  Man, talk about a "hero" that needs improving.