Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Dratini1331

Is this the maxed out STTGL? This one?

No Caption Provided

Also, for those who don't know, here's the size comparison:

Loading Video...

Going by what they show, the STTGL is roughly 232 Quintillion times the speed of light, and that's actually low balling it as well with low end estimations. It can destroy the universe and project power equal to a big bang, and for most intents and purposes nigh-omnipotent. It has limitless energy based on willpower, so think GL, but much, much, much more powerful. It can spawn universes at will and a whole bunch of other BS.

Basically, it's universe+ busting, so it should take out Eternity if my understanding of eternity is accurate.

LimpoyzLoan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Super Tengen Toppa F*ck Logic Up The Ass Gurren Lagann's got this.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By jashro44

I love gurren lagann but I can't see even sttgl defeating galactus let alone eternity.

Avatar image for unbreakable_fs4
unbreakable_fs4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is this the maxed out STTGL? This one?

No Caption Provided

Also, for those who don't know, here's the size comparison:

Loading Video...

Going by what they show, the STTGL is roughly 232 Quintillion times the speed of light, and that's actually low balling it as well with low end estimations. It can destroy the universe and project power equal to a big bang, and for most intents and purposes nigh-omnipotent. It has limitless energy based on willpower, so thing GL, but much, much, much more powerful. It can spawn universes at will and a whole bunch of other BS.

Basically, it's universe+ busting, so it should take out Eternity if my understanding of eternity is accurate.

Well damn

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: Out of curiosity, why is that? STTGL has the ability to destroy universes, and is massively fast. He should easily face roll galactus, considering Galactus' best feat, surviving the end of the universe, is the kind of crazy nonsensical energy blasts that STTGL expels on a normal basis. Even then, that was a full power Galactus + Phoenix Force+ Tech IIRC.

Avatar image for thedarklordpandamonium
Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dratini1331:

I doubt STTGL would be able to defeat a multiversal entity such as Eternity.

AFAIK it's Infinity, Eternity, then Oblivion in terms of power.

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarklordpandamonium: I thought Eternity was only universal, since I've seen scans that say that LT is the only Abstract that there is only one of, i.e. he's the only one that exists as a multiversal abstract. I could see Eternity being on that level though. I don't really know that much about the dude =/ That's why I said, "if my understanding of eternity is accurate."

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By jashro44

@jashro44: Out of curiosity, why is that? STTGL has the ability to destroy universes, and is massively fast. He should easily face roll galactus, considering Galactus' best feat, surviving the end of the universe, is the kind of crazy nonsensical energy blasts that STTGL expels on a normal basis. Even then, that was a full power Galactus + Phoenix Force+ Tech IIRC.

I'll be honest and say my knowledge of abstracts comes from reading threads on this site so I could be overrating them.

IIRC Galactus best feats include stuff like leveling dimensions in his fight with ammagato, nearly destroying the universe in his fight with mephisto, one shotting a celestial, and I believe he was recently doing damage to the multiverse in mighty thor. So Galactus is up there from what I have seen and heard. If he can't over power the mech I imagine he could use his TP to attack the pilots.

As for eternity he was able to hold his own against thanos with the infinity gauntlet. He didn't win but he did do very well. The same thanos that pretty much took on Galactus and a bunch of other abstracts at the same time. I think his raw power might be too much. All though again my knowledge of marvel cosmics is limited so take what I am saying with a grain of salt. Not really entirely sure why I commented on this thread to be honest.

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: Hmmm interesting. I don't think I've seen most of those feats before. I'll look into it ^_^

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Super tenngen topa created a singularity that destroyed an entire universe in his final battle.

KingOfAsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Spiral Power is said to be able to surpass all other laws of the Universe, and Simon destroyed the Anti-Spiral in their own realm where they were absolute

ancient_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eternity

Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Shot

Don't know. STTGL can attack Eternity in the past, present and in the future with it's reality and time warping abilities, but I doubt it would do anything.

pern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@jashro44: I don't know much about Eternity, but STTGL would definitely beat Galactus.

Remember, STTGL can attack through all points in time. STTGL could just destroy Galan. I'm not saying that STTGL would have to resort to that to beat Galactus, but that's definitely an instant win you can't argue against.

ChillxPill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saitama solos both.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pern said:

@jashro44: I don't know much about Eternity, but STTGL would definitely beat Galactus.

Remember, STTGL can attack through all points in time. STTGL could just destroy Galan. I'm not saying that STTGL would have to resort to that to beat Galactus, but that's definitely an instant win you can't argue against.

Galan was a person from the previous universe that existed before the current one. I don't think you can show STTGL time travelling that far in time so thats a questionable tactic. All though it is something interesting to consider. If he can do that he can beat galactus but I don't know about overpowering galactus which was the point I was making.

pern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@pern said:

Galan was a person from the previous universe that existed before the current one. I don't think you can show STTGL time travelling that far in time so thats a questionable tactic. All though it is something interesting to consider. If he can do that he can beat galactus but I don't know about overpowering galactus which was the point I was making.

Well, Dai Guren was able to attack the Anti-Spirals in the main universe and the Anti-Spiral verse, so it can attack multiple universes.

But like I said, even without that, I still think STTGL would beat Galactus. I think TTGL should be enough in fact.

Lionhardt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TTGL would wreck Galactus, STTGL stomps Galactus with his light year foot.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pern said:

@jashro44 said:

@pern said:

Well, Dai Guren was able to attack the Anti-Spirals in the main universe and the Anti-Spiral verse, so it can attack multiple universes.

But like I said, even without that, I still think STTGL would beat Galactus. I think TTGL should be enough in fact.

I don't remember super galaxy Dai-Gurren being used outside the anti-spirals universe.

pern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@pern said:

@jashro44 said:

@pern said:

I don't remember super galaxy Dai-Gurren being used outside the anti-spirals universe.

The fight was in their universe, but the Anti-Spirals broke through time and space and were at every universe and every point in time.

Doomnaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Avatar image for baron_von_santa
Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Eternity, no contest. A big guy vs THE big guy.

pern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah Eternity stomps.

Avatar image for all_mighty_beyonder
All_Mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eternity STOMPS

In the core of Eternity infinite universes are being created and destroyed. Eternity is more powerful than Celestials who can create the multiverse, he's equal or more powerful than Chaos King who destoryed most of the multiverse and more powerful than CW Hercules who recreated almost all the multiverse.

Avatar image for heirtothekingdom
HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eternity can become literally the same size if he chooses to be. In fact he can become larger.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eternity. His power well surpasses STTGL's.

Avatar image for traskindustries
traskindustries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eternity can become literally the same size if he chooses to be. In fact he can become larger.

This. Size has nothing do with abstracts, they can choose whatever size they want. Eternity stomps this one.

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Khael

What the hell is this?

Size doesn't really matter against this kind of opponent

Eternity stomp hard

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eternity .

AngryHulks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eternity, he's the universe himself, his humanoid manifestation can be any size but his real form is as big as the universe.

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

TTGL isn't taking this one

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#35  Edited By Jestersmiles

The big E

Jucaslucas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman solos

FlakeKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eternity: "GG"

jasonhitto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eternity stomp the sttgl verse

Avatar image for deactivated-5e0e83bb0dbb5
deactivated-5e0e83bb0dbb5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eternity stomps hard. At least, you must be infinity-sized multiversal level to beat Eternity, because he is the embodiment/personification of the infinity big marvel multiverse:

No Caption Provided

With the universal feats from STTGL, he would not even destroy a small fraction from Eternity, because he literally is the embodiment/personification of the infinity big marvel multiverse/inifinity. Eternity blinks and GG.

Inside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump