Morals off

Starts 500 feet away

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Why does elsa keep getting put in battles when she has no feats. She gets murder stomped by subzero

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ends in frozen se......

_Atomikill_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By _Atomikill_

On a scale with 1-10 on how done I am with Elsa in battles, it's 218431425134513457612738456115654162451. Squared.

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fatality

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#6  Edited By GraniteSoldier
Raffels

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerdchore: Because Elsa's feats in Frozen have her set as a high tier Ice elemental on the highest order with magical powers.

jag140

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm not sure how good Sub-Zero would be at fighting groups and I don't think he can summon sentient snow-golems and he doesn't seem to have the sheer widespread power to freeze an entire nation (never thought of it before, but Elsa is extremely powerful, moreso than a lot of superheroes). However he has more physical strength to the point of gibbing opponents and tearing them in half, is a much more competent fighter, and is more brutal all around so victory for Sub-Zero.

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Awesomedude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Seriously? Elsa is featless. Sub Zero wins.

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@raffels: subzero will be u affecred by any ice she uses. Subzero punchesbher and she dies.

Raffels

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Raffels

@awesomedude: Elsa has:

Freezing an entire nation

Creating thinking living ice and snow beings to do as she wishes or think for their own

Creating Ice Castles in minutes

Long range Ice attacks

Hungry_Sharky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kuai Liang obliterates her.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sub-Zero stomps her.

@raffels said:

Creating thinking living ice and snow beings to do as she wishes or think for their own

Long range Ice attacks

That's cute.

Raffels

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh: Hey I like Sub-Zero but did you see the movie?? Elsa is a power house.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Considering what she did in Frozen. Elsa is superior. Far superior. She stomps.

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Karazyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Karazyn

elsa is a human being with ice powers... very strong ice powers... but she is also kind and anxious about them

sub-zero is a magical being and a trained assassin on top of that, who can turn into ice and reforms out of ice and doesn't shy away from ripping your head off

guess who wins?

Bamapecan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@raffels said:

Long range Ice attacks

That's cute.

Raffels

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bamapecan: And you're an original with your quotes.

Anyways Elsa is a force to be reckon with but so is Sub Zero

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@raffels: im curious what elsa can do that affecta or can kill subzero

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sub-Zero stomps her.

@raffels said:

Long range Ice attacks

That's cute.

The hell has subzero done?

Raffels

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Raffels
No Caption Provided

@nerdchore: That will hurt Sub-Zero and she can create more

Raffels

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: To be fair Sub-Zero can kill her if he gets close enough but a morals off Elsa would be hard to get too.

Karazyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh said:

Sub-Zero stomps her.

@raffels said:

Long range Ice attacks

That's cute.

he has defeated an array of mortal kombat characters, who all have enough strength to rip your limbs out, can teleport around, carry rockets and acid inside their bodies, spit fire, have telekinesis and so on and all of these fights were canon and yes, sub-zero has defeated scorpion in canon even though he always gets killed by scorpion in the trailers

RetconCrisis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Subzero uses that pain - in - the - arse ice teleportation technique to get close fairly quickly and it's over.

Raffels

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mezame: Wait Sub-Zero can spit fire I had no idea….It also soesn't make any sense

Raffels

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@retconcrisis: Wait so how does the ice teleportation work?? Can he move around like Nightcrawler?

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By DeathHero61

@mezame said:

@deathhero61 said:
@mysticmedivh said:

Sub-Zero stomps her.

@raffels said:

Long range Ice attacks

That's cute.

he has defeated an array of mortal kombat characters, who all have enough strength to rip your limbs out, can teleport around, carry rockets and acid inside their bodies, spit fire, have telekinesis and so on and all of these fights were canon and yes, sub-zero has defeated scorpion in canon even though he always gets killed by scorpion in the trailers

I think anyone above peak human can do the strength feats you mentioned. And his combat experience is as relevant as batman taking over 100 martial arts, try again. How does he avoid getting punctured by ice spikes instantly, and take on multiple spawned golems. If it wasn't for her stupid disney personality and the gloves the restrain her powers she would probably already have millions of golems at her disposal while simultaneously continuing to freeze the earth.

Edit: Can you prove any of that is canon? At all?

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

What's with these Elsa threads?

Sub-Zero wins BTW.

RetconCrisis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@raffels: IIRC, in one MK (I think it was Shaolin Monks or perhaps Armaggedon) he goes underground as a trail of ice and pops up right in front of the enemy to uppercut/impale (depending if it was upgraded) the enemy.

Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Elsa loses terribly. Little to absolutely no combat experience, she had to put in effort to hold off those no name goons that came after her and still got caught IIRC. Yeah turning the land into ice is sort of impressive I guess, but she has done nothing even remotely impressive in a fight.

Raffels

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So is it teleporting or is he just moving by becoming ice?

Does he teleport through a dimension?

Schmalzel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I caved in and watched Frozen with my son, to be fair it wasn't as bad as I expected, but Sub Zero has a ton more feats, just based off the movie to basic Sub Zero with morals off, won't it be a stale mate? Can't ice not hurt either of these two and the fact she can just keep making ice to delay or keep him from getting close I don't see an end to this battle, nor do I see her being able to kill him as he is to skilled. I don't even know why I tried analyzing this battle.....

No Caption Provided

Raffels

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@retconcrisis: That was just A DIsney way to end the plot. She wasn't fighting to kill or really in the right state of mind anymore. So creating Giant ice monsters to do her fighting isn't impressive? To me it looked like she could almost create anything with ice.

Raffels

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@schmalzel: Elsa can create an army of Ice monsters to hit Sub-Zero so yeah she can hurt him.

And Sub- Zero could hurt her weak human body too like breaking her neck.

Karazyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@raffels said:

@mezame: Wait Sub-Zero can spit fire I had no idea….It also soesn't make any sense

i said that sub-zero beat opponents, who could spit fire ... scorpion obviously

I think anyone above peak human can do the strength feats you mentioned. And his combat experience is as relevant as batman taking over 100 martial arts, try again. How does he avoid getting punctured by ice spikes instantly, and take on multiple spawned golems. If it wasn't for her stupid disney personality and the gloves the restrain her powers she would probably already have millions of golems at her disposal while simultaneously continuing to freeze the earth.

Edit: Can you prove any of that is canon? At all?

you're saying that anyone above peak human strength is capable of ripping out limbs, spines and even people in half?

elsa is a regular human with ice powers...... sub-zero is not... he is a meta human who has all the advantages that come along with being one

what do you mean if i can prove that it's canon? you make it sound like you have no idea about the mortal kombat story... play mortal kombat 1-4, or at least mortal kombat 9...... sub-zero engaging in certain fights is a part of the canon plot of the mortal kombat universe and him winning is him establishing himself as the better fighter

@raffels said:

So is it teleporting or is he just moving by becoming ice?

Does he teleport through a dimension?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNYelBtMf40

he simply reforms out of ice... in the mortal kombat universe almost every outworld character has some kind of a teleport... scorpion, smoke, ermac, cyrax, sektor, noob saibot, raiden, mileena and even sub-zero even though it's not a part of his move set as a character

Kainboa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Elsa is more powerful, but Sub-Zero is more skilled. On top of that, his skill is aimed at defeating opponents that also have powers, he has a fairly significant advantage here.

While it is possible for Elsa to take the win, due to the sheer power she has, chances are that Sub-Zero will kill her.

Sub-Zero 8-9/10

Raffels

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mezame: Elsa would freeze Scorpion so I don't care about that feat but how durable is Sub-Zero?? Can he survive being crushed?? by ice monsters or having the weight of an ice castle on top of him?

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By DeathHero61

@mezame:

Well not the whole ripping people in half thing.

Storm is a human with powers. Hulk is a monster who can potentially split planets physically.

No Caption Provided

Go fucking figure.

Sigh..... if characters are getting killed then magically you see them in the next game it makes me wonder whether or not its canon.

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Elsas ice monsters are slow not to mention subzero can freeze them and then they can move. She has no combat training. Else will build random crap and try to freeze subzero which he will either dodge or tank. Than he slides across the snow and backhands her and she dies.

Karazyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sigh..... if characters are getting killed then magically you see them in the next game it makes me wonder whether or not its canon.

there are multiple sub-zeros

the first sub-zero was bi-han, who was killed by scorpion... bi-han then returned later on as noob saibot

then bi-hans brother kuai liang took on bi-hans role as sub-zero to avenge the death of his brother and in the end of the mortal kombat 9 story, which was a reboot of the games mortal kombat 1, 2 and 3... scorpion and the second sub-zero killed each other in the end of the final fight, i think but scorpion is immortal, so he survived that

scorpion will be back in mortal kombat x and there is also sub-zero, who is yet another ninja from the lin kuei clan, who took on the role as the new sub-zero but we don't know much about him yet

i can see why people are making arguments for elsa, but in the end of the day she is just an ordinary human, while the mortal kombat characters are magical beings from a different dimensions... they are all ruthless, deadly and the majority of them can teleport... elsa would be dead, before she could really make a move and if she is smart enough to protect herself with ice shields then the chance is high that sub-zero will be able to reform out of these and backstab her

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#46  Edited By nefarious

Sub-Zero wins without effort.

Raffels

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mezame: You're just sceculating that sub-Zero can reform out of her in ice shields

@nerdchore: Sub-Zero can freeze Ice monster?? That sounds like an oxymoron

Elsa can become unreachable by creating a structure high ehough

jaraisrogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Guys elsa wins if her morals are off and maybe even if her morals are on because shell see sub zero as a threatv and kill him before he can kill anyone the only thing that would help sub win is his teleportation but his type of teleportation is slow he would have to catch her off guard . elsa can get up high and create an army for sub to fight while she creates spikes to peice him sub wouldnt be able to keep up if you think about it . we underestimate elsa cuz shes disny imagine her in mortal kombat but with the mk skills

Schmalzel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Honestly I think she has more powers, but that doesn't equal the win, Sub Zero can freeze an ice/snow monster, they wouldn't just "absorb" the ice he shoots, as for sub zero getting close to her it would be tough but if he did it would be game over, as far as her killing him I couldn't imagine a snow monster killing Sub Zero, it would take a whole lot more then that.... as I said this fight would take forever and as far as stamina again Sub Zero probably wins due to his training so in theory Sub Zero could just out last her and then take it.... again I am analyzing this fight to much....

Raffels

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What are some of the best Sub-Zero feats?

I'm trying gauge his power level