#1 Edited by Ferro Vida (34317 posts) - - Show Bio

This is Superboy before he was imprisoned in the speed force and before he gained his armor. Chen Lu has been charged by the Chinese government with removing the threat posed by Superboy. The fight takes place in Smallville.

If either combatant leaves the state that Smallville is located in, then they forfeit. This does not mean that Superboy can carry RM out of the field of battle, though.

Please explain your position using as much logic as possible. If you don't know one of the characters, then go look them up.

#2 Posted by acewasp23 (6185 posts) - - Show Bio

unless by some chance RM can Locate and discharge earth Prime kryptonite... he will be in a One punch KO situation.
if not a little combination of distance Heat Vision and Ice breath should do the job.

#3 Edited by Ferro Vida (34317 posts) - - Show Bio
acewasp23 said:
"unless by some chance RM can Locate and discharge earth Prime kryptonite... he will be in a One punch KO situation. if not a little combination of distance Heat Vision and Ice breath should do the job. "
Radioactive Man has beaten the likes of Thor and gone toe to toe with the Hulk. I think he can take one punch from SB.

How would heat vision effect RM? Or Ice breath for that matter?
#4 Posted by Magicalmoment (1507 posts) - - Show Bio

superboy prime
although in the jla/avengers book where radioactive man created some kind of radiation to hurt superman, superboy prime could kill him easily by using heat vision, ice breath or just speed blitzing him before he has the chance to react. Also, superboy prime could just fly him up into space easily. This is a curbstomp for superboy prime

#5 Posted by Ferro Vida (34317 posts) - - Show Bio
Magicalmoment said:
"superboy primealthough in the jla/avengers book where radioactive man created some kind of radiation to hurt superman, superboy prime could kill him easily by using heat vision, ice breath or just speed blitzing him before he has the chance to react. Also, superboy prime could just fly him up into space easily. This is a curbstomp for superboy prime"
Edited
#6 Posted by SUNMAN (8588 posts) - - Show Bio

Major curbstomp for Superboy Prime.

#7 Posted by acewasp23 (6185 posts) - - Show Bio

lol you can edit anyway you want but the fact that if you use telescopic vision, superspeed, flight, Heat Vision (that can cut a planet in half), and the fact that Prime doesn't need to breath in space, you now have a living satellite that has pinpoint aim and a weapon (heat vision) that Killed experienced GLs with little to no problem.  

not to mention, Prime's strength is way above anything marvel has and above superman.

#8 Posted by ecsnclr (4282 posts) - - Show Bio

Chen Li got his ass kicked so hard he nearly lost his powers forever when he battled Anti-Venom i don't think he can beat SP

#9 Posted by Magicalmoment (1507 posts) - - Show Bio

he could probably just tear off his limbs and leave him to die

#10 Posted by Ferro Vida (34317 posts) - - Show Bio

This is Prime when Connor Kent was able to give him a run for his money, not the one who killed GLs. What exactly would telescopic vision do? There is no evidence that his heat vision would even be able to effect someone made of radioactive energy. Also, breathing in space has nothing to do with anything in this battle.

#11 Posted by Ferro Vida (34317 posts) - - Show Bio
ecsnclr said:
"Chen Li got his ass kicked so hard he nearly lost his powers forever when he battled Anti-Venom i don't think he can beat SP"
Anti-Venom has the ability to counteract radiation. If it weren't for that he couldn't have done much.
#12 Edited by Triumphant (2578 posts) - - Show Bio

Connor got curbstomped, Prime moves planets like chess pieces. I think Prime was holding back when he fought him, lol he even said it.

#13 Posted by Magicalmoment (1507 posts) - - Show Bio

still, at this point, he can still speed blitz radioactive man before he can even think about what to do and kill him

#14 Posted by Ferro Vida (34317 posts) - - Show Bio
Magicalmoment said:
"he could probably just tear off his limbs and leave him to die"
Despite what you might think of him, Radioactive Man fights guys like Thor and the Hulk regularly, and has given both a good run for their money.
#15 Posted by ecsnclr (4282 posts) - - Show Bio
Ferro Vida said:
"ecsnclr said:
"Chen Li got his ass kicked so hard he nearly lost his powers forever when he battled Anti-Venom i don't think he can beat SP"
Anti-Venom has the ability to counteract radiation. If it weren't for that he couldn't have done much."

actuley it wasen't just that, Anti-Venom got him by superise when he showed that he has no weakness and got him off gaurd which i think just made the story evan better
#16 Posted by acewasp23 (6185 posts) - - Show Bio
Ferro Vida said:
"This is Prime when Connor Kent was able to give him a run for his money, not the one who killed GLs. What exactly would telescopic vision do? There is no evidence that his heat vision would even be able to effect someone made of radioactive energy. Also, breathing in space has nothing to do with anything in this battle."
telescopic vision - able to see things at great distances or zoom in on a target from great distances...

Flight - able to hover above the earth...

space breathing - able to stay above the planet...

heat vision - heat greater than the core of the sun able to cut anythng...

add them all together and you have some one with the ability to attack from space with a weapon that can target the date on a dime or a moving target like RM.. whats RM going to do to him? he cant fly up to prime and fight him in space.. his attacks wont reach.. for that matter RM cant do anything to even touch Prime... now until you can show me some sort of evidence that RM can survive either being cut in half or heat greater than the core of the sun focused on his chest and vital organs.... stop posting...

Prime has this in a one shot curbstomp..
#17 Posted by Ferro Vida (34317 posts) - - Show Bio
acewasp23 said:
"Ferro Vida said:
"This is Prime when Connor Kent was able to give him a run for his money, not the one who killed GLs. What exactly would telescopic vision do? There is no evidence that his heat vision would even be able to effect someone made of radioactive energy. Also, breathing in space has nothing to do with anything in this battle."
telescopic vision - able to see things at great distances or zoom in on a target from great distances...Flight - able to hover above the earth...space breathing - able to stay above the planet...heat vision - heat greater than the core of the sun able to cut anythng...add them all together and you have some one with the ability to attack from space with a weapon that can target the date on a dime or a moving target like RM.. whats RM going to do to him? he cant fly up to prime and fight him in space.. his attacks wont reach.. for that matter RM cant do anything to even touch Prime... now until you can show me some sort of evidence that RM can survive either being cut in half or heat greater than the core of the sun focused on his chest and vital organs.... stop posting... Prime has this in a one shot curbstomp.."
You didn't read the edits I made, did you?
#18 Posted by SUNMAN (8588 posts) - - Show Bio

Radioactive Man gets raped

#19 Posted by acewasp23 (6185 posts) - - Show Bio
Ferro Vida said:
"You didn't read the edits I made, did you?"
how far above smallville is leaving smallville? you have a set mile on that too?

#20 Posted by acewasp23 (6185 posts) - - Show Bio
SUNMAN said:
"Radioactive Man gets raped"
yep
#21 Edited by Magicalmoment (1507 posts) - - Show Bio

superboy prime can either speed blitz him or just beat him to death

#22 Posted by Ferro Vida (34317 posts) - - Show Bio

Radioactive Man has the first attack, having been sent to kill SB. If he can make that count then he can win it.

#23 Posted by Ferro Vida (34317 posts) - - Show Bio
acewasp23 said:
"Ferro Vida said:
"You didn't read the edits I made, did you?"
how far above smallville is leaving smallville? you have a set mile on that too? "
He needs to remain on the planet.

btw, I'm not an idiot. I know what powers SBP has and what they do, I was asking how something like telescopic vision was even worth mentioning in a fight like this.
#24 Posted by SUNMAN (8588 posts) - - Show Bio

Radioactive Man has no chance of winning this is an utter Curb Stomp. Give him some Kryptonite I do not care. SBP flies away picks up a mountain comes back and drops it on him.

#25 Posted by Magicalmoment (1507 posts) - - Show Bio
Ferro Vida said:
"Radioactive Man has the first attack, having been sent to kill SB. If he can make that count then he can win it."
i am not sure, superboy prime is not affected by kryptonite of this world so radioactive man probably can't hurt him

#26 Posted by Ferro Vida (34317 posts) - - Show Bio
SUNMAN said:
"Radioactive Man has no chance of winning this is an utter Curb Stomp. Give him some Kryptonite I do not care. SBP flies away picks up a mountain comes back and drops it on him."
Go read the other thread I just made
#27 Posted by Ferro Vida (34317 posts) - - Show Bio

Honestly, I justed wanted to test myself and see if I could defend tough point if I had to.

#28 Posted by acewasp23 (6185 posts) - - Show Bio
Ferro Vida said:
"He needs to remain on the planet.btw, I'm not an idiot. I know what powers SBP has and what they do, I was asking how something like telescopic vision was even worth mentioning in a fight like this."
kk so no flying at all?
if he goes a mile above Smallville.... he loses for that matter if he goes 50 storys above smallville he loses.. yeah thats really limiting him.

kk you did see my point with the telescopic vision right?
lol combining heat vision and telescopic vision (not to mention X-Ray vision) give the ability to snipe from anywhere on or above teh planet.
#29 Posted by acewasp23 (6185 posts) - - Show Bio
Ferro Vida said:
"Honestly, I justed wanted to test myself and see if I could defend tough point if I had to."
lol cant really defend one if you keep changing the rules.
#30 Posted by Static Shock (53045 posts) - - Show Bio
Ferro Vida said:
"Despite what you might think of him, Radioactive Man fights guys like Thor and the Hulk regularly, and has given both a good run for their money."
Prime outclasses both of them.
#31 Posted by SUNMAN (8588 posts) - - Show Bio
Ferro Vida said:
"SUNMAN said:
"Radioactive Man has no chance of winning this is an utter Curb Stomp. Give him some Kryptonite I do not care. SBP flies away picks up a mountain comes back and drops it on him."
Go read the other thread I just made"
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!
#32 Posted by Ferro Vida (34317 posts) - - Show Bio

Static Shock said:
"Ferro Vida said:
"Despite what you might think of him, Radioactive Man fights guys like Thor and the Hulk regularly, and has given both a good run for their money."
Prime outclasses both of them."
Never said he didn't. RM can stil take a hit, though.

#33 Posted by Static Shock (53045 posts) - - Show Bio
Ferro Vida said:
"Never said he didn't. RM can stil take a hit, though."
Not from someone as strong as Prime is.
#34 Posted by Ferro Vida (34317 posts) - - Show Bio

Alright, fair enough. I thought it might be an interesting match up. My mistake.