Sub-Zero vs Captain America

ItHurts2Pee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Battle takes place in new York. Cryomancer sub-zero vs cap, fight to the death. Who takes it?

RCA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sub Zero freezes caps blood. Captain America does.

HeroUp2112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd think Sub Zero would have to HIT Cap with his "ice bolt" or whatever it's called first, right? Sub Zero, even at his fastest has to chamber and release said bolt, which is MORE than enough time for Cap to work close enough to him to shield smash him. With someone obviously so lethal he wouldn't risk just punching or kicking Zero.

Sorry, I see very little chance for Sub Zero here, the only thing he can do to actually come close to REALLY damaging Cap is way too slow.

Captain America 8/10

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Are game mechanics on? Gives Tundra more options. Otherwise I see Captain America taking a healthy majority.

Avatar image for captainjapansavestokyo
CaptainJapanSavesTokyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Captain America Takes this. I hate sub zero, his combos are terrible in mkx

ChomP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sub Zero has this. cap cant get past his abilities. Cap cant get near him..

Signature Moves

Ice ball: Sub-Zero sends a ice ball to the rival facing sideways, freezing the opponent giving Sub-Zero a chance for a hit.

Slide: He slides across the floor, knocking over the opponent by his feet.

Ground Freeze: Sub-Zero freezes the floor making the rival slip and fall if he steps in it giving Sub-Zero a free hit.

Ice Clone: Sub-Zero would make a statue of himself, if the rival touches it he would freeze giving Sub-Zero a free hit.

Ice Shower: Sub-Zero shoots ice above, which breaks apart and hits the rival, no madder the distance.

Cold Shoulder: Sub-Zero speeds to the rival shoulders the rival leaving a trail of ice

fatalities

Deep Freeze Uppercut: He freezes the rival, he uppercuts the rival shattering the rival into pieces everywhere.

Spine Rip: Sub-Zero grabs his opponents neck, pulls and rips out their head off with their spine attached

Snowball: Sub-Zero forms an ice grenade, throws it at the opponent making them explode.

hirev_starman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Sub-Zero has more feats than caps does. He wins this fight

Saiyan77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Captain America can win 8 out of 10

casper4690

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Giving this one to sub zero . Trained in the Lin kuei. Also , Sub zero has way too many abilities that can give him the majority . Freezes opponent with ice balls or ice beams , ice decoys/clones , counter ice-covers himself in ice , sliding , ice weapons , freezes floor, ice barriers that protect him from projectiles . I'm sure there are many other abilities that can help him win

Avatar image for deactivated-5d86fd79c2e73
deactivated-5d86fd79c2e73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap touches Scrub-Zero and he's putting himself at risk, so I think it would be an interesting fight.

nishi99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sub Zero.

Amendment50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Sub-Zero.

derf_jenkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sub-zero wins!!

Ouroborik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#14  Edited By Ouroborik
@hirev_starman said:

Sub-Zero has more feats than caps does. He wins this fight

What?!

copete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sub zero! Fatality!

Masker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Masker

Cap should win, but without knowledge on their first ecounter it would be a really tough fight

ItHurts2Pee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thank you guys :) I feel like this would be a close fight, however I feel like sub-zero would win. They're both extremely strong, with caps feats and sub-zero doing stuff like ripping people in half with relative ease. However I feel like sub-zero is more versatile. He mastered the lin kuei's style of combat, plus with all of his ice abilities I feel like it places him above cap. Plus as cyromancer, he has the ability to make ice forged weapons at will. A close fight, but I give it to sub-zero

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sub-Zero handily.

ItHurts2Pee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5e497e3f11e30
deactivated-5e497e3f11e30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

notaidiotidoit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cap

Avatar image for spideyandslendy
spideyandslendy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 17

Avatar image for OniLordAsmodeus
onilordasmodeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is just weird.

Cap has more than enough ways to beat Sub, but so to does Sub have ways to beat Cap.

The way the OP read is incredibly vague. @ithurts2pee you should put some more detail in your OP like MCU cap or comic Cap, or Composite Sub or MK9/MKX Cap.

ItHurts2Pee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By ItHurts2Pee

@OniLordAsmodeus: usually when a description is not stated it's implied that it's the current comic version, at least that's what I've read from multiple people on here. And I said cryomancer sub-zero, however if you need further explanation I'd say Google cryomancer sub-zero. If you need a specific game, let's just go with mortal kombat 10. There ya go

onilordasmodeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ithurts2pee: Again, you should put more detail into your post.

"Cryomancer Sub" specifically is featless. Essentially he doesn't exist seeing as in the MKX comic, or in the MKX story-mode, Sub never "handicaps" himself to just use a small segment of his abilities. MKX Sub can use each of those variations in concert, and does so just as all the other characters do.

If you want people to just use game mechanics and the one variation, the only right answer is that Cap wins by default.

ItHurts2Pee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@OniLordAsmodeus: oh who cares, this is a post a made days ago and the only person who complained about my op is you. I've been done with this post seeing as how I've already gotten answers, and couldn't care any less about the technicalities in my OP. Bye :)

onilordasmodeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@OniLordAsmodeus: oh who cares, this is a post a made days ago and the only person who complained about my op is you. I've been done with this post seeing as how I've already gotten answers, and couldn't care any less about the technicalities in my OP. Bye :)

Lol! I didn't complain. I don't care who wins. I was simply stating my opinion, and commenting on the fact that so many people said Sub wins, when in the past this thread would have been spammed with "Cap wins" memes.

Sorry if my opinion upsets you, but whatever.