Who wins?

#2 Posted by _Cerberus_ (3446 posts) - - Show Bio

STTG

#3 Edited by Dratini1331 (7916 posts) - - Show Bio

Is this the maxed out STTGL? This one?

No Caption Provided

Also, for those who don't know, here's the size comparison:

Loading Video...

Going by what they show, the STTGL is roughly 232 Quintillion times the speed of light, and that's actually low balling it as well with low end estimations. It can destroy the universe and project power equal to a big bang, and for most intents and purposes nigh-omnipotent. It has limitless energy based on willpower, so think GL, but much, much, much more powerful. It can spawn universes at will and a whole bunch of other BS.

Basically, it's universe+ busting, so it should take out Eternity if my understanding of eternity is accurate.

#4 Posted by LimpoyzLoan (1692 posts) - - Show Bio

Super Tengen Toppa F*ck Logic Up The Ass Gurren Lagann's got this.

#5 Edited by jashro44 (54455 posts) - - Show Bio

I love gurren lagann but I can't see even sttgl defeating galactus let alone eternity.

Avatar image for unbreakable_fs4
#6 Posted by unBREAKable_Fs4 (4322 posts) - - Show Bio

Is this the maxed out STTGL? This one?

No Caption Provided

Also, for those who don't know, here's the size comparison:

Loading Video...

Going by what they show, the STTGL is roughly 232 Quintillion times the speed of light, and that's actually low balling it as well with low end estimations. It can destroy the universe and project power equal to a big bang, and for most intents and purposes nigh-omnipotent. It has limitless energy based on willpower, so thing GL, but much, much, much more powerful. It can spawn universes at will and a whole bunch of other BS.

Basically, it's universe+ busting, so it should take out Eternity if my understanding of eternity is accurate.

Well damn

#7 Posted by Dratini1331 (7916 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: Out of curiosity, why is that? STTGL has the ability to destroy universes, and is massively fast. He should easily face roll galactus, considering Galactus' best feat, surviving the end of the universe, is the kind of crazy nonsensical energy blasts that STTGL expels on a normal basis. Even then, that was a full power Galactus + Phoenix Force+ Tech IIRC.

Avatar image for thedarklordpandamonium
#8 Posted by Thedarklordpandamonium (4766 posts) - - Show Bio

@dratini1331:

I doubt STTGL would be able to defeat a multiversal entity such as Eternity.

AFAIK it's Infinity, Eternity, then Oblivion in terms of power.

#9 Posted by Dratini1331 (7916 posts) - - Show Bio

@thedarklordpandamonium: I thought Eternity was only universal, since I've seen scans that say that LT is the only Abstract that there is only one of, i.e. he's the only one that exists as a multiversal abstract. I could see Eternity being on that level though. I don't really know that much about the dude =/ That's why I said, "if my understanding of eternity is accurate."

#10 Edited by jashro44 (54455 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: Out of curiosity, why is that? STTGL has the ability to destroy universes, and is massively fast. He should easily face roll galactus, considering Galactus' best feat, surviving the end of the universe, is the kind of crazy nonsensical energy blasts that STTGL expels on a normal basis. Even then, that was a full power Galactus + Phoenix Force+ Tech IIRC.

I'll be honest and say my knowledge of abstracts comes from reading threads on this site so I could be overrating them.

IIRC Galactus best feats include stuff like leveling dimensions in his fight with ammagato, nearly destroying the universe in his fight with mephisto, one shotting a celestial, and I believe he was recently doing damage to the multiverse in mighty thor. So Galactus is up there from what I have seen and heard. If he can't over power the mech I imagine he could use his TP to attack the pilots.

As for eternity he was able to hold his own against thanos with the infinity gauntlet. He didn't win but he did do very well. The same thanos that pretty much took on Galactus and a bunch of other abstracts at the same time. I think his raw power might be too much. All though again my knowledge of marvel cosmics is limited so take what I am saying with a grain of salt. Not really entirely sure why I commented on this thread to be honest.

#11 Posted by Dratini1331 (7916 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: Hmmm interesting. I don't think I've seen most of those feats before. I'll look into it ^_^

#13 Posted by Chibi_cute (5157 posts) - - Show Bio

Super tenngen topa created a singularity that destroyed an entire universe in his final battle.

#14 Posted by KingOfAsh (3935 posts) - - Show Bio

Spiral Power is said to be able to surpass all other laws of the Universe, and Simon destroyed the Anti-Spiral in their own realm where they were absolute

#15 Posted by ancient_god (6567 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternity

#16 Edited by Shot (2987 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't know. STTGL can attack Eternity in the past, present and in the future with it's reality and time warping abilities, but I doubt it would do anything.

#17 Posted by pern (1313 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: I don't know much about Eternity, but STTGL would definitely beat Galactus.

Remember, STTGL can attack through all points in time. STTGL could just destroy Galan. I'm not saying that STTGL would have to resort to that to beat Galactus, but that's definitely an instant win you can't argue against.

#18 Posted by ChillxPill (1401 posts) - - Show Bio

Saitama solos both.

#19 Posted by jashro44 (54455 posts) - - Show Bio

@pern said:

@jashro44: I don't know much about Eternity, but STTGL would definitely beat Galactus.

Remember, STTGL can attack through all points in time. STTGL could just destroy Galan. I'm not saying that STTGL would have to resort to that to beat Galactus, but that's definitely an instant win you can't argue against.

Galan was a person from the previous universe that existed before the current one. I don't think you can show STTGL time travelling that far in time so thats a questionable tactic. All though it is something interesting to consider. If he can do that he can beat galactus but I don't know about overpowering galactus which was the point I was making.

#20 Posted by pern (1313 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@pern said:

Galan was a person from the previous universe that existed before the current one. I don't think you can show STTGL time travelling that far in time so thats a questionable tactic. All though it is something interesting to consider. If he can do that he can beat galactus but I don't know about overpowering galactus which was the point I was making.

Well, Dai Guren was able to attack the Anti-Spirals in the main universe and the Anti-Spiral verse, so it can attack multiple universes.

But like I said, even without that, I still think STTGL would beat Galactus. I think TTGL should be enough in fact.

#21 Posted by Lionhardt (217 posts) - - Show Bio

TTGL would wreck Galactus, STTGL stomps Galactus with his light year foot.

#22 Posted by jashro44 (54455 posts) - - Show Bio

@pern said:

@jashro44 said:

@pern said:

Well, Dai Guren was able to attack the Anti-Spirals in the main universe and the Anti-Spiral verse, so it can attack multiple universes.

But like I said, even without that, I still think STTGL would beat Galactus. I think TTGL should be enough in fact.

I don't remember super galaxy Dai-Gurren being used outside the anti-spirals universe.

#23 Posted by pern (1313 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@pern said:

@jashro44 said:

@pern said:

I don't remember super galaxy Dai-Gurren being used outside the anti-spirals universe.

The fight was in their universe, but the Anti-Spirals broke through time and space and were at every universe and every point in time.

#24 Posted by Doomnaut (2442 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

Avatar image for baron_von_santa
#25 Posted by Baron_von_Santa (5846 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternity, no contest. A big guy vs THE big guy.

#26 Posted by pern (1313 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah Eternity stomps.

Avatar image for all_mighty_beyonder
#27 Edited by All_Mighty_Beyonder (2138 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternity STOMPS

In the core of Eternity infinite universes are being created and destroyed. Eternity is more powerful than Celestials who can create the multiverse, he's equal or more powerful than Chaos King who destoryed most of the multiverse and more powerful than CW Hercules who recreated almost all the multiverse.

Avatar image for heirtothekingdom
#28 Posted by HeirToTheKingdom (9226 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternity can become literally the same size if he chooses to be. In fact he can become larger.

#29 Posted by MysticMedivh (32250 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternity. His power well surpasses STTGL's.

Avatar image for traskindustries
#30 Posted by traskindustries (2521 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternity can become literally the same size if he chooses to be. In fact he can become larger.

This. Size has nothing do with abstracts, they can choose whatever size they want. Eternity stomps this one.

#31 Edited by Khael (15331 posts) - - Show Bio

What the hell is this?

Size doesn't really matter against this kind of opponent

Eternity stomp hard

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
#32 Posted by ThEBeStOfTheBeST (12149 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternity .

#33 Posted by AngryHulks (3785 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternity, he's the universe himself, his humanoid manifestation can be any size but his real form is as big as the universe.

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
#34 Posted by NinjaWarrior268 (12013 posts) - - Show Bio

TTGL isn't taking this one

#35 Edited by Jestersmiles (9826 posts) - - Show Bio

The big E

#36 Posted by Jucaslucas (1079 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman solos

#37 Posted by FlakeKing (469 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternity: "GG"

#38 Posted by jasonhitto (1341 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternity stomp the sttgl verse

#39 Posted by Yasindermann (1274 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternity stomps hard. At least, you must be infinity-sized multiversal level to beat Eternity, because he is the embodiment/personification of the infinity big marvel multiverse:

No Caption Provided

With the universal feats from STTGL, he would not even destroy a small fraction from Eternity, because he literally is the embodiment/personification of the infinity big marvel multiverse/inifinity. Eternity blinks and GG.