Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

How Long can Prime Last?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Rules:

• Superboy Prime can NOT win. He merely has to survive as long as possible against Gog's infinite Clones.
  • Superboy Prime has his Solar Armor.
  • Gog is composite.
  • Battle takes place on an Indestructible Planet.
  • No BFR.
  • Gog has to beat Prime via KO/Death.
reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By reaverlation

Longer than Doomsday

Avatar image for supermanforever
Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Supermanforever

To be honest i think gog would have trouble hitting superboy prime because of sheer speed. But even if he hit i dont see him collapsing easly. Would take very long time for sure.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 114

Even I can hold my own against Gog better than Prime. When I think about it, everybody can do anything better than Prime.

Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Even I can hold my own against Gog better than Prime. When I think about it, everybody can do anything better than Prime.

You dont like him do you ?:D

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanforever: Totally man. I can't stand him.

But why? :D he is unique character. not always you see silver age powerfull superman beeing reckless. I think is battles were quite amazing to be hoenst when he ofught everybody and ion sodam yat

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanforever: I see why people like him he is so OP that DC doesn't know what to do with him. And that is not the problem. He is just a kid who is all like stuff are not the way he wanted them to be so he's gonna rage about it all over the Universe by killing good people/heroes, complaining, making ridiculous child like face expressions, overall having a behavior of a child with a broken toy, thinking he can be Superman and despite everything he had done, wanting to be the only super hero ever, and his overall point is just ridiculous. I see him as a bad excuse that does not deserve to be called a comic book character.

Again that is how I see him. If people enjoy the character, alright but for the, the only positive thing about Prime is that his stories/comics are pretty cool.

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Gog fail

Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanforever: I see why people like him he is so OP that DC doesn't know what to do with him. And that is not the problem. He is just a kid who is all like stuff are not the way he wanted them to be so he's gonna rage about it all over the Universe by killing good people/heroes, complaining, making ridiculous child like face expressions, overall having a behavior of a child with a broken toy, thinking he can be Superman and despite everything he had done, wanting to be the only super hero ever, and his overall point is just ridiculous. I see him as a bad excuse that does not deserve to be called a comic book character.

Again that is how I see him. If people enjoy the character, alright but for the, the only positive thing about Prime is that his stories/comics are pretty cool.

I mean he is villain in the end so it doesnt matter what he really thinks. Sure dialogues are cheesy sometimes but op and cocky side of his is really chilling.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanforever: Sure but shouldn't a villain have a better reason to be a villain than a hero to have a reason to be a hero? The most simple way to make someone be a hero and the story to be good enough is

1. He gains super powers somehow and he decides to use them for the good of mankind.
  2. He thinks he can help the world and wants to make a difference so he becomes a super hero.

For the villain it is not the same way. The villain needs to have a better reason to become a villain. Not just "I want to kill a hero because I can". Or "I want to take over the world because I can". Or "I want to destroy the world because I can". Prime is just acting like a child who didn't get his daily dose of cookies so he is gonna complain about it all over the internet. So he is a bad guy.

Again that is how I see him.

BlueHope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think that his behaviour and motivations are at least realistic.

He is a desperate kid that lost his family and friends and now want to recover it at any cost, he feel reponsible for his world survival since he's their superman, he's kinda like avengers/kabal in secret wars.

That and getting too much power at young age without mentors made him lose his sanity,but unlike most villains he feels guilty and doubts about his actions what make him relatable in some ways.

Well that's just how I see him.

Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanforever: Sure but shouldn't a villain have a better reason to be a villain than a hero to have a reason to be a hero? The most simple way to make someone be a hero and the story to be good enough is

1. He gains super powers somehow and he decides to use them for the good of mankind.
  2. He thinks he can help the world and wants to make a difference so he becomes a super hero.

For the villain it is not the same way. The villain needs to have a better reason to become a villain. Not just "I want to kill a hero because I can". Or "I want to take over the world because I can". Or "I want to destroy the world because I can". Prime is just acting like a child who didn't get his daily dose of cookies so he is gonna complain about it all over the internet. So he is a bad guy.

Again that is how I see him.

ok ill respect that. But to be honest as superman fan i like to see that version of superman beeing reckless and challenging everybody at the same time. I just like it for the meassure of power and reckless side.

Lord-Parallax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanforever: Gog tagged a Speedster who stepped in between Nanoseconds and tagged Kingdom Come Flash.

@tensor: Prime can't win. Gog does also have some feats to suggest he can harm him.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanforever:Fair enough.

@bluehope: I respect that and I agree. It is realistic. Although I don't think Illuminati destroying worlds is the same. It is more like doing bad for the greater good or standard "kill or be killed". Not that the comparison is wrong, I just don't see it to be the best comparison there is. Then again, we have different thoughts about Prime as a character.

Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanforever: Gog tagged a Speedster who stepped in between Nanoseconds and tagged Kingdom Come Flash.

@tensor: Prime can't win. Gog does also have some feats to suggest he can harm him.

didnt say he cant lol. Said it would take long time.

BigBadBastich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Incorrect. Gog is at least low tier and can't even beat Midnighter level opponents........

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By destinyman75

Gog is too durable and has enough to put prime down going with him

Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord-parallax said:

Incorrect. Gog is at least low tier and can't even beat Midnighter level opponents........+

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

My reaction to this sentence

BigBadBastich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanforever: I'd hope so as that was a joke.

Unless you couldn't tell that was a joke.

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord-parallax: Superboy prime was fastest enough that flash could not keep up with him in speed. When he was going back to earth.

Gog blast feats is impressive but he has tank worst than anything ever Gog has thrown.

What feat does gog have to say that is enough to put him down.

Lord-Parallax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tensor: Gog tagged KC Flash who by statements was faster than New Earth Wally.

Shattering the walls of Hypertime, oneshotting Old God Gog who tanked a fall through the multiverse etc.

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FirstHunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By FirstHunter

@tensor:

but he has tank worst than anything ever Gog has thrown.

Such as?

FirstHunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanforever:

To be honest i think gog would have trouble hitting superboy prime because of sheer speed.

Speed isn't effective against Gog.

No Caption Provided

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@firsthunter: Tank a Blast that could destory a galaxy. Tank a blast that destroyed a universe where he was right at the center of impact an this was when he was back to boy prime.

Lord-Parallax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tensor: Monarch's blast was a chain reaction.

FirstHunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tensor:

Tank a Blast that could destory a galaxy.

Gog's best feats are above this.

when he was back to boy prime.

His Guardian Energy was used up but he was still shown in his Man-Prime form. Not completely a Boy Prime feat but not completely a Man-Prime feat.

BigBadBastich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tensor said:

@firsthunter: Tank a Blast that could destory a galaxy. Tank a blast that destroyed a universe where he was right at the center of impact an this was when he was back to boy prime.

These are all outliers. The first one knocked him out and the second one did too.

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord-parallax: It is Not like your normal bomb where the chain reaction from one could destroy a town or city. The chain reaction from Monarch destroy a universe. That is why the write gave an example of how bad it would be. The blast was that powerful that is how far its reach was the blast radius had no slowing down in power.

That is why writer said the force from the bomb would not stop at a continent or a planet it was the powerful.

You are trying to make it seem everything happen like a domino effect which was not the case.

Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tensor said:

These are all outliers. The first one knocked him out and the second one did too.

actually there is no evidence of him beeing knocked. Time trapper said that he is floating in time and darkness. Didnt say he was knocked. And he sent him to future where he realised in superman museum that future generation thinks he was stupid troll and kid flash beaten him and basically lies and duch about him. He hated it asbolutely and gone on rampage as usual. fact of the matter is he survived the end of dc universe as anoying as it might sound for some lol :D

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanforever: What people do not get an do not understand about prime. Is That he is from SA days.

Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tensor said:

@supermanforever: What people do not get an do not understand about prime. Is That he is from SA days.

Yep, He is from Prime earth, which was parallel earth in silver age out many earths in which there was no kryptonite thats why he is not weak to it. Then after Crisis on infinite earths event when Superman was nerfed from silver age, Superboy Prime was locked in paradise dimension which exists outside of DC multiverse and is uneffected to respawn of dc universe after COIE. When he punched trough fabric of reality he freed himseld/golden age superman and lois lane into asically infinite crisis events and into characters that faced COIE nerfs basically post crisis characters. Thats why was so ridiculously op, basically silver age superman with no weaknes besides red sun and he also bulit antimonitor suit in speedforce which further enhanced his absption and basically put him on steroids. He beat literaly everybody on good side in infinite crisis/sinestro corps war. Later on in legion of 3 worlds he was on rapmage when timetrapper send him to future and was later overpowered by the heroes and locked away in source wall due to PIS ofc. they didnt knew how to put him down so they used PIS. I expect him to return one day. judging by that source wall is paradise dimension and those characters locked there are uneffected to flashpoint/rebrth events. So Superoy Prime is still locked there waiting for yet another superhero killing rampage :p

FOSTINOE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

2 mins tops

Avatar image for darkprimesovereign
DarkPrimeSovereign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@fostinoe said:

2 mins tops

He can survive longer than that.

FOSTINOE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fostinoe said:

@darkprimesovereign: Give or take 30 secs

he survived explosion of the universe- For sure he is gonna take longer than 2 mins to kill

Shintakie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Composite Gog? Didn't a version of Gog one shot Mister Mxyzptlk?

WF_Mxyzptlk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By WF_Mxyzptlk

He gets caught in the crossfire and dies.

FirstHunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FOSTINOE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanforever:

he survived explosion of the universe

As Superman Prime.

Damn! Idc if twas man or boy or toddler....scan please

WF_Mxyzptlk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for darkprimesovereign
DarkPrimeSovereign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

FOSTINOE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WF_Mxyzptlk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fostinoe said:
@wf_mxyzptlk said:
@fostinoe said:
@firsthunter said:

@supermanforever:

As Superman Prime.

Are we sure that a universe was destroyed?

All life in the universe was wiped out, the monitor confirmed. The explosion was universe-wide.

Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Supermanforever

@fostinoe said:
@wf_mxyzptlk said:
@fostinoe said:
@firsthunter said:

@supermanforever:

As Superman Prime.

Are we sure that a universe was destroyed?

yep it was the end of that contunity and he was the only surviver after the whole universe was wiped out. He was later sent to the future from beeing floating in darkness in no space or time by the time trapper i legion of 3 worlds

Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanforever:

As Superman Prime.

at that point guardian amp had weared of so he had standard power levels

FirstHunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@firsthunter said:

@supermanforever:

As Superman Prime.

at that point guardian amp had weared of so he had standard power levels

Monarch stated that but we see him as SMP at the time of the explosion.