Juicers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Juicers  Online

we need feats for Psychos.

but if Gyoro Gyoro is far to compare to Psychos, she'd probably take it.

NWName

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juicers: Im not exactly sure what it would do to SADS but Gyoro had a crazy good attack where it compressed a massive chunk of concrete into a small ball and melted it in the process. What do you think that would do to SADS?

snicker-snack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nwname: Resistance to psychic powers in OPM is directly connected to willpower (Blizzard says this in the webcomic but it matches what we've seen with Garou resisting Gyoro Gyoro who considered herself above Elder Centipede) and Superalloy is actually weak willed.

Megafanflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Megafanflash

@snicker-snack: Well, only if she's overpowering him or making him feel weak somehow. I'd say his willpower is strong, almost delusional to some degree until he's utterly defeated. I agree otherwise though, cant be compared to someone like Garuo in the face of hardship, struggle and defeat.

snicker-snack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@megafanflash: Willpower is irrelevant until you face a challenge of some kind and Darkshine starts to sweat and get freaked out when he even thinks about being challenged. Currently in the webcomic he can't even bring himself to to his hero duties anymore and has become only a trainer because of the trauma of Garou beating him. The dude got PTSD from one defeat.

cromulor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkshine conceded that there were only a few heroes who could beat him. Bang, King, and Tatsumaki if I remember right. Bang only beat him because his technique is just far too great for Darkshine to counter with his brute force. King... yeah. But Tatsumaki? Psychic power. Darkshine has nothing on that. While willpower has something to do with it definitely, that isn’t the end all be all for resisting psychic moves in One Punch Man. Psychic characters have actual levels of “strength” in their psychic power it seems. Because Fubuki is leagues less potent than Tatsumaki. If their psychic powers both automatically worked the same way, there’s no reason why Fubuki wouldn’t be killing Demons and Dragons except she can’t. Tatsumaki on the other hand can kill just about anything not named Saitama, Monster Garou, and Boros.

So yeah, Psykos isn’t quite Tatsumaki level, but she’s a very op psychic. She’s going to beat Darkshine merely by this ability difference and the fact that she’s high level in it.

Necromancer76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Psykos probably, but it would take a decent amount of time

Revold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

psychos

NWName

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

GodGate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Psykos.

AbstractRaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superalloy could defeat Kabuto in a short amount of time and Kabuto is deemed to be a high Dragon, Superalloy for the win.

Megafanflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bearderby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

blacked by the biggest she could get

snicker-snack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@megafanflash: No, you said he'd break if he was utterly defeated, all it takes is for him to think he might lose and his confidence will waver and render him vulnerable to psychic powers. She doesn't need to completely overpower him.

Megafanflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@snicker-snack: Wrong, but let me help you out.

Willpower is the ability to resist short-term temptations in order to meet long-term goals. Darkshine fits this perfectly.

If psychic powers are limited/less effective due to ones willpower, he needs to be overpowered or feel at loss to be affected.

Anytime :)

seastone98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

blacked by the biggest she could get

No Caption Provided

snicker-snack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@snicker-snack: Wrong, but let me help you out.

Willpower is the ability to resist short-term temptations in order to meet long-term goals. Darkshine fits this perfectly.

If psychic powers are limited/less effective due to ones willpower, he needs to be overpowered or feel at loss to be affected.

Anytime :)

You can tone your smugness down, there's no reason for it.

I agree that he needs to feel like he might lose, but not that he needs to be "utterly defeated" like you said. The moment there's any possibility of defeat he starts to sweat and lose confidence. If he can't utterly overpower his opponent he might just break down and revert to his sniveling childhood self, not the other way around where he gets dominated. In the webcomic Garou didn't even cause him any significant injuries, he just scuffed him up and made him bleed slightly if I remember correctly. We'll see if that changes.

I'm not seeing your definition of willpower anywhere, by the way.

Megafanflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@snicker-snack: Hey, I agree with all the context. But Darkshine needs to struggle or like you said, not dominate and he would start losing confidence and technically weaken against psychic powers.

The definition is from apa.org