Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

@leo-343 said:

Beerus solos.

Lmao. Super 17? Against Beerus? 17 isn't even close to universal

Freeza is a non-factor unless it's the Golden version, which would then make this an even bigger mismatch than it already is. Beerus stomps almost effortlessly.

Beerus stomps anyone from the dragon ball univers so does whis

@sc: mismatch, Berus alone stomps by both feats and statements.

Beerus can solo GT.

MrHamWallet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#54  Edited By MrHamWallet

Too many inconsistencies in GT for anything about it to be taken seriously, if it were cannon it'd be another matter. Seems the whole SSJG transformation has retconned Ssj4 anyway. Beerus solos, Super 17 is probably the worst and most stuff character in the history of cannon and non cannon dragon Ball history

flashback0180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GT is now officially treated as a different alternate universe in Xenoverse.

Berus destroyed multiple stars because he was pissed off in the morning. Has a solar system hype behind him.

That's more than anything shown in Gt.

Vyress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beerus knocked out SSJ3 Goku with a single touch while SSJ Goku had a rather even fight with Super 17 until the latter absorbed Goku's Ki... I don't even know how this is a discussion - Beerus completely humiliates Super 17 here. Besides, Beerus does not use Ki (no one could sense him arriving at Bulma's party) meaning Ki absorption would not be an option for Super 17.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vyress said:

Beerus knocked out SSJ3 Goku with a single touch while SSJ Goku had a rather even fight with Super 17 until the latter absorbed Goku's Ki... I don't even know how this is a discussion - Beerus completely humiliates Super 17 here. Besides, Beerus does not use Ki (no one could sense him arriving at Bulma's party) meaning Ki absorption would not be an option for Super 17.

I had forgot that and I am just now start thinking that .

Devoted_Rogue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beerus stomps Super 17 into the ground. Seriously. This thread is a joke. Lol

NotATreeABush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either of team 2 solo

NotATreeABush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vyress said:

I thought that was just because they couldn't sense god ki or something like that

Super_Mod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Seriously. This thread is a joke. Lol

No argument here.

Devoted_Rogue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Devoted_Rogue

@notatreeabush: Yes, you are correct. Beerus uses God Ki. Same reason SSG Goku just looks like normal Goku. It's not really a transformation, as much as a power up. SSGSS (worst name ever) is just SSJ while using God ki.

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Mee09

Lol the OP thought I was fan-boying. This is a massive stomp. Both Beerus and Frieza can solo.

Avatar image for precrisisbardock
PreCrisisBardock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vyress: SSJ3 GT Goku>>>>>>>>>>>>>> SSJ3 Z Goku

PreCrisisBardock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Seems like the DBZ Overhyping is as real as I thought.

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@precrisisbardock: No one is over-hyping anything. Did you miss the interview where Akira confirmed that Beerus was a casual Galaxy buster and at full power can Universe bust?

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By w0nd

How was Super 17 defeated.

how was Beerus Defeated

he wasn't he decided to be nice...being pushed back by vegeta doesn't mean anything especially in DBZ....the show that is Infamous for saying things like ......"he's not even using 50% of his powers" or "that was a good warm up"

you can't take attacks serious in that show. A person can look like they are one siding an opponent and then in the next scene the guy getting pummeled is pleased by it.

Goku exhausted himself trying to defend the planet, he was 100% not able to go on. We don't even know what Beerus is capable of.. but whatever he battle clearly goes to the dead guy, whos weakness was leaving himself open apparently.

PreCrisisBardock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mee09: Did you miss where 17 reacted to IT and crushed a 200K+ Dimensional wall buster?

Super_Mod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Super_Mod

@precrisisbardock said:

...It's not...it's just that your over-hyping of GT makes it seem like DBZ is being over-hyped, that's all. ;D

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@precrisisbardock said:

...It's not...it's just that your over-hyping of GT makes it seem like DBZ is being over-hyped, that's all. ;D

Yup

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@terry2012 said:
@vyress said:

I thought that was just because they couldn't sense god ki or something like that

Yeah they couldn't sense god ki because it is a different kee said by King kai.

Vyress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@precrisisbardock: Hardly. Beerus commented on Goku in base form as impossible to being able to beat Freeza. After he transformed to SSJ, he acknowledged that Goku beat Freeza.

Remember that this was Goku post Z - so around 10 (?) years after Freeza vs Goku happened. (1 year return from Namek - 2 years training for androids - around 6/7 years or so timeskip to Buu saga? something like that, don't remember exactly - and I'd guess around 1 year on top of that after Buu that Battle of Gods happened) You'd think that in that time frame Goku would have trained his base strength immensely to deal with earlier threats without any form of transformation but that was refuted in Battle of Gods - after constantly training all those years he would still need SSJ according to Beerus.

Now what does that mean? It means that the transformations themselves and the control thereof actually matter, as opposed to being simple multipliers of base strength or whatever. Sure, increasing base strength will make them stronger, but not as much as you think. The reason the saiyans got stronger in the time chamber was because of attaining the Ascended and Full SSJ forms, not because of pure base strength training. Same story with SSJ3. Base GT Goku will -canonically- still be unable to fight Freeza in his final form and be a match, let alone win. I know he did in GT, but it simply goes against what is established in Battle of Gods. And since that is canon there you go lol.

SSJ3 GT Goku may be a little bit stronger than Z Goku, but not by much. Another good comparison is the fight between Goku and Vegita in the Buu Saga. They were both SSJ2 and still took SSJ2 Gohan as their benchmark, when Vegita commented on Goku being even stronger than Gohan back then in his fight against Cell was. Well, as stated, that was several years ago, where Gohan and Goku had similar base strengths. During his death Goku has constantly trained. By your logic you'd think it would come to no surprise that either of them were now stronger than Gohan was - well, were that actually the case, they wouldn't have described it as such an accomplishment.

Super_Mod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Super_Mod

@mee09 said:

Lol the OP thought I was fan-boying. This is a massive stomp. Both Beerus and Frieza can solo.

What's really funny about that accusation is the hypocrisy surrounding it. He obviously had Super #17 picked out as the winner in his mind before he made this thread and he's not even really trying to hide it lol. Now he's throwing shade on every opposed commenter bc his intentional spite backfired lol.

Untouchable12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Untouchable12

To put things into perspective this is how Akira toriyama rates these following characters from a scale of 1-10

Ssj God goku- 6

Beerus -10

Whis - 15

http://www.kanzenshuu.com/translations/battle-gods-animanga-akira-toriyama/

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mee09 said:

What's really funny about that accusation is the hypocrisy surrounding it. He obviously had Super #17 picked out as the winner in his mind before he made this thread and he's not even really trying to hide it lol. Now he's throwing shade on every opposed commenter bc his intentional spite backfired lol.

I know right?

Untouchable12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Untouchable12

@mee09 said:
@super_mod said:
@mee09 said:

I know right?

It was obvious from the beginning that he underestimated beerus bc he had the absolute need to add freeza, to even the odds

PreCrisisBardock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By PreCrisisBardock

@vyress: Well it's pretty acknowledged that Base GT Goku> SSJ3 Z Goku

He beat a trained Uub in base.

He also beat Freeza and Cell after they have been training easily in base.

He even said he could've beaten Rildo in base who is > Buu

DunamisOphis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Whis ---> Beerus ---> Super Saiyan god Super Saiyan Vegeta and Kakarot, and Frieza ---> Super Saiyan god ---> Super 17 --> ¬____¬

I have not watched Revival of F yet, so I am not sure, but the fact they have to transform to the cool blue forms is why I placed Frieza there along with the two.

The entire reason Akira Toriyama created the Battle of Gods movie and Revival of F was to get RID of that TRASH Dragon Ball GT series that belongs to silly Toei Animation. Kakarot in Super Saiyan G normal form with red hair (Battle of Gods) is already far more powerful than a SSJ4. I mean, Beerus flicked a trained Super Saiyan 3 in the forehead with ONE index finger without moving. Super Saiyan 3 is already multiple solar system destroying capability if not more. Again, more inconsistencies in Dragon Ball Z. Beerus beat everyone with chopsticks and could probably do the same to a SSJ3. I'm pretty certain he could beat Super Vegito using chopsticks or his fingers. Vegito is probably more powerful than Super 17 or close. I definitely know Vegito is above Super Saiyan 4. Beerus stated in the movie that ki does not work on him. He didn't take Vegeta serious at all. He was in no way actually harmed by it. After Beerus and Kakarot battled, Kakarot said the energy is like a whole new world. This means an entirely different plane of existence in terms of energy. A higher dimension of energy. In fact, as I have read, the new Revival of F movie calls it "God ki." Frieza in his normal final form (not golden) can beat Super 17. He trained for four months for a reason. As I anticipated long before this Revival of F movie was released, Kakarot does not need to go Super Saiyan anymore. He uses that new form of energy which is far more powerful. This leads to a next level of Super Saiyan. Not the old gold hair that was normal ki. The cool blue.

ancient_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Super Android

josephgomes619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beerus solos entire GT cast low difficulty

loumast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dunamisophis: Multiple solar systems?... You sure about that friend? Unless you're giving similar arguments as the OP and stuff XD But yeah, otherwise right there with you and most everyone else.

Keikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beerus godstomps and Frieza godstomps.

Vyress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@precrisisbardock: It is actually not acknowledged since GT isn't canon. Battle of Gods however is. Take what is established in Battle of Gods and apply it to GT and you see how GT doesn't make any sense at all. Dunno how much simpler I can explain. Or you don't want to understand, that's fine then I guess.

Nomar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Nomar

GT is also using a form of Ki that is now inferior. So they cannot coexist.

PreCrisisBardock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vyress: What are you replying to? BoG was made after GT as a cash grab..

Scotchbear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Scotchbear

Lol people really thought super 17 could stomp beerus lmfaooooooo

Amendment50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Scotchbear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Scotchbear

@amendment50: didn't know people wanked gt. Why? It was just awful lol.

Jexsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

Beerus solos.

@saint_of_origin said:

Lmao. Super 17? Against Beerus? 17 isn't even close to universal

@super_mod said:

Freeza is a non-factor unless it's the Golden version, which would then make this an even bigger mismatch than it already is. Beerus stomps almost effortlessly.

@xxxcarzellxxx said:

Beerus stomps anyone from the dragon ball univers so does whis

@flashback0180 said:

@sc: mismatch, Berus alone stomps by both feats and statements.

@nefarious said:

Beerus can solo GT.

Amendment50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@scotchbear: I really don't think it's "wanking" in the sense that fanboyism is somehow involved, I think it's just weird powerscaling

Scotchbear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amendment50: ic that now. "Faster than it" also using the base goku being stronger than ssj3, etc. Weird powerscaling indeed.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a2b0053414c5
deactivated-5a2b0053414c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Depends if they lead with energy attacks or not imo, but at most he could only take one of them. Both is too much.

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

#94  Edited By NinjaWarrior268

Either of team solos

Cooldudeachyut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow, people really hate GT over Super.

Anyway, Beerus solos. He's a God of Destruction and destroys planets effortlessly. Champa(a God of Destruction) was certain he could destroy Hit(who has an ability superior to IT in combat, known as Time Leap) along with SSB Goku.

Scotchbear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@queen_marceline: if either of them touch him he disappears. Hasn't it been established that gt is pretty much fodder to super in strength?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scotchbear: Did you not read my post? I said if they led off with energy attacks, which he would only absorb and grow stronger, a case could be made for him. Not only that, I also said if that were to happen he could only handle one at most.

And I'm one of those who doesn't see Super as that far ahead late GT characters, so there's also that. -shrug-

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PCB, i like you, man, but this thread is a no-no. lol

Scotchbear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@queen_marceline: I get that, but even if he managed to absorb a ki blast from them (if he can even absorb god ki, if he can't then beerus can literally kill him while eating sausage), I don't see him overpowering either of them. He doesn't have any durability feats to tank beerus' punches, or freezas.

The ssj4 gogeta vs beerus thread had,a majority saying beerus would stomp. so he would in most people's opinion, stomp the gt verse.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scotchbear: Eh, Frieza tends to be pretty spam happy when it comes to energy.

As for GT vs Super, I don't care enough to get into it. So we'll just have to agree to disagree.