• Who wins?

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Morningstar999

Superboy can take it if you give him his high end feats. Though being able to fight BWL is still a massive outlier for me. But considering that he has lost to much less...

Avatar image for deactivated-6078084271ae1
deactivated-6078084271ae1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah no. Prime is strong, but not this strong.

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

Final Form could probably solo just fine.

CLARKKENT10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is this just base Thanos or does he have the IG if he doesn't he gets retconed.

Ultron is quite though but if this Prime is the one who matched BWL he wins aswell.

CLARKKENT10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-6492584c7b507
deactivated-6492584c7b507

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clarkkent10 said:

Is this just base Thanos or does he have the IG if he doesn't he gets retconed.

Ultron is quite though but if this Prime is the one who matched BWL he wins aswell.

Thanos does not have the Infinity Gauntlet.

CLARKKENT10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-618f9ab870bc3
deactivated-618f9ab870bc3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Prime. One-shots both.

Avatar image for deactivated-6349385499256
deactivated-6349385499256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superboy punches and shatters them out of reality

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By ProfessorRespect

@clarkkent10 said:

@professorrespect: No.

If this is prime who fought BWL he gets retconed

Not regular Prime, ofc. That and you can't "retcon" someone who doesn't need a body. Not how that works.

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The "Retcon punch" strikes again lol...

CLARKKENT10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CLARKKENT10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-606c23b8237e2
deactivated-606c23b8237e2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Prime two shots.

Avatar image for deactivated-629ab5c9a8387
deactivated-629ab5c9a8387

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

The duo takes this.

CLARKKENT10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect: He does. Odin is typically around Multi-Galaxy meanwhile first appearance Prime was tanking attacks from the Anti-monitor and even tanked a big Bang.

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, if normally Prime is even near multi galaxy level he two shots these two lol. I just think the BWL stuff doesn't make sense.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By ProfessorRespect

@clarkkent10 said:

@professorrespect: first appearance Prime was tanking attacks from the Anti-monitor

Right, COIE Monitor? The same one that got ran off by Supergirl? Sorry to say, but he's kinda sucky in combat beyond his Anti-matter waves.

and even tanked a big Bang

Was not only amped (Monarch fight) but it was a chain reaction created by Monarch lol, not a full explosion. Both of them were plucked from time before they were consumed in the explosion (Prime is taken by Trapper, Monarch goes backwards to Bludhaven without his memory to star in Battle for Bludhaven with the Atomic Knights and such)

@morningstar999 said:

Well, if normally Prime is even near multi galaxy level he two shots these two lol. I just think the BWL stuff doesn't make sense.

He doesn't even get close to that level consistently. Guy was getting stalemated by Superboy alone in Infinite Crisis. Mid tiers were scoring good shots on him.

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect: That's why I was dubious to begin with. And I feel like the BWL thing is an outlier.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12: No I haven't reached that far yet. I've been read about Perpetua basically. I've to read a lot in rebirth. But I wanted to read about Perpetua more, as I like her design. Though from basic knowledge BWL seems around Perpetua.

CLARKKENT10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By CLARKKENT10

@professorrespect said:
@clarkkent10 said:

@professorrespect: first appearance Prime was tanking attacks from the Anti-monitor

Right, COIE Monitor? The same one that got ran off by Supergirl? Sorry to say, but he's kinda sucky in combat beyond his Anti-matter waves.

Was not only amped (Monarch fight) but it was a chain reaction created by Monarch lol, not a full explosion. Both of them were plucked from time before they were consumed in the explosion (Prime is taken by Trapper, Monarch goes backwards to Bludhaven without his memory to star in Battle for Bludhaven with the Atomic Knights and such)

@morningstar999 said:

He doesn't even get close to that level consistently. Guy was getting stalemated by Superboy alone in Infinite Crisis. Mid tiers were scoring good shots on him.

Yeah that's what he tanked he's waves...also every hero was at their best in Pre crisis.

Well I wasn't talking about that one fight and also he wasn't saved he was lost in time even the Time trapper said he found him.

He destroyed Superboy their first fight and Superboy had to call entire teams just to be destroyed by Prime.

Also ignoring the fact that the Flash Family were getting beaten and had to give the entirety of the speed force to Bart.

Also didn't Prime break out of the Phantom zone by punching it? I believe he also retconned Beast boy while doing so.

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Morningstar999

@eredin12 said:

@morningstar999: Not sure for galaxy thing, but he did tank galaxy destorying attack, and he does have some quantifiable solar system level feats, for BwL fight, i think at least him vaporizing lot of planets as side effects of his hits should be usable

Don't think Ultron is even close to solar system level. And vaporizing planets should be>>>planet busting in general. So yeah, he probably wins.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect: Just to be clear, that same Pre-crisis Supergirl will destroy/one-shot Thanos. Despite who do you think wins.

AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 65

Prime

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect said:
@clarkkent10 said:

@morningstar999 said:

Yeah that's what he tanked he's waves

No he didn't. Those waves were being generated by machines partly, and not of Monitor's actual doing.

He destroyed Superboy

They stalled out until Superboy smashed him into the Monitor shell machine.

Also ignoring the fact that the Flash Family were getting beaten

No they weren't. Prime was getting bullied outside of AOE's. The thing they struggled with was actually hurting Prime, because they couldn't hit that hard to do anything.

Also didn't Prime break out of the Phantom zone by punching it?

Dimensional instability in Infinite Crisis thanks to Alexander made that possible. Prime ain't punching dimensions on the regular.

@professorrespect: Just to be clear, that same Pre-crisis Supergirl will destroy/one-shot Thanos. Despite who do you think wins.

Not really. Pre Crisis is dangerously inconsistent. I think trying to consider otherwise is a task that I wouldn't put anyone on.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thewalterwhite said:

Not really. Pre Crisis is dangerously inconsistent. I think trying to consider otherwise is a task that I wouldn't put anyone on.

Absolutely not, I don't think SM is inconsistent let alone SG. Pre-crisis Superman could very well destroy multiple Thanos for eg. Pretty easy and a mismatch debate etc

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By ProfessorRespect

@thewalterwhite said:
@thewalterwhite said:

Absolutely not, I don't think SM is inconsistent let alone SG. Pre-crisis Superman could very well destroy multiple Thanos for eg. Pretty easy and a mismatch debate etc

In your opinion, but I think no one would ever seriously say that Pre Crisis guys are consistent. I most definitely couldn't in good judgement say so.

CLARKKENT10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect: I wasn't aware Luthor went into the Phantom zone with prime thanks for the new information. Also prime also broke out of the Speed force I guess Alexander also went inside with him? Right?

Except they were.

Dude Prime killed Superboy lol what do you mean stalemated lol, I mean I now you hate prime but don't lie about it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect said:
@thewalterwhite said:
@thewalterwhite said:

In your opinion, but I think no one would ever seriously say that Pre Crisis guys are consistent. I most definitely couldn't in good judgement say so.

Yes, but that's your opinion too. And most people have a problem with a version of SM being powerful really. But that is also an opinion.

I know we've had our debates and if it helps I've already told people to CAV Thanos vs Pre-crisis SM lol. Most of them agree it's a mismatch.

CLARKKENT10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect: If you think Thanos can beat Pre crisis superman why don't we CaV it? What do you say Base Thanos vs Pre crisis Sups?

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thewalterwhite: Consensus based on user input isn't proof of anything but the very act itself. Users on CV for a majority used to think that Apocalypse had great feats and could beat Thor or Hulk a good few years back. All I'm saying is that no one has seriously made that claim in all my years. You can still make the claim, naturally.

@professorrespect: I wasn't aware Luthor went into the Phantom zone

Obviously I imagine you couldn't get it, but the plotline leading to Infinite Crisis was that the dimensions were falling apart. The Spectre's rampage causing magic to almost completely disappear, the COIE demons somehow reappearing in the sky, Alexander pulling the strings in multiple different arcs, etc. It was made very clear that this was allowed the pocket dimension to be breached and opened by Earth-2 Superman.

Is it not shocking that Prime's dimensional feats all happened within Infinite Crisis and then were never a thing afterwards?

Except they were

Great argument.

Dude Prime killed Superboy

The explosion and rubble killed Superboy, not Prime. Him ramming Prime into the Monitor tower caused it.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clarkkent10: I don't CaV as it's a pointless endeavour dictated by CV politics. That's been my policy since day one.

CLARKKENT10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect: I get the Plotline yes.

Also Prime had only appeared in the crisis beforehand he isn't exactly a recurring character normally. Does that somehow negate his feats, well i don't believe so. I'll believe you if you can find statements that the Phantom zone and Speed force were already weakened though.

If the explosion Killed Superboy who was supposedly matched with Prime than why didn't prime die aswell?

Sure that's why.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect:

Consensus based on user input isn't proof of anything but the very act itself.

I'm not understanding you, you brought consensus up. I just said that I know for a fact that one of them at least is consistent that is SG she's not having many appearances like SM does. SM is not that inconsistent but Thanos isn't a super consistent comic book character. Besides him being fodder for this SM.

Users on CV for a majority used to think that Apocalypse had great feats and could beat Thor or Hulk a good few years back.

IDC about what majority used to think :P this is also not that relevant since consistency as a topic is different for individuals and chars.

All I'm saying is that no one has seriously made that claim in all my years.

Surprising. Though tbh and a little blunt, I don't like how you with authority claim that XD. I mean 3-4 years? is still pretty less.

You can still make the claim, naturally.

That's what I'm saying. Though we can agree to disagree since Prime isn't a character I like. So I won't defend him individually. But I just wanted to clarify one part that is used to lowball Anti-Monitor.

Chungus5555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The duo easily.

DemonGod_PABLO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Does prime actually one shot or are people wanking high end Superman feats again

Avatar image for deactivated-6078084271ae1
deactivated-6078084271ae1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Does prime actually one shot or are people wanking high end Superman feats again

People are wanking his TBWL fight even though there was context behind it.

Avatar image for deactivated-6492584c7b507
deactivated-6492584c7b507

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-610a41ad42f50
deactivated-610a41ad42f50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers