fight here

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for super_saiyan_devil
#2 Posted by Super_Saiyan_Devil (1599 posts) - - Show Bio

The pizza solos them all.

#3 Edited by Gigantonigro (240 posts) - - Show Bio

Wesker oneshots most of them.

#4 Posted by JediXMan (42744 posts) - - Show Bio

What are Wesker's and Doomguy's feats? I'm leaning toward Master Chief or Deathstroke right now.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
#5 Posted by AllStarSuperman (43249 posts) - - Show Bio

Snake. He knows CQC.

#6 Posted by Rouflex (35970 posts) - - Show Bio

What are Doomguy feats?

Pilasy:La Voix d'un homme

#7 Posted by Killerwasp (17452 posts) - - Show Bio

MC

#8 Posted by zaied (7227 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomguy.

#9 Posted by never give up (24994 posts) - - Show Bio

@jedixman said:

What are Wesker's and Doomguy's feats? I'm leaning toward Master Chief or Deathstroke right now.

Same.

#10 Posted by CitizenSentry (12121 posts) - - Show Bio

Wesker one shots most of them and two shots the rest.

#11 Posted by Bahumat (587 posts) - - Show Bio
@jedixman said:

Same.

Casually dodging bullets

No Caption Provided

Dodging bullets + moving so fast it looks like he's teleporting

No Caption Provided

Dodging RPG's (Kinda slow but that's possibly gameplay mechanics)

No Caption Provided

Catching an RPG + Tanking RPG

No Caption Provided

#12 Edited by RetconCrisis (5593 posts) - - Show Bio

Pretty sure Wesker can take this easily as long as he tries harder than usual since these guys are a lot tougher than the guys in RE.

Avatar image for ultra_supermanking
#13 Posted by Ultra_SupermanKing (1748 posts) - - Show Bio

boost

#14 Edited by TheMan44 (3559 posts) - - Show Bio

I wanna say master chief so bad but it would be a lie. gotta go with wesker

#15 Posted by DarthAznable (16928 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

#16 Posted by Sirfizwhiz (1412 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain Titus solos everyone. It's not even fair.

#17 Posted by DarthAznable (16928 posts) - - Show Bio

He isn't even....No one even likes Warhammer 40k.

#18 Posted by Bahumat (587 posts) - - Show Bio

@sirfizwhiz said:

No Caption Provided

#19 Posted by DarthAznable (16928 posts) - - Show Bio
#20 Posted by Sirfizwhiz (1412 posts) - - Show Bio

@sirfizwhiz said:

No Caption Provided

#21 Posted by Kokemabb200 (3400 posts) - - Show Bio

Wesker

#22 Posted by Ultra_SupermanKing (1748 posts) - - Show Bio

boost

#23 Posted by FatherChaos (2668 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll back Doomguy since nobody else will.

#24 Posted by AcroKat (7384 posts) - - Show Bio

Wesker or Slade.

#25 Posted by bachh2 (927 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

Btw, prob Wesker

#26 Posted by GraniteSoldier (12746 posts) - - Show Bio

Reading the comments, I guess Titus was removed? I don't see him in the lineup. Probably for the best, as he would win.

With those left I'd say Chief.

#27 Posted by Enemybird (5126 posts) - - Show Bio

Reading the comments, I guess Titus was removed? I don't see him in the lineup. Probably for the best, as he would win.

With those left I'd say Chief.

I agree it would come down to him vs slade in my opinion and i don't think Slade can put him down

#28 Edited by Ultra_SupermanKing (1748 posts) - - Show Bio
#29 Edited by shadowrider78 (167 posts) - - Show Bio

people seeking feats for doomguy,alright then,I'll start out nice and easy.

first off is the basics.Doomguy is able to run at above 65 MPH,has the ability to punch demons and cause them to explode/decapitated http://www.doomworld.com/10years/doomcomic/comic.php?page=1.He is able to punch a 30 foot cyber demon to death with just his fists.

Loading Video...

is a casual bullet timer http://www.doomworld.com/10years/doomcomic/comic.php?page=4 and is even able to dodge sniper bullets from a few meters away

"It was Gunny Goforth and he was alive!"Gunny!" I shouted, ecstatic to have finally found another live one in this nightmare.He didn't answer; my God, that should have told me something.He raised his old .30-99 and aimed it right at my chest. I threw myself to the floor just as the bullet seared over my head."Damn you to hell!" I shouted, outraged that the universe had decided to foist a new, improved zombie on me. Too late; I'm sure he already was and me with him.This new horror seemed even more unfair than that crazy brown monster with the spikes. I'd settled into a nice, predictable pattern about what to do with zombies. No fair changing the rules now!Hey, Gunny, you're still a pal.He marched straight for me, no deviations, no ducking, no turning sideways to make a more difficult target. An obliging guy in his way. Of course, he was working the bolt on his sniper rifle, trying to blow my head from Phobos back to Earth.I didn't just lie on the floor, waiting for that unacceptable outcome. I had plans of my own.In life, Gunny Goforth could shoot--hell, could shoot the apple off a young Marine's head. In death, he shot better than all the other zombies.And he blinked.I rolled back and forth, waiting until he was ten meters away; then I shouldered the riot gun and squeezed.It was the biggest mess I'd made on this godforsaken rock of a moon so far. The splatter was sort of an artistic statement. But I must have gotten something in my eye. I kept blinking, but it wouldn't go away".

First doom novel Knee Deep in the dead.

he's able to see pretty clearly in the dark http://www.doomworld.com/10years/doomcomic/comic.php page=5http://www.doomworld.com/10years/doomcomic/comic.php?page=6.

can take hellish fireballs to the face http://www.doomworld.com/10years/doomcomic/comic.php?page=8 which can be considered as demonic magic since the demons can just summon them whenever they want to.

" And when I looked up, my old friend was back,the crusty, brown monster with ivory-white spikes . . . and he'd brought his buddies. They watched me stagger to my feet, and they laughed.Then one of them wound up and threw something, some sort of mucus ball that burst into bloodred flames as it left the creature's hand. I dived across a burned zombie, and the flaming phlegm spun me buttocks over boots.I looked for a weapon, a glint of metal, a tube, something! But no,these demons were actually producing the fire with their bare hands . . .and their aim was deadly."

Knee Deep in the dead novel

doomguy gets gorilla slammed down a 30 foot shaft by what looks like a 10 foot demon into a huge pool of acid/chemical waste and radiation and survives without a scratch.http://www.doomworld.com/10years/doomcomic/comic.php?page=10http://www.doomworld.com/10years/doomcomic/comic.php?page=11

Doomguy dodging some kind off energy balls or magical balls of fire with ease http://www.doomworld.com/10years/doomcomic/comic.php?page=12

Doomguy dodging some kind of laser/energy beam without much trouble http://www.doomworld.com/10years/doomcomic/comic.php?page=16(The photos aren't uploading for some reason)

Doomguy getting blown up by a 40 gallon radio active waste container twice that he says packs a punch like a nitro explosion but then after a few seconds goes back to kicking ass.

"While I was thus occupied, I was blown off my feet by an explosion and searing heat right over my head. Opening my eyes to excruciating pain, I discovered I wasn't alone on the floor: whatever had blown me down got the nearest few zombies as well.They watched me stagger to my feet, and they laughed.Then one of them wound up and threw something, some sort of mucus ball that burst into bloodred flames as it left the creature's hand. I dived across a burned zombie, and the flaming phlegm spun me buttocks over boots."

"I popped one of the toxic barrels instead.It exploded with a terrific concussion, kicking me in the body armor like a mule and tearing off a chuck of my kevlar vest. The skull vanished in a spray of metal gears and exploding JP-5.I climbed shakily to my feet and padded toward the door, chastened by the awesome destructive power in those forty-gallon drums."

"I'd certainly changed my mind about the green slime! Now that I knew the stuff was as explosive as nitro, finding it was like coming across another weapon."

and that's pretty much all of the basic minor feats that doomguy is capable of doing.

#30 Posted by shadowrider78 (167 posts) - - Show Bio

if anyone would like to know more about doomguy then hit me up,cause I've got lots more to say

#31 Posted by killers10333 (3441 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably wesker, then deathstroke, then cap, then master chief, then doomsguy because i dont know him and i didnt want to read the above post right now

Avatar image for thesilentripper
#32 Edited by TheSilentRipper (2530 posts) - - Show Bio

Everyone has a shot except Cap and Snake

#33 Edited by shadowrider78 (167 posts) - - Show Bio

alright,this is a continuation to my last post about doomguy's feats.

even though it wasn't shown in the games,doomguy's a pretty smart man,in his own way of course.

"My playmates found their way in; all I had to do was reverse the process. First thing was to hug the wall and make a nice, slow circuit of the big, ugly room.The damned monsters bothered me a lot less than the architecture changing on me. I'd never been in Phobos Base before, but I'd talked to guys down on Mars who knew these installations; there was no way this place hadn't undergone a change as bug-nut crazy as the demonic characters themselves.And what made that more upsetting than the monsters was the idea that the floor you walked on, the wall you brushed against, the damn place could turn on you and become something else. Like a cartoon world that suddenly turns everything into rubber . . . except you.If this kept up, Yours Truly was going to place his imagination on short rations.I leaned against the wall, and suddenly it was like those old Abbott and Costello movies back Earth side: the wall had a hidden door. I even tripped going through the blasted thing. In my mind a laugh track played and played and played.I fell into a new corridor, which I followed to a rising wall at the south end of the hall."

so as you can see Doomguy was able to find a hidden door in a base he has never been in before and with only little knowledge on the base.

here's another time doomguy was able to find a hidden door without knowing anything about the area he was in.

"then I pushed through another of those trick doors--I would have missed it had I not been sliding along the walls like a mouse and found the computer room."

and another time doomguy was able to find a hidden door without knowing any info on the area he was in.

"The only logical conclusion was that the arrow pointed the way out of the nuclear plant--the way Arlene San- ders had already gone. Like Arne Saknussen, she marked her own trail for all who followed.So why hadn't I found it? Same way Arlene missed the patio door: there had to be another hidden door nearby that I had missed.Third time's the charm. The damned door couldn't have been more than five feet from the one I had found. One good push and it was open, leading to a beautiful piece of straight, well-lit corridor that reached its end with a clean, massive metal door that had printed on it the welcome letters EXIT--obviously a holdover from the plant's mundane days as a hangout for humans.

here's Doomguy proving he has super human strength plus a reaction time feat.

"I couldn't shoot. I just couldn't! I grabbed it by its coveralls and shoved it backward with superhuman, adrenaline strength.It bowled over some of its buddies; then one in the back rank raised a lever-action rifle and tried to blow my fool head off.I slapped the deck face first, and the bullet scorched the air, blowing apart one of the zombies that had missed the turnoff a few seconds back,splattering the other two with what passes for zombie brains.The creatures went mad. That shot must have kicked their IFF off-line,because they opened up on their zombie brethren, who cheerfully returned fire.

doomguy making careful calculations about what he can do with the energy he has left.

"The trouble was that every time I made careful calculations about what I could do in terms of stamina, willpower, and even strategy, the old emotions got completely away from me. I'd thought I was a better Marine than this. Then again, they'd never trained us for a nonstop horror show."

doomguy fighting off an imp then stating that it ways 400 pounds.

"If...I stopped pushing and suddenly pulled with the monster, instead of against it. I fell backward, and four hundred pounds of leathery skin and iron muscle dropped on top of me and right onto my bayonet. With an inhuman scream that nearly ruptured my eardrums, the demon died, convulsing a few last times before instantly stiffening into what felt like a stone statue.My stomach heaved; shaking the body off me with more strength than I'd ever experienced before, I almost vomited on the very spot where blood pulsed out of the alien's belly wound.

doomguys foot slipping into a giant pool of acid/chemical wastes and radiation and even though it caused him great pain he just walked it off a few minuets later.

"I backed up and took a flying leap; fear lent my feet wings . . . but not jet engines, unfortunately. I landed short and teetered on the edge of the biggest pool of green crud in creation. I windmilled my arms ... if I hadn't stepped back, I would have fallen back.For a second all my foot felt was icy, icy cold, as if I'd stepped into liquid nitrogen. Then the pain struck. I tried to yank my foot free, but my muscles wouldn't respond!My leg was on fire from toe to thigh. I lurched forward, falling on my face; my foot was free of the toxin, but I shouted through clenched teeth.Fighting a suicidal impulse to grab my still-wet foot, I wrapped my arms around my gut instead. If a zombie or monster demon had stumbled across me then, it could have snuffed me with my blessing. It was minutes before the throbbing pain in my leg subsided. I scraped my foot against the floor,rubbing off as much of the toxin as I could; but my leg swelled tight and angry red inside my ruined boot.But at least, thank God, the pool was behind me.The new corridor seemed antiseptic and clean after what I'd just stepped in. If there were unpleasant odors, they didn't penetrate my visor.I followed the corridor until I came to a room on the right."

doomguy swimming in a giant pool of acid/chemical wastes and radiation without that much trouble but keep in mind,doomguy was already tired and beaten and bruised to the bone before he came here meaning when he took the blue glow(super charge power up which gives doomguy a 100 health)he is already at full health.

"All of this made a lot of sense to me intellectually. Emotionally, I was willing to jettison honor, duty, and loyalty and run like a thief as I contemplated my first real swim in the toxic goo. Semper fi, Mac. I'd talked myself into wading through the toxin way up above, and the protective boots that were part of the armor sizzled like bacon on the griddle. But the material was plenty thick, and the corrosive liquid hadn't reached my tender flesh yet. And like last time, there was no way around the horrible stuff.Got to be some way to avoid full body immersion, I thought. But without a heavy-duty flashlight that I didn't have and wouldn't dare show if I did,damned if I could find it.Arlene's arrow pointed across the pool. Grudgingly, I had to admit there was no way to proceed without a little swim.I was damned glad for the edge that blue face-sphere had given me when it exploded all over me, making me feel healthier than I have in years. If ever I needed that edge, it was now.I took a deep breath. Then I took a few more. Man, I did not want to do this! But it was the only way to get past a wall that blocked me from going any farther along the trail Arlene blazed; I had to go under the damned thing. Thinking of how much I hated monsters from beyond the stars, I splashed down.Only one advantage over before: this time, I was prepared for the freezing pain, so it wasn't quite as unexpectedly horrible. Just a throbbing ache that sapped my strength, leaving me enervated and gasping for breath.One way or the other, the swim wasn't going to last very long. The toxin glowed with an eerie, green phosphorescence, and the light helped a little.It showed me a metallic object that I would have missed otherwise.I snagged it in passing, a small, hand-sized television thing, showing a ghostly schematic.If I struggled, I could pretend the liquid was nothing but an algae-infested swimming hole I'd haunted as a kid. Yes, I wanted to think about water instead of the thick, toxic crap I was in right now.The wall did not extend all the way to the bottom of the pool. I pinched my nose, squeezed my eyelids tight, and ducked underneath. I was starting to tremble in the icy liquid; I felt sick, like a monster flu.Then I surfaced as fast as the law of buoyancy allows, grabbing the opposite catwalk, and the swim was over. Air never tasted better, even the stinking stuff in this place. Two or three breaths later, I put the breathing filter back in place. Too bad I hadn't had a full environment suit with its own oxygen supply, but I'd already regretted that absence before and nothing came of it. A Marine couldn't have everything.For example, I couldn't keep the blue glow forever. I had taken it for granted until I realized what this swim could mean. Now I felt sapped and drained. I was all set to curse my lousy luck until I realized something very important: without that earlier boost to my system, this dunk in the sludge would have killed me.

doomguy getting hit by a brick wall and walking it off after a while.

"No sooner had this thought crossed my mind than a ton of bricks slammed into me from the right, knocking the 10mm pistol out of my holster and into the green toxin. Something had decided to run the experiment after all. The 10mm made a hissing sound as it disappeared from view. I didn't care. I had problems of my own.Flipping over, I struggled to get to my feet and bring my big Sig-Cow into play, if I could figure out what the hell hit me. The impact had blurred my vision. I stood up, dizzy, shaking my head. The figure that had hit me so hard stood just out of sight, in the shadows. I assumed it was another zombie, but a stronger one than I had encountered before.Then it cut loose with a hiss, and more of that clicking sound I had been hearing. Well, one little mystery solved.

doomguy tanking a fire ball in which he states the demons can make them appear whenever they want to.

"I expected to draw blood; I didn't expect an explosion. The ghost screamed and seemed to collapse; I wasn't sure. Then something hot and heavy pounded me from behind, and I finally tigged what had really happened: more damned fireballers! The first shot had missed me and killed my "ghost."I whirled around, diving sideways; two spikys, two zombies, one big barrel of sludge. Ignoring the monsters, I concentrated fire on the stationary barrel. It took a couple of rounds then exploded spectacularly.I wondered if my "intellectual" demon could spell KA-BOOM?"

"I looked for a weapon, a glint of metal, a tube, something! But no,these demons were actually producing the fire with their bare hands . . .and their aim was deadly."

all quotes came from the very first Doom novel knee deep in the dead.

and because of a Doom multiplayer mode called skulltage doomguy gets access to the BFG10K similar to the one form quake and the rail gun which is also similar to the one form quake(mostly the quake 3 one,you know the one that one shots all the characters 80% of the time.)

plus Doomguys C-24 chromosomes from the movie make his body as durable as the chiefs newest mjolnir armor and it gives him a healing factor along with super human abilities.

"The result was an artificial 24th chromosome, which integrates itself with the subject's existing DNA. The purpose of the new chromosome was to transform individuals into superhumans, with enhanced strength, agility, and endurance."

"Reaper(doomguy) is seriously injured by a ricocheting bullet and Samantha is forced to inject him with the 24th chromosome, knowing that her brother is inherently good and that the superhuman abilities it brings will heal his wounds."

http://doom.wikia.com/wiki/Doom_(film)

plus doomguy can see in slow motion as proved by him being able to dodge and tank the spidermasterminds super chain gun which fires 425 shots per minute nonstop plus dodging a sniper bullet after it's fired with ease and he is capable of dodging and tanking plasma blasts from the Arachnotron which is a miniature version of the spider mastermind but instead of a super chain gun they have a plasma rifle which fires the same amount of shots as the super chain gun.

http://doom.wikia.com/wiki/Spiderdemonhttp://doom.wikia.com/wiki/Arachnotron

it is also said that the spider mastermind can read minds and see into the future allowing him to perfectly predict doomguys movements and counter them with pure ease and yet doomguy defeated it,twice.

so yeah,from all that doomguy solos everyone here due to everything I posted,the weapons and powerups he has. so he shouldn't be here at all.I think a better replacement for him would be ranger form quake 1 or bitterman just to make things more fair.

#34 Posted by MKhaters (337 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided