Super Piccolo Vs Martian Manhunter

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for thegoldensurfer10000
TheGoldenSurfer10000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

The Super Namek Piccolo Fuse With (Nail And Kami) Vs Martian ManHunter Two Green Ailens All Out Battle Vote The winner

Avatar image for ulitmateninjagaidenx
ulitmateninjagaidenx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i say piccolo.

Avatar image for superboy_prime_10000
Superboy-Prime 10000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hard to say.Didn't Piccolo also has the ability to read minds? Just that he doesn't use it that often.Furthermore,Piccolo has some "incinerating energy blast"(where he used to incinerate Majin Buu's or Super Buu remaining pieces)isn't it?And fire tends to be Martian Manhunter's weakness.

But then again,Martian Manhunter are also strong.He has the ability to move planets along with Wonder Woman and Superman.

Piccolo also has the speed,Arghh.I couldn't decide!!!
Post Edited:2008-02-25 07:17:31

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By warlock360

Martian Manhunter

Captain Hazard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Captain Hazard

I'm going with Piccolo he could generate heat through his energy blast. Then again I'm not 100% if MM still has that weakness.

Avatar image for ulitmateninjagaidenx
ulitmateninjagaidenx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

in several times, piccolo has shown that his biggest characteristic, over the rest of the z warriors, is his inteligence and wisdom he is frequently the one who realizes first the new threats, make the plans or train the younger/weaker fighters, piccolo has shown many abilities throughout dragon ball z some of these abilities include him being able to extend his arms to great lengths, as well as to increase his body size to massive parameters, being a namekian, piccolo can regenerate damaged parts of his body, piccolo also has the ability to conjure various objects, like many other characters in dragon ball, piccolo has the ability of bukujutsu, a technique that allows him to fly, piccolo's signature attack is called "destructive wave" which is fired with on hand being supported by the other, one of piccolo most powerful attack is the makankosappo, (special beam cannon or light of death in english adaptations) an attack that is expelled from piccolo's index and middle fingers, unlike most energy-based attack in dragon ball, the makankosappo pierces its targets like a drill rather then enveloping them or exploding on contact, piccolo ultimate attack is called hellzone grenade which is involves firing of many orbs of energy that float around the opponent, piccolo then squeezes his hand to make all the orbs converge onto the opponent, exploding on contact, piccolo also posses the ability of scatter shot in which he fires many different chi blasts shots from one hand at the same time, piccolo is also seen have an attack called the masenko or demon wave, which piccolo teaches to his pupil gohan, also piccolo have super hearing he can hear almost everything in the universes.

Morphid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Morphid

Super Piccolo would win:p

Sync

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By Sync

piccolo can out perform mm in fighting. The 2 may be even when it comes to thinking, mm was the greatest weapon maker of his race.

It comes down to how fast is piccolo, he is own terms with most of the dbz team intill db gt(which does not really count) mm can put his arms into piccolo and maybe rip out whatever; again this is assuming how slow piccolo may be and how fast mm is.

piccolo can regrow arms and recover from deadly wounds in mere seconds.

speedlgt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By speedlgt

I dont see anyway MM can keep up with Piccolos speed. Even if Piccolo is not the speed of goku hes still fast as hell

Cyrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Cyrus

piccilo

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By King_Saturn

Hmm.. I think Martian Manhunter would win but Piccalo has those long range attacks that could be a problem.

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 emperorthanos-  Moderator

@jamkid23: I can see deleted posts. I just warned you to stop bumping banned matches. Next time I will give you a temp ban