Super Saiyan 5 Son Goku vs Pegasus Gold Cloth Seiya

• 143 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for godsvileanddarkwing
GodsVileandDarkwing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

vs.

No Caption Provided

Rules:

1. This is Goku from the final chapter of Dragon Ball AF without any injuries; whereas this is Seiya from the final chapter of Saint Seiya without any injuries.
  2. Goku in prime, goes Unlocked Potential, God-like Saiyan, Supervillain, Change & Potential Unleashed, transforms into Super Saiyan 5, uses Kaio-ken x100, absorbs Universe 7's Spirit Bomb, Blutz Waves & Ki to limit, wears Battle Armor, Time Ring, Metamo-Ring & Potara, removes weighted clothing, has Senzu Beans, Zeno's Button & Dragon Radar, wields Power Pole & Sword of Hope, rides Flying Nimbus & Attack Ball, and has Tail.
  3. Seiya in prime, dons Pegasus Gold Cloth, unlocks Ninth Sense, burns Cosmo to limit, and has Miracles.
  4. 1-on-1 death battle.
  5. No interference or holding back allowed.

No Caption Provided

Anywhere in Elysium under the full moon, now let the death battle between the fighter & knight begin!

ElderElijah190

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not this shit again smh. Dude allow peace to rain.

Avatar image for indomitableregal
IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

...Stop it. -_-

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Isn't DBAF basically fanfiction? Stop. Get Help.

BlackWizzard17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Weilds Power Pole"

No Caption Provided

GodsVileandDarkwing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump.

SeaGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Seiya wins cause he's an actual real canon character.

U_WOT_M8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SSJ5 Wins because he looks far more bad ass, the other guy looks like he just finished high school or some shit

Avatar image for deactivated-61364388226ff
deactivated-61364388226ff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What the.... what is SSJ5 Goku?

Quinlan58

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

U_WOT_M8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 22

Hm

CoituNats

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

never heard of SS5 Goku, but for Seiya I'm confident that SS Blue Goku is perfectly strong enough to stomp him.

maybe if you matched Seiya vs. SS3 Goku (from the old DBZ Anime) it would be a more balanced fight.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@coitunats: go look up Ssb goku vs Seig threads and weep

GodsVileandDarkwing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump.

MainJP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@u_wot_m8 said:

SSJ5 Wins because he looks far more bad ass, the other guy looks like he just finished high school or some shit

This doesn’t even make sense, what high school did you attend that had students wear golden armor with wings?

Paytience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@caocao: So, Im showimg my age, but it's originally fanon from the 90's.

GodsVileandDarkwing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump.

GodsVileandDarkwing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mainjp said:
@u_wot_m8 said:

This doesn’t even make sense, what high school did you attend that had students wear golden armor with wings?

I'm pretty sure that person was being sarcastic.

GodsVileandDarkwing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

never heard of SS5 Goku, but for Seiya I'm confident that SS Blue Goku is perfectly strong enough to stomp him.

maybe if you matched Seiya vs. SS3 Goku (from the old DBZ Anime) it would be a more balanced fight.

Oh boy, you are in for a big disappointment in the future.

GodsVileandDarkwing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@u_wot_m8: Seiya is 13, actually.

Wouldn't that be Seiya from the beginning of the series?

CoituNats

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godsvileanddarkwing:

I'm convinced that universe-busting SS Blue Goku (or any version of Goku which is even stronger than that) is obviously stronger than a guy like Seiya , who had a hard time destroying a bunch of stone pillars at the bottom of the ocean (in Atlantis), when he fought Poseidon and his Mariners.

Saints like Seiya are barely strong enough to bust a star, while SS Blue (or SS God) Goku can bust a universe as a random collateral damage which can by caused by his fist-fighting with other powerful characters.

ElderElijah190

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecoblitz: Nah,ssb goku is above Gold Cloth seiya sadly.

Avatar image for madscientist224
Madscientist224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@elderelijah190: @coitunats: what the hell are you smoking and why aren't you sharing?

Ssb Goku has never universe busted, not does he have the ability. End of story.

Seiya stomps neg diff.

ElderElijah190

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@madscientist224: show me a feat of Gold Cloth seiya universal busting and I would share my crack with you lol. And Goku has the ability to scale to universal level in ssb lol

Madscientist224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@elderelijah190: you can try and scale all you want, but there is no where in DBS or earlier that SSB of any saiyin, or any saiyin altogether, is shown to be able to destroy a universe. Your fan theory is busted.

ElderElijah190

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By ElderElijah190

@madscientist224: I can scale ssb goku comfortably all I want because Gold Cloth seiya has never being shown in any way to be able to destroy a universe as well. Stop dodging the fact that they're both on the same boat. Nah it's different coz ssg goku actual had universal level feats which seiya doesn't.

Madscientist224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@elderelijah190: Goku has shared universal level feats. None on his own. So, again, fan theory out the window.

ElderElijah190

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By ElderElijah190

@madscientist224: Yes, has shared universal busting feats In a much weaker state "ssg"

Ssb goku in all indications should deal significant higher punches than his previous ssg form by a large margin "we can tell how large the margin is bt ssg and ssb via his performance against jiren."

So yeah, he's universal in ssb via common logic unlike seiya that has nothing going for him in the Feat department and scaling.

Madscientist224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@elderelijah190: via common sense and logic, if it weren't for someone, like say, a gid if destruction he was facing, then it would not be the universe was in trouble for threatened by him. Doesn't matter how you try and scale. Both Goku and Vegeta went all out against each other more then once since ToP as has been implied in the series...no universal threats mentioned.

So damn, like I said, fan theory out the window. Might want t to try harder with your logic.

Now, as for Seiya. You have around 50 Gold Saints, each three could unleash an attack that is equal to the force of the Big Bang explosion which created the universe, with individuals who could pull stronger attacks (e.g Regulus, Omega Saints, Leo Aiolia with Kreunos, etc..). Seiya herself in gold cloth form has been shown to be on par with some omega saints and can produce stringer attacks with universal level threat potential.

Done deal. Enjoy.

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol

Legendary_User

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Base Goku stomps the verse.

MainJP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By MainJP

@godsvileanddarkwing said:

I'm pretty sure that person was being sarcastic.

It’s hyperbole, not sarcasm.

@legendary_user said:

Base Goku stomps the verse.

Wrong. BoS Kid Goku stomps the verse.

Avatar image for hurricanefunnel
hurricanefunnel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By hurricanefunnel

highballing on goku

however

base seiya >> kid goku he's definitely not stomping the verse

gold cloth > base goku

goku ss4 >> gold cloth seiya

ss5 goku < god cloth seiya but not by that much

ss5 goku is about ssg goku

god cloth seiya is 1/2 tier higher than ssg goku

pegasus wins very high diff

pegasus wins by intelligence and powers and strength

no bias

no mismatch

disclaimer: switched the battle to god cloth otherwise this battle would just be a mismatch, or too close to call,

edit: there's no bias b/c it was done out of necessity for this and NOT just to make the other character win

ElderElijah190

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@madscientist224:

"via common sense and logic, if it weren't for someone, like say, a gid if destruction he was facing, then it would not be the universe was in trouble for threatened by him."

I didn't get your point here or what you were implying so go again mate.

"Doesn't matter how you try and scale. Both Goku and Vegeta went all out against each other more then once since ToP as has been implied in the series...no universal threats mentioned."

Why would it need to be mentioned everytime that they're universal when universal level has already been clocked earlier in the BoS or super? That's like saying everytime flash runs,it is suppose to be stated that he moves at ftl speed which doesn't make sense. And the entire battles that took place as time went on or previously in Z worked on the potency scale,this has being stated multiple times by vegeta for example. Ss maneouvers attacks on potency as well like Athena Exclamation that focuses universal level force to a single point.

"So damn, like I said, fan theory out the window. Might want t to try harder with your logic."

Who gives a shit about fan theory or are u reading my posts with your eyes closed? You keep repeating fan theory like a troll who can't comprehend simple logic. I mean has scaling now officially become fan theory on cv? Yeah no, it hasn't so IDk where you're getting the head canon fan theory from smh.

"Now, as for Seiya. You have around 50 Gold Saints, each three could unleash an attack that is equal to the force of the Big Bang explosion which created the universe, with individuals who could pull stronger attacks (e.g Regulus, Omega Saints, Leo Aiolia with Kreunos, etc..)"

Omega isn't canon and Aiolia was part of the Saints who partnered with Aries Mu to maneuver the Athena exclamation. He can't pull it off alone by his own might without a massive amp. Even Saga who is stated to be the strongest Gold saint of his time stated it can only be done by 3 Gold saints which he replicated alongside Camus and all. He's the strongest gold saint and he's above aiolia himself and he partnered to dish out The Athena Exclamation. Let's see how this concerns seiya in any way in your further posts.

"Seiya herself in gold cloth form has been shown to be on par with some omega saints and can produce stringer attacks with universal level threat potential."

Omega isn't canon. That's like Using Dbh goku feats to debate him with which isn't acceptable.

Gokluma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Gokluma

Isn't SS5 Goku basically odd bootleg fanfic for a random rumor based on guy's fan artwork?

So he loses by default nor ever used time rings,Metamo-Ring and any random powerups/items in any of dragon ball af's fanart comics/manga.

Madscientist224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Madscientist224

@elderelijah190: sorry, let's look at this again.

God of destruction + Goku = shared universal threat.

Ssb Goku + ssb Vegeta = no universal threat.

Hard to follow?

So, no implication, no mention.

Best feat so far stands as a shared between ssb gogeta and broly, who dimension busted an unquantified dimension.

Scale all you want. Ssb Goku is not a universe threat not has the potential to universe bust.

A GoD has the potential to universe bust, because, well, kinda goes with the job.

Saiyinis don't have the potential, cuz, well, they've never been shown to be able to at any level.

If Goku had not fought a GoD, then the universe would not have been in potential danger...plain and simple.

So, simple logic and common sense says, since the only universal feat Goku has is shared with a GoD, then a GoD would need to be involved again to endanger the universe, unless otherwise stated in canon material (which it's not).

Like I said, fan theory out the window, hard to follow?

Gokluma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@madscientist224: Why talking about this in a thread about SSJ5 Goku who is not DBS Goku at all and just an older DBGT Goku?

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@elderelijah190: lol yeah no go debate that in the seiya threads where you were getting wrecked.

Madscientist224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokluma: an older unprinted non canon fan Goku? You mean that Goku ss5? Yeah. Not debating it. Lol.

Since ss5 doesn't actually exist, he dies. Easy.

BathroomMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This whole thread is stupid, but even as a passive observer, it's annoying when people act like being condescending automatically makes their argument good.

YOA_501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zeno’s Button Solo

ElderElijah190

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecoblitz: Who me? Most certainly not. All ss Vs dbs threads that existed that I,bossmountain and so on debated in ended up getting locked so it has always being an undone deal. Feel free to jump into this.

CoituNats

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By CoituNats

Someone like Seiya who is supposedly capable of universe-busting certainly shouldn't have any difficulties whatsover with a task like 'destroying a bunch of stone pillars in Poseidon's submarine world'.

It's for reasons like this one why most statements made about universe-busting Seiya characters can easily be exposed as hyperboles , because how else would a universe-buster have a hard time at taking down only a few stone pillars ? it just doesn't make sense whatsoever, unless it could be proven that those particular stone pillars in Atlantis have universe-level durability (i doubt a statement like that could be backed up with scans ).

On the other hand, the matter of SS God Goku & Beerus clashing causing universe-busting shockwaves can easily be confirmed by anyone who watched DB Super and who doesn't suffer from amnesia or alzheimers.

So at least for me it stands as a fact: SS God Goku (and I'm interpreting that canonically non-existant 'SS5' is some sort of an upgrade to SSGod Goku) would definitely stomp Seiya.

ElderElijah190

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@madscientist224:

"sorry, let's look at this again.

God of destruction + Goku = shared universal threat.

"Ssb Goku + ssb Vegeta = no universal threat.

Hard to follow?

So, no implication, no mention."

This should still cover up this section of your post here.......... Why would it need to be mentioned everytime that they're universal when universal level has already been clocked earlier in the BoS or super? That's like saying everytime flash runs,it is suppose to be stated that he moves at ftl speed which doesn't make sense. And the entire battles that took place as time went on or previously in Z worked on the potency scale,this has being stated multiple times by vegeta for example. Ss maneouvers attacks on potency as well like Athena Exclamation that focuses universal level force to a single point.

"Best feat so far stands as a shared between ssb gogeta and broly, who dimension busted an unquantified dimension."

I didn't even made mention goketa and broly neither did I needed gogeta in the first place. I can scale ssb goku to universal level all I want. But if you can't comprehend the logic behind attack on potency like for instance, the comic World War hulk vs sentry battle was borderline city level in dc even though World War hulk and sentry are clearly multi planetary via feats they replicated at some different point in time. I could keep going with a list to explain to you how Attacks on potency works. Vegeta even stated in Z about how attacks they manoeuvre works on the potency scale. By your logic Gold saints are wall level as their attacks were seen destroying temple walls and even Hades was oneshotted from one. Now I won't have hinted on this if you'd not presented this flawed nature of debating faculty. I mean there are so many scenarios I could pick from to work with your flawed lowballing dbs logic from saint seiya itself.

"Scale all you want. Ssb Goku is not a universe threat not has the potential to universe bust."

Lol mate stop trolling ridiculously and embarrassing the saint seiya fan base. So ssg goku gets to be a threat to the universe that is comprised of outer realms via mere punches that should be multi galaxy "should've been universal but leave it at multi galaxy because it wasn't his feat alone" but Ssb doesn't get to be not just a universe threat right? Flawed indeed. Ssb goku is universal in a borderline scale. All you can manoeuvre to refute are flawed logic and claims you keep repeating even after they've been debunked.

"A GoD has the potential to universe bust, because, well, kinda goes with the job."

How does destruction being a God's job takes away dc feats from other tiers? Lol this is just hilarious. That's like saying whis can't destroy what beerus can because it isn't his job even though he's ridiculously stronger than beerus and also his teacher who one shotted him with a neck chop.

"Saiyinis don't have the potential, cuz, well, they've never been shown to be able to at any level."

Irrelevant and baseless logic here. The same Saiyans "gegeta and broly" shattered/destroyed the dimension they punched their way into. Goku himself dealt universal busting punches alongside beerus via just three strikes, we've statements confirming this. And Goku attained Godhood back in his Ssg state which progressed to ssb and so on. He basically has the same God ki as beerus which can't be sensed. Even whis himself has stated goku and vegeta would make good God of destruction so just stop with this absurd level of debating skill mate.

"If Goku had not fought a GoD, then the universe would not have been in potential danger...plain and simple."

Yep if he'd not fought beerus then and attained godhood himself which helped him in sharing that universal+ busting feat, the universal wouldn't have being in danger. I agree with this. Nothing stated the universe was threatened then because goku was facing a God lol. What we know was the colliding of their punches caused those shock waves and nothing more. Stop using a flawed and absurd head canon logic to interprete the statements and feats we got from the franchise in your words. I mean this is basically you being the writter of dbs and stating shit that wasn't even hinted on in the first place.

"So, simple logic and common sense says, since the only universal feat Goku has is shared with a GoD, then a GoD would need to be involved again to endanger the universe, unless otherwise stated in canon material (which it's not)."

So if Goten or trunks for example faces beerus,we would get a universal feat because they're facing a God right? I hope you can tell how stupid your claims are with this direct question mate. You're the troll here with the hating lowballing fiction because you're basically interpreting the series in a different retarded way. The series didn't made mention of anything like goku punching at universal level then being because he was facing a God and that if he wasn't facing a God next time, he wouldn't be universal. This is all from your hating fiction head canon logic.

Seiya himself has no universal level feat or let's put it at star level feats. If three gold saints aren't burning and combining their maximum Cosmo, we ain't getting universal feats. I mean I like how you keep dodging ways of providing claims for seiya winning against ssb goku in this thread.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@elderelijah190: yes it ended up getting locked because you guys would never accept a loss even though it was as clear as day both feat wise and statement wise you guys were getting utterly trounced. Feel free to believe otherwise tho.

TheLeeAboveAll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ssj5 Goku wins for being a fan fic character.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@coitunats: is it those same pillars that could survive universe busting and that wasa much weaker version of seiya who would get blitzed and one shotted by the seiya in this thread? Also hello mysterious alt