Sunny (Into the Badlands) vs Sub-Zero (MK 2021)

MZP92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

• Morals off
  • Round 1: H2H only, no powers for SB, takes place in a dojo and starts 5 meters away
  • Round 2: Sub-Zero has his powers, Sunny gets two swords and the gift/dark powers, starts 30 meters away in a dojo
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

GAS777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sunny

Sun-Zero

mossbeard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

His ice couldn't even do more than dent cars, its more effective if he actually can land a grip on Sunny which will be next to impossible. Honesty Sunny stomps both rounds with ease.

Hirosh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1 is really close, i could go either way

Round 2 is tricky, Sunny with the gift is a beast but SB has a range advantage with his powers and can insta freeze Sunny swords, assuming Sunny can avoid the ice which will be hard he has a chance but SB has 6/10 chance here.

tsunamiwave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sunny never used the Gift in the show. He had it but it was suppressed (I forgot why). But since he had the Gift inside him, even if it was suppressed, it made him better than basically anyone else who didn’t have the Gift.

Hirosh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sunny never used the Gift in the show. He had it but it was suppressed (I forgot why). But since he had the Gift inside him, even if it was suppressed, it made him better than basically anyone else who didn’t have the Gift.

Yeah, i know, when i said he is a beast i was just considering how powerful he could be with the powers.

Avatar image for deactivated-61a1b6940ec47
deactivated-61a1b6940ec47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sunny stomps both rounds. Doesn’t need powers either

JaylinFreeman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-61a1b6940ec47
deactivated-61a1b6940ec47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

arctika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By arctika

Sub-Zero, as usual people underestimating MK characters...lol. Sunny lacks the feats, Sub actually has some. First round could go either way if no powers though it's implied Sub is already a metahuman without the ice his durability seemed much better than Hanzo's and one point literally throws him into a tree at least 10 feet away, second definitely Sub-Zero. Sub literally flash froze a shotty going off in his face AFTER Jax shoots it yet still fast enough to freeze the explosion if you slow down the frame by frame in his face no less....he can freeze Sunny's swords.

@jaylinfreeman said:

how does he deal with the ice powers?

Exactly he doesn't, he dies lol the second Sub touches him.

@websinyoureyes11 too bad he won't be able to kill Sub-Zero, but Sub-Zero will kill him.