caption
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Good one Alpha.I'm not sure who wins.I will go with Super-Skrull because he has the most in his arsenal.

mira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By mira

Super-Skrull wins.

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Hadrelius

i think Firelord can take him

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#5  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Alpha said:
"i think Firelord can take him"

I kinda think so as well but i'm not sure.I chose S.Skrull because he has more at his disposal.
The_Scourge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By The_Scourge

Super Skrull should win this fight

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By King_Saturn
Firelord should be able to handle the Super Skrull
Mind_Games

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#8  Edited By Mind_Games

I go for Super skrull because of the multi-powers at his disposal and he has a good amount of experience to use them all at once.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By King_Saturn
No Respect for the Fire Herald huh ?
Mind_Games

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Mind_Games

Wait i might have a change in my vote here. Firelord was and still is a sentient being and can travel throught space which the skrull needs air to move through space.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By King_Saturn
Mind_Games said:
"

Wait i might have a change in my vote here. Firelord was and still is a sentient being and can travel throught space which the skrull needs air to move through space.

"
You Better Believe It
Mind_Games

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Mind_Games

Ya i wasn't sure of how strong firlord was till now man super skrull only has five abilities against a being who can BFR him into the sun.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By King_Saturn
Yeah thats Possible..
LegendaryKYJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By LegendaryKYJ

Wow, a formal herald of Galactus...

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By the creator

Firelord wins this.

"Firelord possesses the ability to manipulate cosmic energy in the form of stellar fire. The nuclear energies that he contains make him the humanoid equivalent of a miniature sun. Projected from any point on his body at mental command, Firelords energies encompass the entire electromagnetic spectrum possessed by a star: heat, light, gravity, radio waves, and charged particles.
The maximum amount of energy he can produce at once is determined by his mass. When all the atoms of his body are in fusion, his energy level is equivalent to the outer layers of a small star. By the slightest manifestation of his stellar powers, he can burn through any Earthly substance (with the exception of Adamantium). He can project a stream of fire resembling a solar flare for distances measured in the hundreds of miles. Firelord can control the path of his cosmic fire to such an extent that he can project a sustained ring at a fixed distance around a person or object

By utilizing his cosmic power uni-directionally. Firelord can fly at near-light speeds through interstellar space. (Flying at such speeds near planetary bodies, however, could cause devastating gravitational disturbances.) Firelord can even traverse hyperspace without danger to himself. Firelord uses the gravitational fields of stars to help him break his speed.

Although Firelord still possesses a solid physical body, he is virtually impervious to most forms of physical harm. His body automatically incinerates any projectile before it reaches the surface of his "skin." He is immune to disease, aging, and muscle fatigue."

So Firelord should be able to 'burn' through Superskrulls forcefield with any of his energy attacks.
His maximum temeprature far exceeds that of Superskrull so it should be possible for Firelord to actually burn Superskrull to death (if he only wanted to use fire). Under the OHOTMU entry for Johnny Storm it says, "His flesh cannot be scalded or burned by any heat source whose level is below that of his maximum output.". This therefore supports this theory.
Firelord is duarble enough to withstand any of Superskrulls attacks in the short term while he wears SS down and don't forget that if the battle is a prolonged one, Firelord will not tire while SS will.

mira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By mira

How can Firelord hurt someone like Super Skrull? Explain please

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Hadrelius
mira said:
"How can Firelord hurt someone like Super Skrull? Explain please"

I believe he is saying that what ever flame power Super Skrull has, it pales in comparison to Firelord (which has been shown with the ex-herald Nova and the Human Torch.
mira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By mira

But Super Skrull has got all powers like members of Fantastic Four.  So ....

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Hadrelius
mira said:
"But Super Skrull has got all powers like members of Fantastic Four.  So ...."
But the power that will truly help him against Firelord (the Human Torch power) is just a fraction of the power that Firelord has. Though his strength is greater, it's not so great that he would just smack the herald around.
LegendaryKYJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By LegendaryKYJ
mira said:
"But Super Skrull has got all powers like members of Fantastic Four.  So ...."

It's the equivelance of a match vs. a flamethrower.
the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By the creator
mira said:
"How can Firelord hurt someone like Super Skrull? Explain please"

the creator said:
So Firelord should be able to 'burn' through Superskrulls forcefield with any of his energy attacks.
His maximum temeprature far exceeds that of Superskrull so it should be possible for Firelord to actually burn Superskrull to death (if he only wanted to use fire). Under the OHOTMU entry for Johnny Storm it says, "His flesh cannot be scalded or burned by any heat source whose level is below that of his maximum output.". This therefore supports this theory.
Firelord is duarble enough to withstand any of Superskrulls attacks in the short term while he wears SS down and don't forget that if the battle is a prolonged one, Firelord will not tire while SS will.
"
Rpgesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

superskrull can absorb infinite heat, he'd beat firelord at his own game

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Firelord.

Avatar image for heirtothekingdom
HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Firelord

Champion99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Firelord should take this. I don't see how Superskrull can win.

Darth_Nimrod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't know a ton about super skrull but I am leaning towards firelord.

Avatar image for eternaldarkfury
EternalDarkFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for the_happy_wendingo
The_Happy_Wendingo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Super skrull high diff.

Avatar image for deactivated-60f8a948a0372
deactivated-60f8a948a0372

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Firelord.

Samkrypt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Firelord stomps. This is hilarious unless you think Super Skrull can attack with THE FULL FORCE OF A SMALL STAR. He's a freaking herald

Avatar image for intentdebatthor
IntentDebatThor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Firelord is an overrated shitter. Kl'rt has everything he needs and more to put him down.

Samkrypt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@intentdebatthor: with what? So you telling me SS can take down a confirmed Star level attacker who actually almost tanked the full force of a small star. He got knocked out after a time but he could talk to Beyonder after he tanked it. Low PIS showings or not, Firelord is just above SS.

IntentDebatThor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@samkrypt: star level in what universe? "Full force of a small star" is nowhere near star level, do your research. Our Sun generates only about continent lvl energies every second.

And the kicker? Johnny Storm has at least two feats of generating as much energy as a star as well, and Kl'rt isn't far behind him in firepower. And that's not mentioning the fact that outside of his firepower Firelord is rather underwhelming. Dude got pretty handily overpowered by Thor 3 times in a row in the same fight (aka every time Firelord tried to grapple with him), got almost choked out by Drax, overpowered by Terrax together with Air-Walker, etc. Super-Skrull should be at least as strong, if not stronger, than Firelord is, Human Torch's powers make Firelord's firepower completely worthless, and Sue's shields make it even more worthless on top of that, and Reed's stretching + Sue's invisibility combo is just a cherry on the top. Firelord isn't winning.

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Firelord should win this. Firelord is at least on Nova's level and she tanked a star exploding.

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Couldn't Skrull just use Sue's powers and pop Firelords brain, he has done it before as well.

Samkrypt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@intentdebatthor: do your research. Full force not energy output 🤦🤦🤦.

And how does the sun releasing plasma directly relates to hitting Santuary with the full force of a star. That's like saying hitting someone with the full force of a planet is only building level because the atmosphere of our planet reflects that amount of energy. It makes zero sense.

I want you to tell me straight up that You think The Super Skrull can beat Thor or any other person you mentioned supposedly overpowered him.

And BTW: energy is not equal to force.

The smallest star known to man has a mass of 6.4% of the mass of the Sun. That's 1.292915 × 10^29kg(that's far greater than one hundred sextillion tons) X The Acceleration(considering the fact that Firelord was moving at MFTL speeds when he did that, I'm going to put it at LS just for Lowballing sake) 299 792 458 m/s = the full force of the smallest star known to Man Kind.

That's with the utmost Lowballing

You are free to calculate it yourself. The number is too large for me and I'm on a mobile.

So yeah. The full force of a small star which is the mass of the star x the acceleration of the star is far, far greater than continental. And far far greater than Planetary and considering it was Thanos main ship, The Santuary II he attacked then it's pretty great. That's his best feat to date. But it's stupid to say the full force of a star is equal to an energy blast of the sun

And what the hell do you mean by The full force of a small star is not near Star level? Can you even understand that statement?

ImpossibleImpy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Super Skrull has designed by the Skurll Empire to engage the Fantastic 4 whom the Skrulls considered the greatest threat to their Empire in Andromeda, Super Skurll is very versatile, he has a healing factor, he has some kind of mind control hypnosis power but his strength is probably only slightly above the Thing and She Hulks, the Super-Skrull can use all the Fantastic Four powers combined at the same time, it would be interesting to see how he would use stretch power with the Force-fields and if his mind power would do anything to Firelord maybe it would but some heralds like Surfer have incredible telepathy feats of their own.

Firelord compared to Super-Skurll is on another level of power, even before he got his 'power cosmic' he is a skilled Nova Corps hand to hand fighter which might explain why he can fight Hercules and Thor hand to hand at the same time and durable enough to soak a beating from both these 100+ bricks, I believe he can also create fire so intense it becomes an atomic 'force field' to block an attack from a space army. He never went through a 'reset' like other comicbook characters like Green Lanterns do nor other Marvel characters so all of his feats from the 1970s to today apply, he fought the Phoenix using his flame although he didnt win it shows the true power of his 'flame' he also fought a creation called SuperNova a guy also known as 'Nova Omega' who had the sum total of the Nova-Force a guy who was strong enough to beat all the Avengers and considered the Shi'ar space army an Inter Galactic Empire nothing but 'fodder', a Shi'ar agent Erik the Red tricked Firelord into battling the X-Men and it seemed he could have easily killed all the Xmen if the Phoenix force was not there, he didnt win but the fact he can fight Phoneix shows he's on anotehr level of power. His fire isn't actual fire but more atomic cosmic flame. Firelord has wiped out planet sized space armies, Galactus sent Stardust and Red-Shift and Firelord out to blitz the Annihilation Armada wave which was crossing millions of planets across the Galaxy, his speed feats should be on a whole other level, his fire isnt actually real fire but does stuff like atomically breaks down toxic sluge other gas and changes toxic substances at the atomic level, his fire energy was enough to almost overpower Silver Surfer a guy who can absord an almost limitless form of energy of any kind, it is said he could match the blast of Thor's hammer for hours, his energy output was enough to break Silver Surfer's board which is un-breakable except for planet busting cosmic level bricks.

https://comicvine1.cbsistatic.com/uploads/original/3/35308/2334086-thor_246_14.jpg

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/a/uploads/scale_super/3/35308/2334197-thor_226_02.jpg

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/a/uploads/original/3/35308/2494725-silver_surfer__v3___146p16.jpg

https://comicvine1.cbsistatic.com/uploads/original/3/35308/2488606-691457_80366_initial4_super.jpg

https://comicvine1.cbsistatic.com/uploads/scale_super/3/38919/6073315-firelord%20-%20energy%20projection%20blows%20up%20starships%20-%20annihilation%20%231.jpg

https://comicvine1.cbsistatic.com/uploads/scale_super/3/38919/6073304-firelord%20-%20heat%20generation%20completely%20vaporizes%20toxic%20waste%20-%20avengers%20vol.%201%20%23259.jpg

https://comicvine1.cbsistatic.com/uploads/scale_super/3/38919/6073314-firelord%20-%20energy%20projection%20vs%20centurions%201%20-%20annihilation%20heralds%20of%20galactus%20%232.jpg

https://comicvine1.cbsistatic.com/uploads/scale_super/3/38919/6073311-firelord%20-%20energy%20projection%20vs%20centurions%203%20-%20annihilation%20heralds%20of%20galactus%20%232.jpg

Samkrypt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@impossibleimpy: thanks. Never knew that. Only Know Firelord from the Old Avengers tie in. But what I do know is that he is definitely above Super Skrull.

IntentDebatThor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@samkrypt: all this retarded ranting is killed by a single scan.

No Caption Provided

"Fiery power of small star", not "force". And you know what "power" is? Energy per time. What is "power of a star" then? Energy it releases per time. And a star like Sun releases about continent level energies per second.

Kl'rt still beats his ass. Firelord's main strength, firepower, is completely worthless because Kl'rt's firepower is comparable and he can both withstand and absorb flames of that temperature, and is superior to Firelord in strength department, on top of having shields, stretching and invisibility that Firelord has no counters to.

Avatar image for sar_annihilator
SAR_Annihilator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump