Sue Storm and Jean Grey vs Hulk

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

kasya_carey  Online

Poll Sue Storm and Jean Grey vs Hulk (20 votes)

Team 60%
Hulk 40%
Stalemate 0%
No Caption Provided

VS

No Caption Provided

Rules

Savage Hulk

Morals off/Full power

Win by KO or Incap

• 
Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hottake.....they both could solo

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Underfire47

A bloodlusted Savage Hulk would murder them, best chance is Jeans TP working but seeing as Hulk is bloodlusted on top of everything that's highly unlikely.

@koays said:

Hottake.....they both could solo

I can understand the argument for Jean but i have no idea how Sue is suppose to solo him? I am guessing your argument is she uses her powers to wreck Hulk from the inside but that's not gonna work with Hulks healing factor, just recently Savage Hulk got vaporized and instantly healed from it without even being slowed down.

tauio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Man these Hulk vs Jean/Strom/Sue/Emma have done so many times i have lost count

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 kasya_carey  Online

@tauio: umm never done savage hulk but go off

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

team

Scarlet_Wiccan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Scarlet_Wiccan

Team has too much hax and versatility for Hulk. Arguments can be made for both ladies to solo.

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scarlet_wiccan: Hulk is notoriously resistant to hax and versatility meant nothing unless it's effective, which is why he has fought large versatile teams of heroes on his own. People have yet to make any actual arguments for the team, just fairly vague statements.

So i am gonna make an argument, seeing as Hulk is bloodlusted, there is a good chance he starts of with a powerful thunderclap that can KO both with thunderclaps, on the other hand at his angriest extremely difficult to TP him and impossible to restrain him, his healing factor has recently healed him from being vaporized and he has resisted all kinds of hax attacks in his career ranging from molecule manipulation to even reality warping.

Scarlet_Wiccan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scarlet_wiccan: Hulk is notoriously resistant to hax and versatility meant nothing unless it's effective, which is why he has fought large versatile teams of heroes on his own. People have yet to make any actual arguments for the team, just fairly vague statements.

So i am gonna make an argument, seeing as Hulk is bloodlusted, there is a good chance he starts of with a powerful thunderclap that can KO both with thunderclaps, on the other hand at his angriest extremely difficult to TP him and impossible to restrain him, his healing factor has recently healed him from being vaporized and he has resisted all kinds of hax attacks in his career ranging from molecule manipulation to even reality warping.

Scans of Savage Hulk functioning while his veins are blocked or him functioning without a brain or his entire limbs severed.

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Underfire47

@scarlet_wiccan: This is Hulk functioning without his head

Hulk functioning while being in peaces(and yes this is Devil Hulk but this isn't unique to Devil Hulk), his veins completely severed from one another yet him still chilling

Hulk exploding and vaporizing himself, then healing immediately after like nothing happened.

So i am waiting on what exactly is Sue gonna do to solo here. Her recent encounter with She-Hulk certainly didn't do her any favors either.

Scarlet_Wiccan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Scarlet_Wiccan

@underfire47 said:

@scarlet_wiccan: This is Hulk functioning without a brain

Hulk functioning while being in peaces(and yes this is Devil Hulk but this isn't unique to Devil Hulk), his veins completely severed from one another yet him still chilling

Hulk exploding and vaporizing himself, then healing immediately after like nothing happened.

So i am waiting on what exactly is Sue gonna do to solo here. Her recent encounter with She-Hulk certainly didn't do her any favors either.

Most of these feats look like immortal Hulk that's...well immortal.

Sue can still separate Hulk's limbs with atom-thin blades that cuts through molecules and keep them sepreated which will mean she wins seeing as the OP states win by KO or incap and Hulk will need his limbs intact to break Sue's force fields.

Sue's recent encounter with She Hulk was under a longtime She Hulk writer that constantly lowballs Sue against much weaker characters. In the same book where She Hulk that could effortlessly punch through Sue's force fields and drew blood from Thing in a single punch had Mantis take her punch without even drawing blood or being stunned at all, so you tell me how legit it is.

I would CaV Sue vs current She Hulk.

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Underfire47

@scarlet_wiccan: Most of these feats look like immortal Hulk that's...well immortal.

The scans in the middle are from Devil Hulk, the other 2 set of scans are not, also ALL of Hulks are immortal.

Sue can still separate Hulk's limbs with atom-thin blades that cuts through molecules and keep them sepreated which will mean she wins seeing as the OP states win by KO or incap and Hulk will need his limbs intact to break Sue's force fields.

Assuming she is able to even do that, he would grow new limbs, he regrew his entire body from being vaporized...

Sue's recent encounter with She Hulk was under a longtime She Hulk writer that constantly lowballs Sue against much weaker characters. In the same book where She Hulk that could effortlessly punch through Sue's force fields and drew blood from Thing in a single punch had Mantis take her punch without even drawing blood or being stunned at all, so you tell me how legit it is.

If you are talking about Slott, he didn't write that scene. That's probably because Sue was protecting Mantis with her shields to an extent or Mantis is durable enough to take one punch without going down, i mean she has taken attacks from Strange and Thanos in the past and stayed conscious.

Sue would stomp current She Hulk in a fight.

According to their last encounter, no she wouldn't. But that shouldn't be a surprise considering current She-Hulk is fairly powerful and is also immortal.

Scarlet_Wiccan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Scarlet_Wiccan

@underfire47 said:

@scarlet_wiccan: Most of these feats look like immortal Hulk that's...well immortal.

The scans in the middle are from Devil Hulk, the other 2 set of scans are not, also ALL of Hulks are immortal.

Assuming she is able to even do that, he would grow new limbs, he regrew his entire body from being vaporized...

If you are talking about Slott, he didn't write that scene. That's probably because Sue was protecting Mantis with her shields to an extent or Mantis is durable enough to take one punch without going down, i mean she has taken attacks from Strange and Thanos in the past and stayed conscious.

Sue would stomp current She Hulk in a fight.

According to their last encounter, no she wouldn't. But that shouldn't be a surprise considering current She-Hulk is fairly powerful and is also immortal.

Wasn't Maestro once killed by a Gamma Bomb? Sue could suffocate and KO an earlier version of Hulk so all Hulks aren't equally resistant to hax.

If this is Immortal-Hulk then he wins because he can't die.

How do you know Slott didn't write that scene? Ewing is currently hyping up Immortal She Hulk and has never written a FF book.

Are you trolling or are you legitimately trying to imply that Mantis can possibly be more durable than Sue's force field or Thing who both have taken attacks from Heralds and above on a consistent basis from the early days of Marvel comics.

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Underfire47

@scarlet_wiccan: Wasn't Meastro once killed by a Gamma Bomb? Sue could suffocate and KO an earlier version of Hulk so all Hulks aren't equally resistant to hax.

Yea and guess what? He came back. Also he wasn't just killed by a simple gamma bomb, he was sent back in time to the same bomb that made Banner into a Hulk in the first place and that bomb "unmade" him. He did revive and heal from it though.

As i said all of Hulks are now Immortal, it's been retconned.

How do you know Slott didn't write that scene? Ewing is currently hyping up Immortal She Hulk and has never written a FF book.

Because Ewing did an interview where he said he was writing a "badass" scene with Ben and he is currently the one handling She-Hulk and her Immortal She-Hulk one-shot.

Are you trolling or are you legitimately trying to imply that Mantis can possibly be more durable than Sue's force field or Thing who both have taken attacks from Heralds and above on a consistent basis from the early days of Marvel comics.

No i am saying Mantis has taken hits from Strange and Thanos, which means she can take hits from powerful beings. She-Hulk punched her once and it was shown Sue using force fields to soften the blow on her on the other hand Ben and Sue's force fields have taken multiple blows as well as a gamma blast from the start of the fight that weakened both considerably.

Scarlet_Wiccan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Scarlet_Wiccan

@underfire47 said:

@scarlet_wiccan: Wasn't Meastro once killed by a Gamma Bomb? Sue could suffocate and KO an earlier version of Hulk so all Hulks aren't equally resistant to hax.

Yea and guess what? He came back. Also he wasn't just killed by a simple gamma bomb, he was sent back in time to the same bomb that made Banner into a Hulk in the first place and that bomb "unmade" him. He did revive and heal from it though.

As i said all of Hulks are now Immortal, it's been retconned.

Because Ewing did an interview where he said he was writing a "badass" scene with Ben and he is currently the one handling She-Hulk and her Immortal She-Hulk one-shot.

No i am saying Mantis has taken hits from Strange and Thanos. She-Hulk punched her once and it was shown Sue using force fields to soften the blow on her on the other hand Ben and Sue's force fields have taken multiple blows as well as a gamma blast from the start of the fight that weakened both considerably.

Oh, I wasn't aware of the retcon

No Caption Provided

OT: Sue only caught Mantis with her force field after She Hulk punched her and Mantis was completely fine.

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scarlet_wiccan: Oh, I wasn't aware of the retcon

Yea that's the whole premise of the Immortal Hulk series.

OT: Sue only caught Mantis with her force field after She Hulk punched her and Mantis was completely fine.

That still helped with absorbing the blow, even then Mantis took one punch as oppose to Sue's forcefields and Bens face taking multiple blows and 1 gamma blast, it's not exactly a 1:1 comparison.