Sunny (Into the Badlands) Vs Owlman (CoTE)

Killer94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Poll Sunny (Into the Badlands) Vs Owlman (CoTE) (24 votes)

Sunny 29%
Owlman 71%

Sunny

No Caption Provided

Vs

Owlman

No Caption Provided

Rules:

• Morals off
  • Random Encounter
  • No Outside Help
  • No BFR
  • PIS/CIS off
  • Round 1: HtH
  • Round 2: W/ Weapons
 • 
assemblesquad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By assemblesquad

Owlman stomps. Him vs Wesker or any other Resident Evil fighters is more decent fight.

Amnesiak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sunny is good but not that good

socajunkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6 socajunkie  Moderator

Owlman is far too strong, he was making craters in the ground and punched Batman through a huge boulder.

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Gaoron

I don't remember much from Owlman but if he's basically superhuman with Batman skill level Sunny can't take him.

Avatar image for war_of_light_2814
war of light_2814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Owlman stomps.

Omnipotent94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Owlman stomps. He was humiliating batman.

KidPhillip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Owlman didn't do any of that, he was also humilated by Bats in the movie and he's far weaker than sunny.

Sunny godstomps. He hits a owlrang out of the air and hits it back so hard it goes right through Owlman and dies.

Drveo08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Owlman low diff. Even if sunny has dark one powers owlman would still murderstomp him.

Drveo08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Owlman didn't do any of that, he was also humilated by Bats in the movie and he's far weaker than sunny.

Sunny godstomps. He hits a owlrang out of the air and hits it back so hard it goes right through Owlman and dies.

Wrong. Sunny is weak asf compared to CoTE Owlman.

Making a crater by punching the ground

Leaving huge cracks in a boulder from slamming Bruce

Punches Batman through a huge boulder, and he still goes ragdolling

Seemingly overpowering Wonder Woman's

Tanks an explosive batarang to the face

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Owlman wins.

KidPhillip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drveo08 said:
@kidphillip said:

wtf? He overpowered wonderwoman? I thought he was supposed to be an evil version of batman?

did i miss the part where he got powers or something? only conceding for now bc of that one, the other ones are things sunny's dealt with before.

Drveo08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drveo08 said:
@kidphillip said:

wtf? He overpowered wonderwoman? I thought he was supposed to be an evil version of batman?

did i miss the part where he got powers or something? only conceding for now bc of that one, the other ones are things sunny's dealt with before.

Owlman's suit enhanced his overall stats to superhuman levels.

Sunny didn't shown/displayed any feats that on par what Owlman did in the movie.

Slade-Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Owlman cuuuurrrbs.

Scholomance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for supremegeneration
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How skilled was Owlman? Or how fast? His strength means nothing if he can’t tag the guy with a one shot weapon...

Scholomance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supremegeneration said:

How skilled was Owlman? Or how fast? His strength means nothing if he can’t tag the guy with a one shot weapon...

Skilled and fast enough to stomp Bruce.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supremegeneration said:

Skilled and fast enough to stomp Bruce.

Considering the movie is not a part of DCAU, Bruce doesn't have much going on for him either.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He wears Metal armor so unless Sunny can slice trough thick layers of metal its unlikely he one shots.

@rbt said:

Considering the movie is not a part of DCAU, Bruce doesn't have much going on for him either.

IIRC didn't Black Canary fight the Shazam family? Batman should scale to that. Owl Man also fought wonder woman IIRC.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44:

IIRC didn't Black Canary fight the Shazam family? Batman should scale to that. Owl Man also fought wonder woman IIRC.

Didn't she just repeatedly blast them with her cry? And I think it was Bruce who fought Superwoman and got trashed until he KOed her with knockout gas.

SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:
@supremegeneration said:

He wears Metal armor so unless Sunny can slice trough thick layers of metal its unlikely he one shots.

Fair, I hadn't considered that. His best feats against metal are cutting chains as a little kid (like 8 tops) and breaking the Widow's sword. I don't think that's enough here, but tbf there's always the mouth area.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edbb4007f071
deactivated-5edbb4007f071

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supremegeneration:

He cut a guy in half thru his metal armor. I'd say that's a good bit better

No Caption Provided

SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5edbb4007f071
deactivated-5edbb4007f071

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Scholomance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kolkent said:

@supremegeneration:

He cut a guy in half thru his metal armor. I'd say that's a good bit better

No Caption Provided

Owlman's suit>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>metal armor of some mook.

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sunny struggles with superhumans, even ones that have substantially less training than he does (which is pretty much everybody, he’s the best in his universe by a decent amount). And Gifted are weaker than Owlman is.

SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormdriven: he only struggled with Cyan in S1 (who came off more skilled than Sunny even before activating the gift), Cyan in s2 (who still seemed to be better than Sunny without the gift) and MK in S3 (who at that point was a high tier combatant with the gift). Other than that, Sunny slaughtered dark ones in droves in the finale, even doing another 4v1 like he did in the first episode.

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supremegeneration: I don’t consider Cyan better than Sunny, or MK a high tier combatant (unless you mean he is one while using The Gift, then fair enough). MK isn’t Widow or Nathaniel level, and they’re both inferior to Sunny.

I’d forgotten about that feat in the finale, but they were fodder in comparison to MK or even Tilda (even though he isn’t a high tier, he’s still far above the other abbotts), so of course it’s going to be much easier for him to deal with them. Like I said, he’s the best in his universe. But that doesn’t disregard the fact that Owlman is still physically superior to those with The Gift.

SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormdriven:

I don’t consider Cyan better than Sunny,

Cyan was definitely superior to Sunny IMO. In pure unarmed combat he had Sunny on the defensive the entire time, landing the only hit of the exchange:

No Caption Provided

Sunny had to pull a trick with his sword (double blade into two separate blades) in order to tag him. Right before this exchange, unDark Cyan also rekt young Dark MK, who in the same scene curbstomped Baron Jacobee casually, Jacobee being capable of fighting relatively evenly (though he was portrayed as overall inferior) with Baron Quinn.

Cyan also casually danced around and outhit S2 Sunny w/ Moon's sword, even though arguably Sunny's best fodder busting feat is with that weapon.

or MK a high tier combatant (unless you mean he is one while using The Gift, then fair enough). MK isn’t Widow or Nathaniel level, and they’re both inferior to Sunny.

Agreed with all of this, I was referring to MK as high tier solely with the gift.

I’d forgotten about that feat in the finale, but they were fodder in comparison to MK or even Tilda (even though he isn’t a high tier, he’s still far above the other abbotts), so of course it’s going to be much easier for him to deal with them. Like I said, he’s the best in his universe. But that doesn’t disregard the fact that Owlman is still physically superior to those with The Gift.

Neither undark MK nor Tilda ever fought a Dark one with success. Neither of them ever fought a fodder Dark one IIRC. Tilda was getting rekt by pre-training Dark MK (although she was holding back).

Even fodder Dark Ones are insane, with great stats and skill (stated superior to any Clipper force, making them > Chau's clippers who have 7 or so instances of being superior to Butterflies, who in turn can 2v1 Iron Rabbit fodder - they also beat a Chau Clipper/Butterfly fodder squad on-screen without casualties).

I agree about Owlman, I was just contesting the idea that Sunny struggles with unskilled superhumans. He doesn't, the only superhumans who have wrecked him were actually skilled (Cyan, MK, Pilgrim).

King-Ragnar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Owlman stomps.