#1 Posted by Kraven (561 posts) - - Show Bio

This sounds like a fight that may have actually happened at some point in the FF comics. If it did, I don't know about it so fill me in.

Who takes it?

#2 Posted by WavyFLATLINE (90 posts) - - Show Bio

Assuming it's not underwater,Kl'rt wins easily. Namor is tough as nails but the Super Skrull takes him out. Namor can only do physical damage and Kl'rt has 3 defenses for that. Between the Thing's tough hide, Reed's elastic body and Sue's force fields, Namor will have a tough time causing any real damage. With the combined powers of the F.F.(albeit to a lesser degree) the Super Skrull has many ways to outmatch Namor. Underwater gets a bit closer, probably a draw.

-WavyFLATLINE

#3 Posted by DeadPool 55 (33 posts) - - Show Bio

This has fight has been done before in the comics.

Avatar image for alexander_anderson
#4 Posted by Alexander Anderson (4306 posts) - - Show Bio

Super Skrull.

#5 Posted by Sling Shot (3859 posts) - - Show Bio

Although Klr't has the powers of FF Namor still wins....I want to say, ut truth is Invisible woman can beat almost anyone by creating an anuerysm by generating a small forcefield in hr opponents Braind or heartattack with the same method, and so on.

#6 Posted by namorsubby (251 posts) - - Show Bio

namor has already owned superskrull......and no I'm not refering to the skrull he killed in Illumanati

#7 Posted by the creator (8570 posts) - - Show Bio

This later thread looked again at this battle and put a couple of scans up for discussion,