Super Heroes vs Villains Scenario (9/9 Heroes) (9/9 Villains) Sign ups closed!

Avatar image for deactivated-5ebcd5ad9fb95
deactivated-5ebcd5ad9fb95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@banthabot: This is Todoroki's Hot and Cold.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mxh57Q8bwwc

Avatar image for deactivated-5aba78567e8b5
deactivated-5aba78567e8b5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

im going to bed. Ill continue working on this after work tomorrow

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#453 higherpower  Moderator

@banthabot: Yeah sorry for the late reply. For gear leave the slot vacant for now and tommorow I'll provide feats for everything and give you my backstory and completed build (with second power).

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#454  Edited By higherpower  Moderator

@banthabot: For body can you replace Stain with Rock Lee from Naruto? He might be too fast so restrict gates.

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 22

#455  Edited By stormshadow_x

@god_vulcan: Even without gates he was too fast ( gates would probably be a power that increased stats anyway)

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#457 higherpower  Moderator

@stormshadow_x: You think so? I wanted him for his speed but he is probably supersonic even w/o gates which may be too much. I am not an expert on Batman.

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormshadow_x: You think so? I wanted him for his speed but he is probably supersonic even w/o gates which may be too much. I am not an expert on Batman.

Nah man it's fine but Yeah I wager PTS sasuke during the early chunin exams was much faster than Consistent Batman so Lee defiantly is too quick, I made a speedster as best as I can and If I could use that body wooh Xd

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#459  Edited By higherpower  Moderator

@stormshadow_x: Nah Sasuke was only FTE. Lee gets his speed scaled from outpacing Gaara's sand which could time explosions.

But if Batman is slower than FTE I wouldn't know what to say lol.

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_vulcan: Batman's has a few FTE feats that are more like really short burst and they're usually against fodder.

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#461 higherpower  Moderator

@stormshadow_x: I'll just go back to Stain then, this seems like it will be contested.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b60e98a8eb99
deactivated-5b60e98a8eb99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@banthabot: Put the body as Bastian from Altina then. He certainly fits.

He can create some 10ish swords at once.

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@banthabot:Actually, can I switch the sword to Gae Dearg? It basically cancels magic so long as the spear is in contact with the source. For example, if someone had magical armour the armour would be powerless once the spear touches it, but would go back to normal again as soon as Gae Dearg isn't touching it anymore. RT.

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@god_vulcan: There's no way the Almighty, Larcade's magic, or Diagramm if the wiki is accurate on it's destructive capacity would be allowed.

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#466  Edited By higherpower  Moderator

@primez0ne: Larcade's magic doesn't have destructive capacity, and The Almighty is precognition. Neither of them are DC based or have DC so I don't know what you're talking about.

Also, Diagramm is just a sniper rifle but instead of shooting bullets it spatially pierces anything in front of the muzzle. Nothing wrong with that either.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_vulcan: That is literally an instant kill. No blocking, no dodging. Just kill.

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#468 higherpower  Moderator

@god_vulcan: That is literally an instant kill. No blocking, no dodging. Just kill.

What is? You can dodge Diagramm, but you can't block it. It's not instant kill unless he shoots you in the head, and most regular bullets kill you instantly that way as well...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@primez0ne: With precog I think I know what GV is aiming for.

https://m.imgur.com/a/1tzLp

(Cough cough. No one here tanks bullets. Cough cough. Perfect shot you can't do anything about using precog. Cough cough).

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_vulcan: Usually powers aren't allowed that affect people's emotions without the need of at least touch as that is too close to the no mind control/emotion control rule.

If the ability allows you to see further than five seconds than it won't be allowed as Mantis' was denied too.

What about the Heilig Pfeil ability?

Avatar image for deactivated-5c531df1eeb1f
deactivated-5c531df1eeb1f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@major_hellstorm: Kinda what my play is, use the spidersense to predict moment the trap them with my web shooters lol.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_vulcan: Mister Ingenuity said it can't be dodged. Unless I misunderstood him.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#474  Edited By higherpower  Moderator

@primez0ne said:

@god_vulcan: Usually powers aren't allowed that affect people's emotions without the need of at least touch as that is too close to the no mind control/emotion control rule.

If the ability allows you to see further than five seconds than it won't be allowed as Mantis' was denied too.

Wait seriously?

@mr_ingenuity Why did you suggest me using Katakuri's precog if this was the case?

Also:

Usually powers aren't allowed that affect people's emotions without the need of at least touch as that is too close to the no mind control/emotion control rule.

Did the Banthabot say this somewhere in the thread? Because that's not in the OP.

Which one? For Lille I'm not using any of his powers like X-Axis. Just his spirit weapon which is the gun. For Ywach if he can see more than 5 seconds into the future he'd be useless anyway so I'll have to change my build again.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@major_hellstorm: I got good agility and h2h and my second power is good at keeping my distance if I need to.

Well just have to wait and see.

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#476 higherpower  Moderator
mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#478 mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@god_vulcan: Katakuri fits as he only sees seconds into the future at a time and he can only see one future.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_vulcan: RT says the same thing. Has anyone dodged Barro's shots before?

Also, don't be salty and drop. Every new scenario player goes through this phase. They try and have a build no one can counter then get shut down.

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_vulcan:

Did the Banthabot say this somewhere in the thread? Because that's not in the OP.

He may just assume you know that as most people have been through similar enough scenarios not to be told every rule. He's also said earlier that he assumed people would know not try to pick up ndodgable/unblockable hax.

Which one? For Lille I'm not using any of his powers like X-Axis. Just his spirit weapon which is the gun. For Ywach if we can see more than 5 seconds into the future he'd be useless anyway so I'll have to change my build again.

Yeah Assassin Spider-man seems to be the limit right now.

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kek

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#482  Edited By higherpower  Moderator

@mr_ingenuity said:

@god_vulcan: Katakuri fits as he only sees seconds into the future at a time and he can only see one future.

Pretty sure it's more than 5 seconds though. But I could be wrong.

@major_hellstorm said:

@god_vulcan: RT says the same thing. Has anyone dodged Barro's shots before?

Also, don't be salty and drop. Every new scenario goes through this phase. They try and have a build no one can counter then get shut down.

It's not even that. I've had builds that were in the limits but we're being contested just because how overpowered they were. Why do you think I didn't go with Accel's Vector manip? It's not restricted or above the limits but I felt I was doing you guys a favor if I chose something weaker. Diagramm and Larcade's magic also fit the rules but people are contesting them just because they're insecure of their own builds.

Edit: Apparently Banthabot said no undodgeable or unblockable hax somewhere in the thread when I wasn't there. Larcade's magic would fit under that category, so I take the last part back.

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#483 higherpower  Moderator

@god_vulcan:

He may just assume you know that as most people have been through similar enough scenarios not to be told every rule. He's also said earlier that he assumed people would know not try to pick up ndodgable/unblockable hax.

Which one? For Lille I'm not using any of his powers like X-Axis. Just his spirit weapon which is the gun. For Ywach if we can see more than 5 seconds into the future he'd be useless anyway so I'll have to change my build again.

Yeah Assassin Spider-man seems to be the limit right now.

Ok then, sorry. I wasn't keeping up with the thread so I wasn't there when he said that.

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_vulcan:

Diagramm and Larcade's magic also fit the rules but people are contesting them just because they're insecure of their own builds.

I have perfect counters to Larcade's magic, and I'm not worried about Diagramm other than it possibly having city-busting power. You have to remember that this is street-level. Bringing in hax that would put you way above that is generally not allowed.

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#485 higherpower  Moderator

@primez0ne: If you have counters to hax that's above street level that'd logically make you above street level as well.

possibly having city-busting power

Where'd you get that from? Are you thinking of Vollstanding and Lille's Trumpete?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_vulcan: I didn't know you were serious about the Vector thing. Don't you realize how unfair it would be to anyone who goes up against it? It literally was a broken power when Prime gave it to an NPC in a higher tier scenario against a team of players. Diagramm doeas not fit rules, it goes through anything which should fall under one hit kill.

Bantha said it was common sense so he didn't have to put it in the OP. Lol.

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#487  Edited By Primez0ne

@god_vulcan:

If you have counters to hax that's above street level that'd logically make you above street level as well.

My build just happens to be very emotion/telepathy/mind-control resistant. You may be able to form an argument against that due to me not knowing much of FT though.

Where'd you get that from? Are you thinking of Vollstanding and Lille's Trumpete?

The wiki which is why I asked whether it was valid or not

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#488 higherpower  Moderator

@major_hellstorm:

Can you link me to where he said this? I want to see what ability it was that urged him to say that.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_vulcan: No ability. Prime just suggested it. But I could still link it if you want.

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#490  Edited By Primez0ne

@major_hellstorm said:

@god_vulcan: No ability. Prime just suggested it. But I could still link it if you want.

Hmm...I can't even remember that. What are we talking about?

@major_hellstorm said:

@god_vulcan: I didn't know you were serious about the Vector thing. Don't you realize how unfair it would be to anyone who goes up against it? It literally was a broken power when Prime gave it to an NPC in a higher tier scenario against a team of players. Diagramm doeas not fit rules, it goes through anything which should fall under one hit kill.

I tried limiting it, but yeah.

Edit: Also I really hope you stick it out, god_vulcan. Everyone including I have chosen abilities that was above or around limits. If it seems we ganged up on you it's just because everyone wants a balanced game.

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#492 higherpower  Moderator

@banthabot I'm dropping. Can't think of anything that wouldn't be too weak after seeing other people's builds, but for some reason mine is always too strong.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_vulcan: @primez0ne: Sorry. It was Maahes who said it.

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/super-heroes-vs-villains-scenario-99-heroes-99-vil-1913447/?page=8#js-message-19569463

And btw, I was so salty about it (and the fact you allowed Spiral, the X-Men teambuster). That I made my own scenario. Lol.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_vulcan: It you’re looking for something that allows prediction maybe he’ll let you use the Sharingan.

I saw someone using the Bakyugan.

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#495 higherpower  Moderator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_vulcan: No I was going to but I switched it for firebending before he ever said if it was legal or not, I lacked any firepower and already had spidersense.

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@major_hellstorm: To be fair he didn't inform me of her harming Hercules, and I think I disallowed power negation. Honestly mid-tier can be wonky with all of the hax flying around.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_vulcan: And I don't mean to sound like your teacher or anything but, didn't you say you would be busy next week? Give the time limits Bantha set up, I'm not really sure it would be wise to do this.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@primez0ne: True, and it's not like I did any better.

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#500  Edited By higherpower  Moderator

@callmeblast: Nah it's fine. Knowing my luck, someone will probably be like "REEEEEEEE no fair that's above the limits!!!!!!!!"

Though I may consider joining back again if Banthabot allows Sharingan, because several other abilities of the Sharingan would be restricted (like genjutsu).