Bump

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#3 higherpower  Moderator

Been done and Jin thrashes him both rounds.

MindingMuffin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Jin smacks him

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 shirso  Online

Jin stomps

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jin bodies, based on what I've heard of Prime.

guleddos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Isn't Prime Universal?

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mori. While Prime has high end durability feats that would make him too durable, he's not really depicted in a way that suggests pressure points wouldn't work. The Seventh Floormaster should be able to pierce Prime considering Krypto managed to bite Prime.

Not sure about round 2.

Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jin stomps R1, not sure about R2

cdavis6149

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By cdavis6149

Jin takes it 7/10 times round 1 that “galaxy wiping” explosion during the sinestro corps war was held back easily by 20something fodder post-crisis lanterns.

Team gets spitestomped during round 2.

KanyeCosby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By KanyeCosby

Idk about round 1, but Superman Prime stomps in round 2.

Avatar image for calljhonthanapp
calljhonthanapp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By calljhonthanapp

LOL at superboy prime downplay

Superboy prime stomp round one

Superman prime god stomp round two

SuperPrimeTime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is a spite in every way possible and this should be locked

Corvus123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jin indeed. That's spite.

KillianDuclark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spite

cdavis6149

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By cdavis6149

@calljhonthanapp: nah I think round one could go to Jin. They are extremely similar in stats with superboy having an edge in stamina and endurance do to regen from sunlight, but the skill gap is LARGELY in jin’s favor. For round 2 You’re right it is an extreme spitestomp . I don’t know they thought that would be a good fight.

SuperPrimeTime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By SuperPrimeTime

@cdavis6149: Dude Superboy Prime has tanked universal and multiversal explosions and he’s been stated to be faster then the flash family by the flash family and if we include pre-crisis feats he’s a casual time traveller. Mori can‘t do squat.

cdavis6149

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superprimetime: he’s never tanked anything at that level, the best he’s ever resisted (before he’s full grown) is the war world galaxy level explosion, which was very clearly not galaxy level. He is also not faster than the flash family. He’s close enough in speed to them that he could get a hit in while they were all running around him in a circle like idiots, but he’s still slower.

SuperPrimeTime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By SuperPrimeTime

@cdavis6149: He literally tanked monarch exploding which destroyed a universe from Point blank and he no sold it.

Way back in COIE after Anti-monitor put Spectre in a coma Pre-crisis Superman and Prime both fought Anti-monitor and AM hit them with the full force of the Anti-matter verse which was multiversal since it expanded to fill up the mutliverse.

Then he has his latest feats from Death metal fighting TDK who treat universes like toys to throw around.

And yes he’s faster then the flash family he killed them all on the Trinity Crisis earth and frankly they‘re statement is above your since they know there limits it took the whole speedforce to blitz prime not harm him and post crisis flashes punch with the force of a white dwarf star.

SuperPrimeTime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cdavis6149: It’s a spite Prime solos the verse with zero difficulty

cdavis6149

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By cdavis6149

@superprimetime: when I say full grown I mean during countdown to final crisis when he fights monarch, and that’s the version of him in round 2. We agree that that version of him is easily universal and would stomp Mori with no effort. Anti-monitor is regularly hurt by badly by Star-level attacks but can also sometimes easily tank multiversal attacks. He’s one of the most inconsistent characters in comics, so I don’t really count fighting him as a feat.

And I also would count anything super recent for him either considering the that within the same year as him fighting the Batman who laughs he was defeated easily by Shazam and black Adam

SuperPrimeTime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By SuperPrimeTime

@cdavis6149: Incorrect when Prime tanked the Monarch exploding the guardians amp was gone, Monarch actually explains this since he can sense energies as an energy manipulator

So when he tanked the universe exploding he was in the middle of changing in appearance to Superboy Prime but he was already Superboy prime level.

As for anti-monitor was only hurt by star level attacks when he wasn’t amped by absorbing the anti-matter verse after doing so he was unstoppable.

For reference before absorbing the anti-matter verse Supergirl almost beat him, after absorbing the anti-matter verse he simply removed the souls out of the heroes and proceeded to almost become god if not for the spectre he was mutliversal in AP at that that time and Prime and Pre-crisis superman tanked that mutliversal attack as was stated by him specifically.

Just as the first two scans explain the anti-matter verse expanded to fill the multiverse and Prime and Pre-crisis superman where this by that power.

And like I said he took hits from TDK who uses universes like Andy from toy story uses Woody (threw him away smh).

Black Adam and Shazam beat Prime when he was weakened from being in a red son prison for several years and even then he blitzes the Shazam family.

cdavis6149

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By cdavis6149

What do you mean incorrect? I never said he only fought monarch with the guardian amp, just that he was older and clearly stronger than he was during infinite crisis, or sinestro corps war. And that’s what I mean about anti-monitor and really just pre-crisis in general being inconsistent. Anti-monitor can hurt golden age supes, and superboy before the amp, and despite that they can still survive an attack from him post-amp even though his power has increased ASTRONOMICALY. It’s PIS.

SuperPrimeTime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By SuperPrimeTime

@cdavis6149:

What do you mean incorrect? I never said he only fought monarch with the guardian amp, just that he was older and clearly stronger than he was during infinite crisis, or sinestro corps war.

I meant he tanked the universe ending explosion as Superboy Prime you said it was Superman Prime and that is incorrect, I provided scans the amp was gone he was reverting back to Superboy prime in appearance but was already Superboy prime level in power. So it’s a feat for Superboy prime.

And that’s what I mean about anti-monitor and really just pre-crisis in general being inconsistent. Anti-monitor can hurt golden age supes, and superboy before the amp, and despite that they can still survive an attack from him post-amp even though his power has increased ASTRONOMICALY. It’s PIS.

Except by default the inconsistency argument doesn’t work here we have a specific statement what level of power was being used and it was the power of the entire anti-matter universe which was as large as infinite universes at that point in time. Prime and Pre-crisis supes both tanked it with extreme signs of pain. This actually works out nicely since galaxy Bomb didn’t hurt prime and universe ending bomb only pissed him off

Prime beats down on Mori onesided and the rest of the verse

Avatar image for supermanforever
Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superboy prime slaughter lmao. The clueless anime fanboys above though. Prime is tiers above lol. Not even close.

Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@calljhonthanapp: nah I think round one could go to Jin. They are extremely similar in stats with superboy having an edge in stamina and endurance do to regen from sunlight, but the skill gap is LARGELY in jin’s favor. For round 2 You’re right it is an extreme spitestomp . I don’t know they thought that would be a good fight.

You realise that none guardian energy amped prime was literaly soloing earth 1 combined heroes + multiple green lantern cores.

Idk whats the hype behind jin mori. He aint even that impressive.

Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Supermanforever
@cdavis6149 said:

What do you mean incorrect? I never said he only fought monarch with the guardian amp, just that he was older and clearly stronger than he was during infinite crisis, or sinestro corps war. And that’s what I mean about anti-monitor and really just pre-crisis in general being inconsistent. Anti-monitor can hurt golden age supes, and superboy before the amp, and despite that they can still survive an attack from him post-amp even though his power has increased ASTRONOMICALY. It’s PIS.

There was literaly nothing he couldnt repeat vs monarch that he didnt do in the past without amp aside from taking a universebusting explosion. Which happened when the guardian amp vanished anyway lol.

What has mori even done to be compared to prime that can shatter realities with punches lol. Yes he literaly hard enough to shatter fabrics of reality and change course of the history.

cdavis6149

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanforever: soloing post-crisis earth-1 and like 30 lanterns isn’t very impressive for Jin either. And his ret-con punch has always had specific context behind it like him punching the wall of the paradise dimension or something similar. It’s unquantifiable.

cdavis6149

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanforever: prime was clearly way stronger than he’s ever been during countdown to final crisis.

SuperPrimeTime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cdavis6149: No he wasn’t. Prime has only ever been taken down by exploiting a weakness. In Crisis on infinite earths nothing stopped him. Infinite crisis it was red sun. Sinestro Corp BFR. Countdown BFR. Final Crisis BFR. Blackest Night nothing stopped him. Teen titans weakened on arrival. Shazam red sun. Death metal nothing stopped him.

cdavis6149

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superprimetime: I think during the monarch fight and countdown to final crisis in general even without the guardian amp he was clearly way stronger than he’s ever been shown to be before, and I still do think him surviving against amped anti-monitor is inconsistent with how he’s regularly been shown, but I don’t really have a way to convince you, and you don’t really have a way to convince me, so let’s just agree to disagree.

SuperPrimeTime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cdavis6149: Mori literally couldn’t harm Prime if Prime stood still and did nothing. Their is also nothing outstanding happening when Prime did a retcon punch that was just headcanon that was proven wrong as he does it in trinity crisis and death metal with no circumstances. The same can be said about the phantom zone, paradise dimension and speedforce.

SuperPrimeTime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By SuperPrimeTime

@cdavis6149: It’s actually very consistent if you look at Primes durability feats when he was not weakened you have the time he took anti-monitors anti-matter verse attack which caused him great pain (COIE)

We don’t include Infinite crisis because he was taken down by exploiting a weakness which was a red sun (IC)

Sinestro Corp war he tanked a galaxy ending bomb with no damage whatsoever and could touch the anti-monitor who is made from s to matter he’s touch was burning guardians who also tanked the galaxy ending bomb then BFR (SCW)

countdown universe exploding pissed him off (Countdown)

Final Crisis he BFR’d himself (FC)

Teen Titans he was weakened upon arrival back in the comic book from the real world hee as bleeding and need to make more Superboy clones to assist him (TT)

Shazam he was weakened from red sun exposure (CM)

Trinit crisis and death metal BFR’d himself but could harm and take attacks from TDK

Its consistent if you remove times he lost due to weakness exploitation or BFR he’s upper durability limits are still unknown

cdavis6149

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superprimetime: hey man we can keep this going with you and me replying back and forth, but it’s just going to keep ending up with you and me disagreeing on how powerful superboy is. So let’s just end it here, because I feel a lot of his universal/multiversal feats are either outliers/inconsistent or are done when he is stronger than he normally is, and you feel the opposite. It’s obvious Neither one of us is going to convince the other of anything.

gokuss4z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've read every chapter of GOH Prime stomps, nothing Mori dosen't come close to his power

SuperPrimeTime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By SuperPrimeTime

@cdavis6149: No your just being biased you can’t name one instance Prime was taken down by anything less then universal when not weakened.

Corvus123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Teen Titans are "universal", I guess. LOL

SuperPrimeTime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By SuperPrimeTime

@corvus123: lol he was weakened upon arrival and bleeding heavily upon arrival when he first came back into the comic

But hey we can pretend that’s consistent lol

Corvus123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@corvus123: lol he was weakened upon arrival and bleeding heavily upon arrival when he first came back into the comic

His whole team was "weakened" too, ig ?
The 3 superboys and the whole team supporting him was also weakened ?

Conner Kent is probably "multiversal -", isn't he ?

Lol.

cdavis6149

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By cdavis6149

@superprimetime: bro I’m trying to end this in a friendly way. Let it go.

KillianDuclark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The bait is strong in this one

SuperPrimeTime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SuperPrimeTime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@corvus123: You mean the team of fodder superboy’s who don’t scale to Prime? Nah they were at full power they were just insignificant is all.

Prime was weakened though

Corvus123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@corvus123: You mean the team of fodder superboy’s who don’t scale to Prime? Nah they were at full power they were just insignificant is all.

Prime was weakened though

I'm talking about the team backing-up Prime.

He wasn't weakened, that's an excuse.

SuperPrimeTime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By SuperPrimeTime

@corvus123: lol the team of fodder superboy’s is irrelevant he just reanimated the previous versions of superboy who aren’t that strong to begin with

Prime was weakened lol he was temporarily KO’d bleeding heavily upon arrival and screaming in agony why else do you think he needed a team in the first place smh a lone wolf like prime of all people

Corvus123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@corvus123: lol the team of fodder superboy’s is irrelevant he just reanimated the previous versions of superboy who aren’t that strong to begin with

Prime was weakened lol he was KO’d bleeding heavily upon arrival and screaming in agony why else do you think he needed a team in the first place smh a lone wolf like prime of all people

That's absolutely relevant.

There is a difference between a little bleeding and being weakened.

You have no proof he was weakened, the team was relevant because he needed them so he is not as strong as your pretend him to be. That's shown multiple times over Superboy's history. That's not the first time he struggle against a single Superman-lite character.

SuperPrimeTime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By SuperPrimeTime

@corvus123:

That's absolutely relevant.

There is a difference between a little bleeding and being weakened.

You have no proof he was weakened, the team was relevant because he needed them so he is not as strong as your pretend him to be. That's shown multiple times over Superboy's history. That's not the first time he struggle against a single Superman-lite character.

Your right the fact he had a team to help fight the teen Titans also helps prove he was weakened because in Infinite crisis he beat up all superhero teams on earth, and he did the same in Sinestro Corp war, and he did the same to three different legions of superheroes in Final crisis and he killed all heroes on earth in Trinity Crisis. Your way in over you head if you think he‘s consistently remotely near regular Superboy level lol. He killed Superboy in Infinite crisis.

Regardless if he was weakened or not this would be PIS and inconsistent but it’s clear from the fact he needed a team he was weakened and was bleeding heavily and was temporarily KO’d and the fact the Teen Titans could even harm him proves the trip from the real world to the comics weakened him.

Im not sure what’s funnier the fact you think him losing to the teen Titans was legit or the fact you think Superman lite characters can beat him when he bullies the whole DC earth.

Corvus123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Your right the fact he had a team to help fight the teen Titans also helps prove he was weakened because in Infinite crisis he beat up all superhero teams on earth, and he did the same in Sinestro Corp war, and he did the same to three different legions of superheroes in Final crisis and he killed all heroes on earth in Trinity Crisis. Your way in over you head if you think he‘s consistently remotely near regular Superboy level lol. He killed Superboy in Infinite crisis.

Regardless if he was weakened or not this would be PIS and inconsistent but it’s clear from the fact he needed a team he was weakened and was bleeding heavily and was temporarily KO’d and the fact the Teen Titans could even harm him proves the trip from the real world to the comics weakened him.

Im not sure what’s funnier the fact you think him losing to the teen Titans was legit or the fact you think Superman lite characters can beat him when he bullies the whole DC earth.

What kind of argument is that ?
How having a team proves that anyone is weakened ?

You are simply trying to dismiss the scene because you don't like what's happening in it.

Will you continue to bring excuses everytime Prime isn't shown as strong as you want him to be ?

SuperPrimeTime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By SuperPrimeTime

@corvus123: Dude I personally thought he was weakened from the fact he needed a team in the first place, to the fact the Titans could even hurt him as opposed to literally every other appearance, the fact he is clearly injured upon arrival etc unless you can explain the Titans being that strong prime being weakened is just logical.

Regardless it wouldn’t matter as it’s an obvious outlier, Prime has never struggled with the teen Titans let alone every hero in the DC universe he only ever gets BFR’d or a red sun is involved, so regardless of whether he was or wasn’t weakened this is an obvious outlier.

As for the whole will you bring excuses every time, this is literally the only time it took a single team that collectively isn’t even Superman level to beat Prime so I won’t have to make excuses this was a one time thing, so it’s either he was weakened or alternatively bad writing.

Eitherway he’s more recent feats make him a God to Mori and his verse.

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Prime