Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By jadenlol

@thedarkpaladin said:
@jadenlol said:

The get rag dolled.

Who gets ragdolled?

your mama that's in my bed right now serosuily thought the celestials die even if we go soley on high ends their best feats were beating galactus who is nothing to sttgtl the also lost to a few asgardains at one point meaning the have terrible low ends sttgtl should oneshot.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jadenlol said:
@thedarkpaladin said:
@jadenlol said:

The get rag dolled.

Who gets ragdolled?

your mama that's in my bed right now serosuily thought the celestials die even if we go soley on high ends their best feats were beating galactus who is nothing to sttgtl the also lost to a few asgardains at one point meaning the have terrible low ends sttgtl should oneshot.

I feel like I should answer with a witty comeback, but I'm honestly not in the mood right now. Lol

jadenlol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jadenlol said:
@thedarkpaladin said:
@jadenlol said:

The get rag dolled.

Who gets ragdolled?

I feel like I should answer with a witty comeback, but I'm honestly not in the mood right now. Lol

comeback comeback for an asswhooping lol fair enough have a good rest

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Bump

BetaRayz8317

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jadenlol said:
@thedarkpaladin said:
@jadenlol said:

The get rag dolled.

Who gets ragdolled?

I just want to clear up a few things with your post:

1) The Mad Celestials one shotted Galactus. This was a Galactus who fed on multiple planets to prepare for this fight. And before you low play Galactus' durability, he was shown on panel surviving the destruction of his previous universe. This took place just a few comics before the Mad Celestials arrived.

2) The Mad Celestials have some decent feats. They beat thousands of Reed Richards who had prep, three IG's, Starbrand and an Ultimate Nullifier. They were even causing multiversal problems by being here.

3) The Mad Celestials are different than the Fourth Host who fought Asgardia.

Don't know anything about STTGL so I can't begin to debate who I think wins. I just wanted to clear this up.

rickyrck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@betarayz8317: he's a mecha composed of energy and is 52 billion light years tall he Also has a drill which is 10 times his size and a weaker version of him was already throwing galaxies like shurikens

BetaRayz8317

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rickyrck said:

@betarayz8317: he's a mecha composed of energy and is 52 billion light years tall he Also has a drill which is 10 times his size and a weaker version of him was already throwing galaxies like shurikens

This seems out of the Mad Celestials League.

@lettsplay10: Should you add Franklin Richards to even things up?

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By lettsplay10
jadenlol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jadenlol said:
@thedarkpaladin said:
@jadenlol said:

The get rag dolled.

Who gets ragdolled?

I just want to clear up a few things with your post:

1) The Mad Celestials one shotted Galactus. This was a Galactus who fed on multiple planets to prepare for this fight. And before you low play Galactus' durability, he was shown on panel surviving the destruction of his previous universe. This took place just a few comics before the Mad Celestials arrived.

2) The Mad Celestials have some decent feats. They beat thousands of Reed Richards who had prep, three IG's, Starbrand and an Ultimate Nullifier. They were even causing multiversal problems by being here.

3) The Mad Celestials are different than the Fourth Host who fought Asgardia.

Don't know anything about STTGL so I can't begin to debate who I think wins. I just wanted to clear this up.

1 galactus never did he survived because he was chosen not out of his own power the phoenix pulled him out before he faced the big bang

scan

BetaRayz8317

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@betarayz8317: Franklin Richards would completely destroy him

Gotcha. Then I feel that if the Mad Celestial is already formed, then he could kill STTGL with one hit. The Mad Celestial is no joke. Do you have any high end feats for STTGL?

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By lettsplay10

@betarayz8317: his punches are strong enough to destroy galaxies he can take attacks with the power of the big bang and on top of that he has a drill that can engulf the entire universe

BetaRayz8317

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@betarayz8317: his punches are strong enough to destroy galaxies he can take attacks with the power of the big bang and on top of that he has a drill that can engulf the entire universe

The Combined Mad Celestial is supposed to be more powerful than Franklin. This is why he needed help.

Galaxy level isn't impressive here.

He can tank universal attacks? Actual attacks that could level an entire universe? Or are they just attacks that have the energy of the big bang in them? This would be kind of what Surfer did to defeat the two Gods. There is a big difference between then two. Can I have scans?

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@betarayz8317: http://comicvine.gamespot.com/profile/kingofash/blog/gurren-lagann-respect-that-will-pierce-the-disresp/90257/

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Darkbiscuit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

STTGL is just really big. Odin can replicate a lot of his feats. Mismatch.

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Redzkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

STTGL appears from 8:20

Darkbiscuit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lettsplay10: obviously he has a LOT of power behind him, but Celestials are casual universal reality warpers. Hulk cant beat MJJ. Similar comparison here imo

Team_Sigma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Team_Sigma

STTGL via faster combat speed?

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

STTGL's roflstomps especially if Simon is piloting the guy is a literal God.

Matthijs_Noyce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

STTGL, as he has better feats of destructive power.

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkbiscuit: STTGL Can bust the entire universe too if he wants

Darkbiscuit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lettsplay10: As far as i know he does so essentially via sheer physical power. Reality manipulation is an entirely different field

Avatar image for deactivated-60fae469e992f
deactivated-60fae469e992f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkbiscuit said:

@lettsplay10: As far as i know he does so essentially via sheer physical power. Reality manipulation is an entirely different field

It was Simon (the pilot alone) was universal at the EOS. Reality warping that is. It was also implied that his powers worked on a multi dimensional scale and that he was literally God

Just tossing that out there

Darkbiscuit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@decaf_wizard: Any feats where he puts that to work?

I havent watched the anime, but my friends have mentioned it a LOT to me, sttgl in particular. Theyve never mentioned him warping reality on a universal scale in such a manner, let alone in a fight. Literally Odin has replicated a lot of his kost impressive feats (i.e. throwing/destroying galaxies)

Itlutheaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkbiscuit: not its most impressive feat, gurren lagann can attack all points in time and space with probability altering missiles with the precision of Planck time. Does the mad celestial have any defenses against probability manipulation?

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 nwname  Moderator

@itlutheaos: i don't remember anything about 'EVERY Point in space time" iirc it was just multiple points not every point.

cosmic_reign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If mutli-galaxy busting/durability is STTGLs best feats...

...1 Mad Celestial would stomp!!

Avatar image for deactivated-5a90ca82ccb5f
deactivated-5a90ca82ccb5f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A single Celestial can arguably hold its own against STTGL.

The Mad Celestial's stomp.

ovy7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

STTGL should be multi-universal based on the Giga Dreal Break, which is 582 billion light-years long and has a cone area of 180 times the size of STTGL, enough to hold around 100 universes inside of it (yes, it's from a wiki but the size is official and the math should check out). So, no, STTGL is not galaxy level lol (even TTGL is above galaxy level). Also, the galaxies they destroyed/fought on were mega galaxies hundreds/thousands of times bigger than the Milky Way.

I don't know if STTGL would win though, as I have no idea about the Mad Celestials.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

STTGL:

-Killed a being that created more than one universe. (At least 3 confirmed in series)

-Destroyed an 11th dimensional universe. What is that? Compare the total area of a 2D square against a 3D cube. Then do that 9 more times.

-(With GDB) Is physically larger than our observable universe and can traverse multiple times it's own body length in a very short timespan.

-Manipulates space, time, and probability

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 nwname  Moderator

@thelocust619: mad celestial beat infinity gaunlet users. IG gives infinite control over aspects of the universe. And if you wanna go with the dimensional BS power cosmic galactus uses is beyond dimensions altogether and he got stomped by the celestials.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By thelocust619

@nwgzsjuwhm96y2: I didn't bring up the 11D aspect to show STTGL is on some kind of higher plain, I was just trying to illustrate the size of the universe it was in.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thelocust619: mad celestial beat infinity gaunlet users. IG gives infinite control over aspects of the universe. And if you wanna go with the dimensional BS power cosmic galactus uses is beyond dimensions altogether and he got stomped by the celestials.

That's an unbelievably poor example. The current IG is no where near classic levels, and someone like Reed has very few feats with it.

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 nwname  Moderator

@thelocust619: its not a bigger size its a different type of size. Busting a higher dimensional universe is unquantifable. It can be done with 1 joules or infinite. Depends on the length of each dimension. And it was between 10 and 11th dimension. In that context it definitely means universe not direction.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By thelocust619

@nwgzsjuwhm96y2: That first sentence make no sense at all. Spacial dimensions describe size, an object with more dimensions invariably covers more area. The point is this is an insanely large universe.

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 nwname  Moderator

@jardinain2: Wrong. IG only got nerfed in area of effect. It still grants infinite power within its origin universe. Black Panther with IG was matching God Doom with the power of the Beyonders. Also the user does not matter much.

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By nwname  Moderator

@thelocust619: a 4x4 square has more surface area than a 1x1x1 cube. cube has volume. More volume less area

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By thelocust619

@nwgzsjuwhm96y2: An equatable cube would be 4x4x4. Why are you comparing 4 v 1? 4x4x4>4x4

And surface area is irrelevant. I said area as in volume, not surface area as in just the area of the faces. Idk why you'd even mention surface area when talking about a universe...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nwgzsjuwhm96y2:

Wrong. IG only got nerfed in area of effect.

That doesn't make any sense. The IG classic or current never effected anything greater than the universe.

Black Panther with IG was matching God Doom with the power of the Beyonders.

The dude who could barely control the Beyonder's powers, and needed an omniversal molecule man to help... who also has no impressive feats?

It still grants infinite power within its origin universe

Is that why Steve broke the Gauntlet?

Also the user does not matter much.

No Caption Provided

Captain America couldn't get the two universes apart due to his human nature. Multi-universal feats for Reed please?

Itlutheaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Itlutheaos

@nwgzsjuwhm96y2: I couldve sworn I replied to you but anyways let me grab those scans.

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/JGX3bJKoa2unEhjXq6opyfXedFvYognMe0Zlb3gjVCcGuqrLJPVT2Opsz-7T8LovaC7Cxv4cDA=w720-h1283-rw-no

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/8Kh2RAERQevTvXfupZvrBJ7jO3ctWkuh3Lcp-7isG_1Ep0PoBHBKlPofb-CJapXn9hAFt03_Ig=w720-h1283-rw-no

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/vY333BXNgDgSX3sasBzHIMdZi25BQlXeEERTsMDWAi-BauGJcvE0RMWeg4KsSp2ZZmmnr82FDA=w720-h1283-rw-no

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/LUOn8ustND5svAaMVHzqucsWKbJCWSb9irGMOvlFYwuxg9NNZ-1641I_guEUCiKrTdLSN1SjMw=w720-h1283-rw-no

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/872SnrL18rMpmf3fGLnPk2M5O-JulXYCiKbMcSBovEkHoI1ld_e9Gac5TnoNlEc4m4PZDQQxsg=w720-h1283-rw-no

Gurren lagann (the show) does follow dimensional tiering , the universe they fought the anti spiral in was between the 10th and 11th dimensions and lordgenome also stated that the universe has a different set of dimensional axis .